![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/929cr.png)
What is this about?
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
Remember you can pre-order your copy through the TL store and help support Team Liquid! It's also an easy way to get a beta key! | ||
|
stichtom
Italy695 Posts
![]() What is this about? | ||
|
Kyyuna
United States1222 Posts
| ||
|
TheOuroboros
France68 Posts
| ||
|
Xahhk
Canada540 Posts
| ||
|
sYz-Adrenaline
United States1850 Posts
| ||
|
eviltomahawk
United States11135 Posts
On November 14 2012 05:37 stichtom wrote: ![]() What is this about? Instead of spending $100 on getting a $60 WoL and a $40 HotS individually, you only need to pay $60 to get both bundled together. | ||
|
ChiknAdobo
United States208 Posts
| ||
|
Bippzy
United States1466 Posts
| ||
|
Warfare
Austria17 Posts
Really want to pre order and get a Beta key -_- | ||
|
stichtom
Italy695 Posts
Video Part 1 (Painting Intro Video): Video Part 2 (Blizzard CEO Speech): Video part 3 (Flash vs Nestea): From reddit | ||
|
stichtom
Italy695 Posts
On November 14 2012 05:44 eviltomahawk wrote: Instead of spending $100 on getting a $60 WoL and a $40 HotS individually, you only need to pay $60 to get both bundled together. How? I can't see this option on Battle.net | ||
|
farvacola
United States18869 Posts
On November 14 2012 05:45 Bippzy wrote: So if i preorder the tangible collectors edition will i be able to have early access to the beta? Or what I don't know, personally I went with the intangible collectors edition, complete with invisible Kerrigan statue and illusory full scale Banshee replica. ![]() | ||
|
eviltomahawk
United States11135 Posts
On November 14 2012 05:50 stichtom wrote: Show nested quote + On November 14 2012 05:44 eviltomahawk wrote: On November 14 2012 05:37 stichtom wrote: ![]() What is this about? Instead of spending $100 on getting a $60 WoL and a $40 HotS individually, you only need to pay $60 to get both bundled together. How? I can't see this option on Battle.net Do you already own WoL? I don't have this option either, probably because I already own WoL. So I assume that it's only for people don't own WoL. + Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
TeamBanished
United States301 Posts
| ||
|
stichtom
Italy695 Posts
On November 14 2012 05:55 eviltomahawk wrote: Show nested quote + On November 14 2012 05:50 stichtom wrote: On November 14 2012 05:44 eviltomahawk wrote: On November 14 2012 05:37 stichtom wrote: ![]() What is this about? Instead of spending $100 on getting a $60 WoL and a $40 HotS individually, you only need to pay $60 to get both bundled together. How? I can't see this option on Battle.net Do you already own WoL? I don't have this option either, probably because I already own WoL. So I assume that it's only for people don't own WoL. + Show Spoiler + ![]() Yeah, you are right. 59$ for both game is really good ![]() | ||
|
HwangjaeTerran
Finland5967 Posts
I really don't do anything with the box, last time I had a dvd drive was 4 years ago. | ||
|
xanatas
Germany49 Posts
| ||
|
synapse
China13814 Posts
On November 14 2012 05:56 morevox wrote: So question, do I have to fully pay off my preorder to get the beta key? Or can I pay 20 now and 20 later? I always thought preorders didn't actually charge you until the game was out. | ||
|
Xtal
Haiti385 Posts
| ||
|
Sanguinarius
United States3427 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|