• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:46
CEST 14:46
KST 21:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War15.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202619Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10689 users

Liquid`HerO Illusion Art - Page 83

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 145 Next
[17]Purple
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom3489 Posts
December 12 2011 19:41 GMT
#1641
On December 13 2011 04:38 Slardar wrote:
She's getting like 25-50 votes per second. This is just some rudimentary scripted bot, with an algorithm that increases/decreases votes based on the 2nd place contender while factoring in how much time is left in the contest. I just want to get her banned from Youtube, what a joke.


We are not certain if it is Jennifer herself or someone else running these supposed bots, however I do believe there is a bot and it does discredit the poll a little bit. I do not however believe that she is the one running the bot, regardless i do not think that she should be banned for something that someone else could be doing or even something she is completely unaware of.
"Turn Disadvantages into Disadvantages" and "Collect Telephones". The secrets of Chinese success.
Massing
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany354 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 19:44:30
December 12 2011 19:43 GMT
#1642
On December 13 2011 04:40 Roscoe.964 wrote:
[image loading]

Keep up the voting guys! Over 100k Votes. I HOPE YOU WIN. I LOVE YOUR ART <3


not sure if derping or trolling

edit: as fry would say
vilg
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark413 Posts
December 12 2011 19:44 GMT
#1643
On December 13 2011 04:40 Chewbacca. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 04:38 Slardar wrote:
She's getting like 25-50 votes per second. This is just some rudimentary scripted bot, with an algorithm that increases/decreases votes based on the 2nd place contender while factoring in how much time is left in the contest. I just want to get her banned from Youtube, what a joke.


Because if her votes are from a bot, it 100% has to be her bot, not one of her subscribers/fans.....


If she was playing clean, she would be flabbergasted at having this amount of votes. She would be hard pressed to break a couple of thousands of votes without botting involved. When confronted with the obvious cheating she just dusts it off with shit like:

" to all the doubters who have yet to understand how I gained votes, I can sum it up in one line: Education matters, and it makes a difference in our lives and in our relationships."

come on man.
Draconicfire
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2562 Posts
December 12 2011 19:44 GMT
#1644
On December 13 2011 04:43 Massing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 04:40 Roscoe.964 wrote:
[image loading]

Keep up the voting guys! Over 100k Votes. I HOPE YOU WIN. I LOVE YOUR ART <3


not sure if derping or trolling


Oh man >_>
@Drayxs | Drayxs.221 | Drayxs#1802
Roscoe.964
Profile Joined March 2011
United States22 Posts
December 12 2011 19:45 GMT
#1645
On December 13 2011 04:44 Draconicfire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 04:43 Massing wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:40 Roscoe.964 wrote:
[image loading]

Keep up the voting guys! Over 100k Votes. I HOPE YOU WIN. I LOVE YOUR ART <3


not sure if derping or trolling


Oh man >_>


-.-
I fix computers
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
December 12 2011 19:45 GMT
#1646
On December 13 2011 04:40 Roscoe.964 wrote:
[image loading]

Keep up the voting guys! Over 100k Votes. I HOPE YOU WIN. I LOVE YOUR ART <3


Nice browser tabs you got there.
Glider
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States1353 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 19:47:00
December 12 2011 19:46 GMT
#1647
On December 13 2011 04:41 [17]Purple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 04:38 Slardar wrote:
She's getting like 25-50 votes per second. This is just some rudimentary scripted bot, with an algorithm that increases/decreases votes based on the 2nd place contender while factoring in how much time is left in the contest. I just want to get her banned from Youtube, what a joke.


We are not certain if it is Jennifer herself or someone else running these supposed bots, however I do believe there is a bot and it does discredit the poll a little bit. I do not however believe that she is the one running the bot, regardless i do not think that she should be banned for something that someone else could be doing or even something she is completely unaware of.


agree, these are just suspicions and also Jennifer herself has been nothing but kind so lets stay honorable and do not do anything ill toward her. She is doing a great cause.
brachester
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia1786 Posts
December 12 2011 19:46 GMT
#1648
On December 13 2011 04:45 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 04:40 Roscoe.964 wrote:
[image loading]

Keep up the voting guys! Over 100k Votes. I HOPE YOU WIN. I LOVE YOUR ART <3


Nice browser tabs you got there.

ROLF!!!!
I hate all this singing
decaf
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria1797 Posts
December 12 2011 19:47 GMT
#1649
On December 13 2011 04:45 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 04:40 Roscoe.964 wrote:
[image loading]

Keep up the voting guys! Over 100k Votes. I HOPE YOU WIN. I LOVE YOUR ART <3


Nice browser tabs you got there.

Rofl, now I get what's up
aintz
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada5624 Posts
December 12 2011 19:47 GMT
#1650
nice lead we got going on good work guys!
[17]Purple
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom3489 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 19:49:16
December 12 2011 19:47 GMT
#1651
On December 13 2011 04:45 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 04:40 Roscoe.964 wrote:
[image loading]

Keep up the voting guys! Over 100k Votes. I HOPE YOU WIN. I LOVE YOUR ART <3


Nice browser tabs you got there.


