On December 08 2011 05:46 Pervect wrote:
User was banned for this post.
User was banned for this post.
Somebody seems mad from losing a showmatch
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
On December 08 2011 05:46 Pervect wrote: User was banned for this post. Somebody seems mad from losing a showmatch | ||
|
MuK_x
743 Posts
btw thanks for replay pack pokebunny! | ||
|
Juliette
United States6003 Posts
You don't mind random messages asking for game advice, do you? :> | ||
|
Pokebunny
United States10654 Posts
On December 08 2011 08:16 MuK_x wrote: that was RGNPerfect? :O btw thanks for replay pack pokebunny! No, it wasn't lol On December 08 2011 08:21 Juliette wrote: Thank you, it'll help a lot :D. You don't mind random messages asking for game advice, do you? :> Nope! Though I don't guarantee I'll always respond promptly ![]() | ||
|
Froadac
United States6733 Posts
| ||
|
Probe1
United States17920 Posts
Thanks for the replays man I appreciate them ^_^ | ||
|
VTPerfect
United States487 Posts
| ||
|
LuckyFool
United States9015 Posts
nice reps >_>; | ||
|
inamorato
United States263 Posts
On December 08 2011 11:33 Probe1 wrote: I paused beyonce to watch that first response. Disappointing. Thanks for the replays man I appreciate them ^_^ I'm more disappointed that you listen to Beyonce. | ||
|
spbelky
United States623 Posts
| ||
|
Pokebunny
United States10654 Posts
March 16th, 2012 | ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu FanTaSy firebathero Hyuk Soma Zeus Stork [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations Other Games Dota 2 StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|