• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:32
CEST 05:32
KST 12:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8637 users

Liquid'Tyler : Aiur's Phoenix - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
QuoteSky
Profile Joined May 2010
United States38 Posts
July 27 2011 00:16 GMT
#181
Tyler's the man!! I know he'll shine
Buffy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden665 Posts
July 27 2011 00:16 GMT
#182
Tyler, the guy that I wished would stomp faces like back in the days. Still love him and will cheer the man on every time. Hope you get your well deserved win soon tyler !
Yes I am
AndAgain
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2621 Posts
July 27 2011 00:18 GMT
#183
On July 27 2011 03:22 JohnMadden wrote:
http://twitter.com/#!/TylerWasieleski/status/95880984192495616
Preparing for Anaheim. Let's show him some support, shall we?


Does that imply that his only practice is when he streams? That would be even less than I thought.
All your teeth should fall out and hair should grow in their place!
Kouda
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States2205 Posts
July 27 2011 01:41 GMT
#184
On July 27 2011 09:18 AndAgain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 03:22 JohnMadden wrote:
http://twitter.com/#!/TylerWasieleski/status/95880984192495616
Preparing for Anaheim. Let's show him some support, shall we?


Does that imply that his only practice is when he streams? That would be even less than I thought.


I don't think so. I would assume that he needs more than just like 3 hours every few days.
hyptonic
Profile Joined June 2011
2155 Posts
July 27 2011 01:53 GMT
#185
On July 27 2011 10:41 Kouda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 09:18 AndAgain wrote:
On July 27 2011 03:22 JohnMadden wrote:
http://twitter.com/#!/TylerWasieleski/status/95880984192495616
Preparing for Anaheim. Let's show him some support, shall we?


Does that imply that his only practice is when he streams? That would be even less than I thought.


I don't think so. I would assume that he needs more than just like 3 hours every few days.


Well he doesnt ladder very often...

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2927031/1/NonY/matches

His other account hasn't had a game played since 7/8 so I'd say its safe to assume he only practices when he streams. Puts alot of this into context, wouldn't be surprised if he has gotten another job.
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3721 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 02:04:02
July 27 2011 02:03 GMT
#186
On July 27 2011 10:53 hyptonic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 10:41 Kouda wrote:
On July 27 2011 09:18 AndAgain wrote:
On July 27 2011 03:22 JohnMadden wrote:
http://twitter.com/#!/TylerWasieleski/status/95880984192495616
Preparing for Anaheim. Let's show him some support, shall we?


Does that imply that his only practice is when he streams? That would be even less than I thought.


I don't think so. I would assume that he needs more than just like 3 hours every few days.


Well he doesnt ladder very often...

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2927031/1/NonY/matches

His other account hasn't had a game played since 7/8 so I'd say its safe to assume he only practices when he streams. Puts alot of this into context, wouldn't be surprised if he has gotten another job.


According to this he was top diamond last year......
and I thought he went by Liquid Tyler on ladder?
I think you got the wrong account.
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
hyptonic
Profile Joined June 2011
2155 Posts
July 27 2011 02:06 GMT
#187
On July 27 2011 11:03 DyEnasTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 10:53 hyptonic wrote:
On July 27 2011 10:41 Kouda wrote:
On July 27 2011 09:18 AndAgain wrote:
On July 27 2011 03:22 JohnMadden wrote:
http://twitter.com/#!/TylerWasieleski/status/95880984192495616
Preparing for Anaheim. Let's show him some support, shall we?


Does that imply that his only practice is when he streams? That would be even less than I thought.


I don't think so. I would assume that he needs more than just like 3 hours every few days.


Well he doesnt ladder very often...

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2927031/1/NonY/matches

His other account hasn't had a game played since 7/8 so I'd say its safe to assume he only practices when he streams. Puts alot of this into context, wouldn't be surprised if he has gotten another job.


According to this he was top diamond last year......
and I thought he went by Liquid Tyler on ladder?
I think you got the wrong account.


As of late he no longer plays on Liquid'Tyler, he streams on the account NonY. Check his j.tv vods.
Hierarch
Profile Joined February 2011
United States2197 Posts
July 27 2011 02:46 GMT
#188
On July 27 2011 11:03 DyEnasTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 10:53 hyptonic wrote:
On July 27 2011 10:41 Kouda wrote:
On July 27 2011 09:18 AndAgain wrote:
On July 27 2011 03:22 JohnMadden wrote:
http://twitter.com/#!/TylerWasieleski/status/95880984192495616
Preparing for Anaheim. Let's show him some support, shall we?


