• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:38
CEST 12:38
KST 19:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8459 users

Supernova gets a new look - Page 26

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 30 Next All
Fuchsteufelswild
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2028 Posts
December 29 2012 08:24 GMT
#501
On December 29 2012 17:08 zefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2012 17:04 Fuchsteufelswild wrote:
Ah, so here are the pictures.
Definitely ruined. T_T
He does not look anywhere near as happy or naturally expressive in the new pictures and in both of them, his left eye (right side of the picture, obviously) look for naturally open than the left, which looks halfways between how they were and how the left is now.
Also he looks nothing like NaDa or Jaedong before or after, the faces are completely different! How the hell do people get these ideas from pictures?
+ Show Spoiler +
Just opinion: Gah, people and their obsessions with improving their looks based on poor impressions!


I'm sure getting plastic surgery doesn't diminish either his happiness nor his ability to express it. I can guarantee that you are reading more into the images than is there. [...more but not important to quote]

Nope, I was not at all assuming anything. I was not saying he actually IS less happy and I didn't say that.

I'm saying his face looks less naturally expressive, so even if he is happier (I'd bloody hope so if he's going to pay for plastic surgery), I don't see it at all in the pictures and I think that his face used to look nicer, better at showing that happiness; it was more expressive.
That said, I also recognise that they're just two photographs (although I'm also going by my memory of his face from other games) so there might be more to come that better show how expressive his face can still look. Don't confuse "ability to express it as a human being" with "ability for his face to show it", the latter being that of which I'm wary.
I still stand by the eyes looking uneven there.
ZerO - FantaSy - Calm - Nal_rA - Jaedong - NaDa - EffOrt - Bisu - by.hero - StarDust - Welmu - Nerchio - Supernova - Solar - Squirtle - LosirA - Grubby - IntoTheRainbow - Golden... ~~~ Incredible Miracle and Woongjin Stars 화이팅!
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
December 29 2012 08:30 GMT
#502
On December 29 2012 17:24 Fuchsteufelswild wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2012 17:08 zefreak wrote:
On December 29 2012 17:04 Fuchsteufelswild wrote:
Ah, so here are the pictures.
Definitely ruined. T_T
He does not look anywhere near as happy or naturally expressive in the new pictures and in both of them, his left eye (right side of the picture, obviously) look for naturally open than the left, which looks halfways between how they were and how the left is now.
Also he looks nothing like NaDa or Jaedong before or after, the faces are completely different! How the hell do people get these ideas from pictures?
+ Show Spoiler +
Just opinion: Gah, people and their obsessions with improving their looks based on poor impressions!


I'm sure getting plastic surgery doesn't diminish either his happiness nor his ability to express it. I can guarantee that you are reading more into the images than is there. [...more but not important to quote]

Nope, I was not at all assuming anything. I was not saying he actually IS less happy and I didn't say that.

I'm saying his face looks less naturally expressive, so even if he is happier (I'd bloody hope so if he's going to pay for plastic surgery), I don't see it at all in the pictures and I think that his face used to look nicer, better at showing that happiness; it was more expressive.
That said, I also recognise that they're just two photographs (although I'm also going by my memory of his face from other games) so there might be more to come that better show how expressive his face can still look. Don't confuse "ability to express it as a human being" with "ability for his face to show it", the latter being that of which I'm wary.
I still stand by the eyes looking uneven there.


I expanded on my post a bit (not sure if you saw it). I guess it remains to be seen whether your worries have any justification but making conclusions based on two poor quality pictures is probably not best evidence to base conclusions on.
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
Frankon
Profile Joined May 2010
3054 Posts
December 29 2012 08:36 GMT
#503
Supernova is getting ready to join Prime and kick MKP from his number one model spot.
T.O.P
Profile Joined December 2012
469 Posts
December 29 2012 08:36 GMT
#504
I am a fan of supernova, but this new look i dont know man, i prefer the old look because i use to it i guess just saying lol, but i will always cheer for supernova. Supernova Fighting!!!
I'm not the real T.O.P just a fan!
Mvrio
Profile Joined July 2011
689 Posts
December 29 2012 08:49 GMT
#505
let the boy cook man
On October 03 2011 Jinsho wrote: Everyone is just a speck of fly dirt on the wall compared to Greg playing at his best :D
Fuchsteufelswild
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2028 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-29 08:55:42
December 29 2012 08:54 GMT
#506
On December 29 2012 17:30 zefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2012 17:24 Fuchsteufelswild wrote:
On December 29 2012 17:08 zefreak wrote:
On December 29 2012 17:04 Fuchsteufelswild wrote:
Ah, so here are the pictures.
Definitely ruined. T_T
He does not look anywhere near as happy or naturally expressive in the new pictures and in both of them, his left eye (right side of the picture, obviously) look for naturally open than the left, which looks halfways between how they were and how the left is now.
Also he looks nothing like NaDa or Jaedong before or after, the faces are completely different! How the hell do people get these ideas from pictures?
+ Show Spoiler +
Just opinion: Gah, people and their obsessions with improving their looks based on poor impressions!


