• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:34
CEST 16:34
KST 23:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7959 users

HotS release date: March 12th - Page 39

Forum Index > SC2 General
1196 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 60 Next
Remember you can pre-order your copy through the TL store and help support Team Liquid! It's also an easy way to get a beta key!
cozzE
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia357 Posts
November 14 2012 01:50 GMT
#761
How long does it take to get a beta key when buying it via TL? I know it takes 4 days with Amazon.
Goldfish
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
2230 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-14 01:51:53
November 14 2012 01:50 GMT
#762
On November 14 2012 01:20 Achaia wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks it's silly how many people are posting just to say they're not going to buy the expansion? I mean, that's their decision and all, but why go to a forum that is centered around the game just to announce your disapproval? Seems so strange to me.


Yeah. + Saying they'll rather buy or support indie games is kind of silly considering that most AAA games are really expensive to make and some don't even break even.

At this point, seems like the F2P model seems the best way for SC2 but the problem with that is SC2 isn't WC3 or Dota.

People don't really care about customizing individual small units, they prefer heroes instead.

Warcraft 4 would be an epic F2P game if they expand the role of heroes a bit (instead of them just being slightly better units like in WC3) and make leveling up heroes in a game faster (because in regular WC3, the game usually ends before a hero reaches level 6 or 7).
https://connect.microsoft.com/WindowsServerFeedback/feedback/details/741495/biggest-explorer-annoyance-automatic-sorting-windows-7-server-2008-r2-and-vista#details Allow Disable Auto Arrange in Windows 7+
Dissonance23
Profile Joined September 2010
United States259 Posts
November 14 2012 01:51 GMT
#763
On November 14 2012 10:50 cozzE wrote:
How long does it take to get a beta key when buying it via TL? I know it takes 4 days with Amazon.


Same amount of time, TL link just shows Amazon people are being directed from TL so they're getting click money.
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
November 14 2012 01:56 GMT
#764
God, the anxiety is killing me. I don't know whether I'm more sad about having to wait 4 days or excited that I'm getting one.

ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
Stephen_drewz
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia41 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-14 02:08:24
November 14 2012 02:02 GMT
#765
Does this not have global play yet? When I look at the upgrade option it says I will only be able to play on SEA as that is what my account is(I do have NA added to it).

Also why is there one listed for 40USD and one for 45AUD. I am confused.
Leech hard, live entertained.
dnld12
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States324 Posts
November 14 2012 02:02 GMT
#766
On November 14 2012 09:48 operwolf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2012 09:41 Fyrewolf wrote:
On November 14 2012 09:28 Xahhk wrote:
On November 14 2012 09:18 Hashbaz wrote:
On November 14 2012 09:15 dnld12 wrote:
Hey guys. I am really confused. I Went to go buy the digital pre order and i saw this when i hit hte upgrade
You already have Heart of the Swarm™ in North America.
You don’t need to upgrade any other Wings of Liberty® accounts, because Heart of the Swarm™ will be eligible for Global Play (you will be able to play it in any game region). However, you can still upgrade your existing Heart of the Swarm™ account to the Digital Deluxe edition

Even more confusing is that it shows $59.99 as the price on that page.


I get that too, no option for 40 dollar version.


The digital deluxe is 60 dollars, which is a collectors edition minus the physical extras. It's the regular digital hots that is $40, though you can upgrade to the deluxe for the price difference(20) until they stop selling the digitial deluxe ce.


So where is the option to buy the $40 version?

yes i am really confused. If i buy it, will it think i already have a preorder and reject it?
When life gives you Stalkers, Get blink.
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
November 14 2012 02:05 GMT
#767
On November 14 2012 10:56 GinDo wrote:
God, the anxiety is killing me. I don't know whether I'm more sad about having to wait 4 days or excited that I'm getting one.


Same. I've wanted a beta key for so long, so it's killing me knowing I have one on the way without being able to play it now.
Long live the King of Wings
gnomeinbrain
Profile Joined October 2011
United States12 Posts
November 14 2012 02:09 GMT
#768
Ordered! Yeah!
If it ain't broken, don't break it.
Snuggles
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1865 Posts
November 14 2012 02:12 GMT
#769
On November 14 2012 11:05 LimitSEA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2012 10:56 GinDo wrote:
God, the anxiety is killing me. I don't know whether I'm more sad about having to wait 4 days or excited that I'm getting one.


