• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:32
CEST 00:32
KST 07:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8107 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 121

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 405 Next
MelodyBW
Profile Joined November 2011
Ukraine154 Posts
December 28 2011 17:27 GMT
#2401
On December 28 2011 22:55 CaptainCharisma wrote:
I decided to inform him as such.


NEVER EVER do something like that. If you win against someone and you msg him afterwards, you will only upset him more.. you're like making him BM you, you know?
CaptainCharisma
Profile Joined February 2011
New Zealand808 Posts
December 28 2011 18:40 GMT
#2402
On December 29 2011 02:27 MelodyBW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 22:55 CaptainCharisma wrote:
I decided to inform him as such.


NEVER EVER do something like that. If you win against someone and you msg him afterwards, you will only upset him more.. you're like making him BM you, you know?



Sorry but it doesn't say that in the rules.
EG.DeMuslim --- EG.ThorZain --- TSL.Polt --- LGIMMvp --- Mill.fOrGG --- EG.Stephano --- EGiNcontroL --- EG.IdrA --- MarineKing.Prime --- SlayerS_MMA --- Liquid'Hero
DerNebel
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Denmark648 Posts
December 28 2011 19:25 GMT
#2403
On December 13 2011 14:27 VaderZerg wrote:
[image loading]

This one is truly gold. I imagine him sitting with a cigar in his mouth and a random girl from his large harem giving him a blow job, feeling like he should just correct you for saying gg waaaaay early. You know, nothing serious, just to be friendly, gg is after all something you say AFTER the game, not before. Then his girlfriend dumps him, and suddenly you're nothing by this random dick on the internet who probably smells of piss and booze and who has never ever considered getting a career like him or even a proper job. You even have the audacity to enjoy yourself in his virtual presence while he is being dumped right there, so of course he is in his right to call you a dick for being such a moron, not knowing good internet manners. Or he might be one hilariously angry teenager on the internet.

You decide.
angrybacon
Profile Joined March 2010
United States98 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-29 11:52:35
December 29 2011 11:48 GMT
#2404
[image loading]

The best part is my main acct is masters.

==Update==

[image loading]
ParasitJonte
Profile Joined September 2004
Sweden1768 Posts
December 29 2011 17:03 GMT
#2405
Start a new ladder game, PvT. Greeted by this:

[image loading]

He builds bunker at home and few marines. I think 1-1-1. So I expo. Goes fast obs and stalker to get at incoming banshees. His first comes and retreats after being shot. He then comes back with cloak and almost loses it to obs+stalkers. At that point he writes:

[image loading]

And leaves the game ! Free points!!!

Funny thing is, he was going 2 starport banshees. I was thinking 100% 1-1-1 with maybe only 2 banshee at most. Not sure I would have been able to kill all his banshees in time or not. Or even realize that he was stupid enough to do 2 port banshee.

Finally:

[image loading]
Hello=)
stokes17
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1411 Posts
December 29 2011 17:15 GMT
#2406
On December 28 2011 09:33 snowroller1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 08:20 Fusilero wrote:
On December 28 2011 08:11 snowroller1 wrote:
[image loading]


http://imageshack.us/f/543/incontrolisnotmanner.png/

So who's the BM person there?

how's asking a question more bm then calling a person idiot, scrub and more + offensive gg?

ordering is important

Thats like going "how is calling your wife fat worse than you punching me in the face?"

You started the BM for sure
MelodyBW
Profile Joined November 2011
Ukraine154 Posts
December 29 2011 18:40 GMT
#2407
On December 29 2011 03:40 CaptainCharisma wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2011 02:27 MelodyBW wrote:
On December 28 2011 22:55 CaptainCharisma wrote:
I decided to inform him as such.


NEVER EVER do something like that. If you win against someone and you msg him afterwards, you will only upset him more.. you're like making him BM you, you know?



Sorry but it doesn't say that in the rules.



