• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:48
CEST 14:48
KST 21:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War15.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202619Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10696 users

Banshee Fanart desktop bg’s <3 - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Trollment
Profile Joined August 2010
53 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-30 08:56:43
October 30 2010 08:56 GMT
#221
Bandwidth error 503 on 1st post links. I mean 509
Loophole
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States867 Posts
October 30 2010 14:07 GMT
#222
Wow I feel bad for that guy. He got seriously angry over banshee fan art. He must have a tough day to day life.

Can't wait to see the Kerrigan sets! =)
"Fundamental preparation is always effective. Work on those parts of your game that are fundamentally weak." -Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-30 14:16:55
October 30 2010 14:13 GMT
#223
I love the work, but I don't get why people were bashing that other guy. Not everyone can love something, and I have to mildly agree with some of his points. Not the extremes, but you get my idea. It's a sad, sad day that if someone criticizes art everyone jumps on him and starts bashing him as being "gay" or "mentally challenged" or whatever just because he doesn't want to drop his pants and beat his meat to a pixelated picture.

I love the work, don't get me wrong, but it's kind of pathetic how many white knights came out today.

Can't wait for Kerrigan!
Techno
Profile Joined June 2010
1900 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-30 15:53:15
October 30 2010 15:42 GMT
#224
Bandwidth limit exceeded! No!!! Someone upload them somewhere!

I really want more of these!

I love how subtle the reference to Starcraft 2 is. It's just a dope ass wallpaper, that happens to be SC related. Awesome.
Hell, its awesome to LOSE to nukes!
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
October 31 2010 19:51 GMT
#225
I can't quite tell your accent...is it a mix of Australian/Chinese?
Moderator
-CheekyDuck-
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia398 Posts
November 01 2010 00:48 GMT
#226
lol, its a suburban Australian accent. I currently only speak english.

More expensive than a mothership
Ocedic
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1808 Posts
November 01 2010 01:07 GMT
#227
On October 30 2010 23:13 Fruscainte wrote:
I love the work, but I don't get why people were bashing that other guy. Not everyone can love something, and I have to mildly agree with some of his points. Not the extremes, but you get my idea. It's a sad, sad day that if someone criticizes art everyone jumps on him and starts bashing him as being "gay" or "mentally challenged" or whatever just because he doesn't want to drop his pants and beat his meat to a pixelated picture.

I love the work, don't get me wrong, but it's kind of pathetic how many white knights came out today.

Can't wait for Kerrigan!


Actually the other guy was being a 'white knight,' talking about how the image degrades women and whatnot. And who in this thread has said anything about dropping their pants to this image? Only you and him seem to think that's what this image is for.
RHMVNovus
Profile Joined October 2010
United States738 Posts
November 01 2010 01:23 GMT
#228
On October 30 2010 23:13 Fruscainte wrote:
I love the work, but I don't get why people were bashing that other guy. Not everyone can love something, and I have to mildly agree with some of his points. Not the extremes, but you get my idea. It's a sad, sad day that if someone criticizes art everyone jumps on him and starts bashing him as being "gay" or "mentally challenged" or whatever just because he doesn't want to drop his pants and beat his meat to a pixelated picture.

I love the work, don't get me wrong, but it's kind of pathetic how many white knights came out today.

Can't wait for Kerrigan!


lol'd

I don't mind that (s)he disagreed, really. If I saw the picture before knowing what it was... I would probably figure out it was related to SCII (and thus a Banshee) due to the BNet logo on the helmet, simply based on the fact that the character is lying on what appears to be an invisible circuit board. On the other hand, a fair bit of deductive reasoning would be required to make that assessment. That said, if someone mentioned that it was a banshee, it would be fairly obvious that, "Oh, yeah, that's what the OP was drawing. Makes sense kk."

So I can partially sympathize with what the banned person said and that people were calling into question his (her) sexuality or mental soundness. Not necessary.

That said, I called him (her) stupid in a particularly harsh fashion, and (s)he deserved it. As said, if you don't need to figure out what it is ex nihilo, and banshee is even suggested, it's fairly obvious that a banshee is being depicted. In a vacuum, the criticisms were disproportionate. In a situation where the OP is putting his works out there, it's a dick move. I mean, not a ton of TLers understand the concept of 'polite discourse,' so perhaps joonp was well within the mores of the community, but I'm not really a big fan of injecting an unsolicited opinion of a creative work. I don't think the OP, whoever he is, *did* solicit an opinion in the OP. Now, in the Strategy section, I have absolutely no issue pointing out factual flaws, as factual flaws will directly impact the SC2 performance of those who take up that strategy. But a creative work? Come on. Show some decorum and courtesy (this line not being directed at you).
Droning his sorrows in massive amounts of macro
-CheekyDuck-
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia398 Posts
November 01 2010 02:55 GMT
#229
look the fact is the guy has not stopped and its gone into email abuse after the ban, joonp is crazy.
More expensive than a mothership
Proto_Protoss
Profile Joined September 2010
United States495 Posts
November 01 2010 19:53 GMT
#230
This is awesome i hope you do Sara Kerrigan (Human) that would be awesome
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up everytime we do." - Confucius
PapaDragon
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany57 Posts
November 15 2010 00:42 GMT
#231
I read the first 5 pages, but couldnt find anything so i will mention it...

