• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:42
CEST 22:42
KST 05:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9255 users

GGvision Starcraft 2 Broadcasts - official thread - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
knf
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden282 Posts
January 17 2011 23:18 GMT
#21
GGvision #14 is out, though it was recorded before the news about TLO's illness got out. Rest well and heal, you random devil you! :/
I was born to fast expand!
knf
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden282 Posts
January 19 2011 17:28 GMT
#22
GGvision #15 is out - spreading the word about the Pokerstrategy.com raffle and talking about the upcoming IEM in Kiev. Also - please help me choose the best smart phone for watching SC2 on the go
I was born to fast expand!
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
January 20 2011 08:18 GMT
#23
glad to hear i'm not the Only One Super exited for the legendary (Z)Mondragon to not only return to the E-sport scene, but also leading the MYM as you pointed out the fact that he ran ToT for more than 12 years(One of the most succesful teams outside of korea in BW) should be a good sign that MYM will be a force to be reckon with him leading it
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
knf
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden282 Posts
January 20 2011 11:00 GMT
#24
On January 20 2011 17:18 SmoKim wrote:
glad to hear i'm not the Only One Super exited for the legendary (Z)Mondragon to not only return to the E-sport scene, but also leading the MYM as you pointed out the fact that he ran ToT for more than 12 years(One of the most succesful teams outside of korea in BW) should be a good sign that MYM will be a force to be reckon with him leading it


They could not have hired a better leader, that's for certain. I hope to interview Mondragon soon so that he can tell us all about his plans for domination!
I was born to fast expand!
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
January 20 2011 23:14 GMT
#25
On January 20 2011 20:00 knf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2011 17:18 SmoKim wrote:
glad to hear i'm not the Only One Super exited for the legendary (Z)Mondragon to not only return to the E-sport scene, but also leading the MYM as you pointed out the fact that he ran ToT for more than 12 years(One of the most succesful teams outside of korea in BW) should be a good sign that MYM will be a force to be reckon with him leading it


They could not have hired a better leader, that's for certain. I hope to interview Mondragon soon so that he can tell us all about his plans for domination!


YES YES YES :D i hope he will be up for that, i've been dying for a Mondi interview since his post game-interview after beating SEn in the TSL2 semi finals
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
knf
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden282 Posts
January 21 2011 08:23 GMT
#26
Me too
I was born to fast expand!
knf
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden282 Posts
January 21 2011 15:59 GMT
#27
GGvision #16 is out - looking into the World of Starcraft.................... :D
I was born to fast expand!
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
January 24 2011 18:54 GMT
#28
make a mod

get yelled at by Activison

Get a job

:D you gotta love it !!!!!!!!!!
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
knf
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden282 Posts
January 25 2011 09:48 GMT
#29
On January 25 2011 03:54 SmoKim wrote:
make a mod

get yelled at by Activison

Get a job

:D you gotta love it !!!!!!!!!!


Starcraft is where the magic happens ^^
I was born to fast expand!
knf
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden282 Posts
January 25 2011 11:04 GMT
#30
Time to get Jinrolled.........! XD
I was born to fast expand!
adnnn
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36 Posts
January 25 2011 12:38 GMT
#31
Haha I love the jinro montage!
http://twitter.com/adnnn - God knows all the answers..
krysis2010
Profile Joined October 2010
Singapore53 Posts
January 25 2011 12:39 GMT
#32
Jinrolled time!

The montage is packed with awesome music :D
former eSports organiser// now studying.
knf
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden282 Posts
January 25 2011 12:43 GMT
#33
Kudos to Ryan Wall for the SC-tastic tunes! ^^
I was born to fast expand!
knf
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden282 Posts
January 28 2011 13:39 GMT
#34
GGvision #17 just got released - dealing with the ongoing controversy around the World of Starcraft mod and of course the upcoming conclusion of the current fourth season of the GSL. MarineKing will take it all, probably! :D
I was born to fast expand!
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
January 28 2011 19:42 GMT
#35
On January 25 2011 21:38 adnnn wrote:
Haha I love the jinro montage!


Gotta love everyone's favorite Sweden hero <3
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Eko200
Profile Joined December 2010
United States101 Posts
January 28 2011 22:24 GMT
#36
GGvision is a must watch! I've already unsubscribed to HD and Husky but I wouldn't miss an episode of this.
Bosu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3247 Posts
January 28 2011 22:25 GMT
#37
love your interviews. Thanks
#1 Kwanro Fan
knf
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden282 Posts
January 29 2011 13:30 GMT
#38
Thanks guys. Next week I aim to interview some major names, hopefully with the Liquid tag, and talk about the onslaught that was MVP vs MarineKing. Should be GG-tastic ^^
I was born to fast expand!
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
January 29 2011 16:47 GMT
#39
On January 29 2011 22:30 knf wrote:
Thanks guys. Next week I aim to interview some major names, hopefully with the Liquid tag, and talk about the onslaught that was MVP vs MarineKing. Should be GG-tastic ^^


i smell incomming Gorilla Terran interview :D!
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
knf
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden282 Posts
January 30 2011 13:49 GMT
#40
We shall see.... ^^
I was born to fast expand!
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 576
ProTech137
RuFF_SC2 86
Nina 83
JuggernautJason70
Liquid`TLO 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20259
Calm 2456
Mini 176
Dewaltoss 110
firebathero 92
soO 50
Bale 25
PianO 16
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7865
monkeys_forever138
canceldota26
League of Legends
Doublelift2386
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1582
fl0m1224
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu839
Other Games
summit1g3968
FrodaN1831
Beastyqt509
shahzam496
mouzStarbuck325
B2W.Neo308
ToD211
C9.Mang0146
Trikslyr105
RotterdaM91
UpATreeSC78
Mew2King38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• mYiSmile17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1027
• Shiphtur696
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 33m
Replay Cast
2h 18m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.