I didn't say it was in the rules.
TrickyGilligan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States641 Posts
December 29 2011 19:27 GMT
#2408
On December 28 2011 23:29 Tehweenus wrote:
I don't feel like directly posting any screenshots of BM I've gotten, but I have compiled a list of notes based on them.

- If you use DT's at any point in the game, you are cheesing, all-in, a noob, and bad.
- If you use Mothership at any point in the game, you are cheesing, all-in, a noob, and bad. Especially if its in response to Broodlord Infestor Roach.
- You will never make GrandMasters if you make Gateway armies with Colossi in them.
- Protoss early game is faceroll against Terran.
- If you create a wall in in response to a scouted 6-pool, you are not only a hacker but your race is OP.
- Macroing is cheese.
- 3-Stalker Rush is cheese.

I am surprised to find that no one thinks that Warp Prisms are satanic.


The first one is my personal favorite. I never remember to save this stuff, but I had a Zerg player tell me that I was a cheesy all-ining noob for going DTs off of 2 bases at the 12 minute mark while taking a 3rd. When I told him that I was actually up on bases, so it wasn't really an all-in, he explained that it was all-in because I only made 40 probes. I checked after the game and I had made 70 workers, while he only had 55.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it." -Groucho Marx
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 29 2011 19:38 GMT
#2409
[image loading]

I'm not even sure what that was supposed to mean.
We CAN have nice things
Sphen5117
Profile Joined September 2011
United States413 Posts
December 29 2011 19:45 GMT
#2410
On December 30 2011 02:15 stokes17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2011 09:33 snowroller1 wrote:
On December 28 2011 08:20 Fusilero wrote:
On December 28 2011 08:11 snowroller1 wrote:
[image loading]


http://imageshack.us/f/543/incontrolisnotmanner.png/

So who's the BM person there?

how's asking a question more bm then calling a person idiot, scrub and more + offensive gg?

ordering is important

Thats like going "how is calling your wife fat worse than you punching me in the face?"

You started the BM for sure


Exactly. You're just another one of those people who like to use their encounters with famous players as an opportunity to look cool or something to other players. You ask a sarcastic, dick question, then expect the defense of "b-b-but I used a question mark!" to mean you weren't being an ass and starting shit? HUUURR
xlava
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States676 Posts
December 30 2011 01:54 GMT
#2411
Me and friend playing 2v2 for the lulz, then we saw this guy post this. Made us both laugh.
[image loading]
Vod.kaholic
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1052 Posts
December 30 2011 02:03 GMT
#2412
On December 29 2011 03:40 CaptainCharisma wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2011 02:27 MelodyBW wrote:
On December 28 2011 22:55 CaptainCharisma wrote:
I decided to inform him as such.


NEVER EVER do something like that. If you win against someone and you msg him afterwards, you will only upset him more.. you're like making him BM you, you know?



Sorry but it doesn't say that in the rules.


Messaging the guy to gloat that "hurr durr you were lying and it was MY first game i'm so cool" is basically starting the BM.
._. \: |: /: .-. :\ :| :/ ._. They see me rolling...
Mvrio
Profile Joined July 2011
689 Posts
December 30 2011 02:46 GMT
#2413
Once in a ZvT; He goes mech I scout and destroy his waves easily with roach infestor, before he quits he goes... gg I don't play Terran its my worst race. I say gg, win, go to score screen looks at his profile and see most played race Terran and over 250 terran 1v1 wins and nothing else.

unlike the discussion were having here I didn't msg him back calling him out
On October 03 2011 Jinsho wrote: Everyone is just a speck of fly dirt on the wall compared to Greg playing at his best :D
Immutant
Profile Joined November 2010
Singapore201 Posts
December 30 2011 03:22 GMT
#2414
On December 30 2011 11:46 Mvrio wrote:
Once in a ZvT; He goes mech I scout and destroy his waves easily with roach infestor, before he quits he goes... gg I don't play Terran its my worst race. I say gg, win, go to score screen looks at his profile and see most played race Terran and over 250 terran 1v1 wins and nothing else.

