On December 13 2012 07:45 SeeKeR wrote:
I like to do StarTale_PartinG, not ST_PartinG
I like to do StarTale_PartinG, not ST_PartinG
Booooooooooooooo
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
wozzot
United States1227 Posts
On December 13 2012 07:45 SeeKeR wrote: I like to do StarTale_PartinG, not ST_PartinG Booooooooooooooo | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On December 13 2012 08:08 wozzot wrote: Show nested quote + On December 13 2012 07:45 SeeKeR wrote: On December 13 2012 07:44 wozzot wrote: Give me credit you bastard I like to do StarTale_PartinG, not ST_PartinG Booooooooooooooo Booooooooooooooo? | ||
|
Kasaraki
Denmark7115 Posts
| ||
|
Sumahi
Guam5609 Posts
| ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
"Recently, my ZvZ results have not been the best" I'm assuming he means TvZ? "Every game's goal is to win a championship and I'm no different" should be gamer's "I want to thank SoN, CUrious hyung" Curious Thanks for the translations Seeker and Wozzot ![]() | ||
|
Hryul
Austria2609 Posts
On December 13 2012 08:36 Kasaraki wrote: Noblesse looks like a rabbit or something. Really funny looking guy. I was really stunned by his macro in game one. almost bomber lvl. too bad it wasn't enough. | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
![]() | ||
|
SHOOG
United States1639 Posts
| ||
|
LockeTazeline
2390 Posts
| ||
|
xAdra
Singapore1858 Posts
| ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Jaedong EffOrt Horang2 actioN Mini ZerO ggaemo Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games hiko665 B2W.Neo504 Lowko433 crisheroes300 DeMusliM277 Pyrionflax192 Livibee137 QueenE79 Mew2King55 Liquid`VortiX21 ZerO(Twitch)7 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|