I love his BM ♥
This should go in his Fan Club!
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46498 Posts
I love his BM ♥ This should go in his Fan Club! | ||
|
FireFish
Denmark228 Posts
| ||
|
Termit
Sweden3466 Posts
| ||
|
graan
Germany589 Posts
On September 19 2011 21:27 Leach wrote: you can't honestly belief that those two videos are meaningful , much less prove anything.... think his point of posting these is that idra would flame about imbalance not depending which race he plays, rather then he would suck at protos or anything like that.. | ||
|
Hnnngg
United States1101 Posts
| ||
|
RogerX
New Zealand3180 Posts
| ||
|
Lumi
United States1616 Posts
| ||
|
Lysanias
Netherlands8351 Posts
More easy to flame on others eh. | ||
|
CursedRich
United Kingdom737 Posts
| ||
|
spiksel
Netherlands97 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
I guess everyone is fucking terrible and an idiot. Protoss is also op. | ||
|
Lynda
649 Posts
| ||
|
Thrill
2599 Posts
| ||
|
Grettin
42417 Posts
I don't know when i laughed so hard. Great compilation, love idra! | ||
|
GGPope
Australia367 Posts
| ||
|
kopi
Australia17 Posts
| ||
|
Macabre
United States1262 Posts
edit -- You're all fuckers. | ||
|
McBrungus
United States265 Posts
On September 19 2011 21:04 Technique wrote: Show nested quote + On September 19 2011 20:08 DwmC_Foefen wrote: I wonder if Idra would win more games if he was playing protoss or terran. Because he's always like "yeah T/P are imba" etc. Just look at the early beta when he was protoss. I mean, those are one supply roaches in the one video, and people lose to 6 pool sometimes, especially when randoms do crap like that. I'm with you on the idea that I don't think he would be doing any better as another race, but I don't see how anything from the beta has anything to do with anything at this point in the game. | ||
|
ManOnBoy
37 Posts
"thats our guard dog... she weighs 5 pounds." bam! hahahahahah | ||
|
Mord
Norway171 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Bisu Jaedong Soulkey Horang2 Mong BeSt actioN Stork [ Show more ] firebathero Soma Mini Larva Zeus Rush Last Hyun PianO Pusan Snow sorry 910 Free Mind ZerO Shine EffOrt Yoon hero Shinee Sharp Sexy Bale sSak ToSsGirL HiyA ZergMaN JYJ scan(afreeca) Hm[arnc] yabsab Aegong Sacsri Noble Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|