unlike the discussion were having here I didn't msg him back calling him out

In the case of race, it might be because he is using a smurf account so yeah.
Like a Masters zerg, who sometimes play T at the plat level, etc, etc.
But either way, if they gg'ed nicely with an excuse, just let it be lol
Mvrio
Profile Joined July 2011
689 Posts
December 30 2011 06:46 GMT
#2415
On December 30 2011 12:22 Immutant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2011 11:46 Mvrio wrote:
Once in a ZvT; He goes mech I scout and destroy his waves easily with roach infestor, before he quits he goes... gg I don't play Terran its my worst race. I say gg, win, go to score screen looks at his profile and see most played race Terran and over 250 terran 1v1 wins and nothing else.

unlike the discussion were having here I didn't msg him back calling him out

In the case of race, it might be because he is using a smurf account so yeah.
Like a Masters zerg, who sometimes play T at the plat level, etc, etc.
But either way, if they gg'ed nicely with an excuse, just let it be lol

I think I was on a friends account that don't play anyone so I'm just like him if that was his reason, or he was lying oh well, was nice and I completely understand
On October 03 2011 Jinsho wrote: Everyone is just a speck of fly dirt on the wall compared to Greg playing at his best :D
xOtit
Profile Joined April 2011
United States253 Posts
December 30 2011 14:18 GMT
#2416
[image loading]

I'm still trying to wrap my head around what he was trying to say.
"If I play zerg I'm like Nestea" - Deezer
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 30 2011 16:12 GMT
#2417
On December 30 2011 23:18 wongisgreat wrote:
[image loading]

I'm still trying to wrap my head around what he was trying to say.

I believe he's saying that he outplayed you and still lost. Mine was somewhat similar, lol:
Long story short, I went for a sling+roach all in or kinda of an all in since I thought I was getting 4 gated lol. Once I saw he took his exp, I just droned up eventually taking my 2nd expansion before he took his so I was up. He took his own 2nd expansion and took out mine but he lost a decent amount of immortals when he blinked his stalkers out as well as some stalkers. I rebuilt it, kept getting upgrades and went for mass slings with some roaches. I used nydus worms to come up with a plan because his army was just getting bigger and eventually, I'll get rolled so I would try to nydus his main then exp then his 2nd, etc... I manage to snipe his 2nd base and some pylons powering his gateways in his main, etc... Eventually, I go for BLs and figure I'll dump my minerals into slings+some roaches for the zealots. He'll try to blink under them to snipe them, I'll get a surround and take the battle. It worked as planned, not my fault he just sat down and never attacked my base or even tried to blink into my main, snipe tech and blink out. Result?
[image loading]
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
llKenZyll
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States853 Posts
December 30 2011 16:22 GMT
#2418
Ha. Oh man I wish I saved the logs of me on my platinum smurf account. I'm about 2x better than them but they still blame balance. Hilarious BM by them ensures.
http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/nd6nd/tang_in_his_natural_habitat/
cvt
Profile Joined November 2011
United States192 Posts
December 30 2011 16:31 GMT
#2419
On December 30 2011 04:38 Kmatt wrote:
[image loading]

I'm not even sure what that was supposed to mean.

ROFL. Finally some funny BM in this thread. This one is hilarious.
envisioN .
Profile Joined February 2011
United States552 Posts
December 30 2011 16:48 GMT
#2420
On December 31 2011 01:31 cvt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2011 04:38 Kmatt wrote:
[image loading]

I'm not even sure what that was supposed to mean.

ROFL. Finally some funny BM in this thread. This one is hilarious.

+1
Definitely Awesome AND Confusing BM
"Good works do not make a good man, but a good man does good works" -Martin Luther ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 181
Nina 121
SteadfastSC 66
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 456
910 59
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift778
Super Smash Bros
PPMD66
Other Games
summit1g8947
Grubby2851
shahzam540
C9.Mang0233
PiGStarcraft221
Maynarde30
Liquid`Ken12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• musti20045 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21253
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
28m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 28m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 28m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.