• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:48
CEST 02:48
KST 09:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6381 users

HotS release date: March 12th - Page 46

Forum Index > SC2 General
1196 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 60 Next
Remember you can pre-order your copy through the TL store and help support Team Liquid! It's also an easy way to get a beta key!
Hairy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1169 Posts
November 14 2012 15:38 GMT
#901
Am I the only one?
[image loading]
Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits
MasterFischer
Profile Joined August 2009
Denmark836 Posts
November 14 2012 15:39 GMT
#902
On November 15 2012 00:38 Hairy wrote:
Am I the only one?
[image loading]


yes.
WHO is this who speaks to me as though I needed his advice?
Achaia
Profile Joined July 2010
United States643 Posts
November 14 2012 15:42 GMT
#903
On November 14 2012 01:37 Leru wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2012 01:20 Achaia wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks it's silly how many people are posting just to say they're not going to buy the expansion? I mean, that's their decision and all, but why go to a forum that is centered around the game just to announce your disapproval? Seems so strange to me.

Well the fact that we're still around means that we are still interested in the game, at least as spectators . I think it's ok to say you're dissapointed in something that you think could be something awsome in the right circumstances.
Would you rather have all the posts be like "omg can't wait" ?
Sorry , but the whole concept that blizzard started with, that they MUST have 3 expansions seems just greedy and just affects every aspect.

Want to bet there will be many features that will be postponed until LotV ? And for what?
I mean what I would be so glad if they would fcking just ask us from the start for 140$ (60+40+40) and fix the game and respond quicker to community requests instead of trying to milk money with expansions .

So now WoL will be dumped in this state with obvious balance issues, now everyone switches to HotS and a few months after the hype, they'll start not giving a shit again 'cause they're developing LotV ?

[/RANTOFF]
I'll try to refrain myself from posting and let you live in your world with ponies and unicorns
HF!


I'm glad you pretty much ignored the thought behind my post so you could rant on how bad the game is and will continue to be. Pretty much just proved my point of how silly you sound.
http://www.youtube.com/SCBattleGrounds
Dissonance23
Profile Joined September 2010
United States259 Posts
November 14 2012 15:43 GMT
#904
On November 14 2012 21:00 MVega wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2012 18:00 Garmer wrote:
On November 14 2012 17:52 MasterFischer wrote:
On November 14 2012 17:46 niilzon wrote:
I pre-ordered yesterday through the eu.battle.net website. Now I realize that I will probably not get a Beta key because I did not use any coupon, did not go through the TL store or anything
Is there any way I can fix this ? I've been eager to play the beta since start, I bought all the Blizz games since Warcraft 2 and played them at a competitive level, provided feedback during previous beta's etc.. And even after a pre-ordering I still can't beta test it..
This makes me extremely annoyed I know I could have looked at the TL site before ordering, that's not the point : is there any way I can get a beta somehow, now that I already pre-purchased ?
Thanks for any information !!



Cancel your existing pre-order.


1. Pre-order at amazon.com.

2. Wait 4 days

3. Cancel your pre-order at amazon.com

4. Attach the beta key to your starcraft 2 account.

5. Play HOTS beta for 5 months

6. Buy the game cheaper elsewhere for release day.

7. Profit

8. ?????

rotfl can you really do this?


People keep saying that it's doable, I'm not so sure it is though. Even if it is, it's pretty low to do that. We'll have to see once they start sending out beta keys.


I did it for TERA beta, don't know why it would be any different for HotS beta.
HadeCiao
Profile Joined January 2012
Guatemala81 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-14 15:54:30
November 14 2012 15:52 GMT
#905
i dont trust amazon and i want a digital copy not a box that gets shipped. will you also get a beta key if you purchase via battle.net ? I could not find information so far.

So once you purchase you get the beta key after 4 days?
3 pool
Infernal_dream
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2359 Posts
November 14 2012 15:54 GMT
#906
Weird how much hate amazon is getting. I've never had any issues with them O.o
Bensio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom621 Posts
November 14 2012 15:58 GMT
#907
On November 15 2012 00:52 HadeCiao wrote:
i dont trust amazon and i want a digital copy not a box that gets shipped. will you also get a beta key if you purchase via battle.net ? I could not find information so far.

So once you purchase you get the beta key after 4 days?


No you won't get it via battle.net
HadeCiao
Profile Joined January 2012
Guatemala81 Posts
November 14 2012 16:00 GMT
#908
On November 15 2012 00:58 Bensio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 00:52 HadeCiao wrote:
i dont trust amazon and i want a digital copy not a box that gets shipped. will you also get a beta key if you purchase via battle.net ? I could not find information so far.

