• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:51
CEST 12:51
KST 19:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8983 users

Fantasy Proleague '12-13 Round 1 - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
1887 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 95 Next
View results and standings here.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 07 2012 03:14 GMT
#201
On December 07 2012 12:13 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 12:12 opterown wrote:
if i make another team right now do i lose points, i want to change players haha


you can change it as many times as you want before signups close, no penalty.

ah goody thanks!
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
YourGoodFriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2197 Posts
December 07 2012 03:14 GMT
#202
Friends

Main Team
7 (P)HerO
3 (P)Huk
2 (Z)IdrA
2 (T)Sea
7 (T)TaeJa (captain)
3 (Z)Zenio
6 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]EG.TL[/tlpd]

Anti Team
2 (T)Mind
7 (P)Shy
4 (T)sKyHigh


I really tried to pick players who I thought were going to do good. I really did I promise and seriously in the end it ended up like this. **sigh** I am just to much of a believer in EG-TL. GOGOGOGO Liquid/EG!!!!
anonymous is the most famous author that anyone can be
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 03:16:56
December 07 2012 03:14 GMT
#203
On December 07 2012 12:11 red4ce wrote:
Is it necessary to have a player from each race on your team?

No. In fact it might suit you to get a lot of zergs on your main team

On December 07 2012 12:00 Ry2D2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 11:37 synapse wrote:
On December 07 2012 11:33 Ry2D2 wrote:
Team Bose-Einstein Condensate

Main Team
4 (P)Bisu
3 (Z)Crazy-Hydra
8 (Z)Jaedong (captain)
3 (T)Puma
2 (T)Sea
7 (Z)Stephano
3 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]KT Rolster[/tlpd]

Anti Team
9 (T)Bogus
3 (P)Huk
12 (P)Rain
1) There seems to be something wrong with my team choice code line. Anyone know why or have similar issue?
2) Anti-team analysis:
As much as I hate choosing against Huk, he hasn't had very good results lately. Also, While i expect Rain to be a freaking beast I'm hoping he and Bogus don't live up to their point values. Bogus especially he has like a 25% TvP win rate.
3) Reg. Team analysis:
JaeDong- gogogogoogogogogoogogogogogo
LiquidSea- 2 points = good deal he's gotta be good to make it into Liquid and is pretty good on stream. Just unproven as of yet.
EGPuma- 3 points = good deal. The Puma (3 points) vs HerO (7 points) closeness tells me that Puma seems under rated here. I predict he'll easily prove worthwhile.
Bisu- I feel could go either way but I'd say he's more likely to improve, decently low point value too.
Stephano- near all kill at korea vs the world in GSLWC says all here.
CrazyHydra- destroyed at mlg mvp tourny. Was really impressed with his play there. plus zerg op. can't go wrong here.
KT-Rolster- I couldn't afford Flash so this is my way of including him :D plus KT is only 3 points, which evens me out at exactly 30.

Dude... absolutely no reason to have a 20+ point antiteam man

Safe to say I don't get how the anti team works. (first time FPL-er) Am i trying to pick people who will do poorly in general or just people who will do WORSE than their current score?

Players get points when they get sent out / win / their team wins. Your anti-team will be a negative score (of whatever score those 3 players get) subtracted from your overall score. So ideally you want to pick players whose teams will do poorly and will lose. The minimum total point count is 13, and generally the lower point value players won't get sent out as much / will lose if they do.
:)
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 03:16:54
December 07 2012 03:16 GMT
#204
On December 07 2012 12:14 synapse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 12:11 red4ce wrote:
Is it necessary to have a player from each race on your team?

No. In fact it might suit you to get a lot of zergs on your main team


I actually tried making a team without Zerg and it told me I needed all races.

Then I put soO instead of Taeja.
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
December 07 2012 03:17 GMT
#205
On December 07 2012 12:16 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 12:14 synapse wrote:
On December 07 2012 12:11 red4ce wrote:
Is it necessary to have a player from each race on your team?

