On July 25 2012 14:56 palifaith wrote:
Any ideas? was thinking to sell on RMAH if possible
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/Ok8t9.jpg)
Any ideas? was thinking to sell on RMAH if possible
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/Ok8t9.jpg)
lmao wtf
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Arcanne
United States1519 Posts
On July 25 2012 14:56 palifaith wrote: Any ideas? was thinking to sell on RMAH if possible ![]() lmao wtf | ||
|
Vaelone
Finland4400 Posts
Thought I had never heard of him but liquipedia made me realise it's Superiorwolf. | ||
|
SniXSniPe
United States1938 Posts
On July 25 2012 14:56 palifaith wrote: Any ideas? was thinking to sell on RMAH if possible ![]() charsi it slap a zod in that beast etc. Anyways, I'm not going to say I'm not surprised, because I certainly am. With players like SuperNoVa/Genius/Top/etc. out on the market I'm a bit surprised it's none of them. Though perhaps they were asking for to much/Suppy is a much cheaper cost for EG in general (since I'm assuming he'll still be attending school and mostly LAN evens in the US, certainly much more cheaper for them overall). | ||
|
cYaN
Norway3322 Posts
| ||
|
Leeoku
1617 Posts
| ||
|
Froadac
United States6733 Posts
On July 25 2012 14:59 cYaN wrote: his name is Conan and he calls himself Suppy? Why not just stick with the name?:D EGConan not bad. | ||
|
Tedsta
Canada5 Posts
| ||
|
Seraphim
United States4467 Posts
![]() | ||
|
TAAF
Switzerland226 Posts
| ||
|
FabledIntegral
United States9232 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Froadac
United States6733 Posts
USA! | ||
|
ff7legend
United States213 Posts
| ||
|
MrSexington
United States1768 Posts
No idea who Suppy is, I'm sorry to say. Here's his Liquipedia page for anyone else not familiar: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Suppy | ||
|
Trozz
Canada3456 Posts
Pretty sick accomplishment. Have fun at EG!i! | ||
|
mrtomjones
Canada4020 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Qntc.YuMe
United States792 Posts
| ||
|
illsick
United States1770 Posts
he's freaking out about having 1k followers lol, hope he blows up soon and becomes the NA talent we are looking for | ||
|
Ksquared
United States1748 Posts
On July 25 2012 14:59 Vaelone wrote: What EG recruiting players that haven't won major tournaments, this is madness in it's very essence. Thought I had never heard of him but liquipedia made me realise it's Superiorwolf. Yeah Suppy didn't win a dreamhack yet. | ||
|
Serinox
Germany5224 Posts
Seriously, gratz to EG and Suppy. | ||
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
| ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Jaedong EffOrt Horang2 actioN Mini ZerO ggaemo Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games hiko701 B2W.Neo504 Lowko433 crisheroes300 DeMusliM277 Pyrionflax192 Livibee137 QueenE79 Mew2King55 Liquid`VortiX49 ZerO(Twitch)7 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|