• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:47
CEST 22:47
KST 05:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9230 users

[Project] NaDa "Letters for you" - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 17 Next All
EerieTraveler
Profile Joined February 2012
67 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-20 00:51:05
June 20 2012 00:48 GMT
#141
Thanks for all that you have given Starcraft and its fans. We love you!
NaDa Fighting~!! <3

- Eerie
aye
bootoo
Profile Joined May 2010
United States23 Posts
June 20 2012 00:55 GMT
#142
come back when you are done :D
Life's too short to be a p***y mate
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-22 06:09:45
June 20 2012 01:02 GMT
#143
"Dear NaDa,
I have been a fan of yours since SC:BW. I wish I had got into the game sooner so I could have seen more of your plays and cheered you on, along with my other favorite, Jaedong. I had the pleasure of watching you play while I did my work at ICCup. I just want to say thank you for being such a great player and obiviously a great person. Also thank you for inspiring me to continue playing Starcraft, no matter how hard it was at points. You truly are a very inspiring person. I am sad to see you retire. I wanted to learn more from you and from your play style. However I wish you the best in everything you do. Thank you again for being an inspiration, oppa.
NaDa Fighting~ NaDa 싸움!

Best regards,
Lori 'Tesla' Slaughter"

I hope my Korean is ok and thank you so much for doing this. He truly was such an inspiration for me back then and still is one.
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Draconicfire
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2562 Posts
June 20 2012 01:07 GMT
#144
Nada, you're a legend. Good luck with whatever you do.
@Drayxs | Drayxs.221 | Drayxs#1802
SaberNodoka
Profile Joined June 2011
151 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-20 01:41:21
June 20 2012 01:08 GMT
#145
Good luck to all your future endeavors, NaDa. NaDa fighting!

Maynarde
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia1286 Posts
June 20 2012 01:14 GMT
#146
NaDa,

You are an inspiration to everyone in professional gaming with your discipline and consistent play. This mixed with your manner and personality (not mention being amazingly handsome) has made you a legend, and your legend will always be remembered.

Saranghabnida. <3

Sincerely,

Maynarde
CommentatorAustralian SC2 Caster | Twitter: @MaynardeSC2 | Twitch: twitch.tv/maynarde
SaberNodoka
Profile Joined June 2011
151 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-20 01:31:16
June 20 2012 01:16 GMT
#147
Edit: Double post
dnld12
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States324 Posts
June 20 2012 01:19 GMT
#148
Nada you are an inspiration for every gamer. May your future endeavors be amazing and fruitful.
-TenchiSaWaDa
When life gives you Stalkers, Get blink.
Th30nE
Profile Joined July 2010
United States44 Posts
June 20 2012 01:37 GMT
#149
Farewell NaDa, Bonjwa gone but never forgotten.
play hard, train hard, focus, be happy.
izzak
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada41 Posts
June 20 2012 01:54 GMT
#150
Dear NaDa, you are a true inspiration to any gamers on the planet,
you were my personal hero in BW, i hope you achieve your greatness in any other field you go in life.

For a last time, GG.

-izzak
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
June 20 2012 01:54 GMT
#151
NaDa, Canada ♥ you! We all hope you are successful in the future, and maybe you can comeback to us one day.
MeeMeesiko
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States40 Posts
June 20 2012 02:00 GMT
#152
"NaDa, you inspired me to play the Terran race when I played Brood War. Moreso than even BoxeR.

When I read today that you were retiring, I instantly had a terrible sinking feeling in my chest. I had never thought that I'd feel such a powerful emotion inspired by a professional gamer, but today I am very sad. In the beginning you inspired me how to play StarCraft. And in this ending, you've made me realize just how much this game means to me, as well as how much I've learned from it. We will all miss you so much. Thank you for getting me through some difficult times in my life. I hope that you will be able to find success in your future.

Always dream big. You inspired me to do so.

-James"

Thank you Fuhara. You rock.
Selkie
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States530 Posts
June 20 2012 02:04 GMT
#153
Thank you Nada, your match against Boxer in the GSL, along with your playstyle inspired me
inF.LiFe
Profile Joined January 2011
Italy75 Posts
June 20 2012 02:08 GMT
#154
The only ProGamer that gave me great emotions, the best always and forever.
Thank you NaDa

LiFe
http://www.gamerslegacy.it/
Le BucheRON
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada619 Posts
June 20 2012 02:16 GMT
#155
Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication. You were always a treat to watch!
-Dave G. (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Guess who`s special?!
TheGreatGodOm
Profile Joined March 2011
United States7 Posts
June 20 2012 02:25 GMT
#156
Watching you play has been a privilege. You are a true champion and will be remembered fondly. I wish the best for you in the future.
-TheGreatGodOm
Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee And I'll forgive Thy great big one on me
Ettick
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States2434 Posts
June 20 2012 02:31 GMT
#157
I wish I got into the Starcraft scene early enough to see your matches in Brood War live because you are one of the best Starcraft players to have graced the earth, and I want to have been able to see you play more. I wish you the best of luck in the future, and I hope you are successful in whatever you do in the future.

P.S. You have a nice body.

-Ettick
SgtSlick
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia92 Posts
June 20 2012 02:38 GMT
#158
당신은 잊혀되지 않습니다. 미래 GG의 WP의 모든 최고
Hammer Time
1996913
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2 Posts
June 20 2012 02:40 GMT
#159
Dear NaDa,

I remember watching you when I was 9 and you dominated Brood War. You and Boxer inspired me to play Terran in both Brood War and SC2. Your hard work and dedication to both Brood War and SC2 will never be forgotten. My heart sank when I read you were retiring, as I knew we were losing one of the greatest players to have ever played this game. Thank you for everything you have done for me and the community.

GG,
AnGrammarPro
marines and medics
Trufflez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia174 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-20 02:55:57
June 20 2012 02:51 GMT
#160
Dear NaDa.

You were always a role model for me, and my favourite player for a long time. Whenever I see you I think of my home, starcraft. starcraft is my home, and you are a part of that. You have helped shape me into who I am today. Your spirit and skill and ethic are outstanding and they make me want to work harder in everything I do. I always wanted to be like you. I would play SC with my little brother and say "I'll be nada and you can be some stupidhead zerg! but it won't matter because i'm nada so i'll win!"

I was 8. That same year I almost got into a fight at school because someone called you stupid when I brought a picture of you to school to show for news with my (terran) starcraft box.

You are a huge part of who I have am, and you showed me how to be passionate.

You also help me love my dad. The way you loved yours.

You're my hero, and you will stay my hero until I join him in the sky.

- Trufflez
The winnings in life go to the people who show up.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason97
Nathanias 83
ProTech25
Nina 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14654
Dewaltoss 107
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift680
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4676
Khaldor1537
Liquid`Hasu835
Other Games
summit1g6201
fl0m944
shahzam491
byalli325
FrodaN237
C9.Mang0201
KnowMe173
ArmadaUGS128
UpATreeSC84
Mew2King74
PPMD17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream74
Other Games
angryscii13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen219
Other Games
• imaqtpie875
• Shiphtur209
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 13m
Stellar Fest
16h 13m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.