I play best with dubstep, hip-hop/rap. With DnB it gets a bit tricky, as sometimes I get too pumped up, which in return causes me to make silly mistakes.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Bunn
Estonia934 Posts
I play best with dubstep, hip-hop/rap. With DnB it gets a bit tricky, as sometimes I get too pumped up, which in return causes me to make silly mistakes. | ||
|
MikeTheBike
New Zealand136 Posts
| ||
|
Corsica
Ukraine1854 Posts
60s-90's rock all the way Protoss ![]() | ||
|
zyzq
United States3123 Posts
| ||
|
ffadicted
United States3545 Posts
| ||
|
Hibzy
United Kingdom445 Posts
| ||
|
sjschmidt93
United States2518 Posts
I listen to dubstep/rock/heavy metal/older hip hop | ||
|
Madera
Sweden2672 Posts
| ||
|
Bonham
Canada655 Posts
I know music makes me play slightly worse (maybe a lot worse) but I play Starcraft to have fun and relax so I don't usually mind. I don't really listen to one specific genre, and I also find the idea that different music suits different races kind of strange. Surely individual taste matters more than what race you're playing? Anyway, music I listen to: Girl Talk Iron Maiden Dvorak's cello concerto Beethoven 5th + 9th symphonies Black Mountain Daft Punk (Tron soundtrack!) Mozart piano sonatas The Hood Internet Edit: and Zeppelin, of course. | ||
|
Ezkaton
Japan416 Posts
| ||
|
ProxyKnoxy
United Kingdom2576 Posts
| ||
|
yakitate304
United States655 Posts
| ||
|
zakmaa
Canada525 Posts
| ||
|
ROOTdrewbie
Canada1392 Posts
although its no fun to play without music and i hate it so i prefer to listen to upbeat music :D | ||
|
koolaid1990
831 Posts
There is a reason why Koreans are SO GOOD AT STARCRAFT. They Listen to kpop while playing, as you can see on streams. There is a reason why Huk got so good, he listened to kpop. Either that or some deadmau5 strobe is always good :D dubstep is fuckin terrible for sc2, shit just makes you mad and rage... Maybe thats why idra always rages | ||
|
OhMyGawd
United States264 Posts
| ||
|
Kipsate
Netherlands45349 Posts
Its true. | ||
|
Kyles92
England183 Posts
| ||
|
Mordanis
United States893 Posts
| ||
|
jlim
Spain943 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Hyuk Shuttle Bisu Mind Mini Larva firebathero EffOrt Soma [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns38309 singsing2598 B2W.Neo922 crisheroes323 Happy226 DeMusliM203 OGKoka Mew2King110 Livibee103 ToD68 ArmadaUGS64 ZerO(Twitch)5 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|