• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:16
CEST 18:16
KST 01:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10109 users

[MLG] Columbus Twitter Feed - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
226 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
DueSs
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States765 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-03 21:05:11
June 03 2011 21:04 GMT
#141
It's already better in 5 minutes than Dallas. WOOT!
Slomo
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany7198 Posts
June 03 2011 21:04 GMT
#142
So now I have to decide if I want Tastosis or DayWHEAT? NOOOOOOO!!!
RIP DOUBLE TI OG | #18 never forget
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
June 03 2011 21:06 GMT
#143
I'm telling myself it's looking grim until I actually see a game. That way I'll be pleasantly surprised when it happens.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
tetrismaan
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark302 Posts
June 03 2011 21:06 GMT
#144
Should I be able to watch in "high quality" on the stream if I haven't bought the 10$ service?

I just created an account, and I can't seem to find the place to pay for HQ. But when I watch the Starcraft Blue stream I can choose the high quality setting.

Anyone can tell me why this is?
www.DanishStarcraft.com
DueSs
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States765 Posts
June 03 2011 21:06 GMT
#145
On June 04 2011 06:06 nihlon wrote:
I'm telling myself it's looking grim until I actually see a game. That way I'll be pleasantly surprised when it happens.



LOL! Stream will probably crash as soon as workers start mining.. LOLLL. OK no. NONONO. It's going to be great! :-D
DueSs
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States765 Posts
June 03 2011 21:07 GMT
#146
On June 04 2011 06:06 tetrismaan wrote:
Should I be able to watch in "high quality" on the stream if I haven't bought the 10$ service?

I just created an account, and I can't seem to find the place to pay for HQ. But when I watch the Starcraft Blue stream I can choose the high quality setting.

Anyone can tell me why this is?



I'm watching high too.. it's free today i think.
tetrismaan
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark302 Posts
June 03 2011 21:08 GMT
#147
On June 04 2011 06:07 DueSs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 06:06 tetrismaan wrote:
Should I be able to watch in "high quality" on the stream if I haven't bought the 10$ service?

I just created an account, and I can't seem to find the place to pay for HQ. But when I watch the Starcraft Blue stream I can choose the high quality setting.

Anyone can tell me why this is?



I'm watching high too.. it's free today i think.


Cool. Thanks.
www.DanishStarcraft.com
Mithriel
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands2969 Posts
June 03 2011 21:08 GMT
#148
oh lol that qxc video was amazing haha!

Hope qxc does well at mlg and gstl.
There is no shame in defeat so long as the spirit is unconquered. | Cheering for Maru, Innovation and MMA!
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-03 21:09:14
June 03 2011 21:08 GMT
#149
On June 04 2011 06:06 tetrismaan wrote:
Should I be able to watch in "high quality" on the stream if I haven't bought the 10$ service?

I just created an account, and I can't seem to find the place to pay for HQ. But when I watch the Starcraft Blue stream I can choose the high quality setting.

Anyone can tell me why this is?


I think HQ is free this first day as a compensation for the last mlg. Tomorrow you have to pay.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
DukeCanada
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada64 Posts
June 03 2011 21:12 GMT
#150
Red or Blue, Red or Blue, Red or Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"All the worlds a stage"
GoShox
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1845 Posts
June 03 2011 21:12 GMT
#151
Hahaha "red, the color of death while blue is the color of beautiful"

Gonna be a fun weekend.
wangstra
Profile Joined March 2011
922 Posts
June 03 2011 21:15 GMT
#152
what is the difference between red and blue starcraft 2 streams?
Slomo
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany7198 Posts
June 03 2011 21:15 GMT
#153
On June 04 2011 06:12 DukeCanada wrote:
Red or Blue, Red or Blue, Red or Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The same question all over again. Since my childhood I cant decide between red and blue. Pokemon broke my life!
RIP DOUBLE TI OG | #18 never forget
SMD
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada627 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-03 21:17:50
June 03 2011 21:16 GMT
#154
On June 04 2011 06:15 wangstra wrote:
what is the difference between red and blue starcraft 2 streams?



right now, day9 and wheat on red, tastosis on blue, when games start they will be streaming simutaneously, with different games/casters on each stream, so you can pick which game or caster pair you want to watch

eg.

@530

red stream has Idra v MC
blue stream has KiwiKaki v MMA
DueSs
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States765 Posts
June 03 2011 21:17 GMT
#155
On June 04 2011 06:15 wangstra wrote:
what is the difference between red and blue starcraft 2 streams?


http://pro.majorleaguegaming.com/competitions/17#watch_it_live_online
wangstra
Profile Joined March 2011
922 Posts
June 03 2011 21:17 GMT
#156
On June 04 2011 06:16 SMD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 06:15 wangstra wrote:
what is the difference between red and blue starcraft 2 streams?



right now, day9 and wheat on red, tastosis on blue, when games start they will be streaming simutaneously, with different games/casters on each stream, so you can pick which game or caster pair you want to watch



Cool thanks. I imagine the games being played on each stream are chosen based on something? Winners bracket vs losers bracket for example?
wangstra
Profile Joined March 2011
922 Posts
June 03 2011 21:20 GMT
#157
On June 04 2011 06:17 DueSs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 06:15 wangstra wrote:
what is the difference between red and blue starcraft 2 streams?


http://pro.majorleaguegaming.com/competitions/17#watch_it_live_online


I checked out that link and honestly its one of the reasons I dislike mlg, find out anything is made more difficult than anything.

Link gives lots of info about the event as fas as I can tell but nothing specifically about the streams.
Veritask
Profile Joined November 2010
260 Posts
June 03 2011 21:21 GMT
#158
[image loading]

guys, guys... stop interrupting each other!
DueSs
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States765 Posts
June 03 2011 21:22 GMT
#159
On June 04 2011 06:20 wangstra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 06:17 DueSs wrote:
On June 04 2011 06:15 wangstra wrote:
what is the difference between red and blue starcraft 2 streams?


http://pro.majorleaguegaming.com/competitions/17#watch_it_live_online


I checked out that link and honestly its one of the reasons I dislike mlg, find out anything is made more difficult than anything.

Link gives lots of info about the event as fas as I can tell but nothing specifically about the streams.



Hmm I see a full schedule to red/blue streams on that link. I don't quite understand what more you're looking for here.
Greem
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
730 Posts
June 03 2011 21:27 GMT
#160
Think ill hang on red stream form a bit! haven't listened to Day9 for a long time, plus its MCvsIdra !
youtube.com/N0rthernL1ght
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem373
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 373
IndyStarCraft 159
Railgan 73
BRAT_OK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59022
Shuttle 3136
Horang2 490
BeSt 415
Larva 365
ggaemo 240
Soma 174
Mind 148
Dewaltoss 86
Last 84
[ Show more ]
Sexy 80
Zeus 75
hero 74
Killer 47
Hyun 47
Bale 32
Aegong 31
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 25
NaDa 21
Rock 15
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva2896
Dendi1679
420jenkins366
Fuzer 137
Counter-Strike
fl0m3603
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1325
Liquid`Hasu1099
Grubby400
MindelVK17
Other Games
singsing1762
FrodaN1447
B2W.Neo1174
byalli1001
Beastyqt734
Mlord501
ArmadaUGS211
Hui .181
KnowMe136
QueenE88
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 29
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick914
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 58
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4243
League of Legends
• Nemesis3054
Other Games
• Shiphtur223
• WagamamaTV213
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 45m
Replay Cast
6h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 45m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.