• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:51
CEST 06:51
KST 13:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7461 users

[FPL]Team Liquid Fantasy Proleague Request - Page 15

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-17 18:43:30
December 17 2013 18:40 GMT
#281
On December 18 2013 00:50 Saechiis wrote:
It's always fun. The secret hopes of FPL domination, working through the night crafting the ultimate team, weighing cost-efficiency, old records, alleyway whispers, good old gut feeling (pick Reach and FBH if available), produce most witty teamname ever. Submit with a sigh of relief, panic, do it over, change it back? Submissions are closed. Pull another all-nighter, visualise nonchalant reaction to utter victory, watch first game, fall asleep, wake up, check results, shattered dreams. Post about unfairness of universe, ridicule top standings, trade away player that will get hot next week. Drown despair with Bon Jovi in despair. Fun is had.

Me every round XD I think I have less chance of winning this than the lottery! It's more fun though

@BD I always vote for monk anyway because he is the one true TL Dong :o
jjakji fan
Nuubie
Profile Joined March 2012
Sweden66 Posts
December 17 2013 20:56 GMT
#282
On December 18 2013 03:35 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 03:32 Nuubie wrote:
Who was in charge of FPL-coding and what not last time around? I thought it was great and it really added something to the games between teams you didnt otherwise care for so much.

I took FPL for granted, no im getting worried there won't be one
Please TL reconsider!

R1CH created the system, Monk values the players, and then I manage the results and scores. R1CH, Monk, and I are all available to be voted on in the L'sTLCMAT if you feel thankful


Ah that's is awesome, it was well done last time around. What I don't get is why you're making a thread about it, can't you just start it once the line-ups are announced and players are valued? =)

Really looking forward to PL, and playing Fantasy with my 2 friends and having some banter is really something I'm looking forward to! Keep up the good work then BisuDagger!
He had the same don't-give-a-f*** attitude from his stream, where he all-ins every game and shamelessly plays three ads.
MosART
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1899 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-17 21:04:19
December 17 2013 21:04 GMT
#283
I would really love to put Bisu on my anti, but he went and freaking retire. There's go my stable #1 anti. Might have to pick Fanta now as my stable.
illidanx
Profile Joined November 2011
United States973 Posts
December 17 2013 21:08 GMT
#284
I thought FPL is a big feature of teamliquid. Why don't we have it this time?
Die-hard KeSPA fan
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-17 21:24:05
December 17 2013 21:13 GMT
#285
KeSPA hasn't announced the official rosters, so they can't make the FPL yet.

It will probably come soon (if not, I will cry... ;_;)

On December 18 2013 05:56 Nuubie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 03:35 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 18 2013 03:32 Nuubie wrote:
Who was in charge of FPL-coding and what not last time around? I thought it was great and it really added something to the games between teams you didnt otherwise care for so much.

I took FPL for granted, no im getting worried there won't be one
Please TL reconsider!

R1CH created the system, Monk values the players, and then I manage the results and scores. R1CH, Monk, and I are all available to be voted on in the L'sTLCMAT if you feel thankful


Ah that's is awesome, it was well done last time around. What I don't get is why you're making a thread about it, can't you just start it once the line-ups are announced and players are valued? =)

This thread was made a year ago though..
Hello
Ammanas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Slovakia2166 Posts
December 17 2013 21:52 GMT
#286
Yeah, FPL is the reason Proleague is my now favourite tournament by far.
I still remember going for a beer with 2 of my mates, spending 4 hours just arguing about our FPL picks. Was awesome!
JangBi forever <3 || Classic! herO! Rain! Zest! | Rogue! Hydra! Solar! | Fantasy! Cure! Reality! Sorry! Journey!
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19387 Posts
December 17 2013 22:02 GMT
#287
On December 18 2013 05:56 Nuubie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 03:35 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 18 2013 03:32 Nuubie wrote:
Who was in charge of FPL-coding and what not last time around? I thought it was great and it really added something to the games between teams you didnt otherwise care for so much.

I took FPL for granted, no im getting worried there won't be one
Please TL reconsider!

R1CH created the system, Monk values the players, and then I manage the results and scores. R1CH, Monk, and I are all available to be voted on in the L'sTLCMAT if you feel thankful


Ah that's is awesome, it was well done last time around. What I don't get is why you're making a thread about it, can't you just start it once the line-ups are announced and players are valued? =)

Really looking forward to PL, and playing Fantasy with my 2 friends and having some banter is really something I'm looking forward to! Keep up the good work then BisuDagger!

I started this initiative 2 years ago before FPL existed for SC2
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
December 17 2013 22:08 GMT
#288
On December 18 2013 02:56 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 22:52 lichter wrote:
Yes.

Still waiting on official rosters before player values can be determined.

BY THE WAY, I'M RUNNING FANTASY PROLEAGUE JUST LIKE I DID LAST YEAR. SO IF YOU APPRECIATE MY EFFORT THEN VOTE FOR ME HERE!