No. In fact it might suit you to get a lot of zergs on your main team


I actually tried making a team without Zerg and it told me I needed all races.

Then I put soO instead of Taeja.

Oh o_O
my bad then

I never knew that was a rule, though I've personally never tried it.
:)
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
December 07 2012 03:18 GMT
#206
soooo...how do i get to my team nad edit it?
#TheOneTrueDong
Acronysis
Profile Joined November 2011
872 Posts
December 07 2012 03:19 GMT
#207
So excited!! Never done this before but I already had so much fun picking my team XD Only have one person to be relevant tomorrow but it should be exciting nonetheless =)

Thanks TL!
The multiplying villanies of man do swarm upon him.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
December 07 2012 03:19 GMT
#208
On December 07 2012 12:18 TommyP wrote:
soooo...how do i get to my team nad edit it?


http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Entry.php
Acronysis
Profile Joined November 2011
872 Posts
December 07 2012 03:20 GMT
#209
On December 07 2012 12:14 YourGoodFriend wrote:
Friends

Main Team
7 (P)HerO
3 (P)Huk
2 (Z)IdrA
2 (T)Sea
7 (T)TaeJa (captain)
3 (Z)Zenio
6 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]EG.TL[/tlpd]

Anti Team
2 (T)Mind
7 (P)Shy
4 (T)sKyHigh


I really tried to pick players who I thought were going to do good. I really did I promise and seriously in the end it ended up like this. **sigh** I am just to much of a believer in EG-TL. GOGOGOGO Liquid/EG!!!!


Im new to FPL, so can you explain to me why you chose mind as part of your anti-team? I thought you would want to pick higher point players so that they have more room to fall.
The multiplying villanies of man do swarm upon him.
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 03:22:02
December 07 2012 03:21 GMT
#210
On December 07 2012 12:16 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 12:14 synapse wrote:
On December 07 2012 12:11 red4ce wrote:
Is it necessary to have a player from each race on your team?

No. In fact it might suit you to get a lot of zergs on your main team


I actually tried making a team without Zerg and it told me I needed all races.

Then I put soO instead of Taeja.


It was historically a rule, back when proleague also had the rule that you had to send at least 1 of each race.
your anti-team can have anything though
xxpack09
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2160 Posts
December 07 2012 03:22 GMT
#211
On December 07 2012 12:20 Acronysis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 12:14 YourGoodFriend wrote:
Friends

Main Team
7 (P)HerO
3 (P)Huk
2 (Z)IdrA
2 (T)Sea
7 (T)TaeJa (captain)
3 (Z)Zenio
6 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]EG.TL[/tlpd]

Anti Team
2 (T)Mind
7 (P)Shy
4 (T)sKyHigh


I really tried to pick players who I thought were going to do good. I really did I promise and seriously in the end it ended up like this. **sigh** I am just to much of a believer in EG-TL. GOGOGOGO Liquid/EG!!!!


Im new to FPL, so can you explain to me why you chose mind as part of your anti-team? I thought you would want to pick higher point players so that they have more room to fall.


That's not quite it--you want to choose the worst 3 players whose point values total to 13 or higher.
Ry2D2
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States429 Posts
December 07 2012 03:23 GMT
#212
On December 07 2012 12:13 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 12:12 opterown wrote:
if i make another team right now do i lose points, i want to change players haha


you can change it as many times as you want before signups close, no penalty.

How?
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
December 07 2012 03:23 GMT
#213
On December 07 2012 12:23 Ry2D2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 12:13 Dodgin wrote:
On December 07 2012 12:12 opterown wrote:
if i make another team right now do i lose points, i want to change players haha


you can change it as many times as you want before signups close, no penalty.

How?


