• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:23
CEST 20:23
KST 03:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10388 users

SC2 Themes for Chrome, Firefox etc - Page 18

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 Next All
pinkranger15
Profile Joined June 2010
Philippines1597 Posts
February 11 2011 18:10 GMT
#341
wow! thanks for this! :D
yoyo!
loxlo
Profile Joined August 2010
85 Posts
February 11 2011 18:44 GMT
#342
On February 12 2011 02:53 .Theory wrote:
this is making me want to switch to chrome... really well done, bud.


thank you, and join us chrome hipsters!
ffz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States490 Posts
February 11 2011 18:54 GMT
#343
Hey, thanks for this. Since grubby plays toss, I'm switching to toss. Can you make a 1024x600 version of toss for my netbook? Thanks <3
Meow.
thragar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada450 Posts
February 11 2011 19:37 GMT
#344
I'm having a problem downloading the hi res protoss theme for Chrome. It seems to be the only link from filedropper?
loxlo
Profile Joined August 2010
85 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-11 21:35:46
February 11 2011 21:30 GMT
#345
On February 12 2011 03:54 ffz wrote:
Hey, thanks for this. Since grubby plays toss, I'm switching to toss. Can you make a 1024x600 version of toss for my netbook? Thanks <3


Sure, check PM later this weekend.

On February 12 2011 04:37 thragar wrote:
I'm having a problem downloading the hi res protoss theme for Chrome. It seems to be the only link from filedropper?


Lol, wtf? I've never used that website before. Will re-upload soon.


EDIT: Should work now.
Snickersnee
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States241 Posts
February 11 2011 21:41 GMT
#346
thanks I needed a Starcraft themed chrome :D
Had an idea that combines the intimate moment of delivering babies with Crazy Taxi last night. Can emotional arcade style gaming work?
Cygon
Profile Joined January 2011
New Zealand11 Posts
February 12 2011 10:10 GMT
#347
The 1440x900 zerg wallpaper link won't work for me, I get this message: This web page is not available
The web page at http://img258.imageshack.us/i/zergbg1610.jpg/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Are you able to re-up? Thanks
vahgar.r24
Profile Joined October 2010
India465 Posts
February 12 2011 10:18 GMT
#348
Installed Terran for Firefox 4..amazing and in 10 seconds!! I almost want to install chrome to get the Ghost Theme -))
Somethings are just worth fighting for
HaeHei
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom162 Posts
February 12 2011 10:22 GMT
#349
very awesome!!!
Humans are weak. For every cure found, another disease is uncovered. It's a game of chase.
GFree
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore71 Posts
February 12 2011 14:07 GMT
#350
Nice art. I'm using a Ctrl+Alt+Del theme and it has buttons that link me to pages on their site and a search box, maybe you could work work with TL to partner a theme like that? I'd love to be able to jump into SC2 forums or search for things easily.

I know I can just save it in the bookmarks toolbar but it clutters up my bookmarks plus it's something you can do with the extra space.

I also saw a Simpson's theme where the Firefox buttons were donuts, maybe you could do one with SC2 icons? Just a suggestion.
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
February 12 2011 14:30 GMT
#351
Thank you! <3
loxlo
Profile Joined August 2010
85 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-12 15:12:43
February 12 2011 14:55 GMT
#352

On February 12 2011 23:07 GFree wrote:
Nice art. I'm using a Ctrl+Alt+Del theme and it has buttons that link me to pages on their site and a search box, maybe you could work work with TL to partner a theme like that? I'd love to be able to jump into SC2 forums or search for things easily.

I know I can just save it in the bookmarks toolbar but it clutters up my bookmarks plus it's something you can do with the extra space.

I also saw a Simpson's theme where the Firefox buttons were donuts, maybe you could do one with SC2 icons? Just a suggestion.


Yeah Ill go install the CAD theme later and check that out. As far as changing the icons goes, I tried it initially but it would never package correctly. Might look into it again though. Thanks for suggestions :D
loxlo
Profile Joined August 2010
85 Posts
February 12 2011 15:12 GMT
#353
On February 12 2011 19:10 Cygon wrote:
The 1440x900 zerg wallpaper link won't work for me, I get this message: This web page is not available
The web page at http://img258.imageshack.us/i/zergbg1610.jpg/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Are you able to re-up? Thanks


Yeap fixed that. I dunno what's up with the links :|
GFree
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore71 Posts
February 12 2011 15:24 GMT
#354
On February 12 2011 23:55 loxlo wrote:

Show nested quote +
On February 12 2011 23:07 GFree wrote:
Nice art. I'm using a Ctrl+Alt+Del theme and it has buttons that link me to pages on their site and a search box, maybe you could work work with TL to partner a theme like that? I'd love to be able to jump into SC2 forums or search for things easily.

I know I can just save it in the bookmarks toolbar but it clutters up my bookmarks plus it's something you can do with the extra space.

I also saw a Simpson's theme where the Firefox buttons were donuts, maybe you could do one with SC2 icons? Just a suggestion.


Yeah Ill go install the CAD theme later and check that out. As far as changing the icons goes, I tried it initially but it would never package correctly. Might look into it again though. Thanks for suggestions :D


It's somewhat neat, too bad I don't really need to explore their site as much. A search box, buttons and, I forgot to mention, a newsfeed.

