• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:31
CEST 02:31
KST 09:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8975 users

[Project] NaDa "Letters for you" - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 17 Next All
Neo7
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States922 Posts
June 19 2012 22:54 GMT
#121
Dear Nada:
I have followed your career since your victory against Anytime[gm] back in 2006 where you won the Golden Mouse award. Ever since then you have been my favorite progamer. Your play style is unforgettable and outside of the game you seem like a very nice person to people you knew personally as well as your fans. It is very sad that you have to retire from gaming now and I will remember your time as a progamer in both Brood War and StarCraft 2. I hope that you will find the right path in life and that life treats you well.

-Neo7
It takes an idiot to do cool things.
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
June 19 2012 22:56 GMT
#122
Sadly I was not there to experience your reign in BW, but merely the stories of it are enough to put me in awe. Even though you never achieved the same level of success in SC2, I have always had, and always will, have so much respect for you.

You're a pretty cool guy, and I hope you find success and happiness in whatever future awaits you as one of the greatest professional gamers to ever live
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Plutonik
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada329 Posts
June 19 2012 23:05 GMT
#123
Dear Nada: you were the greatest player I have ever seen, please join Airforce Ace! I love you <3
isueyou2
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada52 Posts
June 19 2012 23:15 GMT
#124
"Nada Genius Terran Forever. Good luck in your future and 지지!
gosu
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
June 19 2012 23:20 GMT
#125
윤열형은 열심히 살고있어요!
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Witten
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2094 Posts
June 19 2012 23:23 GMT
#126
Dear NaDa, Your series with LeenockfOu in GSL Open Season 2 is what truly got me into ESPORTS and is why I have experienced so much from Sc2, and why I have gone back to watch many past OSLs and important BW matches as well. Thank you for all you've done for the community and gl to you in the future, NaDa hwaiting! :D
Brood War Forever / NA's premiere Shadow Shaman player / Courier Collector / Bot Game Champion / Highly amateur Mystical Ninja Goemon Speedrunner
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
June 19 2012 23:26 GMT
#127
"PLEASE come back as a coach, if not as a player, NaDa! Do it like old rival Lim Yo-Hwan and stick around! Much love from Germany! <3"
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
cydereal
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States193 Posts
June 19 2012 23:29 GMT
#128
NaDa, you are a legend even in America! We will never forget your great games, nor will we forget your warm relations with fans when you came here to play for us! Good luck in your life after gaming!
silent_owl
Profile Joined March 2011
Philippines3098 Posts
June 19 2012 23:29 GMT
#129
Hey Nada. I know that you are now aware of your fans outside Korea but I hope you always remember that your contribution to e-sports did not just touch Korea but the entire world as well. Hundreds, if not thousands, of fans from around the world stayed up late or woke up in the middle of the night to watch your games. Know that you inspired all of them.

We will always support you and have no doubt that a champion such as yourself will do well in whatever you want to do in the future.
"If you know your enemy and yourself, you need not fear the results of a hundred battles." - Sun Tzu
Labbetuss
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway568 Posts
June 19 2012 23:29 GMT
#130
Lee Yun Yeol,

I wasn't there when you dominated BW, but I was there then you started to compete in SC2. I admired you and had the deepest respect for your play and your past accomplishments. You will always be the legendary progamer NaDa. You will be missed.
MKP | HerO | Taeja | NonY | Creator | NesTea | Bomber | Mvp | Prime 4 ever
hifriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
China7935 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-19 23:36:07
June 19 2012 23:31 GMT
#131
When I was a kid and my friend showed me replays of 'Tornado Terran' you used the race in ways I could never have imagined and I was amazed. Thanks for playing great games again in sc2 and good luck in all your future endeavours! Remember that if you ever want to return to pro-gaming, there will be thousands of fans there to support you.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27441 Posts
June 19 2012 23:32 GMT
#132
Dear Nada:
One of the most disappointing things I've experienced in my time following Starcraft 2 was you not managing to get the title your play deserved. Good luck with whatever you choose to do with your life, I hope you return but if anyone deserves a break from gaming it is you!

-Wombat
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Waterfall_99
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada4 Posts
June 19 2012 23:42 GMT
#133
It is sad to see you leaving the Starcraft scene. You have done so much for us and you will be truly be missed and will always be known as a legend. As sad as it is to see you go, everyone has to move on their life and do other things and meet new people. I would like to wish you the best of luck in any of your goals and future endeavours. You are an amazing starcraft player and person and will continue to do great no matter what you are doing!

-Axe (Alex)
sc2superfan101
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
3583 Posts
June 19 2012 23:44 GMT
#134
There are thousands of princes, but there is only one Nada.
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
mannerless
Profile Joined May 2010
Brazil86 Posts
June 19 2012 23:44 GMT
#135
"Back in the Brood War days I started playing Terran because of Slayers`Boxer` and I continued playing Terran up to now because of NaDa. You're a badass and I hope you bang many bitches to spread the seed of awesomeness in the world (unless you don't want to, I'm fine with that).

Keep rocking!

- mannerless_"
lurking the forums since 2003
dbald27
Profile Joined March 2011
United States49 Posts
June 19 2012 23:45 GMT
#136
Nada your play was inspiring. You made plays that seemed impossible. You will be missed

Kintaro
also known as kintaro. UCD FIGHTING!!
ketomai
Profile Joined June 2007
United States2789 Posts
June 20 2012 00:08 GMT
#137
It seems like you were forced to quit pro gaming due to different personal issues. I'm writing this to say that you have my support forever.

The very first game of starcraft I ever saw was between you and 마재윤 in the finals of the 2007 ShinHan Bank OnGameNet Starleague Masters. After learning your story, your victory enraptured me and I continued to follow first you, then pro gaming to this day. I'm sure I am only one of thousands you have captured in your long and successful Brood War career.

I hope that when you look back at your pro gaming career, you don't view it as a wistful memory that could have been more. Instead, I hope you remember that the admiration/fans you made back then continued even when you were long gone from pro gaming. The name 이윤열 is and always will be one that commands immense respect not only to me but millions of people.

I wish you good luck in the next stage of your life.

~A fan for life from the USA
Thewildfish
Profile Joined September 2010
United States113 Posts
June 20 2012 00:15 GMT
#138
NaDa, loved watching you play Starcraft. Hope you continue to be successful in life no matter what you choose to do.
WetSocks
Profile Joined June 2012
United States953 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-20 00:21:20
June 20 2012 00:20 GMT
#139
Can't believe that you would retire this early. Good luck on your study or whatever you will be doing. You're a legend.

-A fan for South Eastern Asia
Schmoooopy
Profile Joined July 2011
United States448 Posts
June 20 2012 00:39 GMT
#140
NaDa, I never got to see your Brood War matches but you'll forever be the Genius Terran to me. You'll always be a legend and one of the greatest. Thank you for all of your great games and all that you did. Good luck.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings45
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 152
NeuroSwarm 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11834
Rain 2029
Artosis 591
Bale 13
League of Legends
Doublelift3931
Counter-Strike
taco 6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox634
Mew2King221
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1062
Other Games
summit1g9311
Day[9].tv639
shahzam609
JimRising 509
PiGStarcraft269
C9.Mang0242
ArmadaUGS81
ViBE62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv639
• Scarra564
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 29m
OSC
21h 29m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.