• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:32
CEST 13:32
KST 20:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7103 users

IGN on sale for $100 million by News Corps - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
RedBack
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia102 Posts
October 17 2012 02:35 GMT
#81
I'm in if i can be Vice President.... no wait JUNIOR Vice President!!....
ketomai
Profile Joined June 2007
United States2789 Posts
October 17 2012 02:39 GMT
#82
Do they take ESPORTS dollars?
StateSC2
Profile Joined September 2010
Korea (South)621 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-17 02:52:32
October 17 2012 02:51 GMT
#83
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2012 10:50 Waxangel wrote:
I can chip in like 200 bucks if they're willing to sell IPL separately. That brings us to...

$38,280.45

+10k minerals, a 6 pack, and a pack of smokes.

On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


On October 17 2012 08:13 Mr.Apathetic wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


I got 5k but u can still be ceo


On October 17 2012 08:14 lubu42 wrote:
Hmm, kind of depressing seeing those numbers :/ Wouldn't have expected that. I love my IGN.

On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


I found 45 cents in the cushions, let's do this.


On October 17 2012 08:17 lordofsoup wrote:
I have 3k, but we are a little short.


On October 17 2012 08:18 Integra wrote:
I'll throw in 10k as long as I get a position in Esports management!


On October 17 2012 08:23 BadgKat wrote:
I think I can convince my wife to let me throw in like 12k if you can promise me a job after I get out the military


On October 17 2012 08:35 EtDecius wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


You have my axe!

And up to 75 dollars.


On October 17 2012 08:55 starslayer wrote:
damn yo i got a grand as long as i can do something cast or something yo


On October 17 2012 08:59 ki11z0ne wrote:
i got 1k =D


On October 17 2012 09:07 SilSol wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


OK! i'll back you up with another 3k$! let's do thiiiiiiiiis!


On October 17 2012 09:11 Bodzilla wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!

you have my 5 bucks.


On October 17 2012 09:15 Loxley wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


i'll throw in a 6 pack and a pack of smokes. Let me know when im needed at the business party.


On October 17 2012 08:55 phodacbiet wrote:
Do you think they take minerals? I am plat and i have about 10k in the bank cause endgame is hard.




i got $1k on this
Fireblast!: "This guy is pointless and wonderful"
ROOTIllusion
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
October 17 2012 02:56 GMT
#84
On October 17 2012 11:51 QuanticState wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2012 10:50 Waxangel wrote:
I can chip in like 200 bucks if they're willing to sell IPL separately. That brings us to...

$38,280.45

+10k minerals, a 6 pack, and a pack of smokes.

On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


On October 17 2012 08:13 Mr.Apathetic wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


I got 5k but u can still be ceo


On October 17 2012 08:14 lubu42 wrote:
Hmm, kind of depressing seeing those numbers :/ Wouldn't have expected that. I love my IGN.

On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


I found 45 cents in the cushions, let's do this.


On October 17 2012 08:17 lordofsoup wrote:
I have 3k, but we are a little short.


On October 17 2012 08:18 Integra wrote:
I'll throw in 10k as long as I get a position in Esports management!


On October 17 2012 08:23 BadgKat wrote:
I think I can convince my wife to let me throw in like 12k if you can promise me a job after I get out the military


On October 17 2012 08:35 EtDecius wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


You have my axe!

And up to 75 dollars.


On October 17 2012 08:55 starslayer wrote:
damn yo i got a grand as long as i can do something cast or something yo


On October 17 2012 08:59 ki11z0ne wrote:
i got 1k =D


On October 17 2012 09:07 SilSol wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


OK! i'll back you up with another 3k$! let's do thiiiiiiiiis!


On October 17 2012 09:11 Bodzilla wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!

you have my 5 bucks.


On October 17 2012 09:15 Loxley wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


i'll throw in a 6 pack and a pack of smokes. Let me know when im needed at the business party.


