• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:42
CEST 06:42
KST 13:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6344 users

[FPL]Team Liquid Fantasy Proleague Request

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-18 13:40:15
October 17 2012 14:03 GMT
#1
In light of all the drama on TL in the past few days I'm here to suggest we all start pushing for something positive and fun.

On October 18 2012 12:00 Subversive wrote:
Seriously more people need to get involved in FPL. I'm so glad I was convinced to play it, one of the best features of TL ever.

FPL was one of the best reasons for signing up to TL. It's also the reason GosuGamers got a lot of members. The betting aspect is addicting. TL will have a surge of members if they resurrect this and advertise it right.

Team Liquid Fantasy ProLeague!!!!!


[image loading]



[image loading]



      The new season of Proleague is coming up. Now is the time to get TL to bring back FPL. It will be focused on one game instead of two and this is a great way to learn about the Kespa players. Some you will hate for being antiteam killers such as (Z)RorO. TRUST ME, stay away from (Z)RorO even in SC2. And others you will learn to love as ProLeague monsters such as (T)BaBy.

      It is up to you as the player to decide between a favorite player worth tons of points or a few lesser ones that might be consistent. It is the time where you may see (P)Bisu go into a massive slump or win 55 games in a season.

      FPL is what made me feel like the complete nerd in the past 5 years. I would go to college classes bragging about how good I was doing in my league. Playas would be like, "you got brady homes" and I was like "nooooo brah, I'm starting Yoon-Joon this week, Red Shuttle time baby!!!!! This ain't Fantasy Football, this is Fantasy Starcraft!".

      So here is the plan. Everyone in support of FPL show it here and let's try to get TL to do FPL on their website again.



ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Subversive
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2229 Posts
October 17 2012 14:05 GMT
#2
FPL is what made me feel like the complete nerd in the past 5 years. I would go to college classes bragging about how good I was doing in my league. Playas would be like, "you got brady homes" and I was like "nooooo brah, I'm starting Yoon-Joon this week, Red Shuttle time baby!!!!! This ain't Fantasy Football, this is Fantasy Starcraft!".

Haha I remember telling a lot of real life friends and relations about my FPL team when I was in the top 5.

Please bring back FPL . It makes me watch like 5 times as much starcraft.
#1 Great fan ~ // Khan // FlaSh // JangBi // EffOrt //
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
October 17 2012 14:08 GMT
#3
Roro killing anti-teams ftw.
Commentator
MegaFonzie
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia1084 Posts
October 17 2012 14:09 GMT
#4
Yes please, I love this shit
@x5_MegaFonzie
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-17 14:20:06
October 17 2012 14:13 GMT
#5
On October 17 2012 23:05 Subversive wrote:
Show nested quote +
FPL is what made me feel like the complete nerd in the past 5 years. I would go to college classes bragging about how good I was doing in my league. Playas would be like, "you got brady homes" and I was like "nooooo brah, I'm starting Yoon-Joon this week, Red Shuttle time baby!!!!! This ain't Fantasy Football, this is Fantasy Starcraft!".

Haha I remember telling a lot of real life friends and relations about my FPL team when I was in the top 5.

Please bring back FPL . It makes me watch like 5 times as much starcraft.

This^ I watched every single match of proleague when FPL was around. It made it so much more interesting to watch and I really studied the players. Once it stopped I only watched SKT and a few others. Fantasy football is the only reason I watch so much NFL. It makes it a lot more fun.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
di4m0nd
Profile Joined June 2010
United States297 Posts
October 17 2012 14:16 GMT
#6
That would be pretty awesome but why only Proleague why not GSL?
TLO | MC | Taeja | MarineKing | Alicia | HerO | PartinG | Bomber | Genius | MMA | CoCa | HuK | DRG | YugiOh | MVP | Jjakji | Stardust | Snute | Scarlett
MyFirstProbe
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands294 Posts
October 17 2012 14:16 GMT
#7
It would proleague so much more exciting to watch, so I'd love to see this brought back, although I wasnt around during broodwar.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 17 2012 14:18 GMT
#8
I love FPL, really hope it happens again.

