• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:41
CEST 13:41
KST 20:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10320 users

Official sc2ratings.com thread

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 24 25 26 Next All
Koibu0
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States513 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-18 22:49:06
April 13 2011 01:31 GMT
#1
http://www.sc2ratings.com/

What it is: I've run into the problem many times where I don't have time to watch all the SC2 matches being played out there. Between GSL, MLG, NASL IPL, Dreamhack, etc. there's not enough time to watch everything. This site aims to solve that problem by providing a rating of all matches played for all pro tournaments. Ratings are provided by users, (on a 1 to 5 scale) and then averaged. Ratings are for each matchup - not each game. That means a best of 3 will get one score, and a best of 9 will get one score. Registration will track your votes, so you can see which games you've watched (assuming you rate the games you watch), and which games you've liked.

Recent Update History
[b]Added IEM Katowice 2013[/b[
Fixed timezone issue that caused being played early in the day in Korea to be unrateable until much later in the day
Added GSL 16
Live updating HSC6 VODs
Fixing Proleague VODs, as they deleted the broadcast vods we linked to
Minor Visual Updates

I would like to give a very special shout out to nekoconeco for putting together the Firefox add-on and the Chrome extension. Version 1.0 is done, and being process/reviewed by chrome/mozilla addon sites right now. If you have a moment, check out his stream, and thank him for his hard work :D
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=304143

Thanks, and lets all give a round of applause to Team Liquid for giving such a great home to the Starcraft Community.
Arccotangent
Profile Joined October 2010
519 Posts
April 13 2011 01:37 GMT
#2
Thanks, but the link doesn't work. It should be "http://ratings.regalgoblins.com" instead of "http://ratings.reagalgoblins.com" right? That worked for me.
"Taste the zombie's drug, now you want more."
Duckvillelol
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia1259 Posts
April 13 2011 01:41 GMT
#3
Now this looks very cool.

I was wondering if anyone was going to give it a shot - I know there are some out there but I like the minimalistic approach this (so far) has :D

Can't wait to see some more data input for it, and we'll see how it goes!
Former SC2 commentator. youtube.com/duckvillelol
desderak
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom206 Posts
April 13 2011 01:45 GMT
#4
trying to create an account, but the verification email links me to a page that isn't found apparently!
aka_star
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United Kingdom1546 Posts
April 13 2011 01:47 GMT
#5
It's Funny how you say, you don't have time to watch these games yet you do have time to build an awesome rating site! all for free, you sir are an evil Hypocrite ;p

Thanks ♥
FlashDave.999 aka Star
Duskbane
Profile Joined August 2010
United States178 Posts
April 13 2011 01:49 GMT
#6
Careful that you don't accidentally spoil the games with your layout. Try and keep each day separate or in a spoilerbox style thing.
PYLOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
aka_star
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United Kingdom1546 Posts
April 13 2011 01:51 GMT
#7
Oh a small suggestion, it'd be nice to know which games of a series are worth watching. I only say this because on dream hack IdrA 6 pooled in his 2nd game and wasn't worth watching compared to game 1, but Idk how useful that would be to anyone else
FlashDave.999 aka Star
Koibu0
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States513 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-13 04:23:33
April 13 2011 03:41 GMT
#8
Hey guys, sorry about the broken registration link, I recently changed domain and forgot to update the link to reflect that. Those of you that registered and got a broken link, I'm so sorry - I've pushed your registration through, so you're good to go. Thanks for finding this bug.

@Arccotangent: Thanks so much, I ran out of the office thinking to myself, "Shit, I didn't test the link... what if it's wrong?"
eluv
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 13 2011 03:49 GMT
#9
All I want to know is how FD vs Rainbow Season one is only a 4/5 !
"Yes I fucked my way to the GSL partnership" - Sundance
AmishNukes
Profile Joined May 2010
United States98 Posts
April 13 2011 04:27 GMT
#10
if this site is done correctly it would be amazing now that there are so many leagues running
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
April 13 2011 05:09 GMT
#11
http://sc2casts.com does something similar to what you suggests.
Thank God and gunrun.
chazzwizz
Profile Joined April 2011
1 Post
April 13 2011 06:32 GMT
#12
I registered just to tell you I could not believe this exact thing did not exist before and that you should go post this on wellplayed.org and reddit.com/r/starcraft so you get as many ratings as possible.
Thanks!!!
Mangemongen
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden125 Posts
April 13 2011 06:36 GMT
#13
On April 13 2011 14:09 Primadog wrote:
http://sc2casts.com does something similar to what you suggests.


