• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:31
CEST 15:31
KST 22:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9767 users

GSL 2012 S1 Code S Groups Announced - Page 35

Forum Index > SC2 General
1008 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 51 Next
Charks
Profile Joined November 2011
United States13 Posts
December 30 2011 18:58 GMT
#681
The thing about group C is if Idra makes it out of that then no one can say anything bad about him. Talk about a killer group to have to win in.
Cink
Profile Joined April 2010
United States93 Posts
December 30 2011 19:05 GMT
#682
Some of the groups are tough to call but here's my take on them:

Group A:
(T)Jjakji > (Z)Sen
(T)BoxeR > (T)GanZi
(T)Jjakji > (T)BoxeR
(Z)Sen > (T)GanZi
(T)BoxeR > (Z)Sen
(Z)Sen (T)BoxeR and (T)GanZi could pretty much go anyway you like but (T)Jjakji has this in the bag.

Group B:
(Z)Leenock > (T)Fin
(T)SuperNoVa < (P)MC
(Z)Leenock > (P)MC
(T)Fin > (T)SuperNoVa
(P)MC < (T)Fin
I hate to knock out (P)MC and (T)SuperNoVa but I think (Z)Leenock and (T)Fin are way too good right now.

Group C:
(T)MVP > (Z)Lucky
(Z)NesTea > (Z)IdrA
(T)MVP > (Z)NesTea
(Z)IdrA > (Z)Lucky
(Z)NesTea ? (Z)IdrA
Ok this one is a bit weird. I think its safe to say (T)MVP is heavily favored against both (Z)Lucky and (Z)IdrA so I gave him the edge there. I'd give him a very slight edge over (Z)NesTea as well thus him taking the winners set. I suspect (Z)IdrA to take out (Z)Lucky leaving us at a (Z)NesTea (Z)IdrA rematch. If (Z)NesTea gets pummeled by (T)MVP I can see him being rattled and dropping 1:2 to (Z)IdrA, if he holds his own however he will move on. The funny thing about this is that (Z)IdrA only has to win 2/5 games vs (Z)NesTea to advance. If (Z)NesTea 2:0s him in their first set, then loses to (T)MVP with (Z)IdrA beating (Z)Lucky, (Z)IdrA can go 2:1 vs (Z)NesTea the second time around and advance with (Z)NesTea winning 3:2 vs (Z)IdrA in the group. Kinda makes you think (Z)IdrA could have a chance.

Group D:
(P)Oz > (Z)Curious
(T)Bomber > (P)InCa
(P)Oz < (T)Bomber
(Z)Curious < (P)InCa (LOL cheese)
(P)Oz > (P)InCa
Not much to say about this group, pretty much just biases on my part.

Group E:
(T)MMA > (T)GuMiho
(Z)YuGiOh > (Z)Zenio
(T)MMA > (Z)YuGiOh
(Z)Zenio > (T)GuMiho
(Z)YuGiOh < (Z)Zenio
(T)MMA'(T)S going to have an easy time and I think (Z)Zenio can take out (Z)YuGiOh in a second set.
Group F:
(T)sC > (P)JYP
(Z)DongRaeGu > (P)Genius
(T)sC > (Z)DongRaeGu
(P)JYP > (P)Genius
(Z)DongRaeGu > (P)JYP
More biases

Group G:
(T)aLive > (P)Brown
(T)Happy > (T)MarineKing
(T)aLive < (T)Happy
(P)Brown > (T)MarineKing
(T)aLive > (P)Brown
People are waiting for (T)MKP to make some grand comeback, but I really don't see it happening. (T)Happy is a boss, deal with it. And (T)aLive should be able to manage (P)Brown in a couple of good series.

