• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:45
CEST 13:45
KST 20:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10645 users

Train in Ministry of Win Gaming House for free - Page 14

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 All
INTENZ-_-
Profile Joined August 2012
Sweden137 Posts
August 22 2012 23:08 GMT
#261
Oh my bad, I thought that there was some sort of deal going on with TL and a Korean house. Guess I got on the back foot.
Serimek
Profile Joined August 2011
France2274 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-22 23:26:34
August 22 2012 23:26 GMT
#262
On August 21 2012 04:41 ExKkaMaGui wrote:

Just a nobody applying. Hopefully it's not as awkward going through the video as it was making it for me.
I'm expecting negative comments from people, because it's what naturally happens, so bring it on! haha

Anyways, hopefully I get selected.


Why expect negative comments ? Your video was rather interesting to watch. Good luck with this
SC2 is the best game to watch and was the best to play before I grew old and slow...
Archon96
Profile Joined November 2010
United States38 Posts
August 22 2012 23:28 GMT
#263
Archon's application: I am unable to present a video application as I do not have access to a camera at this time. Hopefully I will still be considered a candidate nonetheless.

What needs to be in the video application?

- Introduce yourself
Hi, I'm Kyle 'Archon' Fishlock. I am 22 and from North America. I have years of competitive gaming experience spanning from SC BW, WC3, C+C, CS, Q2, UT, etc. I am a Protoss player that streams on Team Liquid and a strong contender from within SC2.

- Tell us something about your career
I started my sc2 career at the game release and have consistently played at a high level. I reached rank 1 diamond during the first season and rank 1 master at the time of that league's release. At the peak of my ladder experience I was fighting against top 50 GM players though I was never able to secure a spot in GM league due to my "casual" play. I have been in numerous competitive gaming teams including Revoki, Pi Centuri and now Metagaming.

- What would you like to achieve? What’s your short-term and long-term goals?
I am already a known streamer on Team Liquid scoring points for the Protoss fans and have exposure in NY due to several LANs. My short-term goal is to improve as a player and meet new friends and my long-term goal is to increase my exposure as a professional SC2 player and consistently do well enough to gain invites into reputable tournaments.
- Why we should choose you?
Experience and skill aside, I have the best personality on the block. I am very social and easy to get along with and I feel those are important characteristics to have on a team. I am very goal-oriented and driven. I can guarantee you that if I am presented with this opportunity I will make the most of it and give it my all because one day I will be at the top and playing for North America. This will just speed things along.

Thank you for your consideration,
Archon

Archon.overwhelming@yahoo.com
Master Toss looking for a pro team
ExKkaMaGui
Profile Joined January 2012
75 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-23 06:37:53
August 23 2012 06:36 GMT
#264
On August 21 2012 04:51 TemujinGK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 04:41 ExKkaMaGui wrote:


Just a nobody applying. Hopefully it's not as awkward going through the video as it was making it for me.
I'm expecting negative comments from people, because it's what naturally happens, so bring it on! haha

Anyways, hopefully I get selected.



This shit right here, MoW you should take this kid, I would.

Nice video man, good luck!

p.s. EDIT: where did you get the glasses, I'm keen for a pair


To be honest, the story behind this pair of glasses is...
I visited my cousin in Vegas a long time ago when I was struggling with life and wanted to join the military,
He invited over to Vegas because he wanted to talk to me about the decision since he's been to Iraq and seen the atrocities of the war.
He is now a very successful person with his own construction company (he makes a lot of money- just one way to measure success).
He was a REALLY simple and kind person. So I decided to get a pair of glasses just like him. Got it at K-Town where I live, optics insurance covered most of it- paid 50 out of pocket.
Steelo_Rivers
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1968 Posts
August 23 2012 07:29 GMT
#265
ive been up all night waiting to see who they pick. TT
ok
ExKkaMaGui
Profile Joined January 2012
75 Posts
August 23 2012 07:40 GMT
#266
On August 23 2012 08:26 Serimek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 04:41 ExKkaMaGui wrote:

Just a nobody applying. Hopefully it's not as awkward going through the video as it was making it for me.
I'm expecting negative comments from people, because it's what naturally happens, so bring it on! haha

Anyways, hopefully I get selected.