Is it possible that the Banshee pilot in game has a way bigger bust than the one in this fan art?

Not that i dont like this fan art, but it kinda looks strange to me because im used to bigger sizes when i think about the banshee unit portrait. ^^

Quote what?
SPYTE
Profile Joined August 2010
United States289 Posts
November 15 2010 00:51 GMT
#232
On October 26 2010 20:09 Obsolescence wrote:
Who will save the children?
[image loading]

So I whipped this up because I was reminded that Kerrigan has heels. Shock! Horror! I know, and wholeheartedly sympathize with your distinct terror at the sight of unnecessary femininity.


hilarious! ROFL

and as for the OP!

This wallpaper is awesome! I have added it to my wallpaper folder, and I'm excited to see more of your work :D
"The original SPYTE"
PapaDragon
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany57 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-15 00:57:33
November 15 2010 00:57 GMT
#233
There u can see what i mean.

[image loading]
Quote what?
-CheekyDuck-
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia398 Posts
November 15 2010 01:22 GMT
#234
Your bust gets smaller when lying down sadly due to gravity, happens to me all the time.

Hope that helps =)
More expensive than a mothership
Warp
Profile Joined August 2010
United States166 Posts
November 15 2010 01:30 GMT
#235
*click thread title*
lalalala
*rofl at post*
*click site*
*click 1920x1080*
hm hmhm lala
*picture loads*
lalala--hnnnnnnnnggggggggggggguuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaahh

*type this*
"nothing supscious going on here" - Camille Cavour aka Chris Loranger aka HuK the beast
SPYTE
Profile Joined August 2010
United States289 Posts
November 15 2010 01:41 GMT
#236
On November 15 2010 10:22 CheekyDuck wrote:
Your bust gets smaller when lying down sadly due to gravity, happens to me all the time.

Hope that helps =)


this is true about boobies

they turn into pancakes :D
"The original SPYTE"
Zavi_
Profile Joined October 2010
100 Posts
November 15 2010 01:49 GMT
#237
On November 15 2010 10:22 CheekyDuck wrote:
Your bust gets smaller when lying down sadly due to gravity, happens to me all the time.

Hope that helps =)


But everyone knows that drawings defy the laws of physics per default. Especially in regards to gravity and anatomy. Is that not a law of physics in itself? Oh noes, a paradox...
themorningstar
Profile Joined September 2010
United States22 Posts
November 15 2010 03:02 GMT
#238
You know... I'm doubting that the artist has worn those kind of heels before

I have.

There's nothing practical about them... like... at all. In my case, they were used as a form of sexual bondage (I was free to try to escape if I could, was a devious game). The best I could do was crawl around and then the foot cramp happened and everything sucked.

I only say all this due to the "empowering" assertion earlier in this thread.

The only way this could be construed as "empowering" is in the context of a bdsm scene where the subs/slaves just *want* to worship your feet (and hopefully you won't have to try to walk around in them).

In any other sense, there is no asserting power in those things because even though the assertion can be made it's power over male sexuality (because they get hard over heels for whatever reason), the reality is that you can't defend yourself in those heels and once the men realize that, you find yourself being raped by a gang of stimmed marines before the scan wears off.

Good art though. Love the coloring.
-CheekyDuck-
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia398 Posts
November 15 2010 04:41 GMT
#239
O,O

In regards to heels, I can dance in them, in my younger years I use to do ballroom.

But I believe I need to clarify that empowering in regards to sexuality, not beat them up power.

I do know that Nina in tekken wears heels, her high kick also does a lot of damage.
anywhoo the banshee fights sitting down, with a craft, in the air.

im sorry to hear that you had trouble walking in heels, but i once saw a stripper jump swing on a pole, light herself on fire and dance pritter fast to that $100 note without falling... i guess its practice.... hang in there!

hope that helps =)
More expensive than a mothership
themorningstar
Profile Joined September 2010
United States22 Posts
November 15 2010 05:23 GMT
#240
... :/

I think I'm just going to finish school and aim for starting my own business or something.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 319
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32607
Calm 6777
Rain 1775
Bisu 1679
Jaedong 692
FanTaSy 584
Horang2 557
BeSt 390
Rush 334
Stork 302
[ Show more ]
Soma 243
Zeus 193
Larva 156
Light 138
Free 125
Snow 120
ZerO 104
Mind 99
910 83
Barracks 75
Mong 74
Pusan 64
Killer 57
Sea.KH 49
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 35
NaDa 33
Shinee 29
Sexy 23
Aegong 21
Hm[arnc] 18
sorry 18
Terrorterran 18
Noble 14
Sacsri 7
Icarus 1
Dota 2
Gorgc6738
Counter-Strike
fl0m2888
olofmeister1027
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Other Games
gofns34203
singsing2113
B2W.Neo719
Lowko284
crisheroes277
hiko237
RotterdaM57
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2922
• Jankos2823
• TFBlade222
Other Games
• WagamamaTV179
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 12m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 12m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.