I'm sure getting plastic surgery doesn't diminish either his happiness nor his ability to express it. I can guarantee that you are reading more into the images than is there. [...more but not important to quote]

Nope, I was not at all assuming anything. I was not saying he actually IS less happy and I didn't say that.

I'm saying his face looks less naturally expressive, so even if he is happier (I'd bloody hope so if he's going to pay for plastic surgery), I don't see it at all in the pictures and I think that his face used to look nicer, better at showing that happiness; it was more expressive.
That said, I also recognise that they're just two photographs (although I'm also going by my memory of his face from other games) so there might be more to come that better show how expressive his face can still look. Don't confuse "ability to express it as a human being" with "ability for his face to show it", the latter being that of which I'm wary.
I still stand by the eyes looking uneven there.


I expanded on my post a bit (not sure if you saw it). I guess it remains to be seen whether your worries have any justification but making conclusions based on two poor quality pictures is probably not best evidence to base conclusions on.

I wonder whether you even read what I wrote.
I included in your quote "[...more but not important to quote]" to indicate I'd seen it but it wasn't important for me to quote it.
I'm not assuming, as I said, I am just saying, very clearly, that based on (yes JUST) those two pictures, one eye doesn't look like it has been 'fixed' consistently with the other and I don't think his face looks like his expressions will show as clearly (and likeably*). It's like you're arguing with me about my right to form an opinion based on two pictures when I'm openly stating that I'm not assuming anything and only discussing based on those two! :/

*+ Show Spoiler +
which apparently isn't a word according to many dictionaries, but that seems odd; shouldn't it be correct just as an adverb form? As in admirably, nicely etc. Hrmm. It never actually came into existence as a word in English (in adverb form)?

ZerO - FantaSy - Calm - Nal_rA - Jaedong - NaDa - EffOrt - Bisu - by.hero - StarDust - Welmu - Nerchio - Supernova - Solar - Squirtle - LosirA - Grubby - IntoTheRainbow - Golden... ~~~ Incredible Miracle and Woongjin Stars 화이팅!
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
December 29 2012 10:34 GMT
#507
On December 29 2012 17:54 Fuchsteufelswild wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2012 17:30 zefreak wrote:
On December 29 2012 17:24 Fuchsteufelswild wrote:
On December 29 2012 17:08 zefreak wrote:
On December 29 2012 17:04 Fuchsteufelswild wrote:
Ah, so here are the pictures.
Definitely ruined. T_T
He does not look anywhere near as happy or naturally expressive in the new pictures and in both of them, his left eye (right side of the picture, obviously) look for naturally open than the left, which looks halfways between how they were and how the left is now.
Also he looks nothing like NaDa or Jaedong before or after, the faces are completely different! How the hell do people get these ideas from pictures?
+ Show Spoiler +
Just opinion: Gah, people and their obsessions with improving their looks based on poor impressions!


I'm sure getting plastic surgery doesn't diminish either his happiness nor his ability to express it. I can guarantee that you are reading more into the images than is there. [...more but not important to quote]

Nope, I was not at all assuming anything. I was not saying he actually IS less happy and I didn't say that.

I'm saying his face looks less naturally expressive, so even if he is happier (I'd bloody hope so if he's going to pay for plastic surgery), I don't see it at all in the pictures and I think that his face used to look nicer, better at showing that happiness; it was more expressive.
That said, I also recognise that they're just two photographs (although I'm also going by my memory of his face from other games) so there might be more to come that better show how expressive his face can still look. Don't confuse "ability to express it as a human being" with "ability for his face to show it", the latter being that of which I'm wary.
I still stand by the eyes looking uneven there.


I expanded on my post a bit (not sure if you saw it). I guess it remains to be seen whether your worries have any justification but making conclusions based on two poor quality pictures is probably not best evidence to base conclusions on.

I wonder whether you even read what I wrote.
I included in your quote "[...more but not important to quote]" to indicate I'd seen it but it wasn't important for me to quote it.
I'm not assuming, as I said, I am just saying, very clearly, that based on (yes JUST) those two pictures, one eye doesn't look like it has been 'fixed' consistently with the other and I don't think his face looks like his expressions will show as clearly (and likeably*). It's like you're arguing with me about my right to form an opinion based on two pictures when I'm openly stating that I'm not assuming anything and only discussing based on those two! :/

*+ Show Spoiler +
which apparently isn't a word according to many dictionaries, but that seems odd; shouldn't it be correct just as an adverb form? As in admirably, nicely etc. Hrmm. It never actually came into existence as a word in English (in adverb form)?