On October 17 2012 08:55 phodacbiet wrote:
Do you think they take minerals? I am plat and i have about 10k in the bank cause endgame is hard.




i got $1k on this


I'll put in $1.5k
www.twitter.com/rootillusion & www.facebook.com/illusionsc2
StateSC2
Profile Joined September 2010
Korea (South)621 Posts
October 17 2012 02:56 GMT
#85
On October 17 2012 11:56 QuanticIllusion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2012 11:51 QuanticState wrote:
On October 17 2012 10:50 Waxangel wrote:
I can chip in like 200 bucks if they're willing to sell IPL separately. That brings us to...

$38,280.45

+10k minerals, a 6 pack, and a pack of smokes.

On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


On October 17 2012 08:13 Mr.Apathetic wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


I got 5k but u can still be ceo


On October 17 2012 08:14 lubu42 wrote:
Hmm, kind of depressing seeing those numbers :/ Wouldn't have expected that. I love my IGN.

On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


I found 45 cents in the cushions, let's do this.


On October 17 2012 08:17 lordofsoup wrote:
I have 3k, but we are a little short.


On October 17 2012 08:18 Integra wrote:
I'll throw in 10k as long as I get a position in Esports management!


On October 17 2012 08:23 BadgKat wrote:
I think I can convince my wife to let me throw in like 12k if you can promise me a job after I get out the military


On October 17 2012 08:35 EtDecius wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


You have my axe!

And up to 75 dollars.


On October 17 2012 08:55 starslayer wrote:
damn yo i got a grand as long as i can do something cast or something yo


On October 17 2012 08:59 ki11z0ne wrote:
i got 1k =D


On October 17 2012 09:07 SilSol wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


OK! i'll back you up with another 3k$! let's do thiiiiiiiiis!


On October 17 2012 09:11 Bodzilla wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!

you have my 5 bucks.


On October 17 2012 09:15 Loxley wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


i'll throw in a 6 pack and a pack of smokes. Let me know when im needed at the business party.


On October 17 2012 08:55 phodacbiet wrote:
Do you think they take minerals? I am plat and i have about 10k in the bank cause endgame is hard.




i got $1k on this


I'll put in $1.5k


i see your $1.5k and reraise you $1k
Fireblast!: "This guy is pointless and wonderful"
KawaiiRice
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States2914 Posts
October 17 2012 02:59 GMT
#86
On October 17 2012 11:56 QuanticState wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2012 11:56 QuanticIllusion wrote:
On October 17 2012 11:51 QuanticState wrote:
On October 17 2012 10:50 Waxangel wrote:
I can chip in like 200 bucks if they're willing to sell IPL separately. That brings us to...

$38,280.45

+10k minerals, a 6 pack, and a pack of smokes.

On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


On October 17 2012 08:13 Mr.Apathetic wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


I got 5k but u can still be ceo


On October 17 2012 08:14 lubu42 wrote:
Hmm, kind of depressing seeing those numbers :/ Wouldn't have expected that. I love my IGN.

On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


I found 45 cents in the cushions, let's do this.


On October 17 2012 08:17 lordofsoup wrote:
I have 3k, but we are a little short.


On October 17 2012 08:18 Integra wrote:
I'll throw in 10k as long as I get a position in Esports management!


On October 17 2012 08:23 BadgKat wrote:
I think I can convince my wife to let me throw in like 12k if you can promise me a job after I get out the military


On October 17 2012 08:35 EtDecius wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


You have my axe!

And up to 75 dollars.


On October 17 2012 08:55 starslayer wrote:
damn yo i got a grand as long as i can do something cast or something yo


On October 17 2012 08:59 ki11z0ne wrote:
i got 1k =D


On October 17 2012 09:07 SilSol wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


OK! i'll back you up with another 3k$! let's do thiiiiiiiiis!


On October 17 2012 09:11 Bodzilla wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!

you have my 5 bucks.


