• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:43
CEST 22:43
KST 05:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12351 users

StarCraft II 1.3.4 Patch - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 16 Next All
Members with complaints about your region not being patched, as well as complaints about not being promoted will be warned/banned (keep it out of this thread).

Thanks.
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
May 24 2011 14:17 GMT
#141
On May 24 2011 23:15 Mi.rai wrote:
Promotion system is still broken from what I can tell.


Does anyone have a more confirming answer as to the status of the league promotion system as of now?
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
pig-dude
Profile Joined March 2011
United States170 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-24 14:27:28
May 24 2011 14:19 GMT
#142
On May 24 2011 23:17 Badfatpanda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2011 23:15 Mi.rai wrote:
Promotion system is still broken from what I can tell.


Does anyone have a more confirming answer as to the status of the league promotion system as of now?

It's times like these when being limited to a single service is such a downer. The only ladder we have for SC2 is clearly broken, at least until leagues are fixed or MMR is made public. Going on two weeks now.

Edit: I'm a now-bronze ex-gold ex-portrait-farmer whose MMR has clearly stabilized in the high gold/mid plat range, as those are the only players I face over the past 60-80 games. I think that I can fairly say that my account is a litmus test for bnet's promotion system, so I will post on promotion status when I can.
stevarius
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1394 Posts
May 24 2011 14:21 GMT
#143
No promotion....
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Boraz
Profile Joined February 2011
United States361 Posts
May 24 2011 14:25 GMT
#144
No promotion. I'm gold 1v1 and just beat 1 plat and 1 diamond...no promotion. GAY
YipMan
Profile Joined April 2011
372 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-24 14:40:07
May 24 2011 14:27 GMT
#145
As previously stated, it will most likely be solved with a hotfix after all regions have been patched.
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
Boraz
Profile Joined February 2011
United States361 Posts
May 24 2011 14:28 GMT
#146
Haven't all regions been patched already?
SpurvL
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden345 Posts
May 24 2011 14:29 GMT
#147
EU havent been patched and if it patches as usuall its 12 hours to go for that i think
Naniwa, ThorZaiN, SaSe, DeMusliM, White-RA... Where are my Zerg heroes?.. Stephano <3
Boraz
Profile Joined February 2011
United States361 Posts
May 24 2011 14:30 GMT
#148
That is seriously gay. They need to frickin patch EU already....I don't gaf is they usually get it at 12 hours from now...do it NOW
dafnay
Profile Joined May 2010
Angola375 Posts
May 24 2011 14:31 GMT
#149
Can I dl the patch from a website or sth cuz with my 2 verions of sc2 my blizzard downloader is broken...(it works only for eu version not my na even in sc2 NA folder)
Shooks
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia256 Posts
May 24 2011 14:38 GMT
#150
You must restart your game client and patch to the latest version to play a multiplayer game.
Anyone know how to fix this? I can't even repair and i don't really want to redownload the game.,.
johanngrunt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Hong Kong1555 Posts
May 24 2011 14:40 GMT
#151
So apparently something is wrong with the score screen.

Just played 3 games today.

all of them on the score screen said I was rank 100 in my division, when I'm rank 1, 3, and 2 respectively on my 2v2 3v3 and 4v4. (plat)

But on the leagues and ladders pages it shows the correct rank.

Just my observation.
Boraz
Profile Joined February 2011
United States361 Posts
May 24 2011 14:43 GMT
#152
Yeah they messed up the patch it appears haha.
rbkl
Profile Joined March 2010
772 Posts
May 24 2011 14:44 GMT
#153
On May 24 2011 23:40 johanngrunt wrote:
So apparently something is wrong with the score screen.

Just played 3 games today.

all of them on the score screen said I was rank 100 in my division, when I'm rank 1, 3, and 2 respectively on my 2v2 3v3 and 4v4. (plat)

But on the leagues and ladders pages it shows the correct rank.

Just my observation.


I got that too -- I hope that means promotion.
www.check6gaming.com // www.iugaming.com ** Indiana's Premier Gaming / Starcraft Community **
Cleomenes
Profile Joined May 2010
United States138 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-24 14:47:59
May 24 2011 14:45 GMT
#154
On May 24 2011 23:44 rbkl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2011 23:40 johanngrunt wrote:
So apparently something is wrong with the score screen.

Just played 3 games today.

all of them on the score screen said I was rank 100 in my division, when I'm rank 1, 3, and 2 respectively on my 2v2 3v3 and 4v4. (plat)

But on the leagues and ladders pages it shows the correct rank.

