• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:20
CEST 11:20
KST 18:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10210 users

[MLG] Full Lineup for the MLG Summer Championship - Page 26

Forum Index > SC2 General
616 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 31 Next All
yungSC2
Profile Joined August 2012
20 Posts
August 23 2012 05:36 GMT
#501
Oz has viOlet AND Stephanos number - should be fun, the storyline continues.

poor aLive always has to face PuMa in each tournament, and also GanZi, lmao ! (his worst and his best TvT opponents respectively)

Liquid teamkill is also a quite common scenario, lol
Sub40APM
Profile Joined August 2010
6336 Posts
August 23 2012 05:43 GMT
#502
MarineKing? Am I missreading the group stages or is he not coming?
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
August 23 2012 05:44 GMT
#503
On August 23 2012 14:43 Sub40APM wrote:
MarineKing? Am I missreading the group stages or is he not coming?


Open bracket yo, his seeding got lost cuz he didn't play in qualifiers or summer arena.
jobber123rd
Profile Joined December 2011
United States501 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-23 06:00:24
August 23 2012 05:56 GMT
#504
Group Brackets on Liquipedia:
(Wiki)2012 MLG Pro Circuit/Summer/Championship

I am assuming that MLG will stick to the format presented here, though with the planned Friday night KeSPA extravaganza gone, who knows what will happen...

Edit: Also note that the exact insertion procedure for the eight OWB players has not been published (the 1-8 labeling has nothing to do with seeding). All that has been posted is that they will be re-seeded 25-32 in the order of their respective Open Bracket seeds.
"I'm always going to survive. Only reason I can't survive is if I'm dead or something." --Mike Tyson
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
August 23 2012 05:58 GMT
#505
Kespa pros didnt come because of the close playoff situation in PL, the OSL and the GSL prelims. Good decision.
This is our town, scrub
stephenrau
Profile Joined November 2011
468 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-23 06:05:38
August 23 2012 06:02 GMT
#506
On August 23 2012 13:29 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 11:35 Benjamin99 wrote:
On August 23 2012 08:14 Dodgin wrote:
On August 23 2012 08:12 Kenpark wrote:
I dont get why there should be 8 Kespa players seeded in the first place. I mean it would be fun to see them lose vs some NA ladder heroes, but 8 fucking seeds, paid flight etc. For what ? They arent even top tier.
Foreigener vs Korean is what most people wanna see, so imo they should try to bring some more foreign talent.


Someone hasn't been watching WCS Korea, some of the Kespa guys are already better than a lot of GOM players.


No they are not! Winning one BO3 means nothing you should know that. How many times have unknown foreigners beat Korean code S players? Are they also better then them now?. Goody better then Nestea and MMA now?. Seriously some of you BW fans need to come down to earth and get a grip on reality.


3 of the representatives of Korea for WCS Asia are Kespa players, that's out of 7 of them who were in the tournament...I wouldn't call it a fluke at all.

I have a good grip on reality, all you have to do is look at the liquipedia brackets and see how well they did. It's a lot better than winning one bo3.




I tallied the results thus far in Korea WCS and the overall record is 16-9 !! (36-28 in games) in favor of KESPA vs GSL. That's pretty staggering for BO3s. Even excluding the pitiful play of Yugioh, victims include DRG, Leenock, and Gumiho. I personally think the elephant thing with 300 BW players dominating is a load of crap, but GSL code S could certainly have at least half kespa in short order based on current progress. Kespa zergs look extremely strong except versus protoss, and By.Sun looks awesome as well.
M‡Stephano ¤ By.Sun ¤ SKT1.Rain ¤ soO
stephenrau
Profile Joined November 2011
468 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-23 06:24:09
August 23 2012 06:13 GMT
#507
On August 23 2012 14:56 jobber123rd wrote:
Group Brackets on Liquipedia:
(Wiki)2012 MLG Pro Circuit/Summer/Championship

I am assuming that MLG will stick to the format presented here, though with the planned Friday night KeSPA extravaganza gone, who knows what will happen...

Edit: Also note that the exact insertion procedure for the eight OWB players has not been published (the 1-8 labeling has nothing to do with seeding). All that has been posted is that they will be re-seeded 25-32 in the order of their respective Open Bracket seeds.


WOW if those brackets are accurate, there should be a shitstorm because the top seeds get screwed by playing the super strong open bracket winners rather than the super weak non-Kespa last second seeds.
M‡Stephano ¤ By.Sun ¤ SKT1.Rain ¤ soO
Balfazar
Profile Joined November 2008
Australia483 Posts
August 23 2012 06:23 GMT
#508
When you have more interest in the open bracket than the groups it's a good sign that the seeding has failed. Someone should have looked at MKP in the open, realised how ridiculous it was for him not to be seeded and made an exception.
MorroW
Profile Joined August 2008
Sweden3522 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-23 06:27:09
August 23 2012 06:25 GMT
#509
On August 23 2012 10:48 Thobrik wrote:
Where the hell are my swedes?!? Shape up ffs, and we dare to call ourselves little Korea!

im sorry but im afraid almost every progamer in sweden is without a team at this moment ^^;

on a sidenote how were the bottom 4 seeds chosen?
Progamerpls no copy pasterino
jobber123rd
Profile Joined December 2011
United States501 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-23 06:45:52
August 23 2012 06:38 GMT
#510
On August 23 2012 15:25 MorroW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 10:48 Thobrik wrote:
Where the hell are my swedes?!? Shape up ffs, and we dare to call ourselves little Korea!

