• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:09
CEST 10:09
KST 17:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7900 users

MLG Columbus 2012 Interviews - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
359 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 18 Next All
MrKn4rz
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2153 Posts
March 25 2012 03:59 GMT
#201
I just watched over 2 hours of Interviews and I want more.
"We don't take kindly to folks who don't take kindly around here..."
heha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia425 Posts
March 25 2012 04:16 GMT
#202
Ohhhh shit, Huk/Fionn gonna get down sometime :D
Random for life! phoneheha
RusHXceL
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1004 Posts
March 25 2012 04:19 GMT
#203
I Love Catz...
silverstyle
Profile Joined May 2011
Singapore1108 Posts
March 25 2012 04:20 GMT
#204
Lol HuK calling out Fionn
Liquid`HerO!!!
GwSC
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1997 Posts
March 25 2012 04:21 GMT
#205
On March 25 2012 13:20 silverstyle wrote:
Lol HuK calling out Fionn


Just about to post this haha
Huk interview so good
mango_destroyer
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3914 Posts
March 25 2012 04:23 GMT
#206
DRG and Polt <3 Awesome interviews as always hotbid.
SolarJto
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States260 Posts
March 25 2012 04:24 GMT
#207
Great interviews! Definitely worth watching all of them :D
-University of New Mexico CSL Coordinator-
PartyBiscuit
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada4525 Posts
March 25 2012 04:37 GMT
#208
Back half of HuK interview is hilarious
the farm ends here
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
March 25 2012 04:52 GMT
#209
The funny thing is that I actually like Huk. I think the game he is talking about that I said both players didn't play well was Huk vs. Brown in the GSL.

Don't hate me Huk. If I'm not removed from TL, I will now always predict you to win every match you ever play again.

Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
SilentVico
Profile Joined August 2011
United States128 Posts
March 25 2012 04:54 GMT
#210
I love how HuK read the power ranking. "I got 16! and oz got higher than me! I beat oz,! Ret also got a higher ranking, I just beat ret! If I play Oz ill beat him again!
"words will hurt forever"
Veldril
Profile Joined August 2010
Thailand1817 Posts
March 25 2012 05:05 GMT
#211
On March 25 2012 13:52 Fionn wrote:
The funny thing is that I actually like Huk. I think the game he is talking about that I said both players didn't play well was Huk vs. Brown in the GSL.

Don't hate me Huk. If I'm not removed from TL, I will now always predict you to win every match you ever play again.



He would hate you for that, considering your magnificent prediction records :D
Without love, we can't see anything. Without love, the truth can't be seen. - Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 05:13:48
March 25 2012 05:08 GMT
#212
On March 25 2012 14:05 Veldril wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 13:52 Fionn wrote:
The funny thing is that I actually like Huk. I think the game he is talking about that I said both players didn't play well was Huk vs. Brown in the GSL.

Don't hate me Huk. If I'm not removed from TL, I will now always predict you to win every match you ever play again.



He would hate you for that, considering your magnificent prediction records :D


Funniest thing is, after his Up and Down group, I wrote a recap about him, but since Wax already did one, it never got posted. Here's the ending:

Huk played well, but with his two losses to the other two players tied with him at a score of 3-2, he was out. The two Terrans Virus and Fin moved onto the 2012 Season 2 of Code S and left Huk back all the way in Code A. Even though it looks rough now, there are a lot of good things to take away from this night, Huk fans. First off, like mentioned before, he was sick and was shown coughing throughout the night. Secondly, after his lackluster performance against Bumblebee in Code A a few weeks ago, he looked ten times better tonight, losing only two games where in one he went for a DT victory and the other where Virus prepared a great build against him. His PvP was good as ever, beating Killer and Brown, and he even won against Lucky on Crossfire which was possibly the biggest mismatch of the night on paper.

Naniwa might be the only foreigner in Code S next season of the GSL, but Huk proved tonight that he still has the ability to make it back up through either the Up and Downs again next season or straight through to Code S with three straight victories in Code A.


But yeah, never picking against Huk again. #1 Foreigner Hwaiting.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Suichoy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada397 Posts
March 25 2012 05:13 GMT
#213
Did Huk really have to chew that pink thing throughout the interview? Really?
Mycl
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1370 Posts
March 25 2012 05:27 GMT
#214
Really enjoyed the Demu interview when he discussed his series against Ostojiy. Million dollar smirk when he said he cheesed him out in the final game lol :D
silverstyle
Profile Joined May 2011
Singapore1108 Posts
March 25 2012 05:34 GMT
#215
On March 25 2012 14:13 Suichoy wrote:
Did Huk really have to chew that pink thing throughout the interview? Really?

Besides the fact that it made me want to go out and get some taffy myself... whats wrong with it? lol.
Liquid`HerO!!!
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
March 25 2012 05:41 GMT
#216
rofl DRG such a boss nice interview, hope he wins this mlg :D
When I think of something else, something will go here
Sadistx
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
March 25 2012 05:45 GMT
#217
This is so fucking awesome :D

I've literally spent the last 2 hours watching just interviews. This is more entertaining than most of the games
aNDRoM
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States637 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 05:46:59
March 25 2012 05:45 GMT
#218
On March 25 2012 13:52 Fionn wrote:
The funny thing is that I actually like Huk. I think the game he is talking about that I said both players didn't play well was Huk vs. Brown in the GSL.

Don't hate me Huk. If I'm not removed from TL, I will now always predict you to win every match you ever play again.



LOL poor Fionn, I wouldn't want to be the target of HuK's wrath. He might tickle you to death!

Hot_Bid, Kennigit great interviews as usual. I agree that HuK is great with his fans! Met him at MLG Anaheim 2011.
Hi. My name is Werner Brandes. My voice is my passport. Verify me.
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
March 25 2012 05:46 GMT
#219
Fionn wtf you are supposed to be like
"lol yea well that's how it is HuK, sosry"
KTY
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
March 25 2012 05:50 GMT
#220
On March 25 2012 14:46 Xxio wrote:
Fionn wtf you are supposed to be like
"lol yea well that's how it is HuK, sosry"


I saw the video of him wrestling Sheth. I don't want any piece of that. Would you?
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 746
GuemChi 588
Leta 324
BeSt 240
Soma 174
Hyun 130
firebathero 110
Mong 68
910 48
sSak 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 26
yabsab 19
ZergMaN 18
HiyA 12
Noble 8
Shine 2
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss561
ceh9523
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King347
Other Games
summit1g8228
olofmeister845
JimRising 484
Happy336
KnowMe48
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick455
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt440
• Jankos241
Other Games
• Shiphtur485
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 51m
Patches Events
7h 51m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.