• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:08
CEST 19:08
KST 02:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10551 users

Korean Reactions to GSTL July 22nd - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 15 Next All
Nocteo
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium799 Posts
July 22 2011 19:31 GMT
#181
If QXC wins code A he needs to change his nick to Bandanaman haha
Clbull
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1439 Posts
July 22 2011 19:31 GMT
#182
FXOJohnLennon FIGHTING!
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
July 22 2011 19:33 GMT
#183
I enjoy the fact that the majority of these comments are pro QXC. Is that true for the majority of the untranslated comments as well? I think QXC gives off a great impression (plus he looks cool) to the koreans.
Yargh
251
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1401 Posts
July 22 2011 19:35 GMT
#184
Bandanaman. I like it
"If you can chill..........then chill."
zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
July 22 2011 19:36 GMT
#185
It's nice to take shelter from the EG/TSL stuff over here in the pro-qxc threads. Koreans have probably heard of him now! bananananamananamanan hwaiting jon lennon!!!!111
"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
Daigomi
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
South Africa4316 Posts
July 22 2011 19:43 GMT
#186
Thanks for the translation. I really love reading these! Also, bandana man is the best nickname ever :D
Moderator
Samoajoe
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark53 Posts
July 22 2011 19:46 GMT
#187
On July 23 2011 02:36 Geegeez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2011 23:41 UTL_Unlimited wrote:
(THEY DID IT THEY DID IT FXO DID IT!!!
OMG John Lennon Toto destroyer LOLOLOLOLOL)


[image loading]

Yeah!


Haha fell down my chair laughing
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
July 22 2011 19:48 GMT
#188
On July 23 2011 04:46 Samoajoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2011 02:36 Geegeez wrote:
On July 22 2011 23:41 UTL_Unlimited wrote:
(THEY DID IT THEY DID IT FXO DID IT!!!
OMG John Lennon Toto destroyer LOLOLOLOLOL)


[image loading]

Yeah!


Haha fell down my chair laughing


Totally wrong, QXC should be a green creature based on his late game aggression!
Yargh
Hirmu
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Finland850 Posts
July 22 2011 19:50 GMT
#189
haha funny comments , thanks for translating
Jim7
Profile Joined December 2010
United States154 Posts
July 22 2011 19:52 GMT
#190
Scan the island Bandana man!
Wrongspeedy
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1655 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-22 19:57:36
July 22 2011 19:53 GMT
#191
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 23 2011 04:28 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2011 03:12 Wrongspeedy wrote:
On July 23 2011 02:30 Flowjo wrote:
On July 23 2011 02:24 Wrongspeedy wrote:
Hmmmm anyone else think MVP's GG timing was a little off? I just thought it was a little rude when he had no workers and was trying to kill banshees with his 2 vikings and knew that QXC had 20+ scvs with 2 orbitals, he may have even scanned the banshees. I don't mind a little BM from the winner sometimes (like dancing units or mules), but that was someone losing blatantly BM'ing another player just because he all killed his team. I guess iNControl was right about how Korean players feel about foreigners. I feel like this kind of BM is exclusively Korean at this point, am I wrong?


rofl I guess Boxer Bms every game he loses? Really man? Why must you even bring this up -_-


I was asking. And no they do not always wait till they have 0 chance, sometimes they wait longer. Which is what MVP did. I'm not posting this just trying to bash Korean Progamers, but they are honestly the only ones who I see do this (thus me asking). AND YES he did scan the banshees when he had 0 fucking workers mining. Do not tell me he thought he had a chance. He was killing units for fun and probably a little (see how I said a little) frustration. To me its not much different than if he had waited 10 more seconds and lifted all of his buildings. He had recent vision of QXC's base and knew exactly what was happening. I like the pro-tip about not listening to a pro too, funny. I think MVP is probably even a player who stays in games longer anyways so maybe he didn't even mean to be rude. He also had a bandage on one of his hands, good reason to stay in the game longer.


Players do this all the time to each other. Please stop bringing in some stupid foreigner vs Korean shit into the picture, it had nothing to do with that, MVP was just upset with himself. Honestly, the conclusions some people jump to are just mindboggling. It has nothing to do with him being unable to win, they just do it.


Why even bother to make that post if you don't want to cause grief? I can admit that I shouldn't have said anything just because I should have known 2-3 people would react like this. So who else stays in games during tournaments just to have fun killing a few 20 kill banshee's that destroyed you (and fail at that, then immediately gg). I understand staying in the game when you think you have a chance or maybe you just need to collect yourself before cameras get back on you (possibility), but staying in (after you have lost) just to try and kill some units in the last game of a team league is kind of a weird choice (whether your a Korean or not....).

