• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:37
CEST 06:37
KST 13:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9740 users

FXOpen Team House Pictures - Page 24

Forum Index > SC2 General
731 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 37 Next All
Nuri
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand280 Posts
April 30 2011 07:53 GMT
#461
This is just awesome.. I am really speechless alot of mixed emotions. Kudos to you fxoboss. You're taking ESports and SC2 very far with this. Hope it goes well.
The biggest risk in life is not taking any risks at all
FXOpen
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1844 Posts
April 30 2011 07:57 GMT
#462
On April 30 2011 16:31 Robinsa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 16:11 sc2lime wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:45 FXOpen wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:39 Robinsa wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:30 SuperStyle wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:13 Robinsa wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:09 dtz wrote:
Of course there is no such thing as zero lag. That's just a figure of speech. Bnet has inbuilt latency of 125ms ( or was it 150ms)? So zero lag probably mean 125 ms as that's as good as anyone can get. Even if you live next to the server with the most imbalanced internet ever.

Well done FXO. It's nice to see a team that takes very good care of its team. Hopefully someone will translate this into PlayXP or something. Who knows there will be some Koreans who got jealous and wanna move in. FXOMKP!

Yes and the point is that they live on the other side of the world on top of that.


I dont get people like u, i mean is ur life sooooo miserable and empty that u actually have to troll THIS team and house EVEN thought del and fxopen said that there will be NO lag and its their homebase of operations.
I mean this is the best house ever in the history of esport and u have to troll it because ur an expert on fucking internet in Malaysia and u know everything there is to know about Kuala Lumpur and ur 100% sure that del and fxopen have no idea what they are doing because their house is not in fucking America but it is in Malaysia.
Stupid troll.

Im not sure what it has to with my life but anyway the point is that there is lag from NA to Korea. Thats a fact. Now, how do you expect there to be less lag from Malaysia that have worse infrastucture and is located further away from NA ? Im not saying it cuz I hate FXO but Im just pointing out a problem they most likely experiance. Ill leave the happy go lucky part to you.


I just played on NA from the house. I am sitting there right now... I had no delay.. The player I played seemed to know who I was.. I had absolutely NO delay what so ever on NA. At the same time, I had the NASL commentary going in the background, and youtube playing frank sinatra...

Are you going to continue to suggest that I am dumb enough to not get working internet in the house and that I wouldn't check to see that its playable on the 'major' servers of battle.net.

I spent over 20 000 USD to get this internet set up... so I'm sorry if I seem a little frustrated by your constant need to knit pick. Honestly man, you should come talk to me in my office sometime I would like to get the opportunity for an even playing field for knit picking.


$20,000 USD? I'm assuming it's that satellite in one of those pictures. How much a month would that internet connection be?

Maybe its satelite internet but then they will be weather dependent to play tournaments.

My neighbour back where I lived before payed close to $20000 to get fibre optics to our area. I didnt pay a penny but still got the benefits! Pretty sure it was payed by corporate money though. Anyway, what Im trying to say is that it could be the price to draw a cable as well.


You can't play without lag on satelite that is for television. Or maybe thats 100 times faster than the speed of light? Perhaps your physics lessons can help us.

I paid for cable to be laid.
www.twitter.com/FXOpenESports
Bswhunter
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia954 Posts
April 30 2011 08:05 GMT
#463
Pretty baller place. Would've prefered it to be in australia (Although costly, it would probally get some intresting discussion going just about E-sports)

Anyway, if i ever have to choose between FXO and another corp, ill choose you.
Stop browsing and do whatever it is you're supposed to do. TL will still be here when you get back
KillerPlague
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1386 Posts
April 30 2011 08:13 GMT
#464
wow beautiful. so jealous right now. can i join?? lol
Side 1: Why no dominant players with 90% win ratio Side 2: Nerf Side 1
Robinsa
Profile Joined May 2009
Japan1333 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-30 10:14:47
April 30 2011 08:19 GMT
#465
On April 30 2011 16:57 FXOpen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 16:31 Robinsa wrote:
On April 30 2011 16:11 sc2lime wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:45 FXOpen wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:39 Robinsa wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:30 SuperStyle wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:13 Robinsa wrote:
On April 30 2011 02:09 dtz wrote:
Of course there is no such thing as zero lag. That's just a figure of speech. Bnet has inbuilt latency of 125ms ( or was it 150ms)? So zero lag probably mean 125 ms as that's as good as anyone can get. Even if you live next to the server with the most imbalanced internet ever.

Well done FXO. It's nice to see a team that takes very good care of its team. Hopefully someone will translate this into PlayXP or something. Who knows there will be some Koreans who got jealous and wanna move in. FXOMKP!

Yes and the point is that they live on the other side of the world on top of that.


I dont get people like u, i mean is ur life sooooo miserable and empty that u actually have to troll THIS team and house EVEN thought del and fxopen said that there will be NO lag and its their homebase of operations.
I mean this is the best house ever in the history of esport and u have to troll it because ur an expert on fucking internet in Malaysia and u know everything there is to know about Kuala Lumpur and ur 100% sure that del and fxopen have no idea what they are doing because their house is not in fucking America but it is in Malaysia.
Stupid troll.

Im not sure what it has to with my life but anyway the point is that there is lag from NA to Korea. Thats a fact. Now, how do you expect there to be less lag from Malaysia that have worse infrastucture and is located further away from NA ? Im not saying it cuz I hate FXO but Im just pointing out a problem they most likely experiance. Ill leave the happy go lucky part to you.