So once you purchase you get the beta key after 4 days?


No you won't get it via battle.net


omg, so amazon forces peepz that want a beta key to purchase at them. i hate them
3 pool
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
November 14 2012 16:02 GMT
#909
It's such a mess right now to get any kind of information.
Do you get a beta key for purshasing on your own country Amazon ? ( In my case, french amazon )

" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Butcherski
Profile Joined April 2010
Poland446 Posts
November 14 2012 16:02 GMT
#910
So TL gets a bunch of free beta keys and instead of giving them out they use them to make money from pre orders. Classy
"Well Tasteless, i once met a three-toed sloth with good marauder control " - Artosis
meursault
Profile Joined January 2011
United States59 Posts
November 14 2012 16:05 GMT
#911
On November 15 2012 01:02 Butcherski wrote:
So TL gets a bunch of free beta keys and instead of giving them out they use them to make money from pre orders. Classy


This is not true. They are just using an affiliate link to send you to Amazon. Amazon delivers the codes not TL.
HadeCiao
Profile Joined January 2012
Guatemala81 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-14 16:07:51
November 14 2012 16:07 GMT
#912
i could not find the name Team Liquid on the amazon link either. Its all very suspicous. Someone can shed a little light in this? I just want a digital preorder along with a beta key
3 pool
FLuE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1012 Posts
November 14 2012 16:10 GMT
#913
On November 15 2012 01:07 HadeCiao wrote:
i could not find the name Team Liquid on the amazon link either. Its all very suspicous. Someone can shed a little light in this? I just want a digital preorder along with a beta key


I just sent in a message to TL asking about this as well. Ordered today through the TL website, curious when/how I get beta key and how long it takes.
Mysticesper
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1183 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-14 16:13:48
November 14 2012 16:13 GMT
#914
TL just gets some cut from the purchase through an affiliate link...

It's 100% amazon.

]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002I0KP4G/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=tealiq-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=B002I0KP4G

that's all the TL store does.
Fyrewolf
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1533 Posts
November 14 2012 16:18 GMT
#915
On November 15 2012 00:38 Hairy wrote:
Am I the only one?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Actually it makes more sense when I think of later Alien movies, as Weaver is a hybrid human/alien kind of like Kerrigan, and the zerg are just like the alien(ultimate in biological evolution).
"This is not Warcraft in space" "It's much more...... Sophisticated" "I KNOW IT'S NOT 3D!!!"
MVega
Profile Joined November 2010
763 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-14 16:20:58
November 14 2012 16:20 GMT
#916
I ordered it, and am anxiously awaiting my beta key which I'll give to a friend. I ordered the digital version for myself though since I'm already in the beta.

Edit: Yeah I'm not really sure on the Amazon hate either. It's weird. But then I've used Amazon almost exclusively for all my online purchases for the last 5+ years or so.
bumkin: How can you play like 50 games per day... I 4gate 2 times then it's nap time
Pucca
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Taiwan1280 Posts
November 14 2012 16:21 GMT
#917
StarCraft is a business they need money to continue to run the site. And for anyone who is bashing TL remember your on this site right now to get your news for SC. If they have no money = no more TL. Thank you TL for the preorder
Master Chief
DerFreemind
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany45 Posts
November 14 2012 16:23 GMT
#918
On November 15 2012 00:58 Bensio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 00:52 HadeCiao wrote:
i dont trust amazon and i want a digital copy not a box that gets shipped. will you also get a beta key if you purchase via battle.net ? I could not find information so far.

So once you purchase you get the beta key after 4 days?


No you won't get it via battle.net



Do you know for sure? I just order it from Amazon USA, but i am living in germany.....what really sucks...that when the game gets out...i will recive it 10 days later....
Zannadar
Profile Joined March 2011
Turkey294 Posts
November 14 2012 16:31 GMT
#919
So, this is getting all mixed up.

Where do Euro players go to get an EU copy with beta access? Physical or digital copy; whatever...
woody60707
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1863 Posts
November 14 2012 16:45 GMT
#920
What is confusing about this? Amazon says pre-order, get beta key. "Other site" says nothing about beta key, no get beta key. There is nothing to be what so ever confused about.

Now you can QQ and say this isn't fair, but no one should be confused on this.
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2541
Artosis 711
White-Ra 107
910 49
Dota 2
monkeys_forever739
NeuroSwarm206
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv291
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe172
Other Games
summit1g8269
JimRising 601
shahzam564
C9.Mang0301
ArmadaUGS58
RuFF_SC232
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick781
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream335
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• davetesta19
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 12m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 12m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.