im sorry but im afraid almost every progamer in sweden is without a team at this moment ^^;

on a sidenote how were the bottom 4 seeds chosen?


qxc is one of the two Championship entrants who was eliminated in Losers Round 1 of the Summer Arena (Sheth is the other one). The last three players had the best finish in the Invite-Only Online Qualifiers among those who did not play in the Arena. MLG had to reach down that far because 11 of the bottom 16 Arena players could not make it to Raleigh -- including (from round 2) SaSe, SorOf, Cytoplasm, Welmu, and TOP, as well as (from round 1) roof, Tefel, Golden, ReaL, Dream, and Snute.
"I'm always going to survive. Only reason I can't survive is if I'm dead or something." --Mike Tyson
GoodNewsJim
Profile Joined February 2010
United States122 Posts
August 23 2012 06:41 GMT
#511
Go CrazyDre

-CrazyJimLiZarD
God is real. Jesus is LORD
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
August 23 2012 06:50 GMT
#512
On August 23 2012 15:25 MorroW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 10:48 Thobrik wrote:
Where the hell are my swedes?!? Shape up ffs, and we dare to call ourselves little Korea!

im sorry but im afraid almost every progamer in sweden is without a team at this moment ^^;

on a sidenote how were the bottom 4 seeds chosen?

Just get Ikea to sponsor you for god's sake. You know they want to
This is our town, scrub
Zax19
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Czech Republic1136 Posts
August 23 2012 06:51 GMT
#513
qxc got seeded? SWEET! I hope he won't end up on the "premium" stream .
Really Blizz, really? - Darnell
Sub40APM
Profile Joined August 2010
6336 Posts
August 23 2012 07:04 GMT
#514
On August 23 2012 14:44 LuckyFool wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 14:43 Sub40APM wrote:
MarineKing? Am I missreading the group stages or is he not coming?


Open bracket yo, his seeding got lost cuz he didn't play in qualifiers or summer arena.

Ah. Thanks. Cool, I hope he can tough through so many games. Still kind of strange to see some of the seeded players while poor old MKP has to grind it out.
Fjodorov
Profile Joined December 2011
5007 Posts
August 23 2012 08:41 GMT
#515
Incontrol will win the whole thing. Clean and ez
Nomzter
Profile Joined March 2012
Sweden2802 Posts
August 23 2012 08:50 GMT
#516
With Stephano, Taeja and HerO playing , I've only got a few words to say FUCK GW2 PRE ACCESS
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-23 10:08:34
August 23 2012 10:07 GMT
#517
A rather weak line up... not a lot of Code S only two superstars, an awful openbracket, some ppl who'll go 0-5 in groups...
Zest fanboy.
Greenei
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany1754 Posts
August 23 2012 10:10 GMT
#518
i remember a time when there were tons of code s players in mlg...
IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA
Petrone
Profile Joined December 2011
Sweden47 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-23 11:31:54
August 23 2012 11:31 GMT
#519
It's not just koreans missing I feel like it is used to be more filled with europeans. I think that if they want more europeans and more koreans they have to make it more forgiving not to miss a summer arena or whatever. I just feel like the gap between EU and NA has gotten even bigger with names like Idra and HuK not getting the results lately, besides them there isn't much talent to hype I feel. Ofc there is Suppy and maybe Scarlett but if you look at the EU scene I feel they have like dozens of similar up and coming players which in my opinion are much better. I'm disappointed at the lack of players from outside NA, just look at TSL4 for an example wasn't it just Major who qualified from NA into the last 32 players ( I think it was something like 15 koreans, 16 europeans and then Major?). I think the current lineup of players will give MLG less good games, but I hope I am proven wrong.



Nu blir vi farliga!
jobber123rd
Profile Joined December 2011
United States501 Posts
August 23 2012 12:11 GMT
#520
On August 23 2012 20:31 Petrone wrote:
It's not just koreans missing I feel like it is used to be more filled with europeans. I think that if they want more europeans and more koreans they have to make it more forgiving not to miss a summer arena or whatever. I just feel like the gap between EU and NA has gotten even bigger with names like Idra and HuK not getting the results lately, besides them there isn't much talent to hype I feel. Ofc there is Suppy and maybe Scarlett but if you look at the EU scene I feel they have like dozens of similar up and coming players which in my opinion are much better. I'm disappointed at the lack of players from outside NA, just look at TSL4 for an example wasn't it just Major who qualified from NA into the last 32 players ( I think it was something like 15 koreans, 16 europeans and then Major?). I think the current lineup of players will give MLG less good games, but I hope I am proven wrong.



If you look at it from a worldwide persepective, there's WCS (Korea), OSL, Proleague, and Campus Party all drawing attention and talent away from this weekend's MLG (and WCS KR prelims were in direct conflict with Summer Arena), so of course there's going to be a weaker international lineup.

Hopefully, Dallas will be better in that regard.
"I'm always going to survive. Only reason I can't survive is if I'm dead or something." --Mike Tyson
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 197
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1211
Horang2 1132
ggaemo 672
Larva 583
Stork 347
Bisu 339
Leta 214
PianO 187
Killer 45
Hyuk 45
[ Show more ]
Sexy 36
EffOrt 29
Bale 24
yabsab 20
Hm[arnc] 15
ZergMaN 15
sorry 13
Soma 11
Dota 2
XcaliburYe273
League of Legends
JimRising 353
Reynor86
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1203
Other Games
crisheroes144
Mew2King120
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6141
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Stunt1249
• Jankos1102
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
40m
Online Event
1h 40m
FEL
6h 40m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.