IF you don't think Korean vs Foreigner shit exists you have not been on TL the last few days. Puma ring a bell? All I did was ask a question, then I had few people try and put words in my mindboggled mouth, while ignoring my question and shrugging it off. Either you think he said GG late or not. And you either know of Foreigners doing it or not (and whether it was BM in that situation)? Those were my questions, you can answer them if you want, but don't post just to say "Oh not again" because your more likely to cause a fire than put one out. Similar to my first post.

I think it was probably him collecting himself a little, but regardless, it was unusual and I don't think there was anything wrong with asking. (lol besides knowing better)
It is better to be a human dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied.- John Stuart Mill
JKira
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada1002 Posts
July 22 2011 19:57 GMT
#192
On July 23 2011 04:53 Wrongspeedy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 23 2011 04:28 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2011 03:12 Wrongspeedy wrote:
On July 23 2011 02:30 Flowjo wrote:
On July 23 2011 02:24 Wrongspeedy wrote:
Hmmmm anyone else think MVP's GG timing was a little off? I just thought it was a little rude when he had no workers and was trying to kill banshees with his 2 vikings and knew that QXC had 20+ scvs with 2 orbitals, he may have even scanned the banshees. I don't mind a little BM from the winner sometimes (like dancing units or mules), but that was someone losing blatantly BM'ing another player just because he all killed his team. I guess iNControl was right about how Korean players feel about foreigners. I feel like this kind of BM is exclusively Korean at this point, am I wrong?


rofl I guess Boxer Bms every game he loses? Really man? Why must you even bring this up -_-


I was asking. And no they do not always wait till they have 0 chance, sometimes they wait longer. Which is what MVP did. I'm not posting this just trying to bash Korean Progamers, but they are honestly the only ones who I see do this (thus me asking). AND YES he did scan the banshees when he had 0 fucking workers mining. Do not tell me he thought he had a chance. He was killing units for fun and probably a little (see how I said a little) frustration. To me its not much different than if he had waited 10 more seconds and lifted all of his buildings. He had recent vision of QXC's base and knew exactly what was happening. I like the pro-tip about not listening to a pro too, funny. I think MVP is probably even a player who stays in games longer anyways so maybe he didn't even mean to be rude. He also had a bandage on one of his hands, good reason to stay in the game longer.


Players do this all the time to each other. Please stop bringing in some stupid foreigner vs Korean shit into the picture, it had nothing to do with that, MVP was just upset with himself. Honestly, the conclusions some people jump to are just mindboggling. It has nothing to do with him being unable to win, they just do it.


Why even bother to make that post if you don't want to cause grief? I can admit that I shouldn't have said anything just because I should have known 2-3 people would react like this. So who else stays in games during tournaments just to have fun killing a few 20 kill banshee's that destroyed you (and fail at that, then immediately gg). I understand staying in the game when you think you have a chance or maybe you just need to collect yourself before cameras get back on you (possibility), but staying in (after you have lost) just to try and kill some units in the last game of a team league is kind of a weird choice (whether your a Korean or not....).

IF you don't think Korean vs Foreigner shit exists you have not been on TL the last few days. Puma ring a bell? All I did was ask a question, then I had few people try and put words in my mindboggled mouth, while ignoring my question and shrugging it off. Either you think he said GG late or not. And you either know of Foreigners doing it or not (and whether it was BM in that situation)? Those were my questions, you can answer them if you want, but don't post just to say "Oh not again" because your more likely to cause a fire than put one out. Similar to my first post.


It WAS a dumb question...he stayed in the game because he was upset that his team just got allkilled when they weren't even in the playoffs safely yet, by a team (player) that has been doing the worst in the group. Of course he was upset.
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
July 22 2011 19:57 GMT
#193
Korean netizens seem to really like him, which is nice to see
Wrongspeedy
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1655 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-22 20:02:04
July 22 2011 19:58 GMT
#194
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 23 2011 04:57 JKira wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2011 04:53 Wrongspeedy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 23 2011 04:28 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2011 03:12 Wrongspeedy wrote:
On July 23 2011 02:30 Flowjo wrote:
On July 23 2011 02:24 Wrongspeedy wrote:
Hmmmm anyone else think MVP's GG timing was a little off? I just thought it was a little rude when he had no workers and was trying to kill banshees with his 2 vikings and knew that QXC had 20+ scvs with 2 orbitals, he may have even scanned the banshees. I don't mind a little BM from the winner sometimes (like dancing units or mules), but that was someone losing blatantly BM'ing another player just because he all killed his team. I guess iNControl was right about how Korean players feel about foreigners. I feel like this kind of BM is exclusively Korean at this point, am I wrong?


rofl I guess Boxer Bms every game he loses? Really man? Why must you even bring this up -_-


