• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6107 users

GGvision Starcraft 2 Broadcasts - official thread - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
February 11 2011 09:21 GMT
#61
On February 09 2011 07:07 SmoKim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 06:11 knf wrote:
GGvision will be back tomorrow, Wednesday the 9th of February, as usual - but everybody should get themselves reaaaaally excited about the Liquid Weekly on Thursday/Friday.....


Jinro interview, calling it


you see you see :D!?!?!?!?
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
knf
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden282 Posts
February 11 2011 12:07 GMT
#62
I saw. That's good star sense ^^
I was born to fast expand!
knf
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden282 Posts
February 13 2011 13:35 GMT
#63
Tomorrow's episode, #23, will be unique and very enlightening for everyone interested in Blizzard's test maps and the new maps from GomTV. Stay tuned for transmission.... ^^
I was born to fast expand!
knf
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden282 Posts
February 14 2011 14:06 GMT
#64
GGvision #23 - New 1on1 Maps: Analysis by Vequeth of SCreddit

If you're curious about the new 1on1 maps, from Blizzard as well as GomTV, Vequeth will give you illustrated answers. Enjoy
I was born to fast expand!
Vequeth
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United Kingdom1116 Posts
February 14 2011 15:21 GMT
#65
Yep id be happy to ask any questions at a mere Masters player!

Also apparently I cant count, some of the entrances to naturals are more than 3 forcefields long, so I got that wrong.
Aspiring British Caster / Masters Protoss
knf
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden282 Posts
February 14 2011 15:33 GMT
#66
On February 15 2011 00:21 Vequeth wrote:
Yep id be happy to ask any questions at a mere Masters player!

Also apparently I cant count, some of the entrances to naturals are more than 3 forcefields long, so I got that wrong.


We'll organize such a Q&A session in weeks to come, for sure. And no matter how you count, 3 force fields makes for a loooong entrance
I was born to fast expand!
AwallFTW
Profile Joined January 2011
United States103 Posts
February 16 2011 02:04 GMT
#67
The new maps interview is fabulous. I learned a lot and I always enjoy listening to your well mannered and calculated approach to broadcasting.
MC Probe, Yeah, Yeah Thats Me... MC Probe... Seriously.
knf
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden282 Posts
February 16 2011 10:01 GMT
#68
On February 16 2011 11:04 AwallFTW wrote:
The new maps interview is fabulous. I learned a lot and I always enjoy listening to your well mannered and calculated approach to broadcasting.


I'm glad to hear it, and I look forward to work with Vequeth in future broadcasts - almost as much as I look forward to seeing beyond epic games on Terminus Re in GSL March :D
I was born to fast expand!
knf
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden282 Posts
February 16 2011 10:37 GMT
#69
Just released:

GGvision #24 - ret for Prezident, Epic Sums of Money & Movies

Talking about all the things that matter: Liquid's rampage of Assembly, GomTV's prize money list, MLG Dallas, Boxer joining Razer and giving hints about similar things that are yet to come... Enjoy
I was born to fast expand!
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
February 20 2011 21:04 GMT
#70
great episode !!!
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
knf
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden282 Posts
February 21 2011 09:50 GMT
#71
Tomorrow we'll be talking NASL.tv............. :D
I was born to fast expand!
knf
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden282 Posts
February 22 2011 13:24 GMT
#72
Just out:

GGvision #25 - the North American Star League!
I was born to fast expand!
ggrated
Profile Joined August 2010
91 Posts
February 22 2011 15:24 GMT
#73
Awesome stuff! Can't get enough of GG Vision and top-level interviews!
dizzy101
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands2066 Posts
February 22 2011 19:55 GMT
#74
Keep 'em coming
knf
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden282 Posts
February 23 2011 10:12 GMT
#75
Cheers dudes!
I was born to fast expand!
knf
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden282 Posts
February 25 2011 12:58 GMT
#76
Just released:

GGvision #26 - QXC interview: The Prodigy speaks from Budapest

Enjoy
I was born to fast expand!
knf
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden282 Posts
May 31 2011 11:05 GMT
#77
GGvision is back - now doing full-time SC2 casting of progamer replays! This week Mondragon is the Progamer Gladiator of the Week, and TLO himself is casting along with me! Don't miss out on this piece of epic goodness, more of which comes online later today when Mondi faces Brat_OK on Scrap Station

Mondragon vs Empire.Kas @ Typhon Peaks - co-casted by TLO!

I was born to fast expand!
knf
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden282 Posts
May 31 2011 16:21 GMT
#78
Mondragon vs Brat_OK on Scrap Station just got released - yet again co-casted by TLOOOO! :D

I was born to fast expand!
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 145
EnDerr 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4278
Hyuk 323
Stork 164
Soma 136
Mong 74
NotJumperer 66
EffOrt 61
Killer 60
Shinee 57
ToSsGirL 44
[ Show more ]
Sharp 31
Bale 30
Noble 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 25
Hm[arnc] 24
Shine 16
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc81
League of Legends
JimRising 457
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1228
shoxiejesuss700
ceh9524
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King147
Other Games
summit1g7728
gofns1581
singsing980
crisheroes109
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
• WagamamaTV103
League of Legends
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur791
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
58m
INu's Battles
1h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 58m
OSC
13h 13m
Replay Cast
13h 58m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.