• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:12
CEST 16:12
KST 23:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War125.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9141 users

Liquid`HerO Illusion Art - Page 84

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 145 Next
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
December 12 2011 19:52 GMT
#1661
On December 13 2011 04:51 zJayy962 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 04:46 brachester wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:45 Dodgin wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:40 Roscoe.964 wrote:
[image loading]

Keep up the voting guys! Over 100k Votes. I HOPE YOU WIN. I LOVE YOUR ART <3


Nice browser tabs you got there.

ROLF!!!!


So fuckin epic. Can't even tell if hes just trolling or not >.<

Post count of two tells me that's one of the awesomest trolls I've seen. Well played sir!
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
actionbastrd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Congo598 Posts
December 12 2011 19:53 GMT
#1662
On December 13 2011 04:48 Titorelli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 04:45 Dodgin wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:40 Roscoe.964 wrote:
[image loading]

Keep up the voting guys! Over 100k Votes. I HOPE YOU WIN. I LOVE YOUR ART <3


Nice browser tabs you got there.


LOOL!

I just voted via Firefox, Opera, Chrome and IE. What else can I do?



Log in - lets you vote again. Just found that out.
It rained today inside my head...
AndyGB4
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada156 Posts
December 12 2011 19:54 GMT
#1663
On December 13 2011 04:50 Paperplane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 04:48 Titorelli wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:45 Dodgin wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:40 Roscoe.964 wrote:
[image loading]

Keep up the voting guys! Over 100k Votes. I HOPE YOU WIN. I LOVE YOUR ART <3


Nice browser tabs you got there.


LOOL!

I just voted via Firefox, Opera, Chrome and IE. What else can I do?


open private/incognito mode, refresh, vote again, close window!

Aaaaaaand tell your friends ; )


And dont forget to vote on your phone too!
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
December 12 2011 19:55 GMT
#1664
yup yup like i thought, jennifer is catching up. nothing is safe, yet.
Titorelli
Profile Joined March 2011
2492 Posts
December 12 2011 19:55 GMT
#1665
On December 13 2011 04:50 Paperplane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 04:48 Titorelli wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:45 Dodgin wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:40 Roscoe.964 wrote:
[image loading]

Keep up the voting guys! Over 100k Votes. I HOPE YOU WIN. I LOVE YOUR ART <3


Nice browser tabs you got there.


LOOL!

I just voted via Firefox, Opera, Chrome and IE. What else can I do?


open private/incognito mode, refresh, vote again, close window!

Aaaaaaand tell your friends ; )

How often does this work? Is there a private mode /incognito in Opera?
"Everybody poops.... after Tasteless kills them" Artosis
EnderCraft
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1746 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 19:56:14
December 12 2011 19:55 GMT
#1666
TB and husky both posted videos, and since then the votes have sky rocketed! Huge props to our Youtube ESPORT friends!
SC:BW has a higher skill ceiling than SC2? SC 64 is where it's at brah.
See.Blue
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2673 Posts
December 12 2011 19:56 GMT
#1667
Or google "proxy"
Paperplane
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands1823 Posts
December 12 2011 19:57 GMT
#1668
On December 13 2011 04:55 Titorelli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 04:50 Paperplane wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:48 Titorelli wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:45 Dodgin wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:40 Roscoe.964 wrote:
[image loading]

Keep up the voting guys! Over 100k Votes. I HOPE YOU WIN. I LOVE YOUR ART <3


Nice browser tabs you got there.


LOOL!

I just voted via Firefox, Opera, Chrome and IE. What else can I do?


open private/incognito mode, refresh, vote again, close window!

Aaaaaaand tell your friends ; )

How often does this work? Is there a private mode /incognito in Opera?


I dunno about opera but I voted like 20 times in chrome ; D
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 20:39:40
December 12 2011 19:57 GMT
#1669
2:40 PM EST - 17668 vote lead
2:53 PM EST - 17412 vote lead.
*Now* - 17155 vote lead.
16987, she just got like 180 votes instantly. Lol.....
3:37 PM EST - 15190 vote lead.
Anyone want to calculate that decline graphed over however long is left in the contest. Assuming that trend continues what would the result be? (I'm writing a paper or else I'd do it myself.)
Draconicfire
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2562 Posts
December 12 2011 19:57 GMT
#1670
Oh shi-

She just closed 1%. It's happening.
@Drayxs | Drayxs.221 | Drayxs#1802
pPingu
Profile Joined September 2011
Switzerland2892 Posts
December 12 2011 19:57 GMT
#1671
Lol...