On October 17 2012 09:15 Loxley wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


i'll throw in a 6 pack and a pack of smokes. Let me know when im needed at the business party.


On October 17 2012 08:55 phodacbiet wrote:
Do you think they take minerals? I am plat and i have about 10k in the bank cause endgame is hard.




i got $1k on this


I'll put in $1.5k


i see your $1.5k and reraise you $1k

i will put in OVER $9000
@KawaiiRiceLighT
ROOTIllusion
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
October 17 2012 02:59 GMT
#87
On October 17 2012 11:56 QuanticState wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2012 11:56 QuanticIllusion wrote:
On October 17 2012 11:51 QuanticState wrote:
On October 17 2012 10:50 Waxangel wrote:
I can chip in like 200 bucks if they're willing to sell IPL separately. That brings us to...

$38,280.45

+10k minerals, a 6 pack, and a pack of smokes.

On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


On October 17 2012 08:13 Mr.Apathetic wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


I got 5k but u can still be ceo


On October 17 2012 08:14 lubu42 wrote:
Hmm, kind of depressing seeing those numbers :/ Wouldn't have expected that. I love my IGN.

On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


I found 45 cents in the cushions, let's do this.


On October 17 2012 08:17 lordofsoup wrote:
I have 3k, but we are a little short.


On October 17 2012 08:18 Integra wrote:
I'll throw in 10k as long as I get a position in Esports management!


On October 17 2012 08:23 BadgKat wrote:
I think I can convince my wife to let me throw in like 12k if you can promise me a job after I get out the military


On October 17 2012 08:35 EtDecius wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


You have my axe!

And up to 75 dollars.


On October 17 2012 08:55 starslayer wrote:
damn yo i got a grand as long as i can do something cast or something yo


On October 17 2012 08:59 ki11z0ne wrote:
i got 1k =D


On October 17 2012 09:07 SilSol wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


OK! i'll back you up with another 3k$! let's do thiiiiiiiiis!


On October 17 2012 09:11 Bodzilla wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!

you have my 5 bucks.


On October 17 2012 09:15 Loxley wrote:
On October 17 2012 08:11 iNcontroL wrote:
ALRIGHT FOLKS. I got like, 3k$? WHo else is in on this with me!!?!


i'll throw in a 6 pack and a pack of smokes. Let me know when im needed at the business party.


On October 17 2012 08:55 phodacbiet wrote:
Do you think they take minerals? I am plat and i have about 10k in the bank cause endgame is hard.




i got $1k on this


I'll put in $1.5k


i see your $1.5k and reraise you $1k

Call $1k Let's see the flop
www.twitter.com/rootillusion & www.facebook.com/illusionsc2
Fu[G]u
Profile Joined August 2010
United States187 Posts
October 17 2012 02:59 GMT
#88
On October 17 2012 08:31 iNcontroL wrote:
EGMCSLIPTLRC brought to you by MONSTER


You forgot ONOG.


EGMCSLIPTLONOGRC
_MagnuM_
Profile Joined July 2011
Denmark136 Posts
October 17 2012 03:00 GMT
#89
On October 17 2012 11:07 geokilla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2012 08:15 Fionn wrote:
Incoming EG-IGN?

Does EG even have that much money? Is TL really pooling money together to buy IGN? :D

I'm not surprised IGN is doing this bad... They never stood out to me for some reason.

I'm putting in $2000.


1. Does EG even have that much money?
Proves you didn't read anything in this thread.

2. Is TL really pooling money together to buy IGN?
Where did u get that information?.. EG is not TL.. And all the users on here including yourself is not a member of TL

3. :D
That happy face. Why? Are you excited about that? I dont get it

4. I'm not surprised IGN is doing this bad... They never stood out to me for some reason.
and then
5.I'm putting in $2000
is like WTF dude... First of all you are not surprised they are doing bad simply because they didnt stand out to YOU? lol... and then you are willing to do a 2000$ investment (which is obviously all talk) just because other people are?

