• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:36
CEST 01:36
KST 08:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9062 users

[Dreamhack] Stockholm Invitational April 12th - Page 35

Forum Index > SC2 General
1505 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 76 Next
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
April 11 2011 19:01 GMT
#681
Damn.. Both zerg facing MC right away.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
zasda
Profile Joined March 2011
381 Posts
April 11 2011 19:04 GMT
#682
On April 12 2011 04:00 PraetorianX wrote:
Nice interview videos!

The only thing I'm not excited about is the casters. Nothing wrong with Apollo and Demuslim, but they are nowhere near the level of Day9, Husky or Totalbiscuit or even DJ Wheat / HD. But I hope they will put on a good show and try to approach the Day9 casting style as much as possible.

They're probably so high on themselves that they won't bother for 1 day events. I think these casters are great

User was warned for this post
PraetorianX
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden780 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-11 19:15:58
April 11 2011 19:15 GMT
#683
On April 12 2011 04:04 zasda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 04:00 PraetorianX wrote:
Nice interview videos!

The only thing I'm not excited about is the casters. Nothing wrong with Apollo and Demuslim, but they are nowhere near the level of Day9, Husky or Totalbiscuit or even DJ Wheat / HD. But I hope they will put on a good show and try to approach the Day9 casting style as much as possible.

They're probably so high on themselves that they won't bother for 1 day events. I think these casters are great


Well, the prize pool for this 1-day tournament is about the same size as the prize pool for the entire MLG Dallas event.

And at MLG Dallas, the prize pool was basically paid by the competing players themselves.
The best argument against democracy is a 5-minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-11 19:16:52
April 11 2011 19:15 GMT
#684
On April 12 2011 04:04 zasda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 04:00 PraetorianX wrote:
Nice interview videos!

The only thing I'm not excited about is the casters. Nothing wrong with Apollo and Demuslim, but they are nowhere near the level of Day9, Husky or Totalbiscuit or even DJ Wheat / HD. But I hope they will put on a good show and try to approach the Day9 casting style as much as possible.

They're probably so high on themselves that they won't bother for 1 day events. I think these casters are great

You seem to be of the opinion they were actually asked... Otherwise I see no need for insults here. Why would they invite North american casters for a one day event in Sweden when they have perfectly fine casters much closer? I like day9 but he was clearly jet-lagged for several days during the IEM.
SC2Real
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany184 Posts
April 11 2011 19:16 GMT
#685
On April 12 2011 04:00 PraetorianX wrote:
Nice interview videos!

The only thing I'm not excited about is the casters. Nothing wrong with Apollo and Demuslim, but they are nowhere near the level of Day9, Husky or Totalbiscuit or even DJ Wheat / HD. But I hope they will put on a good show and try to approach the Day9 casting style as much as possible.


apollo and demuslim are great.. 2gd hosting is just the icing on the cake

you can't really compare them to the other casters as they have not been to that many events but for people who like british accents they will be more than great
thehitman
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
1105 Posts
April 11 2011 19:30 GMT
#686
everything very high quality.

Its going to be a fun event.
DruidzHistory
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden231 Posts
April 11 2011 19:30 GMT
#687
On April 12 2011 01:44 LEEKsc wrote:
Met Chris, Dario, Min Chul, Greg and Jonathan at IO (Inferno Online Stockholm) today, got some mousepads signed and watched them tear noobs up on the ladder! Was amazing, the event tomorrow is for sure going to be a blast!

Wow it's going to be such a blast! I can't wait!
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-11 19:33:41
April 11 2011 19:33 GMT
#688
The time of the event really hurts. But at least there'll be VODs.
Kentakky
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden1272 Posts
April 11 2011 19:46 GMT
#689
On April 12 2011 04:00 PraetorianX wrote:
Nice interview videos!

The only thing I'm not excited about is the casters. Nothing wrong with Apollo and Demuslim, but they are nowhere near the level of Day9, Husky or Totalbiscuit or even DJ Wheat / HD. But I hope they will put on a good show and try to approach the Day9 casting style as much as possible.



Wtf? Biscuit? Husky? HD? okay Apollo is annoying but Demuslim is pretty damn great whenever he says something so I'm looking forward to that.

Day9 casting style, you mean saying "uh huh" 100x "yeah yeah yeah" 100x and that annoying habit of putting an H before every word that starts with Wh (is Day9 trolling or does he actually talk like that?)...

If Day9 could stop doing these annoying habits he would be fucking excellent and I'd agree with you.


Anyway, Go swedes and IdrA this is gonna be super awesome...
My immune system is so strong that I have to get AIDS just to be normal.
Hellie
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden94 Posts
April 11 2011 20:02 GMT
#690
On April 12 2011 04:46 Kentakky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 04:00 PraetorianX wrote:
Nice interview videos!