Just my observation.


I got that too -- I hope that means promotion.

I got this as well. I checked the Battle.net forums and there hasn't been a post started in the bug report section, but I can't login to the forum either.
Sylverin
Profile Joined February 2011
United States480 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-24 14:49:17
May 24 2011 14:48 GMT
#155
I'm not sure what the patch did other than create a new weird bug with 100 in your division being shown lol. regardless i wish blizzard would fix promotions.

edit: fail spelling
Liquid hero <3////Brotoss Protoss!
may0nnaise
Profile Joined May 2011
United States40 Posts
May 24 2011 14:52 GMT
#156
On May 24 2011 23:44 rbkl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2011 23:40 johanngrunt wrote:
So apparently something is wrong with the score screen.

Just played 3 games today.

all of them on the score screen said I was rank 100 in my division, when I'm rank 1, 3, and 2 respectively on my 2v2 3v3 and 4v4. (plat)

But on the leagues and ladders pages it shows the correct rank.

Just my observation.


I got that too -- I hope that means promotion.


SEA players are reporting the same thing happening when they reach the score screen. Is anyone NOT getting the rank 100 on the score screen? There may be a chance that only those up for promotion are getting it or that simply everyone is getting it until the leagues unlock. I'm thinking it's the latter.
spreadable goodness
jaydubz
Profile Joined February 2011
21 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-24 14:59:53
May 24 2011 14:59 GMT
#157
Woops
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
May 24 2011 14:59 GMT
#158
On May 24 2011 23:52 may0nnaise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2011 23:44 rbkl wrote:
On May 24 2011 23:40 johanngrunt wrote:
So apparently something is wrong with the score screen.

Just played 3 games today.

all of them on the score screen said I was rank 100 in my division, when I'm rank 1, 3, and 2 respectively on my 2v2 3v3 and 4v4. (plat)

But on the leagues and ladders pages it shows the correct rank.

Just my observation.


I got that too -- I hope that means promotion.


SEA players are reporting the same thing happening when they reach the score screen. Is anyone NOT getting the rank 100 on the score screen? There may be a chance that only those up for promotion are getting it or that simply everyone is getting it until the leagues unlock. I'm thinking it's the latter.


It must be everyone, I am getting the bug in my RT 2v2's where I'm Masters rank 1 playing against other Masters, so I'd imagine that I'm not up for a demotion lol
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
johanngrunt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Hong Kong1555 Posts
May 24 2011 15:05 GMT
#159
On May 24 2011 23:59 Badfatpanda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2011 23:52 may0nnaise wrote:
On May 24 2011 23:44 rbkl wrote:
On May 24 2011 23:40 johanngrunt wrote:
So apparently something is wrong with the score screen.

Just played 3 games today.

all of them on the score screen said I was rank 100 in my division, when I'm rank 1, 3, and 2 respectively on my 2v2 3v3 and 4v4. (plat)

But on the leagues and ladders pages it shows the correct rank.

Just my observation.


I got that too -- I hope that means promotion.


SEA players are reporting the same thing happening when they reach the score screen. Is anyone NOT getting the rank 100 on the score screen? There may be a chance that only those up for promotion are getting it or that simply everyone is getting it until the leagues unlock. I'm thinking it's the latter.


It must be everyone, I am getting the bug in my RT 2v2's where I'm Masters rank 1 playing against other Masters, so I'd imagine that I'm not up for a demotion lol



Awwww poopy.......

thought I was up for promotion hehe.

Well it's a weird bug anyway. They seem to break something in every patch.

Like the phoenix GB some time ago
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
May 24 2011 15:14 GMT
#160
Has anyone looked at the game files yet? A patch fixing one bug shouldn't be 15 megs. 0_o
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O123
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19484
Calm 2127
Shuttle 320
White-Ra 189
Mini 177
ZZZero.O 123
firebathero 71
soO 10
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1491
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4898
Liquid`Hasu646
Other Games
summit1g7869
Liquid`RaSZi2254
FrodaN2010
fl0m1322
crisheroes255
IndyStarCraft 237
Livibee184
Pyrionflax173
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick928
BasetradeTV179
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
EmSc Tv 19
EmSc2Tv 19
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 31
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• blackmanpl 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1398
• Shiphtur682
• WagamamaTV372
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 17m
Replay Cast
2h 17m
OSC
15h 17m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.