On June 19 2012 22:36 Azzur wrote:
The cockiness downfall strikes in the next season

The cockiness downfall strikes in the next season

Damn, are you a woman?
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
On June 19 2012 22:36 Azzur wrote: Show nested quote + Parting said: To be honest, he’s just another Terran to me. Terrans are a free meal to me and that’s the case for whomever. So I don’t care. I feel like I must get to the finals so that I don’t shame the players I have beaten so far. The cockiness downfall strikes in the next season ![]() Damn, are you a woman? | ||
|
Azzur
Australia6267 Posts
On June 19 2012 22:38 Koshi wrote: Show nested quote + On June 19 2012 22:36 Azzur wrote: Parting said: To be honest, he’s just another Terran to me. Terrans are a free meal to me and that’s the case for whomever. So I don’t care. I feel like I must get to the finals so that I don’t shame the players I have beaten so far. The cockiness downfall strikes in the next season ![]() Damn, are you a woman? Cockiness and overconfidence is deservedly mocked Too bad it's pretty hard for Parting fans to accept this though | ||
|
FataLe
New Zealand4560 Posts
On June 19 2012 22:41 Azzur wrote: Show nested quote + On June 19 2012 22:38 Koshi wrote: On June 19 2012 22:36 Azzur wrote: Parting said: To be honest, he’s just another Terran to me. Terrans are a free meal to me and that’s the case for whomever. So I don’t care. I feel like I must get to the finals so that I don’t shame the players I have beaten so far. The cockiness downfall strikes in the next season ![]() Damn, are you a woman? Cockiness and overconfidence is deservedly mocked Too bad it's pretty hard for Parting fans to accept this though People seem to have trouble discerning between honesty and trolling. View almost any Parting interview in the GSL. Match related or not. He's constantly trolling. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Hyuk Mini EffOrt Larva Soma ZerO firebathero [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1975 B2W.Neo1000 Beastyqt646 FrodaN624 Mlord386 Hui .236 Livibee180 Liquid`VortiX157 KnowMe120 ArmadaUGS110 Mew2King71 Trikslyr24 CosmosSc2 ZerO(Twitch)15 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|