On December 07 2012 12:19 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 12:18 TommyP wrote:
soooo...how do i get to my team nad edit it?


http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Entry.php

synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
December 07 2012 03:24 GMT
#214
On December 07 2012 12:22 xxpack09 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 12:20 Acronysis wrote:
On December 07 2012 12:14 YourGoodFriend wrote:
Friends

Main Team
7 (P)HerO
3 (P)Huk
2 (Z)IdrA
2 (T)Sea
7 (T)TaeJa (captain)
3 (Z)Zenio
6 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]EG.TL[/tlpd]

Anti Team
2 (T)Mind
7 (P)Shy
4 (T)sKyHigh


I really tried to pick players who I thought were going to do good. I really did I promise and seriously in the end it ended up like this. **sigh** I am just to much of a believer in EG-TL. GOGOGOGO Liquid/EG!!!!


Im new to FPL, so can you explain to me why you chose mind as part of your anti-team? I thought you would want to pick higher point players so that they have more room to fall.


That's not quite it--you want to choose the worst 3 players whose point values total to 13 or higher.

Yeah. Basically, if Rain underperforms (for example), maybe he'll net only 30 points over the season, which is still a lot of points subtracted from your total. You want players who will underperform and just barely meet the 13 point requirement because that means they will underperform from their already fairly low expectations.
:)
Acronysis
Profile Joined November 2011
872 Posts
December 07 2012 03:26 GMT
#215
On December 07 2012 12:22 xxpack09 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 12:20 Acronysis wrote:
On December 07 2012 12:14 YourGoodFriend wrote:
Friends

Main Team
7 (P)HerO
3 (P)Huk
2 (Z)IdrA
2 (T)Sea
7 (T)TaeJa (captain)
3 (Z)Zenio
6 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]EG.TL[/tlpd]

Anti Team
2 (T)Mind
7 (P)Shy
4 (T)sKyHigh


I really tried to pick players who I thought were going to do good. I really did I promise and seriously in the end it ended up like this. **sigh** I am just to much of a believer in EG-TL. GOGOGOGO Liquid/EG!!!!


Im new to FPL, so can you explain to me why you chose mind as part of your anti-team? I thought you would want to pick higher point players so that they have more room to fall.


That's not quite it--you want to choose the worst 3 players whose point values total to 13 or higher.


oh, i suppose that makes sense since you want them to lose, so naturally you'd pick the least rated player since they're least likely to win?

Got it. Thanks!
The multiplying villanies of man do swarm upon him.
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 03:29:51
December 07 2012 03:28 GMT
#216
On December 07 2012 12:06 Fawkes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 12:04 Bibbit wrote:
On December 07 2012 12:00 Ry2D2 wrote:
On December 07 2012 11:37 synapse wrote:
On December 07 2012 11:33 Ry2D2 wrote:
Team Bose-Einstein Condensate

Main Team
4 (P)Bisu
3 (Z)Crazy-Hydra
8 (Z)Jaedong (captain)
3 (T)Puma
2 (T)Sea
7 (Z)Stephano
3 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]KT Rolster[/tlpd]

Anti Team
9 (T)Bogus
3 (P)Huk
12 (P)Rain
1) There seems to be something wrong with my team choice code line. Anyone know why or have similar issue?
2) Anti-team analysis:
As much as I hate choosing against Huk, he hasn't had very good results lately. Also, While i expect Rain to be a freaking beast I'm hoping he and Bogus don't live up to their point values. Bogus especially he has like a 25% TvP win rate.
3) Reg. Team analysis:
JaeDong- gogogogoogogogogoogogogogogo
LiquidSea- 2 points = good deal he's gotta be good to make it into Liquid and is pretty good on stream. Just unproven as of yet.
EGPuma- 3 points = good deal. The Puma (3 points) vs HerO (7 points) closeness tells me that Puma seems under rated here. I predict he'll easily prove worthwhile.
Bisu- I feel could go either way but I'd say he's more likely to improve, decently low point value too.
Stephano- near all kill at korea vs the world in GSLWC says all here.
CrazyHydra- destroyed at mlg mvp tourny. Was really impressed with his play there. plus zerg op. can't go wrong here.
KT-Rolster- I couldn't afford Flash so this is my way of including him :D plus KT is only 3 points, which evens me out at exactly 30.

