• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:03
CEST 13:03
KST 20:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/BreathiZen.USD/ ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6297 users

Korean Reactions to GSTL July 22nd - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 15 Next All
Fishriot
Profile Joined May 2010
United States621 Posts
July 22 2011 17:42 GMT
#141
haha bandanna terran, love it!
Kentakky
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden1272 Posts
July 22 2011 17:58 GMT
#142
wasn't gonna buy a ticket for gstl but now I got one just cause I wanted to watch that all kill and HuKs performance + it was tastosis commentating the GSTL O_O usually it's wolfguy he cool but he no tastosis...

gogo foreigners bandana man the toto destroyer. never liked qxc but he seems have the mindset I like in players mass practice to be the best so I will be cheering for him from now on in everygame except vs naniwa, thorzain and huk.
My immune system is so strong that I have to get AIDS just to be normal.
stupidhydro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States216 Posts
July 22 2011 17:59 GMT
#143
Thanks a ton for the translations. They're hilarious. Don't worry too much about the people complaining about spoilers because they'll get over it and I'm sure you'll be aware for next time.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
July 22 2011 17:59 GMT
#144
I knew when I saw this that fxo won . Didn't expect an all kill though thats awesome to see ^^.
When I think of something else, something will go here
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
July 22 2011 18:05 GMT
#145
Haha i love how for 20 posts it's just lololol
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
Wrongspeedy
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1655 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-22 18:14:08
July 22 2011 18:12 GMT
#146
On July 23 2011 02:30 Flowjo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2011 02:24 Wrongspeedy wrote:
Hmmmm anyone else think MVP's GG timing was a little off? I just thought it was a little rude when he had no workers and was trying to kill banshees with his 2 vikings and knew that QXC had 20+ scvs with 2 orbitals, he may have even scanned the banshees. I don't mind a little BM from the winner sometimes (like dancing units or mules), but that was someone losing blatantly BM'ing another player just because he all killed his team. I guess iNControl was right about how Korean players feel about foreigners. I feel like this kind of BM is exclusively Korean at this point, am I wrong?


rofl I guess Boxer Bms every game he loses? Really man? Why must you even bring this up -_-


I was asking. And no they do not always wait till they have 0 chance, sometimes they wait longer. Which is what MVP did. I'm not posting this just trying to bash Korean Progamers, but they are honestly the only ones who I see do this (thus me asking). AND YES he did scan the banshees when he had 0 fucking workers mining. Do not tell me he thought he had a chance. He was killing units for fun and probably a little (see how I said a little) frustration. To me its not much different than if he had waited 10 more seconds and lifted all of his buildings. He had recent vision of QXC's base and knew exactly what was happening. I like the pro-tip about not listening to a pro too, funny. I think MVP is probably even a player who stays in games longer anyways so maybe he didn't even mean to be rude. He also had a bandage on one of his hands, good reason to stay in the game longer.
It is better to be a human dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied.- John Stuart Mill
StyLeD
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2965 Posts
July 22 2011 18:12 GMT
#147
On July 23 2011 03:05 KimJongChill wrote:
Haha i love how for 20 posts it's just lololol


I dunno but I think their 'lol' key is just 1 character and you could hold it down just by pressing a key, making it more spammable, heh.

I like the feel of playxp too. They're very supportive and light-hearted.
"Even gophers love Starcraft" - Tasteless. || Davichi | IU <3
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
July 22 2011 18:12 GMT
#148
I guess IM figured it was worth risking a loss in order to let their newest members get the expirience of being in the booth and not making their top players play.
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
StyLeD
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2965 Posts
July 22 2011 18:15 GMT
#149
On July 23 2011 03:12 hunts wrote:
I guess IM figured it was worth risking a loss in order to let their newest members get the expirience of being in the booth and not making their top players play.


This and they severely underestimated FXO...they thought that even though they were sending out brand new players, those players would at least go 1-1 and at the worst 2-3 or something, leaving MVP to clean up the last 1 or 2 players. I don't think they expected to go 0-3. That puts Nestea and MVP is a tough situation.
"Even gophers love Starcraft" - Tasteless. || Davichi | IU <3
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
July 22 2011 18:16 GMT
#150
On July 23 2011 03:15 StyLeD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2011 03:12 hunts wrote:
I guess IM figured it was worth risking a loss in order to let their newest members get the expirience of being in the booth and not making their top players play.


This and they severely underestimated FXO...they thought that even though they were sending out brand new players, those players would at least go 1-1 and at the worst 2-3 or something, leaving MVP to clean up the last 1 or 2 players. I don't think they expected to go 0-3. That puts Nestea and MVP is a tough situation.


