• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:08
CEST 12:08
KST 19:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12421 users

[Project] NaDa "Letters for you" - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 17 Next All
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
June 20 2012 03:14 GMT
#161
I'll write something up, thank u so much for creating this project!
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
June 20 2012 03:29 GMT
#162
Nada, you are a legend. Even though you will be gone, I will always remember you.

Thanks.
Hello
inFeZa
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia556 Posts
June 20 2012 03:35 GMT
#163
Sad to see you go NaDa, Hope NaDaMall is going well, and maybe soon we will see you come back to coach or something!
이윤열 화이팅!
Starcraft 2 in-game Observer. Follow me twitter.com/infeza
densha
Profile Joined December 2010
United States797 Posts
June 20 2012 04:21 GMT
#164
Thank you for helping pave the way for progamers in SC2! I wish I had been there for your legendary BW career!
If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
June 20 2012 04:27 GMT
#165
I admire your passion and want to say thanks for sharing it.
Prophanity
Profile Joined January 2012
United States165 Posts
June 20 2012 04:31 GMT
#166
Posted this in the other thread but I'd like to be sure he gets my support, so:

NaDa will be sorely missed. He's a legend to whom every single one of us is in debt; without the trailblazers like NaDa in the early days of esports, we wouldn't have the community we have now, the player base we have now, the sport that we have now. None of this would be possible without the early people who played when cash was as limited as global support was, players who in the early going said "esports is going to be big, and I'm going to make sure of it." The people with the dedication and steadfastness to take on something almost completely new...an unknown and unsure frontier.

Whether you know NaDa or not, to whatever extent you appreciate any of what the world of Starcraft is or esports in general, you owe him your appreciation along with all of those that were around in the formative years (of which we are still very much apart, I feel).

With all of that said, one of the great things about this sport is that this isn't really like football or basketball...you don't have to be a young guy to be great. For that reason, I hold out hope that in the years to come everything works out and we may yet see NaDa come back to the game he and his peers made possible.

Thank you, NaDa.
ChaiNs
Profile Joined June 2012
57 Posts
June 20 2012 04:32 GMT
#167
NaDa you have helped make Starcraft what it is today. You will be remembered and missed.
Polt | GuMiho | Ryung | PartinG | Genius | Symbol | soO
EienShinwa
Profile Joined May 2010
United States655 Posts
June 20 2012 04:38 GMT
#168
Life has only still begun. You have so many more things to look forward to, to do, to accomplish. I wish you the best in your future goals and hope that you will succeed in your endeavors. Be proud, be glad, be strong. You will always be one to remember. Thanks for everything you have done, you have touched many lives. Gamsa hamnida.
-EienShinwa
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. Alice Roosevelt Longworth
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
June 20 2012 04:46 GMT
#169
NaDa,

You have done so much for StarCraft the world over. I for one will never forget the impact you have had not only on the game, and the sport but on me. Your passion is unparallelled, and your dedication inspiring. Good luck with everything else you do in life.

Luis
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Noruxas
Profile Joined April 2012
Netherlands129 Posts
June 20 2012 04:56 GMT
#170
We await your return terran friend ;3
MVP - MMA - Flash - Polt - Gumiho - Jiakji - Last
SteemdRIce
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia44 Posts
June 20 2012 04:56 GMT
#171
NaDa, thank you so much for all the great games that you have shown us in both Brood War and StarCraft 2. Remember that no matter how far away you go, and what you attempt, the StarCraft community will always be behind you 100%. You are NaDa, an inspiration for us all.
LuckyMacro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1482 Posts
June 20 2012 04:56 GMT
#172
Nada,

I've admired you as a person and as a player for more than five years now. Whatever you choose to do in life from this moment on, I hope you do well! Fighting.

-Lin
KARnyge
Profile Joined October 2010
United States132 Posts
June 20 2012 04:56 GMT
#173
NaDa,
I loved seeing you play in the GSL. You have inspired me to push my multitasking and my multitasking of my opponents to the limit. I wish you the best of luck. Live a long, happy, and prosperous life.

GLHF
Kyle Reeves
DekkuM
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States149 Posts
June 20 2012 05:09 GMT
#174
Nada,

For many years I've loved watching you play. You've been one of my favorite progamers since I started watching Starcraft back in 2005. Your SK terran was always some of the best, and your Tornado terran style TvP was such a treat to watch. My heart sinks at the thought that I will never get to see you play again, but I wish you the best luck in your future endeavors. Nada Fighting Forever!!