The only thing I'm not excited about is the casters. Nothing wrong with Apollo and Demuslim, but they are nowhere near the level of Day9, Husky or Totalbiscuit or even DJ Wheat / HD. But I hope they will put on a good show and try to approach the Day9 casting style as much as possible.



Wtf? Biscuit? Husky? HD? okay Apollo is annoying but Demuslim is pretty damn great whenever he says something so I'm looking forward to that.

Day9 casting style, you mean saying "uh huh" 100x "yeah yeah yeah" 100x and that annoying habit of putting an H before every word that starts with Wh (is Day9 trolling or does he actually talk like that?)...

If Day9 could stop doing these annoying habits he would be fucking excellent and I'd agree with you.


Anyway, Go swedes and IdrA this is gonna be super awesome...


And seeing how I somehow manage to disagree with both of you, I think that it's pretty clear that different people appreciate different things from casters.

Honestly though, I don't really care about the commentators for this event, because it's going to be awesome no matter what! :D
It's the least I can do.
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-11 20:05:57
April 11 2011 20:04 GMT
#691
On April 12 2011 05:02 Hellie wrote:
I think that it's pretty clear that different people appreciate different things from casters.

Honestly though, I don't really care about the commentators for this event, because it's going to be awesome no matter what! :D


IMPOSSIBLE, how dare you have personal preferences in terms of which casters you like!

The three of them will do a stellar job, very much looking forward to watching this event.

They're probably so high on themselves that they won't bother for 1 day events.


I need to start collecting these little nuggets of crazy for a book or something.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
KvltMan
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Sweden1609 Posts
April 11 2011 20:13 GMT
#692
So sad that both MorroW will have to rematch MC, and that IdrA'll have to face him if he wins. Crossing my fingers for the improbable!
Get crunk
Clicker
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1012 Posts
April 11 2011 20:44 GMT
#693
I hope someone is able to upset MC. :X

hugman
Profile Joined June 2009
Sweden4644 Posts
April 11 2011 21:38 GMT
#694
Fragbite also did an interview with Jinro (in Swedish)

http://www.fragbite.se/?fileID=4390
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-11 21:38:56
April 11 2011 21:38 GMT
#695
On April 12 2011 05:44 Clicker wrote:
I hope someone is able to upset MC. :X



Idra, 2nd(?) round. Trust me..
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Mailing
Profile Joined March 2011
United States3087 Posts
April 11 2011 21:47 GMT
#696
Want to win -> IdrA / MorroW / Jinro / White

Probably going to win -> MC
Are you hurting ESPORTS? Find out today - http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=232866
Naniwa
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Sweden477 Posts
April 11 2011 21:56 GMT
#697
pff toughluck for morrow?!?!?! there is nothing sweeter than playing an opponent you just lost to and win! morrow fighting you can do it!
Progamer
Thrill
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
2599 Posts
April 11 2011 22:01 GMT
#698
On April 12 2011 04:00 PraetorianX wrote:
Nice interview videos!

The only thing I'm not excited about is the casters. Nothing wrong with Apollo and Demuslim, but they are nowhere near the level of Day9, Husky or Totalbiscuit or even DJ Wheat / HD. But I hope they will put on a good show and try to approach the Day9 casting style as much as possible.


Err, you mentioned:
Day9 - ok, you're right about Day9 of course.
Husky, TB, Wheat & HD - none of them are even close to knowledgeable.

Apollo is a better announcer than Husky, TB and HD, worse than Wheat. Demuslim is more knowledgeable than all of the above.

In the end - the only combo that would be better from the casters you mentioned would be Wheat9 which for obvious reasons isn't possible to feature at every event and with short notice.
xou
Profile Joined October 2009
France58 Posts
April 11 2011 22:10 GMT
#699
I'll watch just because of 2GD !
NexUmbra
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Scotland3776 Posts
April 11 2011 22:18 GMT
#700
Does anyone know where I can find DeMuslim casts. I watched him cast at the Homestory Cup II but can't find any casts that he has done on youtube or anything :/



On April 12 2011 07:10 xou wrote:
I'll watch just because of 2GD !


I second this ^^
Life has won two GSLs and a Blizzard Cup. NOT three GSLs.
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 161
SpeCial 77
CosmosSc2 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 689
GuemChi 320
910 58
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm106
League of Legends
Doublelift3036
Other Games
summit1g8778
shahzam606
C9.Mang0305
JimRising 234
PiGStarcraft234
Maynarde124
Liquid`Ken10
Vindicta5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• musti20045 35
• davetesta13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21589
Other Games
• imaqtpie745
• Shiphtur206
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 24m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 24m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.