• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:26
CEST 02:26
KST 09:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8618 users

[Project] NaDa "Letters for you" - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
Wockets
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Hong Kong467 Posts
June 20 2012 07:02 GMT
#181
Yoon Yeol Hyung,

Thank you for all the fantastic games you have given us, thank you for shaping ESPORTS, for making it a more viable career, for proving others wrong by having faith in what we all have passion for, ESPORTS. Your sacrifices that you have made for this career will never be forgotten. Your passion for the game, not retiring after a dismal 2005 where you lost your father, and a year later you were able to seal the title as a legend by winning the golden mouse. Although Flash has somewhat succeeded you as being the best player of all time, you will always remain as the greatest player. (Believe me, there is a difference)

You will always be the Tornado Terran, the Genius Terran, the greatest example of breaking the starleague curse. I hope you continue following your dreams. We will never forget the legacy you have left to us and to ESPORTS in general.

Good luck in the future, I will miss you.
We will miss you.

Saranghae,
Wockets

P.S. Please continue working in ESPORTS afterwards, I would love to see another OldBoy series, this time based on you.
13JackaL
Profile Joined March 2011
United States577 Posts
June 20 2012 07:06 GMT
#182
NaDa, I feel as though no words I say can express the amount of happiness that I felt staying up all night every time you were playing in GSL. In fact, I didn't miss a single game of yours in SC2 at all, and if I did I probably found VoDs and saw them anyway. Years ago when I knew nothing about competitive brood war, I stumbled upon videos of your play. Eventually, seeing you incredible skills exerted to their limits I decided that I needed to give it all and become a splendid gamer, crediting you for any success I might have of course

Good luck in whatever your heart tells you to do!
JackaL
and my axe
trancertttt
Profile Joined February 2012
Croatia2 Posts
June 20 2012 07:11 GMT
#183
Dear [Red]Nada,
my journey with your name begin with a game you playing boxer on some island map. I hated u that day. Why? Because u beat boxer with such an ease and i really hated that emperor is down. I hated your perfect playstyle for that time leaving no opportunities for other players. Then after some time I realized that I admire you so much. I even spoofed your name on some servers pretending to be you. Saw you once on wgtour ladder early games, you never replied on my message. I was lowest rank and asked you for game. I get it now why you didnt replay at the time. I once played some guy called sea.kukudas. I dont know was that you but I know it was your smurf over time. I had 110apm vs 350apm. I won zvt. That was the most glorius moment of my life. I told that to everyone, and was happy for all this years. I really want you to enjoy your life, and achieve something worth well for for your future and family. I grew with you and your games. I guess I needed this to fully grow to a man. Im having a tough time wanting to be a kid forever. I guess this will push both of us in one direction. All the best for your life my dear friend. Ante
ChApFoU
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
France2984 Posts
June 20 2012 07:23 GMT
#184
I followed you since the beggining of your career and I enjoyed all your games. Tornado terran fighting ! Take care NaDa !

Your longtime and biggest french fan,

ChApFoU
"I honestly think that whoever invented toilet paper in a genius" Kang Min
Flameling
Profile Joined July 2010
United States413 Posts
June 20 2012 07:39 GMT
#185
You are an inspiration to us all.
Thug[ro]
Profile Joined October 2005
Romania340 Posts
June 20 2012 07:39 GMT
#186
[image loading]

TornadoTerran Fighting!

Take care,

Thug
OgreFish
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States19 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-20 07:46:14
June 20 2012 07:44 GMT
#187
Nada, I remember that you were the first person i ever saw playing videogames professionally, because I saw you, and Moon doing an apm demonstration for some movie. I'm sad that we have to see you retire, because I was a fan ever since I saw how fast you played. Stay strong, and maybe in a few years, we might hear you did something cool, or important. Goodbye!

I'm going to miss seeing you, and your games!

OgreFish
Naganis
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Italy125 Posts
June 20 2012 09:03 GMT
#188
Give this for me

[image loading]

| Grubby Official Graphic Designer | TL Strategy Graphic Designer | ESL Graphic Designer |
Unnamezz
Profile Joined May 2010
Malaysia191 Posts
June 20 2012 09:36 GMT
#189
NaDa,

There are 2 great player who inspired me to play StarCraft. One is the Emperor, Boxer, and another one is you. When my friend first introduce me StarCraft, i don't know anything about it, and he shows me a video where you played with Boxer. From that moment, i was shocked. I never knew StarCraft can be so interesting, from the unit control, to the mechanic of the game. The game showed both of you and Boxer micro and macro fantasticly and in the end, you win.