Dude... absolutely no reason to have a 20+ point antiteam man

Safe to say I don't get how the anti team works. (first time FPL-er) Am i trying to pick people who will do poorly in general or just people who will do WORSE than their current score?

Poorly in general. Every time someone on your anti-team wins, you lose points. So naturally you want people who will lose the least. Ideally you'll be pretty close to the 13 point minimum.


You mean you want people who will win the least. Or always lose.


Nonononononnono, he wants your anti-team to lose the least because then you are losing in the standings while he is raking in the sweet tears of yours
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
GunPaladin
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1205 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 03:35:23
December 07 2012 03:34 GMT
#217
GunPaladin

Main Team
4 (P)JYP
2 (T)Mind
12 (P)Rain (captain)
1 (Z)rare
2 (Z)SonGDuri
3 (T)ThorZain
6 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]EG.TL[/tlpd]

Anti Team
9 (T)Bogus
2 (Z)IdrA
3 (P)Terminator


Needs better formatting for picking up players. I kept having to flip between player selection and liquipedia to see who was actually playing this week. Really sucks that team picks take so many points, I had to let Flash go because of it. Why are people picking players for their main team that aren't even scheduled to play?
The doctors gave me 9 months to live, ]BIG[ gave me a life time.
Arghmyliver
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1081 Posts
December 07 2012 03:40 GMT
#218
PusQuaffers

Main Team
7 (P)HerO
3 (P)Huk
2 (T)Sea
7 (T)TaeJa (captain)
3 (T)ThorZain
4 (Z)ZerO
4 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]Samsung Khan[/tlpd]

Anti Team
6 (Z)hyvaa
5 (P)Jaehoon
3 (P)Terminator

Yeah so - I realized how much I like Liquid/EG players when I tried to choose all of them. I'm hoping ZerO doesn't bring them down and I chose a fairly middle of the road team pick that I think can do well. I'm not as familiar with SC1 players as I am with the SC2 veterans. I think HuK can do well - especially if he is practicing in Korea and Sea is HIGHLY underrated imo (beat NaNiwa with mech?wtf?). I can't remember which pro it was - MC or MKP or someone who said that ThorZain was the best foreigner because of his mental acuity and preparation. Other than that I combed TLPD for the higher rated players with the most lackluster results for my anti-team. I'm glad to sea some people are agreeing with me on Sea's underratedness - gogo PusQuaffers ftw!
Now witness their attempts to fly from tree to tree. Notice they do not so much fly as plummet.
SPQR13
Profile Joined June 2011
181 Posts
December 07 2012 03:44 GMT
#219
spqr

Main Team
4 (T)Bbyong
4 (P)Bisu
7 (P)herO[jOin] (captain)
2 (T)Mind
3 (Z)Sacsri
6 (Z)soO
4 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]CJ Entus[/tlpd]

Anti Team
3 (P)Huk
7 (P)Trap
3 (Z)Zenio
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
December 07 2012 03:45 GMT
#220
Bisu on Anti-Team, first time EVER.
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko201
SpeCial 69
ProTech13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16997
firebathero 2288
Bisu 876
Hyuk 670
Horang2 493
Larva 239
BeSt 235
Light 159
Mini 144
EffOrt 142
[ Show more ]
Soma 122
Leta 89
Rush 85
Barracks 77
Pusan 61
ZerO 58
Killer 54
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 48
Mong 45
Yoon 40
Aegong 32
Shinee 31
Sexy 28
Mind 27
NaDa 27
Bale 20
sorry 17
Hm[arnc] 17
Sacsri 16
JulyZerg 13
Noble 11
zelot 11
Terrorterran 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
XaKoH 364
Fuzer 178
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss967
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1017
crisheroes918
Other Games
gofns28977
singsing1743
olofmeister1181
B2W.Neo171
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS52
Livibee47
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH93
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 9m
OSC
11h 9m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 9m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.