• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:30
CEST 03:30
KST 10:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7539 users

Suppy joins Evil geniuses! - Page 29

Forum Index > SC2 General
595 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 Next All
Tivu
Profile Joined February 2012
United States244 Posts
July 26 2012 03:23 GMT
#561
Congrats Suppy and good luck.
SecondHand
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States329 Posts
July 26 2012 03:28 GMT
#562
On July 25 2012 12:05 Zamiel wrote:
this is no ordinary wolf


lololol
Ladder more, win less
M0ra
Profile Joined June 2012
United States11 Posts
July 26 2012 04:54 GMT
#563
Yay! Great pickup!
"I have one last thing I would like to say to my foreigner fans. It is a joyous thing that I am leaving. Why, you ask? Leaving is not a sad thing after all - because it’s just the start to a new beginning." - Lee Yun "NaDa" Yeol
459
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden69 Posts
July 26 2012 06:11 GMT
#564
Best of luck, Suppy.
Scrap station was the best map in SC2 history!
macrosogood
Profile Joined July 2012
4 Posts
July 26 2012 07:56 GMT
#565
OMG im so proud and happy for him man.. i mean a kid still in school joining such a popular team with amazing players practing with him... hard work pays off ;D
nt-rAven
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada405 Posts
July 26 2012 10:05 GMT
#566
Good creativity on alex's part; not only upgrading their prospects from none to 1 but also adding an indirect team competition along with North american enthusiasm into a team that is sorely lacking that aspect of enthusiasm! Step towards being a decent stand alone team gj!
get owned
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
July 26 2012 12:55 GMT
#567
Great to get a talanted younger guy. Someone that can still grow with the team.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
KapsyL
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden704 Posts
July 26 2012 13:41 GMT
#568
this pickup suprised me a ton
Jurg Jurg Jurg
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
July 26 2012 14:58 GMT
#569
On July 26 2012 07:25 FairForever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 05:12 GreEny K wrote:
On July 26 2012 05:09 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On July 26 2012 05:02 GreEny K wrote:
On July 26 2012 04:59 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On July 26 2012 04:56 GreEny K wrote:
On July 26 2012 02:44 IdrA wrote:
personally very disappointed in my team
we should have bought some developing foreigner talent like hero or taeja or zenio. no integrity at all.


Don't forget about Puma and JYP...

Point *





Your head.


Not at all, but that was clever of you...

It has absolutely nothing to do with who is being picked up. It's about the TL community being a bunch of whiny hypocrites.

On July 26 2012 05:06 maracuja123 wrote:
Who`s Suppy? Why him? Why not Vibe, Daisuki, or Scarlett?

Yeah, I mean, what could possibly stop EG from picking up contracted players?


As I said... I understand what he meant... It wasn't that high caliber of a comment where people shouldn't understand it. I'm saying, you might as well throw your own players in there if you're gonna do that.


Best part is he still misses the point...


-_- I don't understand people. Don't tell me I don't see the point when you don't know anything about me... Just because you and your buddy there seem to have the same view on it, doesn't mean I don't see the point.
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
FairForever
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada2392 Posts
July 26 2012 16:38 GMT
#570
On July 26 2012 23:58 GreEny K wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 07:25 FairForever wrote:
On July 26 2012 05:12 GreEny K wrote:
On July 26 2012 05:09 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On July 26 2012 05:02 GreEny K wrote:
On July 26 2012 04:59 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On July 26 2012 04:56 GreEny K wrote:
On July 26 2012 02:44 IdrA wrote:
personally very disappointed in my team
we should have bought some developing foreigner talent like hero or taeja or zenio. no integrity at all.


Don't forget about Puma and JYP...

Point *





Your head.


Not at all, but that was clever of you...

It has absolutely nothing to do with who is being picked up. It's about the TL community being a bunch of whiny hypocrites.

On July 26 2012 05:06 maracuja123 wrote:
Who`s Suppy? Why him? Why not Vibe, Daisuki, or Scarlett?

Yeah, I mean, what could possibly stop EG from picking up contracted players?


As I said... I understand what he meant... It wasn't that high caliber of a comment where people shouldn't understand it. I'm saying, you might as well throw your own players in there if you're gonna do that.


Best part is he still misses the point...


-_- I don't understand people. Don't tell me I don't see the point when you don't know anything about me... Just because you and your buddy there seem to have the same view on it, doesn't mean I don't see the point.


I don't even know the guy. But the fact you keep insisting on PuMa/JYP either means you really don't like Idra or you don't understand what he's even trying to say...
jax1492
Profile Joined November 2009
United States1632 Posts
July 26 2012 17:00 GMT
#571
interesting ... guess its better to pick him up now before he signed with someone else, congrats to suppy
matiK23
Profile Joined May 2011
United States963 Posts
July 26 2012 17:13 GMT
#572
Doesn't idra dislike suppy? That will make for awkward intros. But then again idra and huk are bromosexuals.
Without a paddle up shit creek.
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
July 26 2012 17:24 GMT
#573
On July 25 2012 12:07 ShowTheLights wrote:
Out of ALL the players on the Market...

Suppy? who?




My thoughts exactly.
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
LloydRays
Profile Joined October 2010
United States306 Posts
July 26 2012 17:27 GMT
#574
On July 26 2012 19:05 nt-rAven wrote:
Good creativity on alex's part; not only upgrading their prospects from none to 1 but also adding an indirect team competition along with North american enthusiasm into a team that is sorely lacking that aspect of enthusiasm! Step towards being a decent stand alone team gj!


