• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:29
CEST 18:29
KST 01:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9646 users

FXOpen Team House Pictures - Page 25

Forum Index > SC2 General
731 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 37 Next All
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
April 30 2011 11:14 GMT
#481
FXOBoss, I would like to offer some
Latedi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden1027 Posts
April 30 2011 11:16 GMT
#482
Suddenly I feel like I want to become a progamer. Hmm.
I am Latedi.
Tokay
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden115 Posts
April 30 2011 11:18 GMT
#483
Did TL just crash fxopen.com? That can't be good for business ^^.
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
April 30 2011 11:20 GMT
#484
wow looks great! but where are the pics of the computers? thats what i want to see :D
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
AllSalesFinal
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States211 Posts
April 30 2011 11:38 GMT
#485
That is so ridiculous. I would be happy with a shack and an ethernet cable for internet as a team house. This is above and beyond, way to go guys.
| MMA | Flash | Polt |
iGX
Profile Joined June 2010
Australia414 Posts
April 30 2011 11:38 GMT
#486
Dear FXO,

I'm writing to you because I'm interested in being a part of your team. Also I WANT TO LIVE IN THAT SICK ASS HOUSE!!

I'm not particularly good at StarCraft 2. I'm only a Diamond League Protoss however I'am pursuing a career in finance. I have particular interest in Foreign Exchange. I hope my interest and skills in the finance industry outweighs my lack of skill in SC2.

I look forward to hearing from you soon to discuss how I can apply my finance/sc2 knowledge to your team.

Kind Regards,

iGX
When your bases are ashes...then you have my permission to "GG".
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
April 30 2011 11:47 GMT
#487
^--Oh boy now teamliquid is a job request site :D

Maybe this is funny only because I am high off needing sleep. Okies sleep time.
gulshngill
Profile Joined December 2010
Malaysia140 Posts
April 30 2011 11:50 GMT
#488
It's in Malaysia?! yea!!! Best team house I've seen so far. Which part of Kuala Lumpur is it in anyway??
frosteclipse
Profile Joined April 2011
Malaysia30 Posts
April 30 2011 11:51 GMT
#489
I wonder which part of Kuala Lumpur it's at, since I'm living in the city as well. :D
Day9's Immortal Impersonation D:
elt
Profile Joined July 2010
Thailand1092 Posts
April 30 2011 12:23 GMT
#490
On April 30 2011 20:50 gulshngill wrote:
It's in Malaysia?! yea!!! Best team house I've seen so far. Which part of Kuala Lumpur is it in anyway??


FXO mentioned Ampang.
(Under Construction)
euroboy
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden536 Posts
April 30 2011 13:16 GMT
#491
Holy shiet, thats awesome. Where do I sign up to join FXO?!

Wait, it's surrounded by jungle? No ocean view? NO SPACE FOR MY BOATS? Unacceptable!
Tiegrr
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States607 Posts
April 30 2011 13:59 GMT
#492
Why is it located in Kuala Lumpur?
Kreb
Profile Joined September 2010
4834 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-30 14:33:44
April 30 2011 14:28 GMT
#493
Edit: Nvm, found answers to my question.
Kazeyonoma
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2912 Posts
April 30 2011 14:49 GMT
#494
siiiick
I now have autographs of both BoxeR and NaDa. I can die happy. Lim Yo Hwan and Lee Yun Yeol FIGHTING forever!
EdSlyB
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Portugal1621 Posts
April 30 2011 15:03 GMT
#495
More like FXO Team Mansion pictures....^^

aka Wardo
bwally
Profile Joined December 2010
United States670 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-30 16:05:29
April 30 2011 15:57 GMT
#496
I don't understand how installing cable will reduce lag from the house location across the ocean plus the inherent battle.net lag.

I have 250-300ms ping to KR battle.net: 121.254.200.130 from east USA. And the lag is noticeable while playing but if I play on EU it's not.

Edit: Are the USA servers located in the west...then maybe this would help with Asia's latency to US server.
ShootingStars
Profile Joined August 2010
1475 Posts
April 30 2011 16:07 GMT
#497
I can imagine this happening...

Guys playing SC2... girls are invited to play in the pool... yup.
ArYeS
Profile Joined June 2010
Slovenia268 Posts
April 30 2011 16:19 GMT
#498
How is internet connection from Kuala Lumpur to US and Europe is also the question.

House looks bad ass btw!
Boundless
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada588 Posts
April 30 2011 16:22 GMT
#499
Wow, that's a progaming house? That's awesome, props to FXO for setting that up.

The only issue is the location. It's tough to practice in a house like that. =D
"Sin shall not be your master, because you are not under law, but under grace." - Romans 6:14
Moletrap
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1297 Posts
April 30 2011 16:22 GMT
#500
Daaaaaaayummmm!
aka Moletrap
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Codebar 36
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1101
Mini 932
Shuttle 825
Soma 596
actioN 492
Rush 354
Light 311
Larva 304
Stork 271
ggaemo 249
[ Show more ]
BeSt 236
Horang2 211
Snow 176
Dewaltoss 134
hero 129
firebathero 127
Barracks 76
Aegong 74
Zeus 63
Liquid`Ret 50
Sexy 36
Shinee 36
Sharp 34
Shine 31
JYJ 31
soO 25
ToSsGirL 25
Bale 23
sorry 16
zelot 16
Trap 14
Terrorterran 11
Rock 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc9137
qojqva2208
Dendi845
420jenkins149
Counter-Strike
fl0m1305
Fnx 749
x6flipin643
pashabiceps176
edward64
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5604
Grubby1981
Other Games
singsing1383
B2W.Neo1014
byalli470
ceh9333
Mlord320
Beastyqt275
Khaldor251
DeMusliM163
Liquid`VortiX155
ArmadaUGS141
KnowMe129
Trikslyr53
BRAT_OK 46
TKL 19
Railgan8
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV250
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH246
• StrangeGG 67
• mYiSmile123
• Reevou 2
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• blackmanpl 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV411
League of Legends
• Nemesis2513
• TFBlade777
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 32m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 32m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.