I was asking. And no they do not always wait till they have 0 chance, sometimes they wait longer. Which is what MVP did. I'm not posting this just trying to bash Korean Progamers, but they are honestly the only ones who I see do this (thus me asking). AND YES he did scan the banshees when he had 0 fucking workers mining. Do not tell me he thought he had a chance. He was killing units for fun and probably a little (see how I said a little) frustration. To me its not much different than if he had waited 10 more seconds and lifted all of his buildings. He had recent vision of QXC's base and knew exactly what was happening. I like the pro-tip about not listening to a pro too, funny. I think MVP is probably even a player who stays in games longer anyways so maybe he didn't even mean to be rude. He also had a bandage on one of his hands, good reason to stay in the game longer.


Players do this all the time to each other. Please stop bringing in some stupid foreigner vs Korean shit into the picture, it had nothing to do with that, MVP was just upset with himself. Honestly, the conclusions some people jump to are just mindboggling. It has nothing to do with him being unable to win, they just do it.


Why even bother to make that post if you don't want to cause grief? I can admit that I shouldn't have said anything just because I should have known 2-3 people would react like this. So who else stays in games during tournaments just to have fun killing a few 20 kill banshee's that destroyed you (and fail at that, then immediately gg). I understand staying in the game when you think you have a chance or maybe you just need to collect yourself before cameras get back on you (possibility), but staying in (after you have lost) just to try and kill some units in the last game of a team league is kind of a weird choice (whether your a Korean or not....).

IF you don't think Korean vs Foreigner shit exists you have not been on TL the last few days. Puma ring a bell? All I did was ask a question, then I had few people try and put words in my mindboggled mouth, while ignoring my question and shrugging it off. Either you think he said GG late or not. And you either know of Foreigners doing it or not (and whether it was BM in that situation)? Those were my questions, you can answer them if you want, but don't post just to say "Oh not again" because your more likely to cause a fire than put one out. Similar to my first post.


It WAS a dumb question...he stayed in the game because he was upset that his team just got allkilled when they weren't even in the playoffs safely yet, by a team (player) that has been doing the worst in the group. Of course he was upset.


There is actually a BW thread about this very topic. And a certain player who is famous for his GG timings.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=195375

Maybe it was a dedication to Fantasy! j/k
It is better to be a human dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied.- John Stuart Mill
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
July 22 2011 20:02 GMT
#195
hehe only saw 1 game because i was busy, i love qxc gamestyle so double sad that i missed most of it. looked sooo awesome though, opponent had no chance o.o;
Paraietta
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom130 Posts
July 22 2011 20:06 GMT
#196
On July 23 2011 04:53 Wrongspeedy wrote:
I think it was probably him collecting himself a little, but regardless, it was unusual and I don't think there was anything wrong with asking. (lol besides knowing better)


I don't think it's that unusual. We've seen MKP with his head down in his keyboard for like 3 minutes while dongraegu wandered around killing all his tech structures. We've seen NaDa and Boxer fight down to the last marine and SCV even though they have no chance to win. Everyone reacts in different ways to a high profile defeat. It's perfectly understandable if MVP wanted to kill that banshee.
Polt / GuMiho / INnoVation
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 22 2011 20:09 GMT
#197
I can't stop fucking laughing at qxc all killing the entire IM team. LOL I want the GSTL article author to eat his shirt. :D ZOMG!!! QXC FIGHTING!!!
liftlift > tsm
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-22 20:19:19
July 22 2011 20:10 GMT
#198
On July 23 2011 04:58 Wrongspeedy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 23 2011 04:57 JKira wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2011 04:53 Wrongspeedy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 23 2011 04:28 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2011 03:12 Wrongspeedy wrote:
On July 23 2011 02:30 Flowjo wrote:
On July 23 2011 02:24 Wrongspeedy wrote:
Hmmmm anyone else think MVP's GG timing was a little off? I just thought it was a little rude when he had no workers and was trying to kill banshees with his 2 vikings and knew that QXC had 20+ scvs with 2 orbitals, he may have even scanned the banshees. I don't mind a little BM from the winner sometimes (like dancing units or mules), but that was someone losing blatantly BM'ing another player just because he all killed his team. I guess iNControl was right about how Korean players feel about foreigners. I feel like this kind of BM is exclusively Korean at this point, am I wrong?


rofl I guess Boxer Bms every game he loses? Really man? Why must you even bring this up -_-


I was asking. And no they do not always wait till they have 0 chance, sometimes they wait longer. Which is what MVP did. I'm not posting this just trying to bash Korean Progamers, but they are honestly the only ones who I see do this (thus me asking). AND YES he did scan the banshees when he had 0 fucking workers mining. Do not tell me he thought he had a chance. He was killing units for fun and probably a little (see how I said a little) frustration. To me its not much different than if he had waited 10 more seconds and lifted all of his buildings. He had recent vision of QXC's base and knew exactly what was happening. I like the pro-tip about not listening to a pro too, funny. I think MVP is probably even a player who stays in games longer anyways so maybe he didn't even mean to be rude. He also had a bandage on one of his hands, good reason to stay in the game longer.


