• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:21
CEST 23:21
KST 06:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8312 users

TSL's ban overturned - SC2 Committee - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
415 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 21 Next All
Dimagus
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1004 Posts
August 09 2011 18:09 GMT
#161
On August 10 2011 03:05 Mr.marine wrote:
shit keeps getting more fucked up whats next TSL_Idra.


Nah, Idra will become Yellow's coach.
LegendaryZ
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1583 Posts
August 09 2011 18:10 GMT
#162
oh shiznit... this certainly came out of left field. o.O;;
Shinobi1982
Profile Joined January 2011
1605 Posts
August 09 2011 18:11 GMT
#163
On August 10 2011 02:56 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 02:50 FXOpen wrote:
sc2con is just a new start up form of kespa.

Even though they have little/no substance, they are already known to blackmail teams into fearing them....

I personally have little/no respect for the organisation until they clean up their act. Including the ST coach, and junho (I think thats how you spell it).

They act like supremicists trying to control everything in the old ways of korea. Which evidently, no longer seems to work in a global market.

But that doesn't phase me, thats a cultural thing. Its the blackmail tactics, disregard for team contracts and insults to players that I think should worry people.

Its due for a serious overhaul, and a long hard look in the mirror.


Correct, it's based off a business model that is not the real world business model for SCII right now. The concept of SC2CON works only if all teams internationally join (lol), or all SCII tournaments are in Korea only (lol).

Oh also they really don't do much of anything. That too.....

I just hope now that Coach Lee is back they do something to protect Korean teams from players "transfer/purchases". I have absolutely no problem with foreign teams buying out Korean players from their team as long as it done proper way. As in (in this case) "Korean way" as they want it to be. Anything else is dirty business in my book.
Train like an animal, eat like a horse, sleep like a baby, grow like a weed.
Sina92
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden1303 Posts
August 09 2011 18:12 GMT
#164
I love coach Lee. There are too many ungreatful brats playing in the teams nowadays..
My penis is 15 inches long, I'm a Harvard professor and look better than Brad Pitt and Jake Gyllenhaal combined.
Govou
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1072 Posts
August 09 2011 18:14 GMT
#165
On August 10 2011 02:50 FXOpen wrote:
sc2con is just a new start up form of kespa.

Even though they have little/no substance, they are already known to blackmail teams into fearing them....

I personally have little/no respect for the organisation until they clean up their act. Including the ST coach, and junho (I think thats how you spell it).

They act like supremicists trying to control everything in the old ways of korea. Which evidently, no longer seems to work in a global market.

But that doesn't phase me, thats a cultural thing. Its the blackmail tactics, disregard for team contracts and insults to players that I think should worry people.

Its due for a serious overhaul, and a long hard look in the mirror.


well that's a pretty bold statement to make accusing the whole organization like that. Whether I like ST coach or not, he did come clean, though I think he's getting off lightly.
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
August 09 2011 18:20 GMT
#166
On August 10 2011 02:50 FXOpen wrote:
sc2con is just a new start up form of kespa.

Even though they have little/no substance, they are already known to blackmail teams into fearing them....

I personally have little/no respect for the organisation until they clean up their act. Including the ST coach, and junho (I think thats how you spell it).

They act like supremicists trying to control everything in the old ways of korea. Which evidently, no longer seems to work in a global market.

But that doesn't phase me, thats a cultural thing. Its the blackmail tactics, disregard for team contracts and insults to players that I think should worry people.

Its due for a serious overhaul, and a long hard look in the mirror.


Care to share some specifics?
why so 진지해?
Smackzilla
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States539 Posts
August 09 2011 18:20 GMT
#167
Man, what a soap opera. I can see why Puma left.
You see a mousetrap. I see free cheese and a f&%*ing challenge - Scroobius Pip
sekritzzz
Profile Joined December 2010
1515 Posts
August 09 2011 18:21 GMT
#168
i love how the people who supported EG had to turn to coach Lee's actions as a way to "prove" that EG did nothing wrong have to now eat their words once again.
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
August 09 2011 18:22 GMT
#169
Wow, talk about a constantly and wildly changing story. Now FD and Tester look like the villains
Smackzilla
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States539 Posts
August 09 2011 18:24 GMT
#170
On August 10 2011 03:09 Dimagus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 03:05 Mr.marine wrote:
shit keeps getting more fucked up whats next TSL_Idra.


Nah, Idra will become Yellow's coach.


Lesson 1: How spend your time efficiently by GGing the second you suspect you're behind.
You see a mousetrap. I see free cheese and a f&%*ing challenge - Scroobius Pip
PeZuY
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
935 Posts
August 09 2011 18:26 GMT
#171
Problem solved.
KyoRai
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States134 Posts
August 09 2011 18:26 GMT
#172
Glad to hear this, from watching hyungjoon I really respect and love coach lee, he seems like the nicest of guys. Disappointed in FD especially, Trickster was just following his namesake
それでもあなたの道を行け
Shinobi1982
Profile Joined January 2011
1605 Posts
August 09 2011 18:27 GMT
#173
On August 10 2011 03:20 Smackzilla wrote:
Man, what a soap opera. I can see why Puma left.

