• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:46
CEST 01:46
KST 08:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13184 users

StarCraft II 1.3.4 Patch - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Members with complaints about your region not being patched, as well as complaints about not being promoted will be warned/banned (keep it out of this thread).

Thanks.
pig-dude
Profile Joined March 2011
United States170 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-24 15:17:39
May 24 2011 15:16 GMT
#161
On May 25 2011 00:14 Daralii wrote:
Has anyone looked at the game files yet? A patch fixing one bug shouldn't be 15 megs. 0_o

Pure speculation, but I imagine it includes several changes to the warden and related hack detection. This seems to be why ladders were locked also, so that GM league wouldn't be 50% PiLLaGes.

Note that PiLLaGe's last game was on 5.10 and ladders were locked some time around 5.13.
LOLingBuddha
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands697 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-24 15:19:28
May 24 2011 15:17 GMT
#162
On May 25 2011 00:14 Daralii wrote:
Has anyone looked at the game files yet? A patch fixing one bug shouldn't be 15 megs. 0_o

May i ask the reason why you think that?
If they have a new sc2.exe thats about 15 megs right there.
EDIT: check around your folders,there are lots of large files that you get in its entirety.
darkmare
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany29 Posts
May 24 2011 21:57 GMT
#163
someone a solution to "update ur game client to the lastest patch" can't play anything right now.. even reinstalled it. :/
NoW is all there is.. all there was.. and all that ever will be.
JMC4
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States261 Posts
May 24 2011 22:21 GMT
#164
This didn't work for me. now after every game when it shows how many points I gained my place shows as 100 th not a huge deal but kinda annoying
Diamond Protoss ~
Kinetik_Inferno
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1431 Posts
May 24 2011 22:24 GMT
#165
I don't get why they call it a Patch and not a simple Bug Fix. ^.^ do they really have to name it and make it official?

Well thank god that was patched anyway.

...not that I'm getting out of Silver anyway ...
Morphs
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands645 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-24 22:29:37
May 24 2011 22:29 GMT
#166
On May 25 2011 07:24 Kinetik_Inferno wrote:
I don't get why they call it a Patch and not a simple Bug Fix. ^.^ do they really have to name it and make it official?
.


It's called a patch since SC2 is wounded... it needs a patch!

[image loading]

(image is even from a sc2 site )
DayJ
Profile Joined December 2010
United States7 Posts
May 24 2011 22:56 GMT
#167
It is funny because when I saw the 100 silver, unlike everyone here who thought they were getting a promotion,I thought I was doomed, becoming Johnny Bronze again.
they call me Johnny Bronze
roadrunner343
Profile Joined November 2010
148 Posts
May 24 2011 23:21 GMT
#168
Oddly enough, I never had a problem with any ladder pages until after this patch. Now, after every ladder match, it says I am rank 100 in my division. Weird.
Norseman
Profile Joined May 2010
United States223 Posts
May 25 2011 00:18 GMT
#169
I think Blizzard did something smart here. Half the people were complaining that the promotion system wasn't working. Blizzard couldn't find the cause of the issue... so they released a patch that broke the other half. BRILLIANT!

I get the same weird Rank 100 screen after games now as well and I didn't get that prior to patch. Looks like we're in for at least another round of updates before this one is hammered out.
Become a better player: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=246138
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
May 25 2011 00:21 GMT
#170
I wish they would fix the "Input limit Reached" thing, this doesn't seem like a big deal for a patch, IMO could have been included in 1.4, unless they don't plan on releasing it for month+
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
May 25 2011 00:25 GMT
#171
1.4 will be in next 2-6 months, blizzards are very slow at releasing patches. So half year and we will see 1.4
Kinetik_Inferno
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1431 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-25 01:20:47
May 25 2011 01:19 GMT
#172
On May 25 2011 09:25 Existor wrote:
1.4 will be in next 2-6 months, blizzards are very slow at releasing patches. So half year and we will see 1.4

You're being silly. This is a bug fix and doesn't require PTR or discussion. It will be released on the other servers within the day, and it's already out on SEA and NA.

EDIT: Fail. I thought he meant 1.3.4 :D
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-25 01:22:06
May 25 2011 01:21 GMT
#173
You're being silly. This is a bug fix and doesn't require PTR or discussion. It will be released on the other servers within the day, and it's already out on SEA and NA.`

I said about 1.4, not about 1.3.4
TSL-Lore
Profile Joined January 2009
United States412 Posts
May 25 2011 01:26 GMT
#174
Is anyone getting the error where at the end of a ladder game, it says your division rank is 100 even though it's not?
I want to become stronger. -Shindou Hikaru
Boraz
Profile Joined February 2011
United States361 Posts
May 25 2011 02:27 GMT
#175
Do people even BOTHER reading the thread? Read above TSL...maybe even the page before this one. Geez.
nev3r
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany2 Posts
May 25 2011 02:40 GMT
#176
Hmm EU server still running.
Not patched yet oO
<3
Geegeez
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada226 Posts
May 25 2011 02:40 GMT
#177
I just updated to 1.3.4 and decided to play 4v4. I'm rank #3 in Silver in my division. I just played and won a game, gaining 26 points, and it showed that I'm rank #100 Silver. WTF!?!? When I exit out of the scores screen it returns to normal and I'm rank #3 again. Weird.
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
May 25 2011 02:43 GMT
#178
I think that it's likely there are hidden changes in this patch. The ladder issue is something Blizzard changed without patching, using a lock on their end. I highly doubt to fix the promotion bug a patch is required.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Geegeez
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada226 Posts
May 25 2011 02:54 GMT
#179
On May 25 2011 11:40 Geegeez wrote:
I just updated to 1.3.4 and decided to play 4v4. I'm rank #3 in Silver in my division. I just played and won a game, gaining 26 points, and it showed that I'm rank #100 Silver. WTF!?!? When I exit out of the scores screen it returns to normal and I'm rank #3 again. Weird.


It happened again a second time. Guess they broke the results screen, at least for me.
Kielbasa
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia67 Posts
May 25 2011 02:54 GMT
#180
The ladder is getting really weird now, I'm in diamond and versing gold and silvers who I'm smashing easily. I thought Blizz said the hidden matchmaking values would still be working but it doesn't seem so for me.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings63
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta19
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9056
Artosis 681
GuemChi 395
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
monkeys_forever31
League of Legends
Doublelift5796
JimRising 415
Counter-Strike
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe65
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3993
Other Games
FrodaN2264
Liquid`RaSZi1780
C9.Mang0417
Livibee374
Maynarde161
Mew2King41
ArmadaUGS25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1180
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• Sammyuel 31
• musti20045 25
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1445
• Scarra1227
• Shiphtur649
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 15m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.