• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:53
CEST 11:53
KST 18:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11121 users

Supernova gets a new look - Page 29

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 Next All
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-17 22:47:14
February 17 2013 22:43 GMT
#561
I don't understand what's wrong with typical Asian not very open eyes. Why do they insist on making themselves look like anime characters? O: Poor things, not realizing they are already born beautiful. Anyway, Supernova looks good both before and after, so it's okay. Good that it was a successful one.

P.S. For about a minute I thought I'm looking at just hairstyle change, lol. If the text didn't mention it involved plastic surgery, I might have missed it. So I guess it isn't a very invasive change.
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
February 17 2013 22:52 GMT
#562
On February 18 2013 07:36 Farmer Poopy wrote:
Can't believe I'm talking about this, but imo Squirtle is the best looking (sc2 korean) progamer, Parting doesn't really come to mind when I think of that.


I'd say Puzzle was the best looking, but might not count with him switching games and all.

For people who are active now, I'd say HyuN is the most handsome!
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
mau5mat
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
Northern Ireland461 Posts
February 17 2013 22:54 GMT
#563
MarineKing > SuperNova in qtness
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
February 17 2013 23:02 GMT
#564
On February 18 2013 07:31 FreeZer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2012 09:26 NoGasfOu wrote:
Why not. You people don't go the the dentist to get your teeth fixed? What's the difference? They all use tools to fix imperfect parts of your body.


The difference is that straightening teeth is health care primarily - the visual improvement is just a bonus.

Not really. I suspect that most people getting braces are not really in a condition where not doing it would carry a health risk.
Lunareste
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3596 Posts
February 17 2013 23:07 GMT
#565
On February 18 2013 07:36 Farmer Poopy wrote:
Can't believe I'm talking about this, but imo Squirtle is the best looking (sc2 korean) progamer, Parting doesn't really come to mind when I think of that.


Well I have this person I want to introduce you to, his name is Bisu...
KT FlaSh FOREVER
Thrillz
Profile Joined May 2012
4313 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-17 23:11:37
February 17 2013 23:09 GMT
#566
On February 18 2013 08:02 WigglingSquid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 07:31 FreeZer wrote:
On December 29 2012 09:26 NoGasfOu wrote:
Why not. You people don't go the the dentist to get your teeth fixed? What's the difference? They all use tools to fix imperfect parts of your body.


The difference is that straightening teeth is health care primarily - the visual improvement is just a bonus.

Not really. I suspect that most people getting braces are not really in a condition where not doing it would carry a health risk.


Doubtful, very doubtful. Braces are a big, long, and expensive commitment. The straight teeth are an added visual bonus, but only a few would get it just to get perfectly straighten teeth. I had them because of possible bite/jaw issues if I didn't. Most of the time people get them because of some type of alignment issue. Keep in mind that sometimes mechanical issues arise from teeth that aren't straighten as well.
BirdKiller
Profile Joined January 2011
United States428 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-17 23:25:21
February 17 2013 23:12 GMT
#567
Edit: Apparently I'm blind X(
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
February 17 2013 23:16 GMT
#568
On February 18 2013 08:09 Thrillz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 08:02 WigglingSquid wrote:
On February 18 2013 07:31 FreeZer wrote:
On December 29 2012 09:26 NoGasfOu wrote:
Why not. You people don't go the the dentist to get your teeth fixed? What's the difference? They all use tools to fix imperfect parts of your body.


The difference is that straightening teeth is health care primarily - the visual improvement is just a bonus.

Not really. I suspect that most people getting braces are not really in a condition where not doing it would carry a health risk.


Doubtful, very doubtful. Braces are a big, long, and expensive commitment. The straight teeth are an added visual bonus, but only a few would get it just to get perfectly straighten teeth. I had them because of possible bite/jaw issues if I didn't. Most of the time people get them because of some type of alignment issue. Keep in mind that sometimes mechanical issues arise from teeth that aren't straighten as well.


I guarantee most people get it for aesthetic reasons. Many people are very self-conscious about their teeth
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
Lunareste
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3596 Posts
February 17 2013 23:22 GMT
#569
On February 18 2013 08:12 BirdKiller wrote:
How the hell does a player's hairstyle get over 500 posts o.O

Oh, we're also talking about hairstyles of Koreans/Japanese as well, carry on...


Uhh...what?

This isn't about his hairstyle.

It's about the surgery he had to widen his eyes.
KT FlaSh FOREVER
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
February 17 2013 23:23 GMT
#570
On February 18 2013 08:12 BirdKiller wrote:
How the hell does a player's hairstyle get over 500 posts o.O

Oh, we're also talking about hairstyles of Koreans/Japanese as well, carry on...

Are you blind or something?
BirdKiller
Profile Joined January 2011
United States428 Posts
February 17 2013 23:25 GMT
#571
On February 18 2013 08:23 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 08:12 BirdKiller wrote:
How the hell does a player's hairstyle get over 500 posts o.O

Oh, we're also talking about hairstyles of Koreans/Japanese as well, carry on...

Are you blind or something?


