• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:32
CEST 08:32
KST 15:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Apollo.Intellige ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8716 users

HomeStoryCup III Return Of The Pros - Page 48

Forum Index > SC2 General
1418 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 71 Next
DennyR
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany379 Posts
June 23 2011 12:35 GMT
#941
<@TaKeTV|maddilo> we are switching own3d servers
<@TaKeTV|maddilo> to have both streams, free and hd, online
Gr33d
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany423 Posts
June 23 2011 12:35 GMT
#942
I wish that they finally get rid of own3d. They are responsible for lots of problems all the time.
Fanatics find their heaven in never ending storming wind || Auguries of destruction be a lullaby for rebirth
iaretehnoob
Profile Joined June 2004
Sweden741 Posts
June 23 2011 12:35 GMT
#943
"Can it talk?" :D
Strammefar
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark44 Posts
June 23 2011 12:35 GMT
#944
There is no sound?
GiliNL
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands45 Posts
June 23 2011 12:35 GMT
#945
On June 23 2011 21:32 werynais wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 23 2011 21:30 GiliNL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2011 21:28 Maxquatre wrote:
Paid the premium free and still not able to get premium feed, saying i need to buy the premium pass, wtf.


Make sure you get the HD ticket for HomeStoryCup and not just the ESL TV pass cause I don't think that works.


Stop spreading Lies, the normal HD ticket is enough and it was already discussed in this thread.


Well excuse me for not knowing everything. I said 'I think' because that's what I thought.

Having said that, it's pretty stupid. For 1 cent less I could've had a whole month of ESL instead of just 4 days? That just pisses me off.

Anyway, I guess it's already been discussed so whatever.
Day[J] ftw
DiaBoLuS
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany1638 Posts
June 23 2011 12:36 GMT
#946
http://images.readmore.de/gallery/smallphotos/16741.jpg

best pic so far^^

Ninja Socke
European Ranking: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=182293
werynais
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany1780 Posts
June 23 2011 12:37 GMT
#947
On June 23 2011 21:35 GiliNL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2011 21:32 werynais wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 23 2011 21:30 GiliNL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2011 21:28 Maxquatre wrote:
Paid the premium free and still not able to get premium feed, saying i need to buy the premium pass, wtf.


Make sure you get the HD ticket for HomeStoryCup and not just the ESL TV pass cause I don't think that works.


Stop spreading Lies, the normal HD ticket is enough and it was already discussed in this thread.


Well excuse me for not knowing everything. I said 'I think' because that's what I thought.

Having said that, it's pretty stupid. For 1 cent less I could've had a whole month of ESL instead of just 4 days? That just pisses me off.

Anyway, I guess it's already been discussed so whatever.


Yes, as i said it already has been discussed.
Basically if you buy the Homestory Ticket you support Take directly.
Tommie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
China658 Posts
June 23 2011 12:39 GMT
#948
Nice man I bought the ticket, have up to date browser and plugins. And I cant watch any of the streams. No matter how often I refresh.

Why don't you test the stream before starting the tournament?
Being a ho doesn't automatically make you "immoral" or a bad person, but it does make you a ho.
werynais
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany1780 Posts
June 23 2011 12:40 GMT
#949
On June 23 2011 21:39 Tommie wrote:
Nice man I bought the ticket, have up to date browser and plugins. And I cant watch any of the streams. No matter how often I refresh.

Why don't you test the stream before starting the tournament?


Do you have internet?

Seriously, its working fine.
Maxquatre
Profile Joined April 2011
France493 Posts
June 23 2011 12:41 GMT
#950
On June 23 2011 21:39 Tommie wrote:
Nice man I bought the ticket, have up to date browser and plugins. And I cant watch any of the streams. No matter how often I refresh.

Why don't you test the stream before starting the tournament?



Had the same problem, tried the url linked in the last page (http://tv.esl.eu/de/#/de/esltv_mainhd) and both streams works now.
GiliNL
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands45 Posts
June 23 2011 12:41 GMT
#951
"So far a flawless tournament?"
Uhm I don't know but starting 2,5hrs late due to technical problems is not exactly what I would call flawless. 9000ppl just wasted more than 2 hrs after paying money for your stream.

I mean I think it's a great concept but flawless is taking it a bit far.
Day[J] ftw
Scereye
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria154 Posts
June 23 2011 12:41 GMT
#952
U need to be logged in in order to see the Premium stream at the moment (due to free not working)

But it DOES NOT work when your NOT logged in.
trancey_
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany729 Posts
June 23 2011 12:41 GMT
#953
On June 23 2011 21:39 Tommie wrote:
Nice man I bought the ticket, have up to date browser and plugins. And I cant watch any of the streams. No matter how often I refresh.

Why don't you test the stream before starting the tournament?

maybe you can try this:

<ESL-R|Timerly> HD stream is free right now for everybody who is logged in at ESL, does not require a premium TV membership so far


?
aqui
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Germany1023 Posts
June 23 2011 12:42 GMT
#954
On June 23 2011 21:39 Tommie wrote:
Nice man I bought the ticket, have up to date browser and plugins. And I cant watch any of the streams. No matter how often I refresh.

Why don't you test the stream before starting the tournament?

1. Make sure your addblock is disabled.
2. Clear your browsercash.
3. dont use the browser refresh button but the one inside the owned ui!
Tommie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
China658 Posts
June 23 2011 12:42 GMT
#955
Lol i used http://tv.esl.eu/de/#/de/esltv_mainhd and it wont even load. esl.tv wont even fuking load
Being a ho doesn't automatically make you "immoral" or a bad person, but it does make you a ho.
TRAP[yoo]
Profile Joined December 2009
Hungary6026 Posts
June 23 2011 12:43 GMT
#956
On June 23 2011 21:41 trancey_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2011 21:39 Tommie wrote:
Nice man I bought the ticket, have up to date browser and plugins. And I cant watch any of the streams. No matter how often I refresh.

Why don't you test the stream before starting the tournament?

maybe you can try this:

<ESL-R|Timerly> HD stream is free right now for everybody who is logged in at ESL, does not require a premium TV membership so far


?

does not work for me
FTD
Blackrobe
Profile Joined August 2010
United States806 Posts
June 23 2011 12:44 GMT
#957
On June 23 2011 21:41 trancey_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2011 21:39 Tommie wrote:
Nice man I bought the ticket, have up to date browser and plugins. And I cant watch any of the streams. No matter how often I refresh.

Why don't you test the stream before starting the tournament?

maybe you can try this:

<ESL-R|Timerly> HD stream is free right now for everybody who is logged in at ESL, does not require a premium TV membership so far


?


It still asks to pay for membership, not free.
"To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future."
Nimic
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway1360 Posts
June 23 2011 12:44 GMT
#958
SUCCESS! I was about to say that the HD stream wasn't working (I bought it because the regular wasn't working for me), but then I suddenly heard RotterdaM.

Hope it stays up.
elorion
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany23 Posts
June 23 2011 12:46 GMT
#959
free stream is working now
jiabung
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States720 Posts
June 23 2011 12:47 GMT
#960
Premium stream is free and working atm: http://tv.esl.eu/de/#/de/esltv_mainhd

You have to log-in or register an account for it to show up though. I had to use the refresh embedded in the stream too.
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2305
GuemChi 575
Leta 158
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
sSak 23
Noble 17
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g8165
C9.Mang0261
Happy258
Sick146
ceh9120
ViBE101
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick460
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
League of Legends
• Lourlo1155
• Stunt457
Other Games
• Shiphtur507
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 28m
Patches Events
9h 28m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.