We need some good news to combat all the recent negativity!
SilSol
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden2744 Posts
October 17 2012 14:19 GMT
#9
haha RorO <3
http://fragbite.se/user/117868/silsol since 2006 http://www.reddit.com/u/silsol77
Subversive
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2229 Posts
October 17 2012 14:19 GMT
#10
On October 17 2012 23:16 di4m0nd wrote:
That would be pretty awesome but why only Proleague why not GSL?

It could potentially combine both.

What about ever happened to fantasy for SC2? I remember ages ago there was one. I never followed it though.
#1 Great fan ~ // Khan // FlaSh // JangBi // EffOrt //
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-17 14:21:19
October 17 2012 14:19 GMT
#11
I forgot that PL SC2 could mean more fantasy SC2. Definitely want to see that happen, the one season of fantasy GSTL was great!

On October 17 2012 23:19 Subversive wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2012 23:16 di4m0nd wrote:
That would be pretty awesome but why only Proleague why not GSL?

It could potentially combine both.

What about ever happened to fantasy for SC2? I remember ages ago there was one. I never followed it though.


Current GSTL format is no good for fantasy, there was just the 1 long season in 2011 that was fantasy-able.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
Zennith
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States795 Posts
October 17 2012 14:20 GMT
#12
Never done FPL before, but I'd DEFINITELY be up for it if it happens again.
Sentinel Gaming Competitive Team Manager | 1500+ points Masters Zerg | twitch.tv/zennith6
di4m0nd
Profile Joined June 2010
United States297 Posts
October 17 2012 14:21 GMT
#13
On October 17 2012 23:19 Subversive wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2012 23:16 di4m0nd wrote:
That would be pretty awesome but why only Proleague why not GSL?

It could potentially combine both.

What about ever happened to fantasy for SC2? I remember ages ago there was one. I never followed it though.


ya I think i read somthing about it a long time ago but i guess it just faded away well time to bring it back
TLO | MC | Taeja | MarineKing | Alicia | HerO | PartinG | Bomber | Genius | MMA | CoCa | HuK | DRG | YugiOh | MVP | Jjakji | Stardust | Snute | Scarlett
Arceus
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Vietnam8333 Posts
October 17 2012 14:21 GMT
#14
wonder how the player's cost be determined this time
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
October 17 2012 14:24 GMT
#15
Team Liquid Fantasy ProLeague. It's that shit that makes me root for mediocre non-KT players because Flash+Stats so expensive. Let's get this back.
"Start yo" -FlaSh
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
October 17 2012 14:25 GMT
#16
Yeah it would really be fun, i played in the one fantasy gstl and i sucked at it but it was awesome regardless...hope to see FPL again
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
October 17 2012 14:26 GMT
#17
On October 17 2012 23:16 di4m0nd wrote:
That would be pretty awesome but why only Proleague why not GSL?

Why not GSTL:
The all kill format with GSTL for the whole season makes it harder to predict player that will be sent out. Plus you need a gomTV subscription to follow GSTL.

Why Kespa:
Free to watch. Also the single game format means more players will be consistently sent out. Therefore it's easier to count on the FPL player you chose to play their games. Plus who doesn't want TBLS on their team.

I know there is a lot to debate on this, but I would want Kespa FPL seperate from GSTL because it's free and I don't have time to watch both leagues even if I could. One day maybe when the GSTL starts to compete with Kespa teams then FPL can combine both.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
cchily13
Profile Joined May 2012
70 Posts
October 17 2012 14:29 GMT
#18
O yes please!!!!
ROOT is reborn!!
Acer1791
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany182 Posts
October 17 2012 14:31 GMT
#19
yeah tl, make this happen!
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
October 17 2012 17:36 GMT
#20
On October 17 2012 23:24 NicksonReyes wrote:
Team Liquid Fantasy ProLeague. It's that shit that makes me root for mediocre non-KT players because Flash+Stats so expensive. Let's get this back.

I think many people used this as an excuse to cheer for Flash as he crushed their favorite players. T_T
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 225
Nina 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2708
GuemChi 816
Leta 98
Snow 71
Terrorterran 57
Bale 37
NaDa 35
Noble 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Icarus 5
Dota 2
febbydoto7
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox439
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7382
WinterStarcraft457
C9.Mang0341
Sick123
ViBE99
Trikslyr26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick733
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2135
League of Legends
• Lourlo1267
• Stunt377
Other Games
• Shiphtur386
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 18m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.