Group H:
(P)Puzzle < (Z)Parting
(T)NaDa > (T)Keen
(Z)Parting < (T)NaDa
(P)Puzzle > (T)Keen
(Z)Parting < (P)Puzzle
LOL (T)NaDa VS (T)Keen
(P)Puzzle will come back fighting against (Z)Parting seething with lust for revenge.
Samsung KHAN| Stork4Lyfe
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
December 30 2011 19:07 GMT
#683
Man, oGs really got screwed with group B .
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
raf3776
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1904 Posts
December 30 2011 19:08 GMT
#684
Poor Idra... gets invited to Code S to get the best 2 players in the world
WWJD (What Would Jaedong Do)
Gobe
Profile Joined November 2010
210 Posts
December 30 2011 19:08 GMT
#685
On December 30 2011 15:41 Kouda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2011 15:35 Sc2Null wrote:
On December 30 2011 15:30 thesums wrote:
B, C, F are hardest wow. Hope Grack can survive at least to stay in next season. Group A could be hard lol...hope Sen goes through XD. I expect him to get to round of 8.
Easiest groups will be group G, E and D definitely.

Here are my predictions 1st -> 4th
A:
(really hard to tell, I feel all of them are able to make it or fall back down)

B: Fin, Leenock, MC, Supernova

C: MVP, Idra, Nestea, Lucky
(I personally feel Nestea is really overrated, hyper by Tastosis too much, I have watched A LOT of gsl to make this call)

D: Bomber, Curious, Z, InCa
(I do not think Bomber is that good, but best in this easy group (relatively), Z is definitely not as good as people think he is, EG: gimmicky build vs Jakji so much tech plus expand to 3rd? el oh el)

E:
(This one is difficult....I feel MMA is the player that is only good when playing against strong opponents, he is a 'clutch-player' like Kobe with clutch gene and unlike Lebron choking in the 4th. I cannot predict this one either)

F: DRG, Sc, JYP, Genius
(I like Sc a lot, but he had the collapsed lung or I would put him first)

you claim to watch alot of GSL...but you think idra can beat nestea :/...the best ZvZ record in the world..and bo3..and idra lost 2-0 to nestea at blizzcon..your knowledge is suspect.

G: Happy
(Rest I cannot predict....I know those players and I do not think they are very good, MKP included....)

H: Puzzle, Nada, Keen, Parting
(Always a fan of Puzzle and Nada, I feel they will make it through)




nestea 2-0 idra at blizzcon and has the best ZvZ in the GSL....now if idra was terran..I'd give you some leeway but this is bo3 sooo..no..Idra can't even beat zenio


Idra wasn't even at Blizzcon. He was at the ESWC occuring the same time.


And IdrA Nestea went 2-1 at MLG's Global Invitational and if you watch the games IdrA should've won.
Olinimm
Profile Joined November 2011
1471 Posts
December 30 2011 19:08 GMT
#686
On December 31 2011 04:05 Cink wrote:
Some of the groups are tough to call but here's my take on them:

Group A:
(T)Jjakji > (Z)Sen
(T)BoxeR > (T)GanZi
(T)Jjakji > (T)BoxeR
(Z)Sen > (T)GanZi
(T)BoxeR > (Z)Sen
(Z)Sen (T)BoxeR and (T)GanZi could pretty much go anyway you like but (T)Jjakji has this in the bag.

Group B:
(Z)Leenock > (T)Fin
(T)SuperNoVa < (P)MC
(Z)Leenock > (P)MC
(T)Fin > (T)SuperNoVa
(P)MC < (T)Fin
I hate to knock out (P)MC and (T)SuperNoVa but I think (Z)Leenock and (T)Fin are way too good right now.