Players do this all the time to each other. Please stop bringing in some stupid foreigner vs Korean shit into the picture, it had nothing to do with that, MVP was just upset with himself. Honestly, the conclusions some people jump to are just mindboggling. It has nothing to do with him being unable to win, they just do it.


Why even bother to make that post if you don't want to cause grief? I can admit that I shouldn't have said anything just because I should have known 2-3 people would react like this. So who else stays in games during tournaments just to have fun killing a few 20 kill banshee's that destroyed you (and fail at that, then immediately gg). I understand staying in the game when you think you have a chance or maybe you just need to collect yourself before cameras get back on you (possibility), but staying in (after you have lost) just to try and kill some units in the last game of a team league is kind of a weird choice (whether your a Korean or not....).

IF you don't think Korean vs Foreigner shit exists you have not been on TL the last few days. Puma ring a bell? All I did was ask a question, then I had few people try and put words in my mindboggled mouth, while ignoring my question and shrugging it off. Either you think he said GG late or not. And you either know of Foreigners doing it or not (and whether it was BM in that situation)? Those were my questions, you can answer them if you want, but don't post just to say "Oh not again" because your more likely to cause a fire than put one out. Similar to my first post.


It WAS a dumb question...he stayed in the game because he was upset that his team just got allkilled when they weren't even in the playoffs safely yet, by a team (player) that has been doing the worst in the group. Of course he was upset.


There is actually a BW thread about this very topic. And a certain player who is famous for his GG timings.


Dude, imagine MVP's situation: His team just lost 3 times to QXC, he's considered their ace, the guy, along with Nestea, that their team was supposed to be able to fall back on in case of an emergency like that. But then, he finds himself getting stomped. You think the first thing on his mind is, "Fuck QXC, I'm going to stay in the game to BM him out of spite"? No. He's just staying in because he's extremely disappointed in himself (seriously, look at his expression after the game ends, it's heartbreaking), and doesn't want to leave when he normally would because an extremely embarrassing all-kill is imminent. You can attribute it to many things - shock, embarrassment, disappointment, but a concentrated effort to BM it definitely was not. Any player in MVP's situation (ace for a team that was supposed to OVERWHELMINGLY be the favorite that ends up getting stomped) likely would have understandably reacted the same.

The fact that you interpret it as BM and then innocently say that that type of BM seems to be exclusively Korean really tells me something about your mindset and/or your lack of empathy -_-;;

Your point about the Fantasy GG timing thread (I'm assuming you're referring to that one) seems pretty irrelevant because your OP insinuates that the supposed BM was partly motivated by how "Koreans feel about foreigners" - yet, Fantasy GG timing doesn't have anything to do with that. The funny thing is that you have to throw in some comment about how Koreans look down on foreigners inside a thread full of playXP translations in which Korean fans are almost all praising QXC.
SpearWrit
Profile Joined February 2011
United States300 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-22 20:16:00
July 22 2011 20:14 GMT
#199
The Korean Netizens are all just surprised at QXC....

-sunglasses-

for his Incredible Miracle.
"Special Tactics is...make surprise for your enemy, and also...eh, still work." -White-Ra
Tweleve
Profile Joined March 2011
United States644 Posts
July 22 2011 20:17 GMT
#200
On July 23 2011 05:14 SpearWrit wrote:
The Korean Netizens are all just surprised at QXC....

-sunglasses-

for his Incredible Miracle.


Oh.....you....

wellplayed
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 496
UpATreeSC 86
Codebar 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35798
Calm 3702
Shuttle 1326
FanTaSy 975
actioN 299
EffOrt 270
firebathero 185
Rush 182
Hyuk 159
Dewaltoss 92
[ Show more ]
Zeus 65
Liquid`Ret 61
Barracks 54
Hyun 30
Aegong 25
Free 25
soO 23
Bale 22
HiyA 21
PianO 17
Shine 15
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7330
Dendi978
XaKoH 341
Fuzer 28
League of Legends
KnowMe60
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1555
x6flipin535
fl0m0
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes675
Other Games
singsing2534
FrodaN1169
Beastyqt657
mouzStarbuck301
B2W.Neo291
byalli207
Livibee195
C9.Mang0141
RotterdaM109
Trikslyr65
Mew2King57
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV490
Other Games
• Shiphtur925
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 7m
Replay Cast
5h 52m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.