To be fair, I read what you wrote but didn't bother reading what I had already written (which is what you quoted and modified).
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
Hetz
Profile Joined September 2010
196 Posts
December 29 2012 10:49 GMT
#508
LOL, what's all the fuss with their faces while the rest of their body still looks like they have some sort of growth disorder.
Visiting a gym would be time better spend.

User was temp banned for this post.
FlaminGinjaNinja
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom879 Posts
December 29 2012 11:39 GMT
#509
I was trying to see the difference but couldn't, then scrolled down and saw the "new" lol. Quite a big difference for him, hopefully he feels it was worth it
GinjaNinja.661 EU I'd like to thank my sh*t keyyboard for always messing up my 'Y's
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
December 29 2012 11:47 GMT
#510
On December 29 2012 10:33 mahO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2012 07:25 Tobberoth wrote:
On December 29 2012 07:01 Brutaxilos wrote:
On December 29 2012 06:43 Tobberoth wrote:
On December 29 2012 06:32 NoGasfOu wrote:
On December 29 2012 06:16 Brutaxilos wrote:
For all those people claiming that Asians value a "western" look, I strongly disagree. Asians have always favored light skin and large eyes. As for hair dye, we don't dye our hair to "look" white, it's just really as a social class thing. Fashion always changes and those who can afford to flow with it are seen as beautiful.

Completely agree. I'm Asian and have large eyes without surgery. The last thing I want is to have Western eyes that look like 2 deep holes. I also don't like to have large nose and be hairy either.

Well, you live in the US, you have a different perspective. Trust me, most Koreans I've talked to definitely want the bigger nose as well and most have specifically said it's the western look they go for. This is also said all the time in documentaries on the issue. It might sound arrogant when westerners claim this, but this is what they want themselves. They don't want to look exactly like westerners, they just find some distinct western features attractive. Who knows why, but it's possible the same features would be sought after regardless of "western influence".

Okay, well, as an Asian with natural big eyes, I grew up with people telling me that I had beautiful eyes. This is from people of all ages and generations. I SERIOUSLY doubt that my grandparents, who care little about the west have had any influence whatsoever about western standards for looks.

Also consider the fact that when I dyed my hair, my white friends spent a few months criticizing me for being too Asian. It's not about trying to look white, it's about trying to look like Asian stars and fit with the fashion trends. If you asked any Asian in Asia, I'm pretty sure over 80% would not want to be or look Caucasian. Asian Americans maybe not so much because a lot are whitewashed.

Anyways, it is a bit arrogant, at least from my perspective that you people would think we are trying to look white. Just because whites posses some of the more favorable traits in Asian beauty (although not necessarily perceived the same way in terms of beauty), it isn't the look we are after. I'm sure that some whites have dyed their hair black before. You can't assume that they are trying to look Asian. (and just saying, not all Asians have small eyes, we have "good" traits in our genepool as well)

The thing is, there's nothing naturally "good" about big eyes and pale skin. It could just as well be that westerners would want to look more yellowish and have smaller eyes, and it's generally acknowledged that the reason those traits are favorable are because of western influence historically. It's easy to say "I made my hair blonde because I want to look like GDragon, I don't give a crap about the west", but that doesn't change where his fashion was influenced.

It's obviously always up to the individual, but I find it weird any asians would take offence or deny the western influence when the most koreans who subject themselves to it don't deny it. Again, they don't want to look caucasian, but they look at western famous people and find their traits attractive. It's like when my asian friends from Japan and Korea come here and say the people here are so beautiful... well, they aren't, they are just westerners and happen to very commonly have those traits. I go around here and don't find the women all that attractive and instead react the same way in asia. It's exotic and different, I wouldn't marry a Korean if I found westerners more attractive, so this is not MY opinion at all, I'm just saying that if cosmetic surgeons in Korea in a documentary specifically state that most koreans they do work on ask for a "western style" or "western traits", there's probably a lot of truth in it.

EDIT: As for the comment on pale skin being beautiful because of it indicates wealth, there's a lot of truth in that as well, though I don't think it's fair to say it's like that in Korea because they were poor 50 years ago, because it's the exact same in Japan, women from Hokkaidou are considered very beautiful because of their pale skin, while the view of Okinawans is the opposite.


Bahahah what?

