• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:29
CEST 00:29
KST 07:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9272 users

Flash practicing sc2 article translation - Page 43

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 46 Next All
sc14s
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5052 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 20:37:03
May 09 2012 20:36 GMT
#841
On May 10 2012 02:33 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 02:22 Reviction wrote:
On May 10 2012 01:21 sluggaslamoo wrote:
On May 09 2012 22:32 RageBot wrote:
On May 09 2012 18:33 loginn wrote:
On May 08 2012 22:59 kakaman wrote:


Looks like FBH is confirmed, and unfortunately confirmed to play P...not a big loss compared to if Bisu switched to T


Stork is here too ! He's playing WoW at the top of MC's Friendlist :D


Oh stork.


hahahahahaha



FBH is def the one I want to see enter the pro scene the most.


[image loading]

Here. He. Comes.

honestly mc's throat slash is hardly one of his best ceremonies.. i would rank him up there along with fbh for ceremonies
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 20:47:21
May 09 2012 20:45 GMT
#842
On May 10 2012 05:36 sc14s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 02:33 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 10 2012 02:22 Reviction wrote:
On May 10 2012 01:21 sluggaslamoo wrote:
On May 09 2012 22:32 RageBot wrote:
On May 09 2012 18:33 loginn wrote:
On May 08 2012 22:59 kakaman wrote:
https://twitter.com/#!/firebathero/status/199780368256212992

Looks like FBH is confirmed, and unfortunately confirmed to play P...not a big loss compared to if Bisu switched to T


Stork is here too ! He's playing WoW at the top of MC's Friendlist :D


Oh stork.


hahahahahaha



FBH is def the one I want to see enter the pro scene the most.


[image loading]

Here. He. Comes.

honestly mc's throat slash is hardly one of his best ceremonies.. i would rank him up there along with fbh for ceremonies

I'm a huge MC fan, but nothing in life will ever come close to FBH throwing steamed rice at his opponents booth, dancing while stripping down to swim shorts and then jumping in the ocean. By far the best ceremony in the history of ceremonies.

Edit: In case someone hasn't seen it....

Also Watch all of Cholera's videos.. especially The Reach ones.... will miss them both T.T
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
May 09 2012 21:11 GMT
#843
On May 10 2012 02:01 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 01:50 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 10 2012 01:24 Holgerius wrote:
New updated version:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I'm way hawter than that chick. ^__^

Different version, with Brood War-flag instead of axe:

[image loading]


you look nice wearing a top hat.

Thank you. ^__^

Gfire just perfected the pic btw:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Not the first time that I've seen Artosis shopped onto the body of a woman.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46484 Posts
May 09 2012 23:09 GMT
#844
On May 10 2012 05:45 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 05:36 sc14s wrote:
On May 10 2012 02:33 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On May 10 2012 02:22 Reviction wrote:
On May 10 2012 01:21 sluggaslamoo wrote:
On May 09 2012 22:32 RageBot wrote:
On May 09 2012 18:33 loginn wrote:
On May 08 2012 22:59 kakaman wrote:
https://twitter.com/#!/firebathero/status/199780368256212992

Looks like FBH is confirmed, and unfortunately confirmed to play P...not a big loss compared to if Bisu switched to T


Stork is here too ! He's playing WoW at the top of MC's Friendlist :D


Oh stork.


hahahahahaha



FBH is def the one I want to see enter the pro scene the most.


[image loading]

Here. He. Comes.

honestly mc's throat slash is hardly one of his best ceremonies.. i would rank him up there along with fbh for ceremonies

I'm a huge MC fan, but nothing in life will ever come close to FBH throwing steamed rice at his opponents booth, dancing while stripping down to swim shorts and then jumping in the ocean. By far the best ceremony in the history of ceremonies.

Edit: In case someone hasn't seen it....

Also Watch all of Cholera's videos.. especially The Reach ones.... will miss them both T.T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBuhwWV2-kM


Perfectly put. And Cholera is the best ♥
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
SpiZe
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada3640 Posts
May 09 2012 23:31 GMT
#845
On May 10 2012 06:11 eviltomahawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 02:01 Holgerius wrote:
On May 10 2012 01:50 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 10 2012 01:24 Holgerius wrote:
New updated version:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I'm way hawter than that chick. ^__^

Different version, with Brood War-flag instead of axe:

[image loading]


you look nice wearing a top hat.

Thank you. ^__^

Gfire just perfected the pic btw:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Not the first time that I've seen Artosis shopped onto the body of a woman.


Oh god, my eyes. What have you done ?
raf3776
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1904 Posts
May 10 2012 03:10 GMT
#846
Flash (Rolster): I've become immersed in SC2 and play the game until 3-4 in the morning. It feels like when I first played SC1. I'll work hard so I can show everyone better games.

o boyyyyy
WWJD (What Would Jaedong Do)
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
May 10 2012 03:11 GMT
#847
Yeh, gg MVP, MKP etc etc, you're all gonna lose your jobs soon.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
mtn
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
729 Posts
May 10 2012 03:17 GMT
#848
"Flash (Rolster): I've become immersed in SC2 and play the game until 3-4 in the morning. It feels like when I first played SC1. I'll work hard so I can show everyone better games."