To be fair, QXC was essentially the only one they had to worry about.
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
July 22 2011 18:17 GMT
#151
hahaha. Hilarious.
Life is Good.
Badboyrune
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden2247 Posts
July 22 2011 18:21 GMT
#152
Bandana man whaiting!
"If yellow does start SC2, I should start handsomenerd diaper busniess and become a rich man" - John the Translator
Heathen
Profile Joined January 2011
Philippines351 Posts
July 22 2011 18:22 GMT
#153
I find old Idra with long hair, QXC, and Stephano look alikes. =)
Zaphid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1860 Posts
July 22 2011 18:24 GMT
#154
On July 23 2011 03:12 Wrongspeedy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2011 02:30 Flowjo wrote:
On July 23 2011 02:24 Wrongspeedy wrote:
Hmmmm anyone else think MVP's GG timing was a little off? I just thought it was a little rude when he had no workers and was trying to kill banshees with his 2 vikings and knew that QXC had 20+ scvs with 2 orbitals, he may have even scanned the banshees. I don't mind a little BM from the winner sometimes (like dancing units or mules), but that was someone losing blatantly BM'ing another player just because he all killed his team. I guess iNControl was right about how Korean players feel about foreigners. I feel like this kind of BM is exclusively Korean at this point, am I wrong?


rofl I guess Boxer Bms every game he loses? Really man? Why must you even bring this up -_-


I was asking. And no they do not always wait till they have 0 chance, sometimes they wait longer. Which is what MVP did. I'm not posting this just trying to bash Korean Progamers, but they are honestly the only ones who I see do this (thus me asking). AND YES he did scan the banshees when he had 0 fucking workers mining. Do not tell me he thought he had a chance. He was killing units for fun and probably a little (see how I said a little) frustration. To me its not much different than if he had waited 10 more seconds and lifted all of his buildings. He had recent vision of QXC's base and knew exactly what was happening. I like the pro-tip about not listening to a pro too, funny. I think MVP is probably even a player who stays in games longer anyways so maybe he didn't even mean to be rude. He also had a bandage on one of his hands, good reason to stay in the game longer.

search Fantasy gg timing, it's not only in SC2 ...
I will never ever play Mech against Protoss. - MVP
Ownos
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2147 Posts
July 22 2011 18:27 GMT
#155
They call him bandana man? lol
...deeper and deeper into the bowels of El Diablo
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
July 22 2011 18:28 GMT
#156
Fuck yeah, QXC is JOHN LENNON BANDANA MAN DESTROYER OF TOTOS.
Bitches!

Seriously though after foreigner HuK becoming a Korean Ace and QXC all killing one of the best Korean teams, I can safely say that we've made a lot of progress since Brood War.
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
iyoume
Profile Joined May 2011
2501 Posts
July 22 2011 18:28 GMT
#157
lol. nice to see a lot of positive response to QXC's domination!

BANDANA MAN HWAITING
BeSt <3 | HoeJJa | Leta :: team Polt
Astro-Penguin
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
554 Posts
July 22 2011 18:29 GMT
#158
Really why do you make a title like this, TL is my homepage, i log on to watch some GSTL and boom spoiled! (Title spoils it all)
lolsixtynine
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States600 Posts
July 22 2011 18:29 GMT
#159
What was the title before?
Snaphoo
Profile Joined July 2010
United States614 Posts
July 22 2011 18:29 GMT
#160
On July 23 2011 02:58 Kentakky wrote:
wasn't gonna buy a ticket for gstl but now I got one just cause I wanted to watch that all kill and HuKs performance + it was tastosis commentating the GSTL O_O usually it's wolfguy he cool but he no tastosis...

gogo foreigners bandana man the toto destroyer. never liked qxc but he seems have the mindset I like in players mass practice to be the best so I will be cheering for him from now on in everygame except vs naniwa, thorzain and huk.


Same. I think after HuK bailing oGs out of the hole (and taking down MKP!) + QXC's monster performance last night, there is really no reason for me not to buy the whole GSTL ticket.

I really think their subscriptions are going to jump noticeably within the 48 hour period following QXC's games.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 152
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings35
CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko236
OGKoka 197
Rex 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38239
Calm 3460
Shuttle 1272
Bisu 960
Hyuk 366
Stork 310
actioN 297
Soma 280
Zeus 259
Rush 216
[ Show more ]
Mong 176
EffOrt 103
FanTaSy 100
Last 94
Mini 91
Soulkey 90
Light 72
firebathero 71
Dewaltoss 64
Pusan 63
ZerO 58
Shine 52
Bale 46
NotJumperer 43
Killer 41
Free 38
ToSsGirL 37
Shinee 37
Barracks 35
Yoon 33
Snow 28
hero 27
Sharp 22
Noble 20
HiyA 19
sorry 17
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Aegong 12
JYJ 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5149
League of Legends
JimRising 306
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1335
shoxiejesuss788
kRYSTAL_5
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
gofns28162
summit1g6675
singsing1852
crisheroes237
DeMusliM159
B2W.Neo128
Khaldor56
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick575
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• LUISG 26
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV300
• lizZardDota2114
League of Legends
• Stunt294
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 57m
OSC
11h 12m
Replay Cast
11h 57m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.