Can't wait to see what happens when you figure out how to get the icons working.
loxlo
Profile Joined August 2010
85 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-12 15:29:40
February 12 2011 15:27 GMT
#355
On February 13 2011 00:24 GFree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2011 23:55 loxlo wrote:

On February 12 2011 23:07 GFree wrote:
Nice art. I'm using a Ctrl+Alt+Del theme and it has buttons that link me to pages on their site and a search box, maybe you could work work with TL to partner a theme like that? I'd love to be able to jump into SC2 forums or search for things easily.

I know I can just save it in the bookmarks toolbar but it clutters up my bookmarks plus it's something you can do with the extra space.

I also saw a Simpson's theme where the Firefox buttons were donuts, maybe you could do one with SC2 icons? Just a suggestion.


Yeah Ill go install the CAD theme later and check that out. As far as changing the icons goes, I tried it initially but it would never package correctly. Might look into it again though. Thanks for suggestions :D


It's somewhat neat, too bad I don't really need to explore their site as much. A search box, buttons and, I forgot to mention, a newsfeed.

Can't wait to see what happens when you figure out how to get the icons working.


Then there's this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=189489

I haven't tried it but I remember seeing it so you might wanna check it out.
Edit: You can prolly get that guy to make more extensions, I really don't have a clue how to
Cygon
Profile Joined January 2011
New Zealand11 Posts
February 12 2011 20:15 GMT
#356
On February 13 2011 00:12 loxlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2011 19:10 Cygon wrote:
The 1440x900 zerg wallpaper link won't work for me, I get this message: This web page is not available
The web page at http://img258.imageshack.us/i/zergbg1610.jpg/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Are you able to re-up? Thanks


Yeap fixed that. I dunno what's up with the links :|


Thanks, it looks great ^^
loxlo
Profile Joined August 2010
85 Posts
February 12 2011 22:42 GMT
#357
On February 13 2011 05:15 Cygon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2011 00:12 loxlo wrote:
On February 12 2011 19:10 Cygon wrote:
The 1440x900 zerg wallpaper link won't work for me, I get this message: This web page is not available
The web page at http://img258.imageshack.us/i/zergbg1610.jpg/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Are you able to re-up? Thanks


Yeap fixed that. I dunno what's up with the links :|


Thanks, it looks great ^^


Good to hear it
GFree
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore71 Posts
February 13 2011 12:22 GMT
#358
On February 13 2011 00:27 loxlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2011 00:24 GFree wrote:
On February 12 2011 23:55 loxlo wrote:

On February 12 2011 23:07 GFree wrote:
Nice art. I'm using a Ctrl+Alt+Del theme and it has buttons that link me to pages on their site and a search box, maybe you could work work with TL to partner a theme like that? I'd love to be able to jump into SC2 forums or search for things easily.

I know I can just save it in the bookmarks toolbar but it clutters up my bookmarks plus it's something you can do with the extra space.

I also saw a Simpson's theme where the Firefox buttons were donuts, maybe you could do one with SC2 icons? Just a suggestion.


Yeah Ill go install the CAD theme later and check that out. As far as changing the icons goes, I tried it initially but it would never package correctly. Might look into it again though. Thanks for suggestions :D


It's somewhat neat, too bad I don't really need to explore their site as much. A search box, buttons and, I forgot to mention, a newsfeed.

Can't wait to see what happens when you figure out how to get the icons working.


Then there's this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=189489

I haven't tried it but I remember seeing it so you might wanna check it out.
Edit: You can prolly get that guy to make more extensions, I really don't have a clue how to


Thanks for the link but I'm kinda devoted to my Firefox. Chrome is used at work. :p
loxlo
Profile Joined August 2010
85 Posts
February 15 2011 22:37 GMT
#359
If you have problems viewing the Zerg artwork, use the 2560x1440 download, it's right justified and should work for all resolutions.
uszy
Profile Joined October 2010
Poland6 Posts
March 30 2011 15:02 GMT
#360
Is there a higher-rez version of the Zerg Chrome toolbar picture? I assume it's the zerg logo in black and white plus some Kerrigan artwork, but I couldn't find the latter.
I've actually searched the entire intertubes and it's just not there. Would really love a version of this theme for firefox.
lubię uszy
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 733
SteadfastSC486
IntoTheiNu 466
EnkiAlexander 90
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 486
UpATreeSC 160
BRAT_OK 56
JuggernautJason44
PtitDrogo 42
MindelVK 21
Codebar 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35271
Soulkey 300
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 114
Liquid`Ret 68
Mind 43
Killer 34
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 20
Dota 2
Dendi1053
qojqva868
Counter-Strike
fl0m1135
Fnx 755
shoxiejesuss386
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2655
Khaldor1784
Liquid`Hasu610
Other Games
Grubby3557
ArmadaUGS1596
ceh9579
B2W.Neo500
byalli427
KnowMe153
C9.Mang0146
QueenE94
Chillindude52
Trikslyr47
Railgan22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 5
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• blackmanpl 18
• FirePhoenix11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade960
Other Games
• imaqtpie984
• Scarra370
• Shiphtur306
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 37m
OSC
18h 37m
Stellar Fest
18h 37m
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 18h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.