Flash... oh.
Diizzy
Profile Joined August 2011
United States828 Posts
May 10 2012 03:19 GMT
#849
i wonder when we will see him play. anyone know?
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
May 10 2012 03:19 GMT
#850
Flash: In my heart, I'd love to catch up in three months, but realistically I think it will take a year. If I want to reach my SC1 level of skill, I think it will take 2~3 years.

I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46484 Posts
May 10 2012 03:21 GMT
#851
On May 10 2012 12:19 Holgerius wrote:
Flash: In my heart, I'd love to catch up in three months, but realistically I think it will take a year. If I want to reach my SC1 level of skill, I think it will take 2~3 years.



So he's going to win every single LotV GSL tournament? Great.

Any chance he'll switch to Protoss by then?
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
FlyingDike
Profile Joined December 2011
United States221 Posts
May 10 2012 03:26 GMT
#852
On May 10 2012 12:10 raf3776 wrote:
Flash (Rolster): I've become immersed in SC2 and play the game until 3-4 in the morning. It feels like when I first played SC1. I'll work hard so I can show everyone better games.

o boyyyyy

Source please.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
May 10 2012 03:27 GMT
#853
On May 10 2012 12:26 FlyingDike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 12:10 raf3776 wrote:
Flash (Rolster): I've become immersed in SC2 and play the game until 3-4 in the morning. It feels like when I first played SC1. I'll work hard so I can show everyone better games.

o boyyyyy

Source please.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=336363
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
FlyingDike
Profile Joined December 2011
United States221 Posts
May 10 2012 03:29 GMT
#854
On May 10 2012 12:27 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 12:26 FlyingDike wrote:
On May 10 2012 12:10 raf3776 wrote:
Flash (Rolster): I've become immersed in SC2 and play the game until 3-4 in the morning. It feels like when I first played SC1. I'll work hard so I can show everyone better games.

o boyyyyy

Source please.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=336363

Thank you so much ^^
Hail Flash!
raf3776
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1904 Posts
May 10 2012 03:34 GMT
#855
Flash considering playing protoss?!!?!?!?!
WWJD (What Would Jaedong Do)
Diizzy
Profile Joined August 2011
United States828 Posts
May 10 2012 03:52 GMT
#856
nice proleague starts may 20th. 3 sets of brood and 3 sets of sc2. ace match is sc2. its starting sooner than i thought
Wrathsc2
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2025 Posts
May 10 2012 03:52 GMT
#857
"Flash (Rolster): I've become immersed in SC2 and play the game until 3-4 in the morning. It feels like when I first played SC1. "

https://twitter.com/#!/ThisIsSynapse

A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Wheres the counter?"
chawinski
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia99 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-10 04:05:25
May 10 2012 04:04 GMT
#858
On May 10 2012 12:27 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 12:26 FlyingDike wrote:
On May 10 2012 12:10 raf3776 wrote:
Flash (Rolster): I've become immersed in SC2 and play the game until 3-4 in the morning. It feels like when I first played SC1. I'll work hard so I can show everyone better games.

o boyyyyy

Source please.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=336363


This should be linked in the SC2 General forum. So much information.

Proleague starts on the 20th May at 12:00 KST, goes for 11 hours.

Regular season: Best of seven

Sets 1-3: SC1 (Best of 3)
Sets 4-6: SC2 (Best of 3)
ACE Match: SC2

If a player plays an SC1 match they must play SC2 next match and vice versa.

holyfuckinshit.

edit: T_T Diizzy beat me to it.
Goldfish
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
2230 Posts
May 10 2012 04:07 GMT
#859
On May 10 2012 12:21 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 12:19 Holgerius wrote:
Flash: In my heart, I'd love to catch up in three months, but realistically I think it will take a year. If I want to reach my SC1 level of skill, I think it will take 2~3 years.



So he's going to win every single LotV GSL tournament? Great.

Any chance he'll switch to Protoss by then?


I think he should play Terran so he could show us this:

https://connect.microsoft.com/WindowsServerFeedback/feedback/details/741495/biggest-explorer-annoyance-automatic-sorting-windows-7-server-2008-r2-and-vista#details Allow Disable Auto Arrange in Windows 7+
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
May 10 2012 04:11 GMT
#860
On May 10 2012 12:52 radiantshadow92 wrote:
"Flash (Rolster): I've become immersed in SC2 and play the game until 3-4 in the morning. It feels like when I first played SC1. "

https://twitter.com/#!/ThisIsSynapse



Oh god hes gonna play 21 hours a day till his fingers blister and literally bleed (yes that actually happened and his teammates had to stop him) like in BW.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason98
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1043
ZZZero.O 159
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm108
League of Legends
Doublelift4894
JimRising 641
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7064
Other Games
summit1g10179
FrodaN3145
KnowMe219
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur156
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
31m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 31m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.