Poll: opterown vs. BisuDagger?

opterown (535)
 
61%

BisuDagger (348)
 
39%

883 total votes

Your vote: opterown vs. BisuDagger?

(Vote): opterown
(Vote): BisuDagger



New page quote
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 17 2013 22:12 GMT
#289
On December 18 2013 07:08 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 02:56 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 17 2013 22:52 lichter wrote:
Yes.

Still waiting on official rosters before player values can be determined.

BY THE WAY, I'M RUNNING FANTASY PROLEAGUE JUST LIKE I DID LAST YEAR. SO IF YOU APPRECIATE MY EFFORT THEN VOTE FOR ME HERE!

Poll: opterown vs. BisuDagger?

opterown (535)
 
61%

BisuDagger (348)
 
39%

883 total votes

Your vote: opterown vs. BisuDagger?

(Vote): opterown
(Vote): BisuDagger



New page quote

team bisu
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-17 22:45:54
December 17 2013 22:45 GMT
#290
you are not allowed to quote polls, please everyone edit them out of your posts.

On December 18 2013 02:56 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 22:52 lichter wrote:
Yes.

Still waiting on official rosters before player values can be determined.

BY THE WAY, I'M RUNNING FANTASY PROLEAGUE JUST LIKE I DID LAST YEAR. SO IF YOU APPRECIATE MY EFFORT THEN VOTE FOR ME HERE!

you don't run fantasy proleague, you help with adding results. there's a difference - lots of people help with running results. you should not take credit for monk + co's work
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
December 17 2013 22:56 GMT
#291
You sound like a crybaby. No one wants to vote for a crybaby.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-17 22:58:53
December 17 2013 22:58 GMT
#292
All I know is that my main team will be CJ and Roro will be on my anti

Edit: oh and I should probably name it something that insults Roro too
AdministratorBreak the chains
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19387 Posts
December 17 2013 23:21 GMT
#293
On December 18 2013 07:45 opterown wrote:
you are not allowed to quote polls, please everyone edit them out of your posts.

Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 02:56 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 17 2013 22:52 lichter wrote:
Yes.

Still waiting on official rosters before player values can be determined.

BY THE WAY, I'M RUNNING FANTASY PROLEAGUE JUST LIKE I DID LAST YEAR. SO IF YOU APPRECIATE MY EFFORT THEN VOTE FOR ME HERE!

you don't run fantasy proleague, you help with adding results. there's a difference - lots of people help with running results. you should not take credit for monk + co's work

I gave them credit and told people to vote for them
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
jubil
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2602 Posts
December 17 2013 23:28 GMT
#294
God, that one round I actually made top 100 I was so absurdly proud of myself. I do have an awful tendency to pick top five players just as often for my anti team as for my main team though...Oh yeah, and the agonizing over creating the wittiest team name taking just as long as the agonizing over the team itself! Good times.

Fantasy Proleague is amazing, I credit it as being the single most important thing that actually made me interested in, and fans of, Kespa players. Definitely looking forward to it again.
Marineking-Polt-Maru-Fantasy-Solar-Xenocider-Suppy fighting!
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
December 17 2013 23:52 GMT
#295
#saveFPL
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
December 18 2013 00:23 GMT
#296
On December 18 2013 07:45 opterown wrote:
you are not allowed to quote polls, please everyone edit them out of your posts.

Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 02:56 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 17 2013 22:52 lichter wrote:
Yes.

Still waiting on official rosters before player values can be determined.

BY THE WAY, I'M RUNNING FANTASY PROLEAGUE JUST LIKE I DID LAST YEAR. SO IF YOU APPRECIATE MY EFFORT THEN VOTE FOR ME HERE!

you don't run fantasy proleague, you help with adding results. there's a difference - lots of people help with running results. you should not take credit for monk + co's work


-nuked-
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-18 00:29:57
December 18 2013 00:27 GMT
#297
Actually nvm I don't care.
Refer to my post.
E.H Eager
Profile Joined August 2011
United States227 Posts
December 22 2013 16:42 GMT
#298
YES I am so excited for this.
Edpayasugo
Profile Joined April 2013
United Kingdom2223 Posts
December 23 2013 10:58 GMT
#299
I want in!
FlaSh MMA INnoVation FanTaSy MKP TY Ryung | soO Dark Rogue | HuK PartinG Stork State
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
December 23 2013 11:00 GMT
#300
The rosters are out - time to get this shit rolling!
Hello
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
Nina 106
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2111
Shuttle 1037
Snow 106
Dewaltoss 54
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 36
Noble 29
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 615
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1127
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor661
Other Games
summit1g8380
C9.Mang0309
PiGStarcraft277
Mew2King176
ViBE57
ArmadaUGS33
RuFF_SC20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 21
• Response 18
• Letter147
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2348
League of Legends
• Lourlo1125
• Rush870
• Stunt292
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 9m
OSC
17h 9m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.