Group C:
(T)MVP > (Z)Lucky
(Z)NesTea > (Z)IdrA
(T)MVP > (Z)NesTea
(Z)IdrA > (Z)Lucky
(Z)NesTea ? (Z)IdrA
Ok this one is a bit weird. I think its safe to say (T)MVP is heavily favored against both (Z)Lucky and (Z)IdrA so I gave him the edge there. I'd give him a very slight edge over (Z)NesTea as well thus him taking the winners set. I suspect (Z)IdrA to take out (Z)Lucky leaving us at a (Z)NesTea (Z)IdrA rematch. If (Z)NesTea gets pummeled by (T)MVP I can see him being rattled and dropping 1:2 to (Z)IdrA, if he holds his own however he will move on. The funny thing about this is that (Z)IdrA only has to win 2/5 games vs (Z)NesTea to advance. If (Z)NesTea 2:0s him in their first set, then loses to (T)MVP with (Z)IdrA beating (Z)Lucky, (Z)IdrA can go 2:1 vs (Z)NesTea the second time around and advance with (Z)NesTea winning 3:2 vs (Z)IdrA in the group. Kinda makes you think (Z)IdrA could have a chance.

Group D:
(P)Oz > (Z)Curious
(T)Bomber > (P)InCa
(P)Oz < (T)Bomber
(Z)Curious < (P)InCa (LOL cheese)
(P)Oz > (P)InCa
Not much to say about this group, pretty much just biases on my part.

Group E:
(T)MMA > (T)GuMiho
(Z)YuGiOh > (Z)Zenio
(T)MMA > (Z)YuGiOh
(Z)Zenio > (T)GuMiho
(Z)YuGiOh < (Z)Zenio
(T)MMA'(T)S going to have an easy time and I think (Z)Zenio can take out (Z)YuGiOh in a second set.
Group F:
(T)sC > (P)JYP
(Z)DongRaeGu > (P)Genius
(T)sC > (Z)DongRaeGu
(P)JYP > (P)Genius
(Z)DongRaeGu > (P)JYP
More biases

Group G:
(T)aLive > (P)Brown
(T)Happy > (T)MarineKing
(T)aLive < (T)Happy
(P)Brown > (T)MarineKing
(T)aLive > (P)Brown
People are waiting for (T)MKP to make some grand comeback, but I really don't see it happening. (T)Happy is a boss, deal with it. And (T)aLive should be able to manage (P)Brown in a couple of good series.

Group H:
(P)Puzzle < (Z)Parting
(T)NaDa > (T)Keen
(Z)Parting < (T)NaDa
(P)Puzzle > (T)Keen
(Z)Parting < (P)Puzzle
LOL (T)NaDa VS (T)Keen
(P)Puzzle will come back fighting against (Z)Parting seething with lust for revenge.

Why do you think Leenock will beat MC? MC stomped him in the Blizzard Cup and he also said he always wins on ladder too.
Gobe
Profile Joined November 2010
210 Posts
December 30 2011 19:10 GMT
#687
MVP should take his group pretty strongly. Only one Match-up to practice, and the other 3 will be practicing against ZvZ more that TvZ. Not to mention MVP is the best player in the world. I can't see Lucky advancing even though I think he's really good. I could see MVP first and hopefully IdrA second.
mordk
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Chile8385 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 19:16:33
December 30 2011 19:11 GMT
#688
On December 31 2011 04:08 Olinimm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 04:05 Cink wrote:
Some of the groups are tough to call but here's my take on them:

Group A:
(T)Jjakji > (Z)Sen
(T)BoxeR > (T)GanZi
(T)Jjakji > (T)BoxeR
(Z)Sen > (T)GanZi
(T)BoxeR > (Z)Sen
(Z)Sen (T)BoxeR and (T)GanZi could pretty much go anyway you like but (T)Jjakji has this in the bag.

Group B:
(Z)Leenock > (T)Fin
(T)SuperNoVa < (P)MC
(Z)Leenock > (P)MC
(T)Fin > (T)SuperNoVa
(P)MC < (T)Fin
I hate to knock out (P)MC and (T)SuperNoVa but I think (Z)Leenock and (T)Fin are way too good right now.

