• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:48
CEST 04:48
KST 11:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7009 users

New Hack? (Results Disagree) - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 23 Next All
Garson
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden203 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-05 16:27:48
October 05 2011 16:07 GMT
#121
If this is real then it looks like tiehack from wc3.

But i have to agree with that the photos almost looks edited or are of really bad quality where the "1v1, win/lose and map texts" are.

Also the game you played him was a bit over 9 mins but does not show up at the match history.


Anyway real or fake hackers will always be on b.net and we can just report and pray that blizzard pays some attention.
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
October 05 2011 16:12 GMT
#122
What the fuck... this is crazy.
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
CapnAmerica
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States508 Posts
October 05 2011 16:15 GMT
#123
Uhh... I just took a good look at the pictures and, truth be told, it just looks like you played a custom game against this guy (which he lost) and then photoshopped "Results Disagree" in where "Victory" should be. I might be wrong, but this doesn't look legit to me at all. All of these screens can easily be acquired from playing a regular custom game (with the exception of that text).

Looks like a hoax, to my eyes.
After all this time, I still haven't figured out the correlation between sexual orientation and beating an unprepared opponent. Are homosexuals the next koreans? Many players seem to think it's an unfair advantage. - pandaburn
dcemuser
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3248 Posts
October 05 2011 16:19 GMT
#124
On October 06 2011 01:15 CapnAmerica wrote:
Uhh... I just took a good look at the pictures and, truth be told, it just looks like you played a custom game against this guy (which he lost) and then photoshopped "Results Disagree" in where "Victory" should be. I might be wrong, but this doesn't look legit to me at all. All of these screens can easily be acquired from playing a regular custom game (with the exception of that text).

Looks like a hoax, to my eyes.


Go google "results disagree sc2".

This isn't photoshopped (nor is it a new hack even). Google posts on the subject date back to over a year ago.
Lobo2me
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway1213 Posts
October 05 2011 16:19 GMT
#125
On October 05 2011 11:41 .Sic. wrote:
what really scares me is, he might be on this forum, reading this post and pretending to be horrified at someone hacking


*shoots with shotgun*

It was obvious, he's the red hacker.


Bad manners are better than no manners at all.
Frightmare
Profile Joined July 2010
46 Posts
October 05 2011 16:22 GMT
#126
On October 05 2011 11:46 R1CH wrote:
Oh Blizzard, still trusting the client to tell them who won?


This is an interesting programming problem. Except for the instance of someones buildings being destroyed how is it possible to determine who won without receiving some kind of player x left the game message from the losing client? I am by no means a networking expert but its not really such a simple problem.
Slunk
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany768 Posts
October 05 2011 16:26 GMT
#127
Lol this should happen to me every time I lose to scrubs on ladder.
Sighstorm
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands116 Posts
October 05 2011 16:31 GMT
#128
On October 06 2011 00:35 pedduck wrote:
People cheat. I mean in every sport, there will be someone who will try to cheat. We have to move on.

And if they get caught while cheating (in a competitive setting), they get banned or fined... or in case of kids, they'll talk to the patents, who should punish them. I really surprised and somewhat worried how many people just accept cheating.

On October 06 2011 01:22 Frightmare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2011 11:46 R1CH wrote:
Oh Blizzard, still trusting the client to tell them who won?


This is an interesting programming problem. Except for the instance of someones buildings being destroyed how is it possible to determine who won without receiving some kind of player x left the game message from the losing client? I am by no means a networking expert but its not really such a simple problem.

Couldn't it be solved by just encrypting the message, so it will be harder for to create a message that BNET accepts as authentic?
.Sic.
Profile Joined February 2011
Korea (South)497 Posts
October 05 2011 16:31 GMT
#129
On October 06 2011 01:15 CapnAmerica wrote:
Uhh... I just took a good look at the pictures and, truth be told, it just looks like you played a custom game against this guy (which he lost) and then photoshopped "Results Disagree" in where "Victory" should be. I might be wrong, but this doesn't look legit to me at all. All of these screens can easily be acquired from playing a regular custom game (with the exception of that text).

Looks like a hoax, to my eyes.


i have a replay? why dont you just go take a look at my profile and his to confirm with your own eyes.
Clan MvP Member | http://sc2ranks.com/kr/3273340/SicMvP
Phenrock
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom132 Posts
October 05 2011 16:33 GMT
#130
Wow!

If those posts are indeed from him, I'm guessing he cheated his way to masters, just so that he can cheat off innocent players wanting lessons from a masters player. Then by using this hacking program, it won't record his losses, therefore it won't affect his coaching 'rep', when promoting himself. I hope no-one paid for any of his lessons.
.Sic.
Profile Joined February 2011
Korea (South)497 Posts
October 05 2011 16:34 GMT
#131
On October 06 2011 00:25 missingheaven wrote:
I can confirm that this is a hack, I've made a similiar one myself because I discoverd exactly what R1CH said, it's the CLIENT that tells the SERVER who won the game.


I.e your client says WIN, but his says loss and in this case blizzard has made a awesome feature that it's the WINNER who suffers (Why the hell would you want to "hack report" a loss)?

I played around with this abit but couldn't get it to work 100% so I gave up, and I'm not that intrested in cheating (Which can be proved easy as I fucking suck at this game.) but I guess someone took the time to bypass Warden.

