• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:02
CEST 04:02
KST 11:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6761 users

Inside the Minds of Masters: Official Thread - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
KrsOne
Profile Joined March 2011
United States64 Posts
April 02 2012 23:56 GMT
#21
I've only watched the second episode but I really liked it a lot and I subscribed. I would like to see you do some 1 1 1 defense pvt, I keep losing to it no matter how much I study it.
Life is to short so love the one you got, cause you might get run over or you might get shot-Sublime
stoicRegret
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada206 Posts
April 03 2012 00:00 GMT
#22
Woa... 2000 views per video. Grats.

I wish i knew the secret :o
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
April 03 2012 03:18 GMT
#23
On April 03 2012 08:56 KrsOne wrote:
I've only watched the second episode but I really liked it a lot and I subscribed. I would like to see you do some 1 1 1 defense pvt, I keep losing to it no matter how much I study it.


Sure I'll do a pvt 1-1-1 defense. Is there any specific opener you would like me to showcase defending against it with?

Also, note that there are MANY different styles of the 1-1-1. Identifying the style can help you determine when they'll push out which can be a huge part of determining your success against it so I'll try to cover this the best I can.


On April 03 2012 09:00 stoicRegret wrote:
Woa... 2000 views per video. Grats.

I wish i knew the secret :o


Thanks man!

I actually watch almost all of your intimate with stoic videos so they were definitely an inspiration to start giving my own commentary on replays.
www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
stoicRegret
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada206 Posts
April 03 2012 04:01 GMT
#24
On April 03 2012 12:18 MrLlama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2012 08:56 KrsOne wrote:
I've only watched the second episode but I really liked it a lot and I subscribed. I would like to see you do some 1 1 1 defense pvt, I keep losing to it no matter how much I study it.


Sure I'll do a pvt 1-1-1 defense. Is there any specific opener you would like me to showcase defending against it with?

Also, note that there are MANY different styles of the 1-1-1. Identifying the style can help you determine when they'll push out which can be a huge part of determining your success against it so I'll try to cover this the best I can.


Show nested quote +
On April 03 2012 09:00 stoicRegret wrote:
Woa... 2000 views per video. Grats.

I wish i knew the secret :o


Thanks man!

I actually watch almost all of your intimate with stoic videos so they were definitely an inspiration to start giving my own commentary on replays.


Thanks so much. I didn't want to plug my series, so i didn't mention it. I'm just jealous! haha. Keep it up, i watch yours too. Maybe we should do some ZvX stuff together sometime?
spawnferkel
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany87 Posts
April 03 2012 07:06 GMT
#25
i like
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
April 03 2012 15:55 GMT
#26
On April 03 2012 13:01 stoicRegret wrote:

Thanks so much. I didn't want to plug my series, so i didn't mention it. I'm just jealous! haha. Keep it up, i watch yours too. Maybe we should do some ZvX stuff together sometime?


Well then I'll plug it for you. Go check out stoics ZvX series! Lots to be learned

Plus, yes we should get together and make something happen. I'm always open to creating more content
www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
April 03 2012 22:43 GMT
#27
Episode 5 is up everybody. It has a little different feel to it as this video looks at a player more abusing the current metagame rather than someone playing strong standard play. I still think it is very important for both zerg and protoss players to watch though as it adds a lot more creativity to the match up and could definitely play a factor in how pros play it in the future.
www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
Sergio1992
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Italy522 Posts
April 04 2012 13:27 GMT
#28
On April 03 2012 08:26 MrLlama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2012 04:27 Sergio1992 wrote:
Hi sir, are you gonna make a tvp video? I'm kinda curious! thanks for these videos!


Yes I will. The first 9 episodes will be of each match up and then from there I will repeat matchups but analyze different builds.

Is there any specific tvp build/pro video that you would like me to analyze?