Group C:
(T)MVP > (Z)Lucky
(Z)NesTea > (Z)IdrA
(T)MVP > (Z)NesTea
(Z)IdrA > (Z)Lucky
(Z)NesTea ? (Z)IdrA
Ok this one is a bit weird. I think its safe to say (T)MVP is heavily favored against both (Z)Lucky and (Z)IdrA so I gave him the edge there. I'd give him a very slight edge over (Z)NesTea as well thus him taking the winners set. I suspect (Z)IdrA to take out (Z)Lucky leaving us at a (Z)NesTea (Z)IdrA rematch. If (Z)NesTea gets pummeled by (T)MVP I can see him being rattled and dropping 1:2 to (Z)IdrA, if he holds his own however he will move on. The funny thing about this is that (Z)IdrA only has to win 2/5 games vs (Z)NesTea to advance. If (Z)NesTea 2:0s him in their first set, then loses to (T)MVP with (Z)IdrA beating (Z)Lucky, (Z)IdrA can go 2:1 vs (Z)NesTea the second time around and advance with (Z)NesTea winning 3:2 vs (Z)IdrA in the group. Kinda makes you think (Z)IdrA could have a chance.

Group D:
(P)Oz > (Z)Curious
(T)Bomber > (P)InCa
(P)Oz < (T)Bomber
(Z)Curious < (P)InCa (LOL cheese)
(P)Oz > (P)InCa
Not much to say about this group, pretty much just biases on my part.

Group E:
(T)MMA > (T)GuMiho
(Z)YuGiOh > (Z)Zenio
(T)MMA > (Z)YuGiOh
(Z)Zenio > (T)GuMiho
(Z)YuGiOh < (Z)Zenio
(T)MMA'(T)S going to have an easy time and I think (Z)Zenio can take out (Z)YuGiOh in a second set.
Group F:
(T)sC > (P)JYP
(Z)DongRaeGu > (P)Genius
(T)sC > (Z)DongRaeGu
(P)JYP > (P)Genius
(Z)DongRaeGu > (P)JYP
More biases

Group G:
(T)aLive > (P)Brown
(T)Happy > (T)MarineKing
(T)aLive < (T)Happy
(P)Brown > (T)MarineKing
(T)aLive > (P)Brown
People are waiting for (T)MKP to make some grand comeback, but I really don't see it happening. (T)Happy is a boss, deal with it. And (T)aLive should be able to manage (P)Brown in a couple of good series.

Group H:
(P)Puzzle < (Z)Parting
(T)NaDa > (T)Keen
(Z)Parting < (T)NaDa
(P)Puzzle > (T)Keen
(Z)Parting < (P)Puzzle
LOL (T)NaDa VS (T)Keen
(P)Puzzle will come back fighting against (Z)Parting seething with lust for revenge.

Why do you think Leenock will beat MC? MC stomped him in the Blizzard Cup and he also said he always wins on ladder too.

Yeah, strange choice. Also, JYP should be able to beat DRG. It's DRG's worst matchup and it's JYP's ONLY good matchup lol. You're also putting a little too little faith on Parting. Dude's really smashing right now.
Gobe
Profile Joined November 2010
210 Posts
December 30 2011 19:12 GMT
#689
Only 5 ZvPs. Weird how that worked out.
CaptainCrush
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States785 Posts
December 30 2011 19:15 GMT
#690
Group C.... sweet jebus.....
dudecrush
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada418 Posts
December 30 2011 19:30 GMT
#691
Why are MVP and NesTea always destined to knock each other out early... It makes me a sad panda. I want MVP vs. NesTea finals.
MingusDew
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States77 Posts
December 30 2011 19:32 GMT
#692
I really like these group selections. I'm especially excited for B and C. I can't wait for MC vs. Leenock, and I desperately want to see MVP steamroll all of his Zerg opponents.
Do not worry if you have built your castles in the air. They are where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
Bippzy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1466 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 19:40:38
December 30 2011 19:37 GMT
#693
So they obviously put idra in the group that naniwa was supposed to be in. (insert trollface.jpg here)

I'm depressed. My favorite zergs(Leenock and Lucky) are straight on the ropes. They are gonna have to prove themselves way more. However, I also enjoy DRG's play and Nestea's play when he doesn't go mass bane vs archons or other stupid stuff. And Idra, well, he can win my heart if he beats MVP or Nestea, but not lucky. Besides, idra almost beat nestea at MLG right? For leenock to get out of his group, he has to fix his zvp(or just cheese the shit out of MC, thats how he won MLG) and become godlike vs fin and be able to stand constricting macro vs supernova.