Does that imply that his only practice is when he streams? That would be even less than I thought.


I don't think so. I would assume that he needs more than just like 3 hours every few days.


Well he doesnt ladder very often...

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2927031/1/NonY/matches

His other account hasn't had a game played since 7/8 so I'd say its safe to assume he only practices when he streams. Puts alot of this into context, wouldn't be surprised if he has gotten another job.


According to this he was top diamond last year......
and I thought he went by Liquid Tyler on ladder?
I think you got the wrong account.


He made the NonY account for nostalgic purposes and he made it during the ladder lock so he couldn't advance out of diamond.
MC|NonY|HerO|NaDa|MVP|DRG|Ret|Sen|Dimaga|Leenock
ScaSully
Profile Joined April 2011
United States488 Posts
July 27 2011 02:47 GMT
#189
not only is he a baller but hes in liquid:D
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fishriot
Profile Joined May 2010
United States621 Posts
July 27 2011 02:50 GMT
#190
I think most of us know that when Tyler is able to practice more then he currently is, he will without a doubt become one of the best SC2 players on the planet. Forever a fan, Tyler.
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
July 27 2011 03:17 GMT
#191
On July 27 2011 05:55 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 03:14 Malgrif wrote:
nony lost his powers when he gave up his name.


Cute :>

More like:

- finishing his studies
- marriage
- mindset
- spark

Tyler has a long road ahead of him. At least he's ironing out some builds now.


He was obviously making a joke man, dont tear him a new hole for it! :D
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
Yew
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States940 Posts
July 27 2011 03:21 GMT
#192
As Tasteless would say "he lost his paaassion" I didn't play or watch BW so I don't know anything about it, but if he was one of the best foreigners out there hopefully he can get back to that skill level again.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 03:24:54
July 27 2011 03:23 GMT
#193
I know he was. Damn, my face didn't work.

Now i need a new way to show that I was playing around too. D:

Pretty much Yew.

Tyler needs to find the killer instinct in him again.

Apart of him never left Korea.
TORTOISE
Profile Joined December 2010
United States515 Posts
July 27 2011 15:14 GMT
#194
He's so good, im still waiting for him to start dominating SC2.
◕ ‿‿ ◕ ๑•́ ₃ •̀๑ ( ͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡°)
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
July 28 2011 00:53 GMT
#195
AAAAHHHH!!! Estro!!1!!11! I stopped my pron for this It's been so fucking long, and of all people to see wearing one of those, it's gotta be NonY man (: <3

I've got so much respect for NonY, much more so than for other foreign SC2 Pros, all because of his massive BW history (even if he did play Protoss). thanks a lot for the article, it was great!
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
July 28 2011 00:57 GMT
#196
Tyler! Tyler! Tyler! *Chant*
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
yawnoC
Profile Joined December 2010
United States3704 Posts
July 28 2011 01:09 GMT
#197
Great write up.
I really hope that tyler finds success in SC2.
GG - UNiVeRsE is the best player in the WORLD
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
July 28 2011 01:18 GMT
#198
I WILL NOT STOP BELIEVING.
lim1017
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1278 Posts
July 28 2011 01:53 GMT
#199
I was unaware tyler was suffering from some sort of condition, until i skimmed this thread..

A few people mentioned medication/depression etc? that's pretty intense. although im a huge fan i always kinda thought he was just lazy and not practicing. (playing WoW & LoL etc)

if he truly does have something serious going on IRL i wish him the best and hope he gets past it asap
flanksteak
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada246 Posts
July 28 2011 02:58 GMT
#200
Please be good Please be good Please be good Please be good Please be good Please be good Please be good.

Sometimes I channel the collective wishes of TL.

Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 240
NeuroSwarm 203
FoxeR 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3633
Leta 1911
Bale 54
Shine 18
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g7998
JimRising 576
WinterStarcraft430
ViBE158
Mew2King15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick673
BasetradeTV207
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta18
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo746
Other Games
• Scarra1039
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 28m
Patches Events
11h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 28m
OSC
19h 28m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.