Apparently so, edited out -_-
ES.Genie
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1370 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-17 23:33:50
February 17 2013 23:28 GMT
#572
On February 18 2013 08:07 Lunareste wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 07:36 Farmer Poopy wrote:
Can't believe I'm talking about this, but imo Squirtle is the best looking (sc2 korean) progamer, Parting doesn't really come to mind when I think of that.


Well I have this person I want to introduce you to, his name is Bisu...

Boxer > Bisu imo

But btw, just looking at the pic of the winners interview from GSTL, Supernova doesn't look all that different.

Edit: Oh and I still think sC was incredibly handsome. Such a shame he quit Sc2, was always one of my favourite players.
No Mvp, no care. ~ the King will be back | Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone, Phil Heath |
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
February 17 2013 23:30 GMT
#573
On February 18 2013 08:28 ES.Genie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 08:07 Lunareste wrote:
On February 18 2013 07:36 Farmer Poopy wrote:
Can't believe I'm talking about this, but imo Squirtle is the best looking (sc2 korean) progamer, Parting doesn't really come to mind when I think of that.


Well I have this person I want to introduce you to, his name is Bisu...

Boxer > Bisu imo

But btw, just looking at the pic of the winners interview from GSTL, Supernova doesn't look all that different.

Yeah, he doesn't look all that different in the GSL winner's interview. But I think it's a "staring at yourself in the mirror" effect. You tend to widen your eyes doing that.

Also, I think Rain looks better than Bisu personally. Boxer was pretty sharp when he was younger too!
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
February 17 2013 23:42 GMT
#574
On February 18 2013 08:09 Thrillz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 08:02 WigglingSquid wrote:
On February 18 2013 07:31 FreeZer wrote:
On December 29 2012 09:26 NoGasfOu wrote:
Why not. You people don't go the the dentist to get your teeth fixed? What's the difference? They all use tools to fix imperfect parts of your body.


The difference is that straightening teeth is health care primarily - the visual improvement is just a bonus.

Not really. I suspect that most people getting braces are not really in a condition where not doing it would carry a health risk.


Doubtful, very doubtful. Braces are a big, long, and expensive commitment. The straight teeth are an added visual bonus, but only a few would get it just to get perfectly straighten teeth. I had them because of possible bite/jaw issues if I didn't. Most of the time people get them because of some type of alignment issue. Keep in mind that sometimes mechanical issues arise from teeth that aren't straighten as well.


Of the people who have had braces that I know, the majority got it for vanity reasons. I'm curious if it has to do with culture though, because where I'm from in the USA people are obsessed with their teeth.
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
February 17 2013 23:55 GMT
#575
I don't know which one I like the most xD
Koesader
Profile Joined April 2012
Netherlands424 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-18 00:10:37
February 18 2013 00:09 GMT
#576
Is this the new NaDa's Body thread?
Oh, and nobody tops MKP in cuteness ;3 And BoxeR's getting more handsome every year
Liquid'TaeJa - Grubby - MVPMarineKing - Liquid'Ret - AxCranK - RedBull.Bomber ~~~ Are You Ready For Bombing?
ChoDing
Profile Joined November 2009
United States740 Posts
February 18 2013 00:19 GMT
#577
posts are so GAYYY

lol

but yeah Puzzle looks the best
관광 since 2008. Master of Cheese. God of Heartbreak Ridge.
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
February 18 2013 00:37 GMT
#578
On February 18 2013 07:52 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 07:36 Farmer Poopy wrote:
Can't believe I'm talking about this, but imo Squirtle is the best looking (sc2 korean) progamer, Parting doesn't really come to mind when I think of that.


I'd say Puzzle was the best looking, but might not count with him switching games and all.

For people who are active now, I'd say HyuN is the most handsome!

I'd definitely say Polt.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
February 18 2013 00:43 GMT
#579
To everyone debating the best looking pro gamer... Shame on ALL of you! There is only one sexy/handsome/amazing pro gamer... His name is Mother Fucking Park Jung Suk! The fucking Mantoss, Manliest man to ever grace a mouse and keyboard. There is no arguments about it, there is only Reach. GG No Re!
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
Rccodes
Profile Joined March 2013
11 Posts
April 04 2013 05:17 GMT
#580
liquid HerO is a sexy beast... no comparison...
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 214
Lowko31
ProTech13
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1767
Larva 974
Horang2 729
BeSt 639
Hyuk 456
soO 403
EffOrt 340
ZerO 250
Zeus 183
Stork 81
[ Show more ]
Rush 79
Killer 64
Light 64
Shinee 63
Mind 33
ToSsGirL 29
Mong 27
Yoon 27
Bale 22
Terrorterran 22
Sacsri 18
PianO 17
HiyA 9
Dota 2
XaKoH 665
XcaliburYe302
Counter-Strike
byalli926
Other Games
singsing1507
olofmeister1340
ceh9692
crisheroes212
Livibee187
ArmadaUGS74
Mew2King60
ZerO(Twitch)8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH336
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2304
League of Legends
• Jankos1862
• Stunt403
Other Games
• WagamamaTV92
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
1h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.