I just played on NA from the house. I am sitting there right now... I had no delay.. The player I played seemed to know who I was.. I had absolutely NO delay what so ever on NA. At the same time, I had the NASL commentary going in the background, and youtube playing frank sinatra...

Are you going to continue to suggest that I am dumb enough to not get working internet in the house and that I wouldn't check to see that its playable on the 'major' servers of battle.net.

I spent over 20 000 USD to get this internet set up... so I'm sorry if I seem a little frustrated by your constant need to knit pick. Honestly man, you should come talk to me in my office sometime I would like to get the opportunity for an even playing field for knit picking.


$20,000 USD? I'm assuming it's that satellite in one of those pictures. How much a month would that internet connection be?

Maybe its satelite internet but then they will be weather dependent to play tournaments.

My neighbour back where I lived before payed close to $20000 to get fibre optics to our area. I didnt pay a penny but still got the benefits! Pretty sure it was payed by corporate money though. Anyway, what Im trying to say is that it could be the price to draw a cable as well.


You can't play without lag on satelite that is for television. Or maybe thats 100 times faster than the speed of light? Perhaps your physics lessons can help us.

I paid for cable to be laid.

Wasnt me that said that was the internet antenna. I just said that it could be a cable that was put into the ground considering the price. You also just pointed out that I was correct.

I think its good that you got a proper cable. Satelite internet is seldom very reliable from what Ive experianced. Ive only used it twice here in Japan but both times I had huge problems with latency. Not to speak of the connection issues during the rain season.

Im not sure what youre trying to get at by the "100 times faster" statement but if youre trying to insult me you failed. Your facts were wrong to start with so please dont redicule me from a typo.

Ive told you Im positive to this whole idea I just expressed my concern on whether the internet will be sufficent for them to compete on the NA ladder with. Dont take it personal dude.
4649!!
Trikkur
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5 Posts
April 30 2011 08:26 GMT
#466
Wow that staircase is beautiful (how lame is it that I noticed a staircase most of all). That house looks fantastic and I need to start training so I can join FXO just to live there.
vojnik
Profile Joined October 2010
Macedonia923 Posts
April 30 2011 08:38 GMT
#467
wow guys that looks daaaamn good, but i am worried spending more time enjoying life there than playing sc2 lol :D
gz fxo guys :D
For the swarm!
napo
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Romania622 Posts
April 30 2011 08:54 GMT
#468
Holy shit! That house is just awesome. Grats for the players who will be living there and 2 thumbs up FXO for the implication you show in the development of e-Sports!
Though we strike at you from the shadows, do not think that we lack the courage to stand in the light.
Popdawg1337
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden4 Posts
April 30 2011 08:56 GMT
#469
sick! :D
Deapht
Profile Joined October 2010
101 Posts
April 30 2011 09:01 GMT
#470
didnt realise fxopen was a forex trading platform untill i did some research on forex trading platforms for my uni assessment. I will probably use this application in the future
vommy
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany532 Posts
April 30 2011 09:42 GMT
#471
beautiful indeed
Oh, I'm chasing this guy. [Dodd shoots at Leonard] No... he's chasing me.
DetrA
Profile Joined October 2010
United States148 Posts
April 30 2011 09:58 GMT
#472
Supporting a pro team seems like a very risky investment to me. I would love to get an opportunity to speak with the marketing people involved with these non-gaming companies supporting esports outside of Korea. Seems like western esports will have to grow a lot before they attract enough people interested in forex.
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence." -Calvin Coolidge
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
April 30 2011 10:09 GMT
#473
Awesome house! But where are all the pcs :D?
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
PheeniX
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany19 Posts
April 30 2011 10:09 GMT
#474
pretty nice house, like the stairs a lot :-) & pool ofc^^
power is nothing without control
OOAK
Profile Joined October 2010
Israel53 Posts
April 30 2011 10:53 GMT
#475
are there land mines around the parameter.
house looks like a drug lord mansion in colombia.

anyway hope to see Artosis filming a video of your house.
Klonere
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Ireland4123 Posts
April 30 2011 10:55 GMT
#476
You payed to have cable layed? Wow, talk about going above and beyond!

FXO fighting!
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
April 30 2011 11:00 GMT
#477
... Platinum Terran player here, is FXO recruiting? LOL

Seriously that is just amazing. I am insanely jealous of everybody who'll be living there.
"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
Winterfrozz
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden357 Posts
April 30 2011 11:04 GMT
#478
Wow that looks so nice
Jazzi!
elt
Profile Joined July 2010
Thailand1092 Posts
April 30 2011 11:10 GMT
#479
Malaysia's a lovely country and once players get there and settle down I'm sure they'll love it. KL is an awesome city with just about everything you can ask for.

Besides, not looking that far ahead, but you're in the best region of the world to take a beach holiday . . .

Fighting!
(Under Construction)
niteReloaded
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Croatia5282 Posts
April 30 2011 11:12 GMT
#480
I don't believe it until I see pics with players from it.

Too good!!!

Seriously, that place is fucking sick. I know Koreans can't relax unless you force them to, but Europeans with THIS kind of house, with ANY social skills at all, should be having a total blast every single weekend! This is Entourage type of shit!!!
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft385
RuFF_SC2 194
Nina 111
-ZergGirl 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2112
sorry 37
910 20
Bale 18
yabsab 15
Icarus 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
taco 293
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox726
Other Games
summit1g8117
JimRising 687
Day[9].tv454
WinterStarcraft336
C9.Mang0272
Livibee151
Sick145
Maynarde124
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick833
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream186
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota296
League of Legends
• Stunt319
Other Games
• Day9tv454
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 23m
Stellar Fest
8h 23m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.