Oh god, thats embarassing. ~_~

Edit: I actually noticed World of Warcraft pinned on the taskbar first.
"Turn Disadvantages into Disadvantages" and "Collect Telephones". The secrets of Chinese success.
Paperplane
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands1823 Posts
December 12 2011 19:47 GMT
#1652
Oh boy, the bot's shifting into second gear : (
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
December 12 2011 19:48 GMT
#1653
just got that :p
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
Titorelli
Profile Joined March 2011
2492 Posts
December 12 2011 19:48 GMT
#1654
On December 13 2011 04:45 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 04:40 Roscoe.964 wrote:
[image loading]

Keep up the voting guys! Over 100k Votes. I HOPE YOU WIN. I LOVE YOUR ART <3


Nice browser tabs you got there.


LOOL!

I just voted via Firefox, Opera, Chrome and IE. What else can I do?
"Everybody poops.... after Tasteless kills them" Artosis
Kznn
Profile Joined March 2011
Brazil9072 Posts
December 12 2011 19:49 GMT
#1655
On December 13 2011 04:45 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 04:40 Roscoe.964 wrote:
[image loading]

Keep up the voting guys! Over 100k Votes. I HOPE YOU WIN. I LOVE YOUR ART <3


Nice browser tabs you got there.

LOL
Count9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
China10928 Posts
December 12 2011 19:49 GMT
#1656
On December 13 2011 04:44 vilg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 04:40 Chewbacca. wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:38 Slardar wrote:
She's getting like 25-50 votes per second. This is just some rudimentary scripted bot, with an algorithm that increases/decreases votes based on the 2nd place contender while factoring in how much time is left in the contest. I just want to get her banned from Youtube, what a joke.


Because if her votes are from a bot, it 100% has to be her bot, not one of her subscribers/fans.....


If she was playing clean, she would be flabbergasted at having this amount of votes. She would be hard pressed to break a couple of thousands of votes without botting involved. When confronted with the obvious cheating she just dusts it off with shit like:

" to all the doubters who have yet to understand how I gained votes, I can sum it up in one line: Education matters, and it makes a difference in our lives and in our relationships."

come on man.

Plus if you go to her site her monthly poll has <200 votes and somehow she has 80k on a youtube one.
Azerbaijan
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States660 Posts
December 12 2011 19:49 GMT
#1657
This is absurd, consistent 20-40 vote gains per second O.o.
I doubt she is the one doing the botting but I don't think we will win if the rate stays steady. We got a huge lead from the word getting around but we`re slowing down =(
Paperplane
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands1823 Posts
December 12 2011 19:50 GMT
#1658
On December 13 2011 04:48 Titorelli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 04:45 Dodgin wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:40 Roscoe.964 wrote:
[image loading]

Keep up the voting guys! Over 100k Votes. I HOPE YOU WIN. I LOVE YOUR ART <3


Nice browser tabs you got there.


LOOL!

I just voted via Firefox, Opera, Chrome and IE. What else can I do?


open private/incognito mode, refresh, vote again, close window!

Aaaaaaand tell your friends ; )
zJayy962
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1363 Posts
December 12 2011 19:51 GMT
#1659
On December 13 2011 04:46 brachester wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 04:45 Dodgin wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:40 Roscoe.964 wrote:
[image loading]

Keep up the voting guys! Over 100k Votes. I HOPE YOU WIN. I LOVE YOUR ART <3


Nice browser tabs you got there.

ROLF!!!!


So fuckin epic. Can't even tell if hes just trolling or not >.<
TheSilverfox
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden1928 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 19:52:33
December 12 2011 19:51 GMT
#1660
There is cleary someone/someones trying to take us down. Recently the opponent is catching up and in the last 30 minutes just got 5000 votes.

I don't know if this is possible to beat when you clearly have bots trying to "cheat" this poll with much more frequency now than before
Also known as Joinsimon on Twitter/Reddit
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 304
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32107
Calm 6765
Rain 1798
Bisu 1641
Jaedong 681
Horang2 599
FanTaSy 539
BeSt 369
Rush 319
Stork 270
[ Show more ]
Soma 241
Zeus 201
Larva 150
Light 129
Snow 120
Free 118
ZerO 110
Mind 92
910 87
Barracks 78
Mong 72
Pusan 70
Killer 49
Sea.KH 42
Hyun 40
ToSsGirL 38
NaDa 29
Shinee 27
Sexy 19
Hm[arnc] 18
sorry 17
Aegong 16
Noble 14
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6618
Counter-Strike
fl0m2832
olofmeister997
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
gofns33396
singsing2113
B2W.Neo706
crisheroes282
Lowko279
hiko230
RotterdaM50
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2964
• Jankos2823
• TFBlade159
Other Games
• WagamamaTV184
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 14m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 14m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.