That entire post is much worse than this one.

And another thing, IGN hasn't been sold yet, and even when it does, it might not change anything. So dont worry so much...

But if we do go ahead and pool money together i would donate 100€... I wont stand idly by and watch the killing of e-sports!! But i am just a poor student
We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
ControlMonkey
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia3109 Posts
October 17 2012 03:04 GMT
#90
I believe the flop is IGN... ?

But yeah, its hard to make money of online advertising. And the financial crisis, that probably didnt help much.
Khaldor
Profile Joined March 2008
Germany861 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-17 03:12:48
October 17 2012 03:12 GMT
#91
On October 17 2012 08:15 Fionn wrote:
Incoming EG-IGN?


Only to shortly afterwards announce a GSTL partnership with LG-IM and produce jewels like EG-IGN-LG-IM-JYP
Tutorials, Quick Tips and Guides: www.YouTube.com/KhaldorTV
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
October 17 2012 03:16 GMT
#92
i got 500$

whats that bring our total up to.
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
FXOBoSs
Profile Joined August 2011
337 Posts
October 17 2012 03:17 GMT
#93
I wonder if they will sell for any less than 100 mio...
www.twitter.com/gosutrading
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
October 17 2012 03:18 GMT
#94
On October 17 2012 12:17 FXOBoSs wrote:
I wonder if they will sell for any less than 100 mio...

my guess is yes. but my guess is worth less than 100 pennies
www.superbeerbrothers.com
Monochromatic
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1000 Posts
October 17 2012 03:22 GMT
#95
On October 17 2012 12:17 FXOBoSs wrote:
I wonder if they will sell for any less than 100 mio...


Depends on how desperate they are.

On a side note, I'll throw in $20
MC: "Guys I need your support! iam poor make me nerd baller" __________________________________________RIP Violet
ReachTheSky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3294 Posts
October 17 2012 03:23 GMT
#96
On October 17 2012 12:17 FXOBoSs wrote:
I wonder if they will sell for any less than 100 mio...



Gogo buy IGN
TL+ Member
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
October 17 2012 03:25 GMT
#97
plott twist, bain capital buys ign, outsources the ipl to china and we finally see chinese players outside of wcs asia.
FXOBoSs
Profile Joined August 2011
337 Posts
October 17 2012 03:26 GMT
#98
If someone is devaluing their company by 500 million, I wouldn't touch it with a 10 million foot pole.
Its a desperation sell and it will get chomped up by some shark who will then drive it further into the ground.
www.twitter.com/gosutrading
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
October 17 2012 03:34 GMT
#99
Hoping this doesn't mean the end of IPL. They are what got me into Sc2, and I would be really sad if they died
EZ4ENCE
Dontkillme
Profile Joined November 2011
Korea (South)806 Posts
October 17 2012 03:37 GMT
#100
650 million to 100 million equals "What the hell is going on with IGN?"
Bomber & Jaedong & FlaSh & SNSD <3
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 16399
StarCastTV_EN395
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs PercivalLIVE!
herO vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings108
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko272
ProTech106
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11208
Jaedong 6007
EffOrt 2706
BeSt 1224
actioN 846
Killer 711
Soma 582
ZerO 508
Pusan 498
Horang2 406
[ Show more ]
Zeus 240
Stork 221
Rush 202
JYJ 154
Barracks 135
Mong 61
ToSsGirL 51
HiyA 42
Bale 30
Sexy 28
Shinee 27
Terrorterran 26
Sharp 23
sorry 23
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4775
Dendi441
XaKoH 352
League of Legends
Reynor57
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_34
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2364
crisheroes2250
Other Games
gofns60913
singsing1476
olofmeister1259
byalli560
Livibee202
OGKoka 95
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream356
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 245
StarCraft 2
WardiTV219
Other Games
BasetradeTV185
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1767
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 28m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 28m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.