On May 03 2011 04:01 cyclone25 wrote:
Game 3 is insane ... I really hope they release vods for those who can't watch now T.T
Game 3 is insane ... I really hope they release vods for those who can't watch now T.T
who won?
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
DailYLeet
Germany827 Posts
On May 03 2011 04:01 cyclone25 wrote: Show nested quote + On May 03 2011 03:59 DailYLeet wrote: On May 03 2011 03:40 GameCreds wrote: On May 03 2011 03:35 DailYLeet wrote: On May 03 2011 03:33 GameCreds wrote: Ok, Dailymotion has been notified - there indeed seems to be a problem with German viewers - sorry about that! I DO hope it gets better tomorrow - they're trying to fiw it right now! today the most important group for germans, but i hope so ,too Yeah I know :s (the TLO game was glorious!) omg :D I'm a bit angry -_- Game 3 is insane ... I really hope they release vods for those who can't watch now T.T who won? | ||
|
trancey_
Germany729 Posts
edit: stream stopped edit2: was too excited too early | ||
|
PsychedeliaNOR
Norway44 Posts
![]() | ||
|
cyclone25
Romania3344 Posts
On May 03 2011 04:04 DailYLeet wrote: Show nested quote + On May 03 2011 04:01 cyclone25 wrote: On May 03 2011 03:59 DailYLeet wrote: On May 03 2011 03:40 GameCreds wrote: On May 03 2011 03:35 DailYLeet wrote: On May 03 2011 03:33 GameCreds wrote: Ok, Dailymotion has been notified - there indeed seems to be a problem with German viewers - sorry about that! I DO hope it gets better tomorrow - they're trying to fiw it right now! today the most important group for germans, but i hope so ,too Yeah I know :s (the TLO game was glorious!) omg :D I'm a bit angry -_- Game 3 is insane ... I really hope they release vods for those who can't watch now T.T who won? Lowely won 2-1. Looks bad for TLO, I don't see him winning vs Socke. | ||
|
trancey_
Germany729 Posts
On May 03 2011 04:10 cyclone25 wrote: Show nested quote + On May 03 2011 04:04 DailYLeet wrote: On May 03 2011 04:01 cyclone25 wrote: On May 03 2011 03:59 DailYLeet wrote: On May 03 2011 03:40 GameCreds wrote: On May 03 2011 03:35 DailYLeet wrote: On May 03 2011 03:33 GameCreds wrote: Ok, Dailymotion has been notified - there indeed seems to be a problem with German viewers - sorry about that! I DO hope it gets better tomorrow - they're trying to fiw it right now! today the most important group for germans, but i hope so ,too Yeah I know :s (the TLO game was glorious!) omg :D I'm a bit angry -_- Game 3 is insane ... I really hope they release vods for those who can't watch now T.T who won? Lowely won 2-1. Looks bad for TLO, I don't see him winning vs Socke. Socke has been out of shape in the last 2-3 weeks, could be possible _______________ Report: Germany, 16mbit Stream lags and breaks completely after commercial | ||
|
trancey_
Germany729 Posts
| ||
|
Maximumraver
Netherlands124 Posts
| ||
|
Pirat6662001
Russian Federation949 Posts
| ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
On May 03 2011 04:47 Pirat6662001 wrote: Having problems with the stream after 30 seconds the commercial starts and then black screen I had to refresh through a couple of times till it finally settled. Stream is absolutely brilliant for me in the Uk, watching a bit with some dinner, had no lag and amazing quality. | ||
|
Maximumraver
Netherlands124 Posts
| ||
|
Killmouse
Austria5700 Posts
On May 03 2011 04:50 Maximumraver wrote: wow, that girl caster is ridiculously negative and saying the players are bad all the time, beyond annoying >_< and she is not coming up with observation :O | ||
|
Maximumraver
Netherlands124 Posts
On May 03 2011 04:52 Killmouse wrote: Show nested quote + On May 03 2011 04:50 Maximumraver wrote: wow, that girl caster is ridiculously negative and saying the players are bad all the time, beyond annoying >_< and she is not coming up with observation :O Sorry, I have no idea what u mean? :p my English isn't the best sometimes | ||
|
cyclone25
Romania3344 Posts
On May 03 2011 04:50 Maximumraver wrote: wow, that girl caster is ridiculously negative and saying the players are bad all the time, beyond annoying >_< Well, she's right most of the time. TLO with some nice drops but where's his 4th base? This lost him the game. Also, I like casters who are natural and don't show fake enthusiasm or try too hard with silly jokes. | ||
|
Maximumraver
Netherlands124 Posts
On May 03 2011 04:54 cyclone25 wrote: Show nested quote + On May 03 2011 04:50 Maximumraver wrote: wow, that girl caster is ridiculously negative and saying the players are bad all the time, beyond annoying >_< Well, she's right most of the time. TLO with some nice drops but where's his 4th base? This lost him the game. I agree he needed a 4th base way sooner, but her saying his macro is just plain bad was harsh, and not really that accurate. | ||
|
cyclone25
Romania3344 Posts
On May 03 2011 04:58 Maximumraver wrote: Show nested quote + On May 03 2011 04:54 cyclone25 wrote: On May 03 2011 04:50 Maximumraver wrote: wow, that girl caster is ridiculously negative and saying the players are bad all the time, beyond annoying >_< Well, she's right most of the time. TLO with some nice drops but where's his 4th base? This lost him the game. I agree he needed a 4th base way sooner, but saying her his macro is just plain bad was harsh, and not really that accurate. I think you exaggerate here lol ... | ||
|
Maximumraver
Netherlands124 Posts
On May 03 2011 05:02 cyclone25 wrote: Show nested quote + On May 03 2011 04:58 Maximumraver wrote: On May 03 2011 04:54 cyclone25 wrote: On May 03 2011 04:50 Maximumraver wrote: wow, that girl caster is ridiculously negative and saying the players are bad all the time, beyond annoying >_< Well, she's right most of the time. TLO with some nice drops but where's his 4th base? This lost him the game. I agree he needed a 4th base way sooner, but saying her his macro is just plain bad was harsh, and not really that accurate. I think you exaggerate here lol ... Just an opinion ^^ no worries ![]() | ||
|
G-Dy
Germany91 Posts
[eu stream]but its way to loud!! ![]() | ||
|
Maximumraver
Netherlands124 Posts
| ||
|
cyclone25
Romania3344 Posts
On May 03 2011 05:03 G-Dy wrote: I like this epic music [eu stream]but its way to loud!! ![]() The caster just realized that ![]() Lowely has sick ZvT, he's rolling Kas now. Btw, this thread should probably be moved to "SC2 Tourneys". | ||
|
TheBanana
Norway2183 Posts
All right, come clean...who got Norway banned from Dailymotion? I do not approve. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g6682 FrodaN2407 fl0m726 mouzStarbuck377 JimRising KnowMe253 ToD207 ArmadaUGS142 Mew2King40 Railgan30 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• musti20045 • Letter148 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|