Why expect negative comments ? Your video was rather interesting to watch. Good luck with this


It was SOOOO awkward for me because I had no clue what to say. I made several scripts and read off them before I decided to throw it all away and say whatever I had in mind. I usually dont lack confidence, but I had didn't have much confidence in this video, haha.
Perfi
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Poland349 Posts
August 23 2012 07:44 GMT
#267
On August 23 2012 16:29 LgNKami wrote:
ive been up all night waiting to see who they pick. TT

There's still 5 hours left. Get some rest, yo.
Benjamin99
Profile Joined April 2012
4176 Posts
August 23 2012 07:45 GMT
#268
On August 22 2012 18:17 CursedRich wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 03:31 nkr wrote:
On August 19 2012 13:10 A-BomB wrote:
here's my application,ty


this guy is a must have for the house !


Yes I agree he seems to have exactly the right attitude to both the learning and PR sides of the house, give a noob a chance!!!


This guy is awesome and he is Irish. There is no Irish pro gamers in sc2 as fare as I know. I really hope he gets picked
Stephano & Jaedong <-- The Pain Train. Polt and Innovation to EG plz
Holliday_
Profile Joined August 2012
United States4 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-27 17:45:01
August 23 2012 07:50 GMT
#269
On August 23 2012 16:45 Benjamin99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2012 18:17 CursedRich wrote:
On August 21 2012 03:31 nkr wrote:
On August 19 2012 13:10 A-BomB wrote:
here's my application,ty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5In1z8ijyY&feature=youtu.be


this guy is a must have for the house !


Yes I agree he seems to have exactly the right attitude to both the learning and PR sides of the house, give a noob a chance!!!


This guy is awesome and he is Irish. There is no Irish pro gamers in sc2 as fare as I know. I really hope he gets picked


Should take this guy! Awesome vid!
"Own nothing, control everything"
Rhiot
Profile Joined May 2011
112 Posts
August 23 2012 08:03 GMT
#270
On August 21 2012 04:41 ExKkaMaGui wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktqnyYLCt1U&feature=youtu.be

Just a nobody applying. Hopefully it's not as awkward going through the video as it was making it for me.
I'm expecting negative comments from people, because it's what naturally happens, so bring it on! haha

Anyways, hopefully I get selected.



Gets my vote!
Gogogogogogo~~~~~
Seems very nice, modest, and focused on improving.
Mythix
Profile Joined October 2010
Norway16 Posts
August 23 2012 12:25 GMT
#271
30 minutes until they go official with who they picked! Can't wait!
I beat a 2k terran by pretending I went collosus. Unfortunately, he just pretended to lose.
cinnder22
Profile Joined May 2012
United States33 Posts
August 24 2012 23:29 GMT
#272
Who got picked?
Majynx
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1431 Posts
August 24 2012 23:34 GMT
#273
On August 25 2012 08:29 cinnder22 wrote:
Who got picked?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=362721
Prev 1 12 13 14 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko262
LamboSC2 138
Codebar 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23405
Calm 6035
Rain 2118
Bisu 1282
FanTaSy 924
Jaedong 472
Horang2 458
Rush 397
Soma 358
BeSt 254
[ Show more ]
Stork 233
Zeus 220
Mini 168
Light 115
Larva 100
Mong 90
Barracks 83
Hyun 79
Pusan 77
Mind 76
Snow 74
910 69
ZerO 68
Free 56
ToSsGirL 39
Sea.KH 37
Killer 35
Yoon 32
NaDa 28
Sexy 27
Shinee 26
Noble 17
Terrorterran 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Bale 14
sorry 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6462
Counter-Strike
fl0m1693
olofmeister1049
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Other Games
gofns60279
singsing1824
B2W.Neo586
dupreeh393
crisheroes291
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2266
• Nemesis897
Other Games
• WagamamaTV146
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 15m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 15m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.