• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:30
CEST 06:30
KST 13:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10242 users

HotS release date: March 12th - Page 31

Forum Index > SC2 General
1196 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 60 Next
Remember you can pre-order your copy through the TL store and help support Team Liquid! It's also an easy way to get a beta key!
fighter2_40
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States420 Posts
November 13 2012 21:07 GMT
#601
Just preordered through TL, which linked to amazon. HOW DO I ACQUIRE BETA KEY
Xtal
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Haiti385 Posts
November 13 2012 21:08 GMT
#602
On November 14 2012 06:07 fighter2_40 wrote:
Just preordered through TL, which linked to amazon. HOW DO I ACQUIRE BETA KEY


Amazon will send you a email in 1-4 days
Have you ever heard the story, about the Zergling and the Probe? The Probe didn't make it across the creep.
nukkuj
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Finland403 Posts
November 13 2012 21:10 GMT
#603
Too bad amazon free delivery isn't available outside of US. I hope other vendors have beta keys too.

Waiting for cheaper and quicker options than 9-16 days of delivery
virpi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany3599 Posts
November 13 2012 21:12 GMT
#604
It's a bit expensive, but I guess I'll have to buy it. All glory to the hypnorock.
first we make expand, then we defense it.
Sunshinewalker
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany34 Posts
November 13 2012 21:13 GMT
#605
So I live in germany and have the european WOL version, will that be compatible with a US HOTS version? Because i really would like that beta key
stichtom
Profile Joined March 2011
Italy695 Posts
November 13 2012 21:14 GMT
#606
I am waiting for Amazon.it or at least Amazon.uk
Maybe tomorrow
Favourite player: IM.MVP ~ Favorite league: IPL
Prplppleatr
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1518 Posts
November 13 2012 21:14 GMT
#607
If I order through Amazon, can i still do the digital download the first day???

Seems like I wouldn't be able to because I don't enter Battle.net information so I would have to wait for them to send the box.
🥇 Prediction Contest - Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Mattidute
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands232 Posts
November 13 2012 21:15 GMT
#608
On November 14 2012 06:13 Sunshinewalker wrote:
So I live in germany and have the european WOL version, will that be compatible with a US HOTS version? Because i really would like that beta key


It most likely won't be compatable as the US HOTS will probably require an US battlenet account instead of your EU battlenet account.
TheOuroboros
Profile Joined December 2010
France68 Posts
November 13 2012 21:23 GMT
#609
On November 14 2012 06:15 Mattidute wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2012 06:13 Sunshinewalker wrote:
So I live in germany and have the european WOL version, will that be compatible with a US HOTS version? Because i really would like that beta key


It most likely won't be compatable as the US HOTS will probably require an US battlenet account instead of your EU battlenet account.


Are you sure ? Even with global play ?
Thalandros
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Netherlands1151 Posts
November 13 2012 21:23 GMT
#610
On November 14 2012 06:15 Mattidute wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2012 06:13 Sunshinewalker wrote:
So I live in germany and have the european WOL version, will that be compatible with a US HOTS version? Because i really would like that beta key


It most likely won't be compatable as the US HOTS will probably require an US battlenet account instead of your EU battlenet account.
Well, since accounts are going to be worldwide...







On another note, if I'd go for the Collectors Edition, I'd rather wait for that one, right? o:
|| ''I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable.'' ||
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
November 13 2012 21:23 GMT
#611
just purchased. for release day delivery, it costs $8 if you are shipping to California. FYI
SoraLimit
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada747 Posts
November 13 2012 21:25 GMT
#612
On November 14 2012 06:23 [Ouroboros] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2012 06:15 Mattidute wrote:
On November 14 2012 06:13 Sunshinewalker wrote:
So I live in germany and have the european WOL version, will that be compatible with a US HOTS version? Because i really would like that beta key


It most likely won't be compatable as the US HOTS will probably require an US battlenet account instead of your EU battlenet account.


Are you sure ? Even with global play ?

It's because you need WoL in order to activate your HotS account, which WoL is obviously region locked.
TheOuroboros
Profile Joined December 2010
France68 Posts
November 13 2012 21:31 GMT
#613
On November 14 2012 06:25 SoraLimit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2012 06:23 [Ouroboros] wrote:
On November 14 2012 06:15 Mattidute wrote:
On November 14 2012 06:13 Sunshinewalker wrote:
So I live in germany and have the european WOL version, will that be compatible with a US HOTS version? Because i really would like that beta key


It most likely won't be compatable as the US HOTS will probably require an US battlenet account instead of your EU battlenet account.


Are you sure ? Even with global play ?

It's because you need WoL in order to activate your HotS account, which WoL is obviously region locked.


isn't global play gonna be on WOL too ?
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 13 2012 21:32 GMT
#614
On November 14 2012 06:23 dAPhREAk wrote:
just purchased. for release day delivery, it costs $8 if you are shipping to California. FYI


If you have amazon prime, it costs nothing. Best $80/year I spend. Buy 10+ things on amazon + profit!
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
November 13 2012 21:32 GMT
#615
On November 14 2012 06:32 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2012 06:23 dAPhREAk wrote:
just purchased. for release day delivery, it costs $8 if you are shipping to California. FYI


If you have amazon prime, it costs nothing. Best $80/year I spend. Buy 10+ things on amazon + profit!

oh, my friend has that. maybe i'll buy with his account. thanks!
Prplppleatr
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1518 Posts
November 13 2012 21:33 GMT
#616
On November 14 2012 06:14 Prplppleatr wrote:
If I order through Amazon, can i still do the digital download the first day???

Seems like I wouldn't be able to because I don't enter Battle.net information so I would have to wait for them to send the box.


^^ Could I get an answer please. I would like to play asap and if i can't i'd rather not order through amazon, sry.
🥇 Prediction Contest - Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
November 13 2012 21:35 GMT
#617
So when the full game comes out, will I be able to automatically play it, as I already have a beta key?
¯\_(シ)_/¯
ieatoreos
Profile Joined November 2012
United States6 Posts
November 13 2012 21:35 GMT
#618
Seems a little expensive for an expansion but I'm psyched nonetheless
And then there were none
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
November 13 2012 21:37 GMT
#619
On November 14 2012 06:33 Prplppleatr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2012 06:14 Prplppleatr wrote:
If I order through Amazon, can i still do the digital download the first day???

Seems like I wouldn't be able to because I don't enter Battle.net information so I would have to wait for them to send the box.


^^ Could I get an answer please. I would like to play asap and if i can't i'd rather not order through amazon, sry.

per people in this thread, no you cant play it before you get the box.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
November 13 2012 21:38 GMT
#620
On November 14 2012 06:35 Whatson wrote:
So when the full game comes out, will I be able to automatically play it, as I already have a beta key?

no, and the beta will likely have been closed for awhile prior to HOTS coming out. at least, that is how i recall it happened with WOL.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft404
RuFF_SC2 200
Nina 90
-ZergGirl 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2123
sorry 29
910 27
yabsab 18
Bale 17
Terrorterran 14
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1159
taco 317
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox805
Other Games
summit1g8477
JimRising 664
Day[9].tv463
WinterStarcraft319
C9.Mang0284
Livibee154
Sick131
Maynarde125
ViBE99
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick842
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota283
League of Legends
• Stunt353
Other Games
• Day9tv463
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 31m
Stellar Fest
8h 31m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.