Agreed. I think pro SC2 is overextending when it comes to trading pro players. By expanding the player base, the community gives power its own members, and supports of the growing number of teams, tournaments, and leagues.
Trowa127
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom1230 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-26 17:32:05
July 26 2012 17:30 GMT
#575
On July 26 2012 23:58 GreEny K wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 07:25 FairForever wrote:
On July 26 2012 05:12 GreEny K wrote:
On July 26 2012 05:09 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On July 26 2012 05:02 GreEny K wrote:
On July 26 2012 04:59 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On July 26 2012 04:56 GreEny K wrote:
On July 26 2012 02:44 IdrA wrote:
personally very disappointed in my team
we should have bought some developing foreigner talent like hero or taeja or zenio. no integrity at all.


Don't forget about Puma and JYP...

Point *





Your head.


Not at all, but that was clever of you...

It has absolutely nothing to do with who is being picked up. It's about the TL community being a bunch of whiny hypocrites.

On July 26 2012 05:06 maracuja123 wrote:
Who`s Suppy? Why him? Why not Vibe, Daisuki, or Scarlett?

Yeah, I mean, what could possibly stop EG from picking up contracted players?


As I said... I understand what he meant... It wasn't that high caliber of a comment where people shouldn't understand it. I'm saying, you might as well throw your own players in there if you're gonna do that.


Best part is he still misses the point...


-_- I don't understand people. Don't tell me I don't see the point when you don't know anything about me... Just because you and your buddy there seem to have the same view on it, doesn't mean I don't see the point.


In this guys defense, EG never deny that they are buying big name players to increase their brand exposure etc. I think he was more referring to the fact the teamliquid community hates EG for no reason, and holds Teamliquid up as the beacon of all that is right when they did exactly the same thing. Nazgul even admitted that with Taeja it was about picking up an already developed player. I think this is nothing to do with Teamliquid as a team; its more the extreme hypocrisy shown by the community.

But yeah I don't understand why people even get so worked up about this stuff lol.

But I am happy EG picked up a player to develop.

And to Lloyd above - totally agree. I think big name pick ups are going to get rarer - look at Genius. Absolutely sick player, consistent code s and he couldn't get a foreign team.. I think there was way too much transfer madness in the last year, it was like the bloody premier league (andy carroll trololol).
Bling, MC, Snute, HwangSin, Deranging (<3) fan. 'Full name - ESP ORTS' Vote hotbid. Vote ESPORTS.
MentalGNT
Profile Joined January 2011
Denmark1264 Posts
July 26 2012 17:33 GMT
#576
I don't know who Suppy is, but I must admit that I don't pay too much attention to the NA scene anyways...

It's nice to see EG picking up some lesser known talent
What a player
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
July 26 2012 19:27 GMT
#577
On July 27 2012 01:38 FairForever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 23:58 GreEny K wrote:
On July 26 2012 07:25 FairForever wrote:
On July 26 2012 05:12 GreEny K wrote:
On July 26 2012 05:09 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On July 26 2012 05:02 GreEny K wrote:
On July 26 2012 04:59 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On July 26 2012 04:56 GreEny K wrote:
On July 26 2012 02:44 IdrA wrote:
personally very disappointed in my team
we should have bought some developing foreigner talent like hero or taeja or zenio. no integrity at all.


Don't forget about Puma and JYP...

Point *





Your head.


Not at all, but that was clever of you...

It has absolutely nothing to do with who is being picked up. It's about the TL community being a bunch of whiny hypocrites.

On July 26 2012 05:06 maracuja123 wrote:
Who`s Suppy? Why him? Why not Vibe, Daisuki, or Scarlett?

Yeah, I mean, what could possibly stop EG from picking up contracted players?


As I said... I understand what he meant... It wasn't that high caliber of a comment where people shouldn't understand it. I'm saying, you might as well throw your own players in there if you're gonna do that.


Best part is he still misses the point...


-_- I don't understand people. Don't tell me I don't see the point when you don't know anything about me... Just because you and your buddy there seem to have the same view on it, doesn't mean I don't see the point.


I don't even know the guy. But the fact you keep insisting on PuMa/JYP either means you really don't like Idra or you don't understand what he's even trying to say...


Mentioned it once, but ok...
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 26 2012 19:29 GMT
#578
On July 27 2012 02:24 Havik_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2012 12:07 ShowTheLights wrote:
Out of ALL the players on the Market...

Suppy? who?




My thoughts exactly.

doesnt have to be a big name to have skill..sc2 is all about personalities and not actual skill atm. glad eg is paying attention to the skilled (even though they do have personalities too).
YPang
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States4024 Posts
July 26 2012 19:34 GMT
#579
FYI: when suppy first played BW all he did was go gaurdians vs P/T. Now look what he's achieved!
sMi.Gladstone | BW: B high| SC2: gold T_T
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 26 2012 19:35 GMT
#580
On July 27 2012 04:34 YPang wrote:
FYI: when suppy first played BW all he did was go gaurdians vs P/T. Now look what he's achieved!

"At this point my guardians are already morphing"

lololol his BW commentary vs incontrol ^_^
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings103
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
RuFF_SC2 125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 320
Bale 13
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
Doublelift6378
JimRising 723
Counter-Strike
minikerr25
Other Games
summit1g10303
C9.Mang0337
PiLiPiLi6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1106
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP147
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 30m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 30m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 30m
Replay Cast
21h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.