• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:00
CEST 07:00
KST 14:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8245 users

Heart of the Community (HOTS Contest!) - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
90 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
May 28 2012 09:43 GMT
#41
Wow, talk about a cool grand prize. The feedback goes directly to the devs?

Come on TL, I know there are people out there that can right well and wants Terran mech for all matchups
ReboundEU
Profile Joined September 2010
508 Posts
May 28 2012 12:06 GMT
#42
So i understand the the HoTS demo thingy will be also streamed live? That would be awesome.
U MAD BRO?
BreakeR.
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria220 Posts
May 28 2012 12:09 GMT
#43
Hoodies! <3

Sadly theres no way that i can come to Anaheim. :/
The hardest part about being smart is accepting that others are stupid. -Tasteless
Zorgaz
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden2951 Posts
May 28 2012 12:10 GMT
#44
Sounds like a great idea! Will look forward to getting good information about HOTS!

Shame i can't be there myself =/
Furthermore, I think the Collosi should be removed! (Zorgaz -Terran/AbrA-Random/Zorg-Dota2) Guineapigs <3
winthrop
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Hong Kong956 Posts
May 28 2012 13:09 GMT
#45
i dont want anything but a beta key
Incredible Miracle
JustARandom
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany12 Posts
May 28 2012 13:33 GMT
#46
can i also play the hots demo even if i am not going to be at mlg?
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
May 28 2012 13:50 GMT
#47
Oh wigglesnucks, why do I have to be in Anaheim for that? It's like a 10 hour flight from here... :-S
Gladiator6
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden7024 Posts
May 28 2012 14:15 GMT
#48
This is my chance to shine!
Flying, sOs, free, Light, Soulkey & ZerO
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
May 28 2012 14:26 GMT
#49
Ooh, mine
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
tnud
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden2233 Posts
May 28 2012 14:34 GMT
#50
Nice incentive to get some good feedback!
Too bad I can't go but I will be reading many of the impressions for sure It's our future after all
- ಠ_ಠ - | disinfect wrote: AHAHHAHAHA 2DG FUCK ME ALREADY.
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
May 28 2012 14:41 GMT
#51
WTB Hoodie!
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
SarcasmMonster
Profile Joined October 2011
3136 Posts
May 28 2012 14:56 GMT
#52
Everyone should write about how the Siege Tank deserves a buff! Now's the time!
MMA: The true King of Wings
sleipner
Profile Joined March 2012
Sweden1 Post
May 28 2012 14:58 GMT
#53
Sounds Really nice :D
avilo
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States4100 Posts
May 28 2012 16:41 GMT
#54
I will be at Anaheim...so no worries Terrans I'm going to play the hell out of the beta in between my matches and when I get free time there. I'll be writing a detailed analysis of how the new units interact with the current Terran metagame and how I perceive the metagame will shift with whatever new toys there are in the beta for Terran.

I'll also be noting what changes there are to mech Terran, especially in consideration to TvP, and you can be sure I will be writing a lot of feedback to the developers on what I believe they are doing right with changes to mech, what I believe they are doing wrong with changes to mech, and maybe I'll see if I can find David Kim and whisper into his ear and reiterate points I've already made about how they can buff mech currently in WOL without making it "imbalanced."

Sup
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
May 28 2012 17:04 GMT
#55
On May 29 2012 01:41 avilo wrote:
I will be at Anaheim...so no worries Terrans I'm going to play the hell out of the beta in between my matches and when I get free time there. I'll be writing a detailed analysis of how the new units interact with the current Terran metagame and how I perceive the metagame will shift with whatever new toys there are in the beta for Terran.

I'll also be noting what changes there are to mech Terran, especially in consideration to TvP, and you can be sure I will be writing a lot of feedback to the developers on what I believe they are doing right with changes to mech, what I believe they are doing wrong with changes to mech, and maybe I'll see if I can find David Kim and whisper into his ear and reiterate points I've already made about how they can buff mech currently in WOL without making it "imbalanced."



Sounds awesome!

I hope/assume you will post the detailed analsis you write here on TL?
Nuclease
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1049 Posts
May 28 2012 17:34 GMT
#56
Damn. I won't be in SoCal until next fall. *table flip*

Twitter, here I come!
Zealots, not zee-lots. | Never forget, KTViolet, Go)Space. | You will never be as good as By.Flash, and your drops will never be as sick as MMA.
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
May 28 2012 18:24 GMT
#57
On May 28 2012 23:56 SarcasmMonster wrote:
Everyone should write about how the Siege Tank deserves a buff! Now's the time!

A BUFF? You have to be kidding me, right?
Garmer
Profile Joined October 2010
1286 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-28 18:39:18
May 28 2012 18:28 GMT
#58
no he is right, they are to weak, they are only strong if you get 20 of them, and this is stupid; how about if i want to push with 4-5 tanks? i can't because they suck, also going mech does not mean sit in your base until 200/200 and then go out.
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 28 2012 18:31 GMT
#59
Didn't take long for this thread to turn into balance whining as well rofl.
SarcasmMonster
Profile Joined October 2011
3136 Posts
May 28 2012 18:34 GMT
#60
On May 29 2012 03:24 Josh_rakoons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 23:56 SarcasmMonster wrote:
Everyone should write about how the Siege Tank deserves a buff! Now's the time!

A BUFF? You have to be kidding me, right?


I'm serious, tanks are too weak. Protosses might feel that Marine-Tank all-ins will be too strong with buffer tanks. I guess nerfing Marines in HOTS is fine, they are too cost-effective anyways.

I'd be happy if Blizz nerfed Marines (slightly) and buffed Siege Tanks.
MMA: The true King of Wings
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4475
Leta 1691
ViBE134
Bale 56
Shine 30
ZergMaN 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm217
League of Legends
JimRising 643
Other Games
summit1g8245
WinterStarcraft566
Sick124
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick517
BasetradeTV172
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta26
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2104
League of Legends
• Lourlo1003
• Rush484
Other Games
• Shiphtur279
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 1m
Patches Events
10h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 1m
OSC
18h 1m
OSC
1d 7h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.