Yes, but only similarly! I think this is a good idea. I wish you good luck and I'll make sure I sign up.
Emporio
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3069 Posts
April 13 2011 06:38 GMT
#14
Is it possible to include comments so that descriptions of why a game is particularly amazing can be included?
How does it feel knowing you wasted another 3 seconds of your life reading this again?
Koibu0
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States513 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-13 06:50:19
April 13 2011 06:44 GMT
#15
Thank you all for your encouragement! To be honest, I was pretty nervous going into this, but I really have been wanting to give back somehow so I went for it anyway.

Also, I could use some help if anybody wants to. I really need a visual designer, because the site could use a facelift. If you've got some design chops, PM me.

On April 13 2011 15:38 Emporio wrote:
Is it possible to include comments so that descriptions of why a game is particularly amazing can be included?

That is in the works as we speak, I just didn't get it done in time, and I really wanted to launch with the NASL. My biggest concern with a comments section would be trolls posting spoilers. What do you think about having, instead of a comments section, a few different parameters to vote up/down with a simple yes/no? Parameters like, "Back and Forth", "Strong Play", "Funny" etc.
teamsolid
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada3668 Posts
April 13 2011 07:39 GMT
#16
On April 13 2011 15:44 Koibu0 wrote:
Thank you all for your encouragement! To be honest, I was pretty nervous going into this, but I really have been wanting to give back somehow so I went for it anyway.

Also, I could use some help if anybody wants to. I really need a visual designer, because the site could use a facelift. If you've got some design chops, PM me.

Show nested quote +
On April 13 2011 15:38 Emporio wrote:
Is it possible to include comments so that descriptions of why a game is particularly amazing can be included?

That is in the works as we speak, I just didn't get it done in time, and I really wanted to launch with the NASL. My biggest concern with a comments section would be trolls posting spoilers. What do you think about having, instead of a comments section, a few different parameters to vote up/down with a simple yes/no? Parameters like, "Back and Forth", "Strong Play", "Funny" etc.

Don't really need a comment section, but maybe # of ratings would be nice. Usually a good game will have way more ratings than just a normal one.
Alsn
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden995 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-13 08:00:35
April 13 2011 07:59 GMT
#17
As someone who wants to try and rate the games, could there be an option to hide what other people have voted so as to try and remain impartial? I find that it's harder to vote true to my heart when I already see what everyone else has picked. Especially with a "scale" as opposed to simple yes/no questions.

Although then again, maybe it's just me, I tend to be pretty obsessive about things like these.
Machina improba! Vel mihi ede potum vel mihi redde nummos meos!
Duckvillelol
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia1259 Posts
April 13 2011 09:21 GMT
#18
Seems very cool, I'm actually going to go by the ratings to start my vod-watching of NASL! :D
Former SC2 commentator. youtube.com/duckvillelol
Bizarro252
Profile Joined January 2011
180 Posts
April 15 2011 08:35 GMT
#19
Bumping this because how incredibly useful it is for people like me who just plain dont have enough time to watch all these matches, holy CRAP this is so awesome to easily find 1-3 games to watch a day if that is all you have time for
Koibu0
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States513 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-19 10:00:25
April 19 2011 07:28 GMT
#20
Just a quick heads up: I've added the Round of 32 matches for this new season of the GSL (season 6). Since some of the match ups are so variables, I wont be able to post every match at the start of the season, so if that match between MC and whoever he crushes was really good, but not up yet, check back later in the day/next day so you can vote for it.

Also, for those of you who are simply coming for the ratings, and not posting your own: Shame on you. The community grows together, so do your part and post your own opinions!

EDIT
Since I'm still a little new to PHP and mysql, I've temporarily taken down GSL Season 1 while I move my databases to a more efficient format. All votes are saved, and will be restored when everything is in place. Sorry and thank you for your understanding.
1 2 3 4 5 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 658
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings188
CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24473
Shuttle 11022
FanTaSy 1867
Hyuk 978
Horang2 576
BeSt 510
Mini 312
Stork 270
Pusan 239
EffOrt 154
[ Show more ]
Last 139
Killer 135
Zeus 118
Mind 92
ggaemo 74
Hyun 59
sorry 54
PianO 45
Snow 38
ToSsGirL 37
Sea.KH 36
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 26
Aegong 21
zelot 15
Sacsri 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe339
Dendi8
Counter-Strike
fl0m2233
byalli951
x6flipin325
Other Games
gofns31362
singsing2834
B2W.Neo757
ArmadaUGS88
Mew2King62
Livibee56
Hui .35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 8
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 19m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 19m
Replay Cast
11h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 19m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 19m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.