--Dekkum
MUD: staticchaos.mudhosting.net:1982
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
June 20 2012 05:12 GMT
#175
이윤열 선수..... 그동안 너무도 감사했습니다...... 어디든 가든, 열심히 하실거라고 믿습니다! 이윤열 선수 화이팅!!!

Good bye NaDa! T-T..... You will be heavily/greatly/painfully missed...... Good luck in your future endeavors!!! Thank you for the amazing BW/SC2 years!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Rlentless
Profile Joined January 2011
Hong Kong322 Posts
June 20 2012 05:42 GMT
#176
Nada, Lee Yoon Yeol hyung. You were my first progamer I've watched back in 2005. Since then I've probably watched over 98% of the vods. I felt happiness when you win, my heart wretched when you lose. In fact you were my inspiration, the reason I chose terran as my first and main race. Your SK terran style was simply an art, the style of your TvZ is why I have never tried to do mech in that matchup. Ever since you left BW and joined SC2 progaming I have stopped following and supporting you. I now deeply regret it. I have watched so many of your games that you have a special place in my heart. The retirement has left a hole in my heart that will never be refilled. I guess if you've so many games for so long of one particular person you will grow a connection and understanding of that player. Nonetheless if you feel that retiring is the right idea then I will feel that way too. Great luck in the future, you'll need it! This will be my first and possibly last "letter" to a progamer as by next year official brood war progaming will ceast to exist.

So again I'll good luck and thank you very much!! Nada Fighting!

--Rlentless, aka elegant_dreams
GenesisX
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada4267 Posts
June 20 2012 06:01 GMT
#177
Nada,

Never forget the legacy you left on this game and the community. I will remember you and your accomplishments for as long as I live. You are one of my favorite progamers of all time. Do well in the future, we will miss you!
133 221 333 123 111
Sixer
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States278 Posts
June 20 2012 06:33 GMT
#178
Lee Yoon Yeol,

안녕하세요! I have loved watching you play from my home in Chicago for over 10 years, which accounts for nearly half of my life. Thank you for so many great nights of staying awake until past sunrise in anticipation of seeing the Tornado Terran in action. I switched from Zerg to Terran in Brood War and learned by emulating your builds and playstyle, and when it came time to learn Terran in SC2, I watched your stream religiously. Please understand that the distance from USA to Korea means nothing in regards to how much you have affected my life. Thank you so much for your years of passion for a game so many people love, and I wish you all the best of luck in your future. I hope to see 이윤열 in lights in one form or another in the future!

♥♥♥,
Jameson
YO MAN~YOGA PARTY BABY
wochttocs
Profile Joined August 2011
1 Post
June 20 2012 06:51 GMT
#179
Dear NaDa,

Thanks for being such an inspiration for me. Whenever I play Terran, I like to aim to be as good as your plays. :D I wish you luck on your future endeavors.

SnowSeven
Wonderstruck
Profile Joined November 2011
New Zealand16 Posts
June 20 2012 06:55 GMT
#180
Thank you Nada, for what you have done for starcraft over the years. The e-sports industry would not be anywhere close to as successful as it is right now without your contribution. I hope that any endeavours you have will be successful be it within e sports or outside of it.

You've gone far beyond your call of duty in raising and inspiring the next generation of gamers

<3,
Wonderstruck
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech41
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1158
Bisu 802
Horang2 698
Hyuk 638
Larva 610
Leta 188
Zeus 117
Sexy 112
EffOrt 103
Soma 83
[ Show more ]
PianO 81
Mini 80
Pusan 54
Killer 37
ZerO 37
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 29
Hm[arnc] 28
sorry 22
yabsab 20
JulyZerg 10
Trap 10
Noble 7
Last 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe429
XaKoH 344
League of Legends
JimRising 337
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1412
Other Games
gofns37230
singsing1499
crisheroes241
OGKoka 177
Mew2King137
ArmadaUGS56
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick599
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6945
• lizZardDota2326
League of Legends
• Jankos1259
• Stunt939
Upcoming Events
Online Event
52m
FEL
5h 52m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 52m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.