• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:54
CEST 13:54
KST 20:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9774 users

Stronger Team Color Auto-Installer - Page 16

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next All
As with all other 3rd party programs that modify SC2 game files, install at your own risk.
deadmau
Profile Joined September 2010
960 Posts
May 13 2012 18:11 GMT
#301
My install keeps stalling at Step 5/6. And sometimes when I try and point it to StarcraftII.exe it says for me to point it to the correct file, but I am pointing it to the one in the correct folder. Some help please, I miss this mod.
Rascall
Profile Joined May 2012
Sweden1 Post
May 13 2012 19:35 GMT
#302
I'm having the same problem as deadmau. Stops at 5/6. Would appreciate help!
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-15 02:50:06
May 13 2012 22:56 GMT
#303
For the people above this post, these problems are exactly like before, and the only thing I can really suggest is to check that you have the MpqLib.dll and Ionic.Zip.dll files inside the same folder as the Stronger Team Color.exe file. Also check if you have the Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable package installed.
Code-wise I'll decide what to do tomorrow after my exam

Edit: I'll probably be integrating the libraries used by the program inside the program itself by converting the application to C++. If this works out fine, I'll be releasing a new update in the next couple of days
xswishaxward
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada6 Posts
May 18 2012 13:14 GMT
#304
Does Stronger Team Color decrease FPS for Starcraft 2? Because I noticed after I installed it starcraft feels more laggy and unresponsive.
Why did the Colossus keep falling over? Because it was imbalanced! ^_^
Awoodcol
Profile Joined January 2012
14 Posts
May 19 2012 03:37 GMT
#305
Do mac users of the mod have to use the mpq editor? I've never heard of, nor know how to use, such a thing. Help please.
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
May 19 2012 05:54 GMT
#306
On May 19 2012 12:37 Awoodcol wrote:
Do mac users of the mod have to use the mpq editor? I've never heard of, nor know how to use, such a thing. Help please.


Yep, once I get my C++ version working, I might be able to make it for macs but don't count on it, I'll still be using .NET/Winforms
Awoodcol
Profile Joined January 2012
14 Posts
May 20 2012 01:52 GMT
#307
What if I asked real, real nice?
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
May 20 2012 12:30 GMT
#308
Hah nothing much would happen really, I'm already working at full capacity, but I've got other things as well (school work). I also have no way to test a mac version currently... :|
Dracorath
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom120 Posts
May 24 2012 22:38 GMT
#309
Yeah, as the per usual. Any help?

[image loading]
I'm the General Manager/Leader for Galactic Gaming and a aspiring Twitch caster.
Dracorath
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom120 Posts
May 25 2012 14:07 GMT
#310
Yeah, I've re-installed the game twice now and I still get the same error or it generally stopping the download on the 5/6 step.

Any advice?
I'm the General Manager/Leader for Galactic Gaming and a aspiring Twitch caster.
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
May 25 2012 14:33 GMT
#311
Any advice?

Install mod manually. Don't use autoinstallers
Zoneofx
Profile Joined June 2012
4 Posts
June 02 2012 00:15 GMT
#312
to fix that problem you must download Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable package
iCastor
Profile Joined March 2012
United States35 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-02 18:44:23
June 02 2012 18:40 GMT
#313
How do you uninstall it? I tried searching for the .exe but cannot find it..

EDIT: found it.
"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice your gift." Steve Prefontain
verne
Profile Joined September 2010
United States43 Posts
June 03 2012 17:22 GMT
#314
I wouldnt trust this thing, when you run it, it tries to install a MASSIVE download.

run this at your own risk!!!!!
You can't fix stupid.
Endall
Profile Joined August 2011
United States66 Posts
June 03 2012 17:44 GMT
#315
On June 04 2012 02:22 verne wrote:
I wouldnt trust this thing, when you run it, it tries to install a MASSIVE download.

run this at your own risk!!!!!

I guess thank for the opinion, but I guess you've never heard about this until today?
No reply.
DarKcS
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1237 Posts
June 03 2012 18:01 GMT
#316
Can you fix the app name from 1.2 to 1.4X etc so I know that I'm not running an old ver? :D thx - OCD !
Die tomorrow - Live today
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
June 03 2012 20:27 GMT
#317
Love this thing! Looks great. Thanks for this.
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
Jaegeru
Profile Joined February 2012
United Kingdom676 Posts
June 03 2012 20:46 GMT
#318
Such a great mod ^^
MVP on winning his Fourth GSL - "Yeah I know the routine, take the flowers and cheque, I will kiss the trophy for the photo"
minimarauder
Profile Joined June 2012
United States2 Posts
June 12 2012 18:06 GMT
#319
hi every time i try to install this... it downloads but then it goes to install and it doesnt.... it says please wait this may take awhile but i left my computer on overnight and it still didnt move an inch "( and help?
RETREAT HELL!
verne
Profile Joined September 2010
United States43 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-15 00:13:39
June 15 2012 00:00 GMT
#320
the mod is great!!! but do yourself a favor and manually install it with a MPQ editor . this autoinstaller does not work.


you can check out my stream to see it in action.

www.twitch.tv/vernev

I love it, I couldnt play without the color. I had to install it on my EU drive as well.
You can't fix stupid.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV377
Rex82
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko395
ProTech132
Rex 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31988
Hyuk 1095
Soma 787
Jaedong 708
actioN 583
Horang2 381
Larva 362
Soulkey 335
BeSt 312
Mini 255
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 221
910 215
Stork 212
Light 203
Last 184
Snow 153
ggaemo 102
Pusan 92
Rush 92
ZerO 75
Yoon 59
Killer 50
Mind 48
Creator 40
Mong 38
Shinee 34
hero 31
Sharp 25
Bale 25
Free 23
sorry 22
HiyA 16
yabsab 15
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc7508
Dendi345
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1535
markeloff88
kRYSTAL_51
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2777
Khaldor976
Other Games
gofns32665
singsing1599
B2W.Neo327
XBOCT295
Pyrionflax262
DeMusliM231
Mew2King88
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 49
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH318
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1322
Other Games
• WagamamaTV166
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 6m
The PondCast
22h 6m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.