Kinda sad though, I don't really get the point in cheating in something that gain you nothing?

I can understand cheating in tournaments because there you can earn something, but what did he get here? A forum post and x1000 people laughing at what a joke he is?


Kids today....


Regards, missingheaven


Yep, and I am doing everything in my power to let the community know, so we don't accept idiots like him.
Clan MvP Member | http://sc2ranks.com/kr/3273340/SicMvP
Vallz
Profile Joined March 2011
41 Posts
October 05 2011 16:34 GMT
#132
I actually know Zelthcon since we are in the same community in EU (mixed fruit)
And I really doubt that he cheats, hes a nice guy.
.Sic.
Profile Joined February 2011
Korea (South)497 Posts
October 05 2011 16:38 GMT
#133
On October 06 2011 01:34 Vallz wrote:
I actually know Zelthcon since we are in the same community in EU (mixed fruit)
And I really doubt that he cheats, hes a nice guy.


Might be two different zelthcons. If not, it doesn't matter if he seems nice, cause I have the evidence of him BMing and hacking.
Clan MvP Member | http://sc2ranks.com/kr/3273340/SicMvP
ajabberwok
Profile Joined October 2010
United States59 Posts
October 05 2011 16:42 GMT
#134
On October 06 2011 01:34 Vallz wrote:
I actually know Zelthcon since we are in the same community in EU (mixed fruit)
And I really doubt that he cheats, hes a nice guy.


Do you have any comments about the evidence itself presented in the original post?
What is the character code of the the 'Zelthcon' you know and the one mentioned in the original post - they are the same?

It's good that you think some person is a nice guy, but it's not informative.
Frightmare
Profile Joined July 2010
46 Posts
October 05 2011 16:42 GMT
#135
On October 06 2011 01:31 Sighstorm wrote:
Couldn't it be solved by just encrypting the message, so it will be harder for to create a message that BNET accepts as authentic?


I'm sure it IS encrypted already. The problem is this only increases the time needed to develop the hack. What r1ch was suggesting was complete serverside detection of win/loss which would be very challenging except in the case of one player losing all their buildings.
Vallz
Profile Joined March 2011
41 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-05 16:46:10
October 05 2011 16:44 GMT
#136
On October 06 2011 01:42 ajabberwok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2011 01:34 Vallz wrote:
I actually know Zelthcon since we are in the same community in EU (mixed fruit)
And I really doubt that he cheats, hes a nice guy.


Do you have any comments about the evidence itself presented in the original post?
What is the character code of the the 'Zelthcon' you know and the one mentioned in the original post - they are the same?

It's good that you think some person is a nice guy, but it's not informative.


He has EU and US account.

EU : http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1361059/1/Zelthcon/
US : http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2079740/1/Zelthcon/

I dont have any evidence that he doesnt or he does, I just dont believe it untill I get 100% certain information.
YipMan
Profile Joined April 2011
372 Posts
October 05 2011 16:46 GMT
#137
On October 06 2011 01:38 .Sic. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2011 01:34 Vallz wrote:
I actually know Zelthcon since we are in the same community in EU (mixed fruit)
And I really doubt that he cheats, hes a nice guy.


Might be two different zelthcons. If not, it doesn't matter if he seems nice, cause I have the evidence of him BMing and hacking.


There are only two "Zelthcon". One for AM, one for EU.

Guess something should be serverside here
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
ajabberwok
Profile Joined October 2010
United States59 Posts
October 05 2011 16:52 GMT
#138
On October 06 2011 01:44 Vallz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2011 01:42 ajabberwok wrote:
On October 06 2011 01:34 Vallz wrote:
I actually know Zelthcon since we are in the same community in EU (mixed fruit)
And I really doubt that he cheats, hes a nice guy.


Do you have any comments about the evidence itself presented in the original post?
What is the character code of the the 'Zelthcon' you know and the one mentioned in the original post - they are the same?

It's good that you think some person is a nice guy, but it's not informative.


He has EU and US account.

EU : http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1361059/1/Zelthcon/
US : http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2079740/1/Zelthcon/

I dont have any evidence that he doesnt or he does, I just dont believe it untill I get 100% certain information.


You said that 'he has EU and US account', so how do you know for sure that these are the same human being using both accounts?
The EU Zelthcon has zerg as the most played race, and the US Zelthcon has protoss as the most played race. The US Zelthcon is the one shown in the original post with evidence of cheeting.
DertoQq
Profile Joined October 2010
France906 Posts
October 05 2011 16:59 GMT
#139
On October 05 2011 11:46 R1CH wrote:
Oh Blizzard, still trusting the client to tell them who won?


Lol, no they don't, don't worry.
"i've made some empty promises in my life, but hands down that was the most generous" - Michael Scott
RandomAccount#106470
Profile Joined September 2010
Lithuania1506 Posts
October 05 2011 17:03 GMT
#140
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings112
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft404
ByuN 275
RuFF_SC2 159
ViBE94
CosmosSc2 67
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2326
GuemChi 1284
MaD[AoV]175
Sharp 154
910 65
Bale 21
NaDa 17
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever387
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 592
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1049
Other Games
summit1g8730
JimRising 600
C9.Mang0353
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick818
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• EnkiAlexander 64
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo606
Other Games
• Shiphtur504
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 12m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.