Same. I've wanted a beta key for so long, so it's killing me knowing I have one on the way without being able to play it now.


I just pre-ordered too so that I can get a beta key. Any info on how exactly we will be receiving it?
Noro
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada991 Posts
November 14 2012 02:15 GMT
#770
Anyone know if you can just order it and cancel your order once you have a beta key? o.o I don't get free shipping so I'd rather buy it from a store here.
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; I'd strike the sun if it insulted me.
Hamzerglar
Profile Joined November 2012
United States19 Posts
November 14 2012 02:18 GMT
#771
First post! Also, collectors edition pre-order worth every penny!
emc
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3088 Posts
November 14 2012 02:19 GMT
#772
i wonder if their mousepad is a steel series like their other ones
Stephen_drewz
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia41 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-14 02:20:51
November 14 2012 02:20 GMT
#773
Can anyone explain this? I thought it was meant to be global etc.

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/stephen_drewz/SC2HOTS.jpg
Leech hard, live entertained.
Pssht
Profile Joined June 2011
United States42 Posts
November 14 2012 02:20 GMT
#774
Just pre-ordered through amazon, pretty stoked to try out the beta!
Pssht
leandroqm
Profile Joined June 2008
Netherlands874 Posts
November 14 2012 02:28 GMT
#775
I would LOVE to support TL by buying HOTS, but I had to cancel my order.
Take a look at this:

[image loading]
What are you tinkering about?
Gourmand
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada101 Posts
November 14 2012 02:28 GMT
#776
On November 14 2012 11:20 Stephen_drewz wrote:
Can anyone explain this? I thought it was meant to be global etc.

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/stephen_drewz/SC2HOTS.jpg


This is because of the rating, like ERSB and PEGI, just so yet buy the client that is rated for where you live.

I'm guessing you change region with something simillar to D3
Noro
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada991 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-14 02:30:28
November 14 2012 02:29 GMT
#777
On November 14 2012 11:28 leandroqm wrote:
I would LOVE to support TL by buying HOTS, but I had to cancel my order.
Take a look at this:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Hahaha and people are saying $40 bucks is too much @_@
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; I'd strike the sun if it insulted me.
leandroqm
Profile Joined June 2008
Netherlands874 Posts
November 14 2012 02:30 GMT
#778
On November 14 2012 11:29 Noro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2012 11:28 leandroqm wrote:
I would LOVE to support TL by buying HOTS, but I had to cancel my order.
Take a look at this:

[image loading]


Hahaha and people are saying $40 bucks is too much @_@


There are times I hate living in Brazil...
We have the highest taxes around...
What are you tinkering about?
Hamzerglar
Profile Joined November 2012
United States19 Posts
November 14 2012 02:31 GMT
#779
Im going Ultras. Every game. If I may expel my nerdgasms... OHMIGOD BETA KEY!
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
November 14 2012 02:32 GMT
#780
sweet just in time for my birthday
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
Codebar 14
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 987
Soma 878
Mini 813
ggaemo 418
Rush 388
Horang2 365
BeSt 310
Light 310
actioN 297
Stork 284
[ Show more ]
Larva 277
Snow 230
hero 186
Barracks 166
Killer 129
firebathero 112
Zeus 102
Sea.KH 74
JYJ 64
Mong 63
Aegong 56
Sharp 49
ToSsGirL 38
Shinee 36
soO 28
Sexy 26
Bale 24
zelot 20
Shine 18
sorry 17
Terrorterran 17
Rock 13
Sacsri 12
Icarus 10
Dewaltoss 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7158
qojqva1511
Dendi825
XaKoH 464
420jenkins53
Counter-Strike
Fnx 692
kRYSTAL_676
edward79
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4724
Khaldor417
Other Games
gofns48842
singsing1739
B2W.Neo905
byalli550
Lowko391
DeMusliM231
Liquid`VortiX172
mouzStarbuck155
Livibee144
ArmadaUGS108
KnowMe104
amsayoshi22
Chillindude19
Railgan17
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV279
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• mYiSmile116
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV372
League of Legends
• Nemesis2199
• Jankos1813
• TFBlade603
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 26m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 26m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.