I'm pretty sure he joined EG to improve his financial situation.
Train like an animal, eat like a horse, sleep like a baby, grow like a weed.
Mortal
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
2943 Posts
August 09 2011 18:28 GMT
#174
It's all just turning into a big blur of misinformation and varying ideas. Starting to get old.
The universe created an audience for itself.
FXOpen
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1844 Posts
August 09 2011 18:29 GMT
#175
On August 10 2011 03:20 Rekrul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 02:50 FXOpen wrote:
sc2con is just a new start up form of kespa.

Even though they have little/no substance, they are already known to blackmail teams into fearing them....

I personally have little/no respect for the organisation until they clean up their act. Including the ST coach, and junho (I think thats how you spell it).

They act like supremicists trying to control everything in the old ways of korea. Which evidently, no longer seems to work in a global market.

But that doesn't phase me, thats a cultural thing. Its the blackmail tactics, disregard for team contracts and insults to players that I think should worry people.

Its due for a serious overhaul, and a long hard look in the mirror.


Care to share some specifics?


I wouldnt make such a post without specifics. But I am not prepared to publicly announce them ... yet... Just gotta sort a few things out first. Then I'll come out with all the information needed.
www.twitter.com/FXOpenESports
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
August 09 2011 18:30 GMT
#176
On August 10 2011 03:29 FXOpen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 03:20 Rekrul wrote:
On August 10 2011 02:50 FXOpen wrote:
sc2con is just a new start up form of kespa.

Even though they have little/no substance, they are already known to blackmail teams into fearing them....

I personally have little/no respect for the organisation until they clean up their act. Including the ST coach, and junho (I think thats how you spell it).

They act like supremicists trying to control everything in the old ways of korea. Which evidently, no longer seems to work in a global market.

But that doesn't phase me, thats a cultural thing. Its the blackmail tactics, disregard for team contracts and insults to players that I think should worry people.

Its due for a serious overhaul, and a long hard look in the mirror.


Care to share some specifics?


I wouldnt make such a post without specifics. But I am not prepared to publicly announce them ... yet... Just gotta sort a few things out first. Then I'll come out with all the information needed.


Nice.
why so 진지해?
Hardigan
Profile Joined June 2011
Switzerland1297 Posts
August 09 2011 18:31 GMT
#177
On August 10 2011 03:29 FXOpen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 03:20 Rekrul wrote:
On August 10 2011 02:50 FXOpen wrote:
sc2con is just a new start up form of kespa.

Even though they have little/no substance, they are already known to blackmail teams into fearing them....

I personally have little/no respect for the organisation until they clean up their act. Including the ST coach, and junho (I think thats how you spell it).

They act like supremicists trying to control everything in the old ways of korea. Which evidently, no longer seems to work in a global market.

But that doesn't phase me, thats a cultural thing. Its the blackmail tactics, disregard for team contracts and insults to players that I think should worry people.

Its due for a serious overhaul, and a long hard look in the mirror.


Care to share some specifics?


I wouldnt make such a post without specifics. But I am not prepared to publicly announce them ... yet... Just gotta sort a few things out first. Then I'll come out with all the information needed.

But won't this make you big problems, as the FXO Korean division is a part of sc2con?
Shinobi1982
Profile Joined January 2011
1605 Posts
August 09 2011 18:32 GMT
#178
On August 10 2011 03:29 FXOpen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 03:20 Rekrul wrote:
On August 10 2011 02:50 FXOpen wrote:
sc2con is just a new start up form of kespa.

Even though they have little/no substance, they are already known to blackmail teams into fearing them....

I personally have little/no respect for the organisation until they clean up their act. Including the ST coach, and junho (I think thats how you spell it).

They act like supremicists trying to control everything in the old ways of korea. Which evidently, no longer seems to work in a global market.

But that doesn't phase me, thats a cultural thing. Its the blackmail tactics, disregard for team contracts and insults to players that I think should worry people.

Its due for a serious overhaul, and a long hard look in the mirror.


Care to share some specifics?


I wouldnt make such a post without specifics. But I am not prepared to publicly announce them ... yet... Just gotta sort a few things out first. Then I'll come out with all the information needed.

Juicy :D
Train like an animal, eat like a horse, sleep like a baby, grow like a weed.
Dub_doubt
Profile Joined June 2011
United States86 Posts
August 09 2011 18:33 GMT
#179
Who cares about this unimportant drama.... YELLOW IS COMING TO CODE A!!!
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
August 09 2011 18:34 GMT
#180
There is so much absurdity in these threads with each side claiming absolute victory every time some development occurs. Maybe you should be a little more measured in your responses?
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub265
Nina 151
NeuroSwarm 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14583
scan(afreeca) 25
Bale 16
NaDa 1
Dota 2
febbydoto23
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King54
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4020
Liquid`Hasu668
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1963
summit1g1221
shahzam524
WinterStarcraft359
C9.Mang0274
ToD273
JuggernautJason39
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1072
Other Games
• imaqtpie1000
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 39m
INu's Battles
13h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 39m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.