She is catching up

Clearly there is somebody cheating
rotegirte
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany2859 Posts
December 12 2011 19:57 GMT
#1672
On December 13 2011 04:55 Titorelli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 04:50 Paperplane wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:48 Titorelli wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:45 Dodgin wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:40 Roscoe.964 wrote:
[image loading]

Keep up the voting guys! Over 100k Votes. I HOPE YOU WIN. I LOVE YOUR ART <3


Nice browser tabs you got there.


LOOL!

I just voted via Firefox, Opera, Chrome and IE. What else can I do?


open private/incognito mode, refresh, vote again, close window!

Aaaaaaand tell your friends ; )

How often does this work? Is there a private mode /incognito in Opera?


Yes, right click on the "add tab" button and it allows you to open a "private tab"
Titorelli
Profile Joined March 2011
2492 Posts
December 12 2011 19:58 GMT
#1673
On December 13 2011 04:57 Paperplane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 04:55 Titorelli wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:50 Paperplane wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:48 Titorelli wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:45 Dodgin wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:40 Roscoe.964 wrote:
[image loading]

Keep up the voting guys! Over 100k Votes. I HOPE YOU WIN. I LOVE YOUR ART <3


Nice browser tabs you got there.


LOOL!

I just voted via Firefox, Opera, Chrome and IE. What else can I do?


open private/incognito mode, refresh, vote again, close window!

Aaaaaaand tell your friends ; )

How often does this work? Is there a private mode /incognito in Opera?


I dunno about opera but I voted like 20 times in chrome ; D

Ahh I get it! Just re-start those private sessions lotsa times :D
"Everybody poops.... after Tasteless kills them" Artosis
Kznn
Profile Joined March 2011
Brazil9072 Posts
December 12 2011 19:58 GMT
#1674
SHIT guys. We need to ask day9 for help. He knows felicia day, and she loves videogames. If she tweets something about this we can get a LOT of votes. If I'm not mistaken she has 2millions followers on twitter. Gogogo, tweet/pm day9 please.
feanor1
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1899 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 19:58:33
December 12 2011 19:58 GMT
#1675
On December 13 2011 04:45 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 04:40 Roscoe.964 wrote:
[image loading]

Keep up the voting guys! Over 100k Votes. I HOPE YOU WIN. I LOVE YOUR ART <3


Nice browser tabs you got there.

I remember someone bumping a similar thread from TLs glory days LOL
MadChem
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Germany218 Posts
December 12 2011 20:01 GMT
#1676
On December 13 2011 04:40 brachester wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 04:38 MadChem wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:36 brachester wrote:
[image loading]
I was aiming for the 99999 lol
Totally forgot that there's this one XD


gg you beat me ;-)

it is 1:1 right?

BO3? (111111?)

it's on


I'm already training to hit it ;-)

[image loading]

We also should set rules in case we both get a perfect hit or have the same difference to the perfect hit...

First one to post it here wins in that case?
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Oppenheimer
JoeSchmoe
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2058 Posts
December 12 2011 20:03 GMT
#1677
it's quite funny because Paperlilies has more subscribers than either JenniferESL or ThePortraitArt but is sitting at 0% vote count. it all comes down to advertising which she did none of but I'm still surprised JenniferESL can pull so many votes.
darkrage14
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada173 Posts
December 12 2011 20:03 GMT
#1678
3:03 pm EST= 16925 lead...
chaynesore
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia175 Posts
December 12 2011 20:03 GMT
#1679
Guys, we're gonna get fucked over here I think.. I'm starting to record data so I can graph the growth rates at 5min intervals. But in the last two 5 minute periods, we've grown 699 and 770 votes, she's grown 836 and 1127.

Will post when I get a trend for the hour
"When things get weird, I'm in my element." - Liquid`TLO
Zozo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Brazil2579 Posts
December 12 2011 20:04 GMT
#1680
she just gained 400 votes in 60 seconds lol
EGM guides me
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 363
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37539
Calm 5853
Bisu 2463
Rain 1617
Jaedong 1021
Horang2 690
BeSt 561
FanTaSy 499
Soma 423
Rush 386
[ Show more ]
Larva 318
Light 289
Stork 275
Snow 191
ZerO 180
Zeus 178
Mind 146
910 106
Barracks 100
Free 98
Killer 95
Sea.KH 58
Mong 51
Shinee 48
Hyun 46
ToSsGirL 41
sorry 36
Pusan 26
Aegong 24
Hm[arnc] 16
Rock 14
Terrorterran 14
Sexy 13
Sacsri 11
Noble 10
Trap 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6576
XaKoH 416
Counter-Strike
fl0m2846
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes275
Other Games
gofns34629
singsing2296
B2W.Neo1029
olofmeister830
hiko402
Lowko339
Mlord302
Hui .177
Livibee155
DeMusliM154
djWHEAT104
RotterdaM101
Mew2King67
QueenE54
Trikslyr51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3712
• Jankos2440
• TFBlade594
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 48m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 48m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.