The impression left deep inside my mind and that's make me wanted to play StarCraft. Time passes and it's already 5 years since I first started. I am sad yet happy. It's sad to see you leave but happy because of you, I am able to know such interesting game. Really hoped to see you rejoin eSports in near future.

Thank you and Goodbye, see you soon!

Unnamezz
Lazy and Sleepy
immanentblue
Profile Joined January 2011
Denmark110 Posts
June 20 2012 09:47 GMT
#190
Nada, i will allways remember your game against boxer in the round of 8, gsl open season 2... As one who only got into sc2, It opened my eyes to the long history and legacy of broodwar, and ultimately widened my understanding of starcraft
Broskeezie
Profile Joined January 2011
United States22 Posts
June 20 2012 10:01 GMT
#191
"NaDa, I've watched and admired your play since your first GSL Open Season and you quickly became my favorite terran to watch. It was a dream come true when I had the opportunity to play against you on GSL Off the Record, and I hope you'll still be involved in eSports in some way. We all love you ♥

-Squidward"
TiCHEN
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands152 Posts
June 20 2012 10:01 GMT
#192
Nada, you're the man and always will be. I will remember you forever. You were the first to claim the epic title of 3 OSL winnings and I will never forget that.

I love you
Opera
Profile Joined March 2011
France469 Posts
June 20 2012 10:05 GMT
#193
Goodbye, Yoon Yeol Hyung. You will be missed.
It ain't over till it's over
nayuta
Profile Joined September 2011
United States24 Posts
June 20 2012 10:13 GMT
#194
NaDa,

you will always be one of the best. A true legend. I hope you do well in all of your endeavors in life.

- nayuta
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
June 20 2012 10:37 GMT
#195
gg. the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be.

- sixfour
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
VidyaYuropa
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
87 Posts
June 20 2012 10:50 GMT
#196
We will always admire your aesthetics and believe in you, brah. Never Stop pushing that button.
In Love, VidyaYuropa
420 smoke a blunt
Power[Xp]
Profile Joined July 2007
Netherlands64 Posts
June 20 2012 10:58 GMT
#197
Thanks for all the entertaining and inspiring games you gave us, you are truly an amazing person and player. I wish you the best of luck for your future, don't give up and keep going like you always have. Thanks for everything and good luck!
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-20 11:06:56
June 20 2012 11:06 GMT
#198
"NaDa, I hope you do well in everything you ever do. You inspire us all to work hard, and that's one of the many reasons that we love you. Thanks. PS: Take care of your body."
-Wintex.

Thank you for this, Furuha.
The Bomber boy
HonorZ
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France858 Posts
June 20 2012 17:53 GMT
#199
"Nada,

You were a source of inspiration for us and a figure of leadership and authority among the pros. Your words were always wise, deep, and so humble that you were the example to follow.

Although I'm a bit sad you left the eSport world for some years, that is totally understandable, and I wish you the best of luck for your current and future project.

Be happy wherever you might be; whatever you might be doing !

Honor"

Thank you Furuha for this
"If you don't drop sweat today you'll drop tears tomorrow"
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
June 20 2012 18:03 GMT
#200
With everything going on in your life I understand and support your decision to retire, but retiring doesn't mean the end, just like you said. You will always have more friends, free drinks, and stories to share than you can count. Your fans are scattered all around the world, but they all group together for you. You have accomplished something that the UN still struggles to do, unify groups of people from all over the world for one purely good purpose, in this case, it is to cheer and support you. Know that in every city in the world you end up, there will be people who care about you, who support you. I know I always will as will everyone who has written these letters to you. Thank you for everything you have done.
-Aaron
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings45
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 143
NeuroSwarm 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11010
Rain 1947
Artosis 579
Bale 17
League of Legends
Doublelift3980
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox613
Mew2King232
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1084
Other Games
summit1g9768
shahzam704
Day[9].tv655
JimRising 496
PiGStarcraft266
C9.Mang0232
ArmadaUGS82
ViBE63
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv655
• Scarra557
• Shiphtur192
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 34m
OSC
21h 34m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.