Thanks for the attention sir! I don't know which replays I could recommend you, though , if you need good tvp replays, I would aim for lastshadow replaypack that you can find here
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
April 04 2012 21:34 GMT
#29
On April 04 2012 22:27 Sergio1992 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2012 08:26 MrLlama wrote:
On April 03 2012 04:27 Sergio1992 wrote:
Hi sir, are you gonna make a tvp video? I'm kinda curious! thanks for these videos!


Yes I will. The first 9 episodes will be of each match up and then from there I will repeat matchups but analyze different builds.

Is there any specific tvp build/pro video that you would like me to analyze?

Thanks for the attention sir! I don't know which replays I could recommend you, though , if you need good tvp replays, I would aim for lastshadow replaypack that you can find here


I'll take a look in there as well as see what pops up in drop or out of MLG replays or something where a 1-1-1 is defended quite well.
www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
April 09 2012 19:25 GMT
#30
Happy 1 day after Easter everybody!

here is episode 6! It's a TvP between SlayersMMA and Feast (one of their IEM games).



feedback is always appreciated
www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 05:46:12
April 27 2012 04:42 GMT
#31
I know it has been a little bit since my last video and I apologize but it was finals week so I was busy studying my butt off.

But I just finished my last final so now I'm back and ready to continue posting!

And as an added bonus, for tonight's cast I'm going to be doing it live

www.twitch.tv/mrllamasc

Starting now!

After I finish casting I will have a little Q&A if the audience has any questions.

Okay the video of the cast is up now! thanks for watching! Tune in next time if you missed it (I'll also try to give more heads up)

www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
Murtag
Profile Joined April 2012
4 Posts
April 27 2012 06:16 GMT
#32
Love the series, amazing work man!!

Keep it up
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
April 27 2012 15:22 GMT
#33
On April 27 2012 15:16 Murtag wrote:
Love the series, amazing work man!!

Keep it up


Thanks a lot

if you ever have any specific games of pros that you want explained just link me the replay and if it's decent I'll give an analysis of it.
www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
JoeRasha
Profile Joined April 2012
2 Posts
April 28 2012 20:53 GMT
#34
I like your style. Maybe you can do a series of videos for low league players, like me, to learn strategy. Stuff like what to scout for/when to scout, how to defend against certain builds/punish the opponent for building a certain way. Being adaptable is a huge advantage but I feel like I just pick a build and stick to it regardless of the game circumstances.
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
April 30 2012 00:31 GMT
#35
On April 29 2012 05:53 JoeRasha wrote:
I like your style. Maybe you can do a series of videos for low league players, like me, to learn strategy. Stuff like what to scout for/when to scout, how to defend against certain builds/punish the opponent for building a certain way. Being adaptable is a huge advantage but I feel like I just pick a build and stick to it regardless of the game circumstances.


Yeah that wouldn't really fit the best for this series but I'll definitely consider starting another series that looks at more basic stuff for lower league players.

Glad you like the series!
www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
May 04 2012 04:53 GMT
#36
In 10 minutes (Yay short notice again!) I am going to be starting up an inside the minds of masters in depth look into ZvT. This is going to be much different from the other style where I analyze 1 video after having watched it before and instead I am simply going to run through about 10 replays and just give my thoughts and showcase what I think is important.

Feel free to join me as I give my replay analysis

www.twitch.tv/mrllamasc
www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
MrLlama
Profile Joined December 2010
United States454 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-05 01:43:07
May 05 2012 00:28 GMT
#37
There is going to be ZvZ tonight for the match up.

Vod will be posted in the OP
www.youtube.com/mrllamasc << Casting & Analysis Videos
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 180
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16219
Rain 1489
GuemChi 915
sorry 43
NaDa 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever436
NeuroSwarm219
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 562
Counter-Strike
taco 453
minikerr31
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1046
Mew2King65
Other Games
summit1g7264
WinterStarcraft519
C9.Mang0183
ViBE123
Trikslyr62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick794
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 186
• davetesta37
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt225
Other Games
• Scarra971
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 58m
INu's Battles
8h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 58m
OSC
20h 13m
Replay Cast
20h 58m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.