I'm really excited to see MVP vs all these zergs since hes so GOOD! Seriously go back and watch GSL november MVP vs Leenock set 1 and 2. Set 1: It's even, except MVP drops in 3 different locations at the start of a major army clash and leenock loses his economy and then MVP just hulk smashes him. Set 2 is just ridiculous..proves that there maybe is something wrong with mule if you get far into the game, or that MVP is god, or leenock is bad at defense.

Edit: I forgot these are BO3's. All of the sudden I can see leenock getting out and maybe even Lucky doing decently..
LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK
PartyBiscuit
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada4525 Posts
December 30 2011 19:41 GMT
#694
Sigh, Idra probably going to be swept in his group
the farm ends here
mordk
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Chile8385 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 19:48:39
December 30 2011 19:46 GMT
#695
On December 31 2011 04:30 dudecrush wrote:
Why are MVP and NesTea always destined to knock each other out early... It makes me a sad panda. I want MVP vs. NesTea finals.


They won't knock each other out, both will pass group stage 1. And if they do, they'll be on opposite sides of the bracket. It's at worst semi-finals, according to the format.

Idra and Lucky will go down.
teddyoojo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany22369 Posts
December 30 2011 19:48 GMT
#696
group c is obviously mvp and lucky..
Esports historian since 2000. Creator of 'The Universe' and 'The best scrambled Eggs 2013'. Host of 'Star Wars Marathon 2015'. Thinker of 'teddyoojo's Thoughts'. Earths and Moons leading CS:GO expert. Lord of the Rings.
diophan
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1018 Posts
December 30 2011 19:48 GMT
#697
On December 31 2011 04:30 dudecrush wrote:
Why are MVP and NesTea always destined to knock each other out early... It makes me a sad panda. I want MVP vs. NesTea finals.


Both of them can advance and then groups are completely rechosen in RO16.
mordk
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Chile8385 Posts
December 30 2011 19:50 GMT
#698
On December 31 2011 04:41 PartyBiscuit wrote:
Sigh, Idra probably going to be swept in his group

Yay!
Trell
Profile Joined February 2011
United States60 Posts
December 30 2011 20:01 GMT
#699
IdrA got boned.
"I went to Terran Cheeseburgers the other day...... That is the reason I can't have nice things"
Yaki
Profile Joined April 2011
France4234 Posts
December 30 2011 20:03 GMT
#700
NesTea is certainly not going to lose in ZvZ this time, watched him at KSL he looked very strong stomping Curious who has like 72% winrate zvz in korea
MC ■ MarineKing ■ LosirA ■ To someone who has lost after trying his best, no words from the winner can console him.
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1425
WardiTV632
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6403
Bisu 2281
Jaedong 1150
EffOrt 535
Horang2 404
actioN 392
Mini 315
ZerO 208
ggaemo 170
Larva 154
[ Show more ]
Mind 111
Pusan 102
Yoon 81
Sharp 76
Shinee 75
Dewaltoss 57
Snow 57
Barracks 56
Bale 55
Hyun 53
hero 42
ToSsGirL 39
sorry 29
scan(afreeca) 22
NotJumperer 21
Sacsri 17
Trap 13
Noble 10
zelot 10
NaDa 9
Icarus 9
Rock 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc3852
qojqva1863
Dendi966
Counter-Strike
markeloff77
Other Games
olofmeister1064
hiko814
B2W.Neo576
Lowko389
crisheroes292
DeMusliM237
Pyrionflax197
Livibee151
Hui .126
Liquid`VortiX98
QueenE84
Mew2King58
ZerO(Twitch)7
XBOCT2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV704
League of Legends
• Jankos1942
• Nemesis1712
• TFBlade468
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 29m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.