"and it's generally acknowledged that the reason those traits are favorable are because of western influence historically. It's easy to say "I made my hair blonde because I want to look like GDragon, I don't give a crap about the west", but that doesn't change where his fashion was influenced."

WTF are you smoking? Blonde hair isnt popular in lets say mangas because of Marylin Monroe, they just like blond hair get it? Generally acknowledged? No, they just like big eyes, africans got big eyes, koreans want to look like someone from Nigeria / Sweden / Canada? No, they just like big eyes, stop fooling yourself please. The asian standards in beauty arent describing the fact that they want to look like caucasians rofl, lots of people there like pale skin for some reason, and big eyes, thats it, how ridiculous is it to claim they want to look like caucasians, they dont.

How weird... they state they want to look like westerners, have a surgery... and "they don't". Very weird indeed.
lannisport
Profile Joined February 2012
878 Posts
December 29 2012 11:49 GMT
#511
On December 29 2012 19:49 Hetz wrote:
LOL, what's all the fuss with their faces while the rest of their body still looks like they have some sort of growth disorder.
Visiting a gym would be time better spend.

User was temp banned for this post.


Do you even face lift?
Chemist
Profile Joined November 2011
Austria127 Posts
December 29 2012 11:52 GMT
#512
First i looked at the hair and thought "well that's not really something different" :-D
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
December 29 2012 11:53 GMT
#513
On December 29 2012 19:49 Hetz wrote:
LOL, what's all the fuss with their faces while the rest of their body still looks like they have some sort of growth disorder.
Visiting a gym would be time better spend.

User was temp banned for this post.

Because going to the gym somehow makes you longer?

As for their fitness.... I think it would be pretty preposterous to make the case that westerners are better fit than the average asian. Them being short doesn't mean they don't have a good proportion of muscle. Asian males with a six pack are probably more common than westerners, especially if you include countries with obesity problems like the US.
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
December 29 2012 11:55 GMT
#514
If I had to guess who was in the bottom pic without knowing better I'd have to say NaDa.
Zarahtra
Profile Joined May 2010
Iceland4053 Posts
December 29 2012 11:55 GMT
#515
Aslong as he's happy. Personally I think he looks a lot better after, though I'm not sure if it was me, if I'd go for it. But again, it's all about being happy, so if his looks bothered him before, hopefully it doesn't anymore.
derpface
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden925 Posts
December 29 2012 11:56 GMT
#516
NaDa Jr.

O_o
gg no re #_< no1 Hydra and Leta fan >_#
spacemonkeyy
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia477 Posts
December 29 2012 11:58 GMT
#517
On December 28 2012 13:57 JackReacher wrote:
Like Michael Jackson and IdrA before him, he just couldn't withstand the desire to change races.


Epic.
Alkro
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden88 Posts
December 29 2012 12:10 GMT
#518
On December 29 2012 20:53 Tobberoth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2012 19:49 Hetz wrote:
LOL, what's all the fuss with their faces while the rest of their body still looks like they have some sort of growth disorder.
Visiting a gym would be time better spend.

User was temp banned for this post.

Because going to the gym somehow makes you longer?

As for their fitness.... I think it would be pretty preposterous to make the case that westerners are better fit than the average asian. Them being short doesn't mean they don't have a good proportion of muscle. Asian males with a six pack are probably more common than westerners, especially if you include countries with obesity problems like the US.


A six pack on a skinny guy is like big tits on a fat girl.

Having abs that show is just a question of having low body fat and is no way an indicator of musle mass.
archonOOid
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1983 Posts
December 29 2012 12:12 GMT
#519
I like Mr New Supernova much better or is that a western bias?
I'm Quotable (IQ)
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
December 29 2012 12:22 GMT
#520
From stream today:

[image loading]

That's not that different... I'm disappointed >.<V
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 15074
StarCastTV_EN317
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 281
Lowko245
ProTech115
Rex 52
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11303
EffOrt 5553
BeSt 1599
ZerO 966
Hyuk 910
Larva 852
Horang2 688
Hyun 283
Zeus 251
Killer 192
[ Show more ]
Light 171
Stork 163
Barracks 132
Rush 72
ToSsGirL 42
Shinee 41
Bale 32
Terrorterran 27
Sacsri 22
Mong 21
PianO 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
sorry 9
HiyA 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 723
League of Legends
KnowMe39
Counter-Strike
byalli865
Other Games
singsing1827
olofmeister1392
crisheroes290
Sick169
Pyrionflax71
ArmadaUGS50
Mew2King40
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream219
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 212
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH299
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1987
• Stunt363
Other Games
• WagamamaTV164
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
22m
Rex52
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 22m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.